FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Dublin hotels

Dublin hotels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckypuppy007 OP   Woman  over a year ago

dublin

Any advice gratefully received on casual hotels not too tight on fluctuating guests? ...oh and may be good sound proofing ??

North south west or central, if anyone has any good suggestions I would really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance guys & gals

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey mucky.. used to meet a girl in blooms hotel in temple bar area... always tought it to be really sound place

dublin

Thanks..I'll keep it in mind

By *abbit jessicaCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

We are going at the end of the month and hav opted for a B&B no sure if that's a good idea lol

dublin

Oh jes, I dunno - depends on how noisy you are and how many people might be back

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Bed n breakfast they can b a bit nosey. , use a hotel , I used a hotel in Nass Maudlins n they don't mind . Most hotels don't mind but maudlins were closed for some reason n rang other hotels in d area n they did not want to know we don't allow that .

"Bed n breakfast they can b a bit nosey. , use a hotel , I used a hotel in Nass Maudlins n they don't mind . Most hotels don't mind but maudlins were closed for some reason n rang other hotels in d area n they did not want to know we don't allow that ."

Are you saying you were having a meet at a hotel you had used before,, but it was closed so you rang around some others and said

'hi my name is chocko and I'm a swinger on fabswingers,, have a meet later and was wondering have you got any rooms available as my usual hotel is closed'

And they would not take a booking from you cause you volunteered information about being a swinger and wanting to book one of their rooms for a meet ??

"Bed n breakfast they can b a bit nosey. , use a hotel , I used a hotel in Nass Maudlins n they don't mind . Most hotels don't mind but maudlins were closed for some reason n rang other hotels in d area n they did not want to know we don't allow that .

Are you saying you were having a meet at a hotel you had used before,, but it was closed so you rang around some others and said

'hi my name is chocko and I'm a swinger on fabswingers,, have a meet later and was wondering have you got any rooms available as my usual hotel is closed'

And they would not take a booking from you cause you volunteered information about being a swinger and wanting to book one of their rooms for a meet ?? "

Try the plaza in Tallaght

By *arkedMan  over a year ago

Trim

Don't go near The Maldron in Smithfield, the hotel is lovely but they want to know the name of each guest and you can't get up to the rooms without a keycard to operate the lift... I've stayed twice and was asked both times, but the lift would be a major problem.

Travelodge are basic, cheap n clean but not great soundproofing. They do ask for the name of each guest when you're registering but once you walk in with confidence they don't seem to ask who you are, plus It's the same price for a room whether you're booking for 1, 2, or 3.

By *arkedMan  over a year ago

Trim

"We are going at the end of the month and hav opted for a B&B no sure if that's a good idea lol"

I have to agree with what's already been said: unless it's just the two of you and you're going to be quiet as mice I would not dream of going B&B over here. Because this kind of thing doesn't happen over here

"Bed n breakfast they can b a bit nosey. , use a hotel , I used a hotel in Nass Maudlins n they don't mind . Most hotels don't mind but maudlins were closed for some reason n rang other hotels in d area n they did not want to know we don't allow that .

And they would not take a booking from you cause you volunteered information about being a swinger and wanting to book one of their rooms for a meet ?? "

By *upoftea2Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Air bnb?!

I know, I know, it's not allowed...!

Sounds legit

By *rash_pandaMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I've found the Arlington really good for meets. Never had any issues with people coming and going. It's reasonably soundproofed unless there were screams etc...

Hope this helps

Green Isle is good, had a few meets there and never a problem. Good rates too! Ask for extended check out if you plan on playing again the morning of, they do knock and come in at check out time...

By *ippcoupe2Couple  over a year ago

cahir/cashel

we stayed in blooms a few years ago.it was a dump

By *xhibitACouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Jury's Parnell street is good. Lifts are not near the reception and there's plenty of traffic up the lifts to the restaurant and pub. You need a key card to go up to more floors but you can meet your "guests" on the 2nd floor and bring them up.

By *ean0001Man  over a year ago

Dublin West

Lots of good hotels around that have seperate lift acccess.

And keep an eye out on the bargin sites for better quality hotels at low prices especially midweek.

Have stayed in 4 and 5 star hotels for less than some 2 and 3 star hotels.

I find the better hotels are more relaxed about guests than the busget ones.

dublin

Thanks a bunch guys & gals...much appreciated

By *ean0001Man  over a year ago

Dublin West

pm'ed you a few suggestions.

Lots around if you know where to look

City apartment might be a better option than a hotel. Most have no staff at all.

Kildare Street Hotel and the Gresham is where we have our meets

dublin

Thanks so much guys it's good to hear good feedback

I just booked a place on bachelor's walk. It's on booking . Com . A one bed apartment for €125. Pretty much half price. For guests to come and go you're far better off trying to get an apartment. If I can't sort out a play date for that night at least I'll be able to flake out in more comfortable surroundings than a hotel

Anyone else think that the Japanese 'capsule' style hotel rooms could be quite handy....

dublin

"Anyone else think that the Japanese 'capsule' style hotel rooms could be quite handy.... "

So tell us about these...

"Anyone else think that the Japanese 'capsule' style hotel rooms could be quite handy....

So tell us about these... "

Google them - they look like stacked coffins

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Anyone else think that the Japanese 'capsule' style hotel rooms could be quite handy....

Google them - they look like stacked coffins "

Adult size Incubator pops into my mind

Google them - they look like stacked coffins

Adult size Incubator pops into my mind "

You'd not want to shag in them. Be like being in a baked bean can

Definitely wouldn't be having a three some that's for sure!

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

The Japanese love hotels are bigger. Check YouTube for a guy reviewing it. They even rent cosplay costumes!

"The Japanese love hotels are bigger. Check YouTube for a guy reviewing it. They even rent cosplay costumes!"

hmmmm interesting...

By *ubFunHuntersCouple  over a year ago

dublin

Beacon can be good elivator doors right opposite main entrance. Darkly lit bar with good cocktails easy parking. And we used to live close to it and was a go to hotel from what we saw even having a drink in it lol.

Plus it's funky easy to get too and plenty of park and luas too

I would just like a room in Dublin to get showered and dressed For a night out.

Does anybody know any hourly hotels?

» Add a new message to this topic