FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > WTF

WTF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ir1967 OP   Man  over a year ago

in da sticks, london, amsterdam, madrid

The wave of terror has arrived in Germany with gunmen going wild in Munich. Where is this world going to?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Hell.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hell."
this on a highway

"Hell."

If hell is full of beautiful miles I wouldn't mind but this terror plague which is spreading like cancer does my head in

Miles read as milfs

Dublin

"Hell.

If hell is full of beautiful miles I wouldn't mind but this terror plague which is spreading like cancer does my head in"

Agreed.

Wir sind Munich.

not see it yet!

Oh...God!!

That's awful...

Thoughts with the people affected...

Unfortunately while the west continues to terrorise the Middle East. This sort of attack is only going to increase. Luckily it's unlikely to visit here, well hopefully it doesn't anyway. Violence and murder is wrong no matter where it occurs.

It's going to shit

My nephew is in Bavaria at the moment. Thankfully he wasn't in Munich today.

"Hell."

Keep your head down buddy.

Thoughts are with everyone

Sisters only back in Iran today after visiting Munich on her time off! Had to cancel turkey as the company she works with wouldn't let them travel as it was too dangerous......

Dublin

"Hell.

Thoughts are with everyone "

Thanks man, thankfully I'm the other side of the country.

"Hell.

Thoughts are with everyone

Thanks man, thankfully I'm the other side of the country. "

This could pop up anyway though, and it's looking like it has a twist in the tale!

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

A black rose... for Munich...

OMG guns in Germany never, we can't wage a war in the middle east and expect no retaliation

"Unfortunately while the west continues to terrorise the Middle East. This sort of attack is only going to increase. Luckily it's unlikely to visit here, well hopefully it doesn't anyway. Violence and murder is wrong no matter where it occurs. "

Absolutely agree, unfortunately these events horrible as they are, are in themselves perceived as retaliation by the attackers

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

city centre

Where is the world going ?

The world has been like this since mankind landed on it

East against west, north against south, country against country,,tribe against tribe

one squabble dies down and another one starts

Jez it's always been like that

Dublin

The suspect was an 18 year old Iranian-German. Born and raised in Germany.

The suspects family home was raided where research on other murderous rampages was discovered.

The weapon used was a glock. The suspect was not licenced to carry a firearm.

The attack happened on the anniversary of the norwegian mass shootings by Anders Breivik

The suspect was alleged to have a picture of Breivik as his whatsapp avatar.

All bar one of the victims were under 21 years of age. three of them were 14.

I remember the first time hearing about a "school rampage". Now they only get reported when they are particularly extreme. Once someone shows it can be done and you become famous it attracts a certain type of person.

There are always disaffected people. In the past they joined extreme groups and got radicalised. In the 1880s there was a global movement called the anarchists who assassinated people. From police officers to the grand Duke Ferdinand of Austria. Now these people have a new way to make their mark on the world. They don't need to physically join a group. They have learned from the 24 hour news cycle and the internet how to make people know who they are.

The ideology is irrelevant. They are mostly just looking to justify their actions

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"I remember the first time hearing about a "school rampage". Now they only get reported when they are particularly extreme. Once someone shows it can be done and you become famous it attracts a certain type of person.

There are always disaffected people. In the past they joined extreme groups and got radicalised. In the 1880s there was a global movement called the anarchists who assassinated people. From police officers to the grand Duke Ferdinand of Austria. Now these people have a new way to make their mark on the world. They don't need to physically join a group. They have learned from the 24 hour news cycle and the internet how to make people know who they are.

The ideology is irrelevant. They are mostly just looking to justify their actions"

To be fair, the assassination of Franz Ferdinand had a bit more to it than just anarchy or someone just trying to make a name for himself. There was a clear political objective involved.

"I remember the first time hearing about a "school rampage". Now they only get reported when they are particularly extreme. Once someone shows it can be done and you become famous it attracts a certain type of person.

The ideology is irrelevant. They are mostly just looking to justify their actions

To be fair, the assassination of Franz Ferdinand had a bit more to it than just anarchy or someone just trying to make a name for himself. There was a clear political objective involved. "

Yes the black hand or black dawn were a serbian independence anarchist group. As far as I can remember.

And i think the assassin was 19

[Removed by poster at 23/07/16 17:11:08]

» Add a new message to this topic