FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > lady blocking

lady blocking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Today fab was rocked by a triple blocking. ...3 guys blocked Enna37 lol guys blocked girls ah schtop as we say in kerry this must be a 1st. ..guys have u blocked a girl if so why. ..ps I had permission to name the tough lady mentioned who can more than look after herself

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All the time....always a good reason...but why is it a big thing??..

"Today fab was rocked by a triple blocking. ...3 guys blocked Enna37 lol guys blocked girls ah schtop as we say in kerry this must be a 1st. ..guys have u blocked a girl if so why. ..ps I had permission to name the tough lady mentioned who can more than look after herself "
......no one has to explain why they block other people. There are loads of different reasons why people use the block button. ..think of it as a filter..and move on.

Why or how would a girl piss u off so much that you'd block her ??

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

It's better than the men that agree with women just to get what they want.

They obviously had issues with her and blocked.

Everybody does it

"Why or how would a girl piss u off so much that you'd block her ??"
.....ffs.is that a serious question?

"Why or how would a girl piss u off so much that you'd block her ??"

Probably more of a case that you just don't want to meet her and thus don't want her showing up in the browse.

3 in 1 day

"3 in 1 day "
....there's loads of "blocked" threads on the forums. And one reason thats seems to pop up as a reason for blocking is...."maybe their not that into you." ..

Yes that is ....1

I'm astounded - Three???? Three men who have read a profile [doesn't matter who's it is!!] and because they don't match the criteria required - have blocked the profile.....

Doesn't sound true, does it? But it's only one possible reason why .. .. ..

but seriously, whatever the reason for blocking anyone, it's up the the Blocker - end of!

Seriously !!??

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Why or how would a girl piss u off so much that you'd block her ??.....ffs.is that a serious question? "

Thinking the same thing. Maybe he wears blinkers and think that women are angels

By *iki bellafigaWoman  over a year ago

Kikiland

3 of them started chatting to me, one was unverified, told him i don't meet unverified, he blocked me, the other asked me to do cam fun, on my profile i said i don't, asked him did you bother to read my profile , he said nah can't be arsed and blocked me, third one asked me did i wanna meet for fun, checked his profile and he said he doesn't do all these coffee meets and that so he never bothered to read my profile either, so i replied no, he said i was snobby and full of myself and blocked me lol

Just to clarify... I did nothing, i was not interested and i don't care if they were into me or not, just found it funny and told Jude and he thought it was hilarious

"3 of them started chatting to me, one was unverified, told him i don't meet unverified, he blocked me, the other asked me to do cam fun, on my profile i said i don't, asked him did you bother to read my profile , he said nah can't be arsed and blocked me, third one asked me did i wanna meet for fun, checked his profile and he said he doesn't do all these coffee meets and that so he never bothered to read my profile either, so i replied no, he said i was snobby and full of myself and blocked me lol

Just to clarify... I did nothing, i was not interested and i don't care if they were into me or not, just found it funny and told Jude and he thought it was hilarious "

....you were probably lucky they blocked you then. ...

By *ommickMan  over a year ago

ayr

Prob 1 guy with 3 profiles and she sussed them

Must b bothring you if you posted a thread !! Well him

It happens, when u block someone you have your reasons, im sure they did too.

Prob think they are been smart or think they arent going to get anywhere

Only 3? Pretty sure most women have had way more in one day It's not unusual and ya can't please everyone

Kikiland

As i said he thought it was funny and posted it...it doesn't botter me at all, i find it hilarious actually

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"As i said he thought it was funny and posted it...it doesn't botter me at all, i find it hilarious actually"

Enna hes too bold... spank the fucker

Kikiland

Plan to miss lol

He has been laughing at me all evening

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"As i said he thought it was funny and posted it...it doesn't botter me at all, i find it hilarious actually

Enna hes too bold... spank the fucker "

bet he's gonna enjoy that more

Kikiland

He prefers to be the one doing the spanking lol

When I get blocked all I think of is "fuck yeah job well done"....

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"When I get blocked all I think of is "fuck yeah job well done".... "

I blocked a girl who sent us 4 of the creepiest messages in the space of 15 min. (We are not looking for serial killers)

I blocked another girl who told us she was driving around our local area and just needed us to turn on our gps. This was a little premature because it was the first message we had gotten from her. (Not looking for stalkers)

And finally we blocked a girl who wanted to move to our area to be closer to us. She had family here and thought it would be perfect. After a while she could just be my rope bunny and we would probably just be a big happy family. Up to this point we had spoken about pets and Italian food. I blocked her and took all the bdsm stuff off our profile. (We are not looking for roomates)

3 in 6 months isn't bad. I don't think they are bad people. I just didnt want to talk to them anymore. I don't know if we have been blocked by anyone. And i don't care.

The lady in limerick can be blocked by 50 guys and she will still have a long list of people looking to have sex with her. I'm sure she didn't lose a moments sleep over it

Kikiland

Oh my!! You definitely had it worse

Thank you not many call me a lady these days

"Oh my!! You definitely had it worse

Thank you not many call me a lady these days "

It's how you behaved so it is appropriate.

"Prob 1 guy with 3 profiles and she sussed them "
.....yeah. ..that has to be it...

Maybe id she gave em a 2nd interview haha hahaha haha lesson for today read a profile and arm yourself if you wanna give yourself any chance of winning trust enough that she will want to share with you. ...her naked beautiful form

Are you suggesting that all men will ride any woman no matter what? That seems to be the inference of the post. Of course men block women, for lots of different reasons. Just because you have a cock, doesn't mean you have to use it.

"Maybe id she gave em a 2nd interview haha hahaha haha lesson for today read a profile and arm yourself if you wanna give yourself any chance of winning trust enough that she will want to share with you. ...her naked beautiful form "
...she won't be giving them a second interview. ..They blocked her..remember?

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It's funny what others find funny

Ffs tell her to get over herself if it annoys her that much then maybe too sensitive for a site like this???

Kikiland

Doesn't annoy me...read the whole thread if you must but far from annoyed, reading seems to be an issue for people here

Me thinks you protesteth too much lol

Kikiland

Yawn...just remembered why i got away from the forums...

Everyone gets blocked at some time on site. Its how you deal with it that really means anything. Personally we just counter block and move on.

Kikiland

I know i was not giving out or annoyed, my friend Jude posted and i commented on it...when it comes to certain people i'd rather be blocked

Thanks

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Doesn't annoy me...read the whole thread if you must but far from annoyed, reading seems to be an issue for people here "

reading something is one thing, understanding and not ignoring it is another....

Kikiland

well when i read something i understand it and don't ignore, i assumed all those go together, silly me

By *yrone-fem43Woman  over a year ago

tyrone

"Yawn...just remembered why i got away from the forums..."

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

[Removed by poster at 22/07/16 09:48:15]

"Ffs tell her to get over herself if it annoys her that much then maybe too sensitive for a site like this???"

If you read the entire thread you'd know she didn't give a fck!

I asked who were the guys and they are known to a majority of women on the site for acting the idiots and I'd probably say definitely the one person for all 3 profiles...

By *arkedMan  over a year ago

Trim

"Ffs tell her to get over herself if it annoys her that much then maybe too sensitive for a site like this???

I asked who were the guys and they are known to a majority of women on the site for acting the idiots and I'd probably say definitely the one person for all 3 profiles...

"

And they (I mean he) got the same answer 3 times in a row. If only he had the ability to learn

And you do the hokey pokey and you turn around that's what it's all about wwwoooaahhh hokey hokey pokey

"Are you suggesting that all men will ride any woman no matter what? That seems to be the inference of the post. Of course men block women, for lots of different reasons. Just because you have a cock, doesn't mean you have to use it. "

How many guys block before being blocked ??

Guilty

"How many guys block before being blocked ??

Guilty "

...its ok to block someone. .......to make a song and dance about it. ...whole different ball game

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"How many guys block before being blocked ??

Guilty ...its ok to block someone. .......to make a song and dance about it. ...whole different ball game"

It's ok if you use lots of tho

[Removed by poster at 22/07/16 13:29:48]

"Ffs tell her to get over herself if it annoys her that much then maybe too sensitive for a site like this???

And they (I mean he) got the same answer 3 times in a row. If only he had the ability to learn "

And I've them blocked too because of messages I got from them also...

Makes you think...

"Are you suggesting that all men will ride any woman no matter what? That seems to be the inference of the post. Of course men block women, for lots of different reasons. Just because you have a cock, doesn't mean you have to use it. "

I'd have just assumed that women would be far less inclined to

A) Bombard guys with pictures of their vagina

B) Send multiple messages if the guy hasn't written back

C) Send abusive messages if the guy declines their offer

So I'd automatically assume that men will block women on fab in much smaller numbers compared to women who block men.

Although maybe I'm giving the women of Fab far too much credit in how I think they behave.

Havent used the block button,so if anyone wants to help me lose that cherry then bring it on...lol ... only joking No seriously i wont use block button i really dont care who looks at my profile i doesnt bother me one little bit... if i get abusive texts i will then use deleted button everytime not even open the msg. I understand different situation for others this is only my profile i am talking about. Now i have been blocked in couple of peoples profiles i am assuming is generic filters and not that i did anything wrong to upset them but i wont moan about it. Its their profile they can do what ever they want with it and you respect it.

[Removed by poster at 22/07/16 14:31:45]

"Havent used the block button,so if anyone wants to help me lose that cherry then bring it on...lol ... only joking No seriously i wont use block button i really dont care who looks at my profile i doesnt bother me one little bit... if i get abusive texts i will then use deleted button everytime not even open the msg. I understand different situation for others this is only my profile i am talking about. Now i have been blocked in couple of peoples profiles i am assuming is generic filters and not that i did anything wrong to upset them but i wont moan about it. Its their profile they can do what ever they want with it and you respect it. "
I think you are an optimist wearing rose tinted glasses

"Havent used the block button,so if anyone wants to help me lose that cherry then bring it on...lol ... only joking No seriously i wont use block button i really dont care who looks at my profile i doesnt bother me one little bit... if i get abusive texts i will then use deleted button everytime not even open the msg. I understand different situation for others this is only my profile i am talking about. Now i have been blocked in couple of peoples profiles i am assuming is generic filters and not that i did anything wrong to upset them but i wont moan about it. Its their profile they can do what ever they want with it and you respect it. I think you are an optimist wearing rose tinted glasses "

Nah more a DontGiveAFeckist type of guy... out to enjoy myself dont worry about moaners (unless good ones lol) haters, jealousy's , drama's etc life to fun to be worry about that stuff. Lol

» Add a new message to this topic