FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Other sites

Other sites

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have lost faith in Fab, just not the same anymore. Any other half decent sites to join?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can't mention it here. But you'll find some if you do a search

By *ir1967Man  over a year ago

in da sticks, london, amsterdam, madrid

"Have lost faith in Fab, just not the same anymore. Any other half decent sites to join?"

Loosing faith in FAN after one week? )

Lol, have been on and off here,so know the score

For some reason fab hasn't the buzz it used to

There are a lot of children on here.... it seems a few don't have minds of their own.... It's sad really....

.... I have met quite a number of nice people here too & have made good friends on this site.... they're the ones that count, not the judgemental lot!!

.... you should enjoy the site how you want to enjoy it not according to what everybody else thinks you should!!

.... I hope this makes sense....

"There are a lot of children on here.... it seems a few don't have minds of their own.... It's sad really....

.... I have met quite a number of nice people here too & have made good friends on this site.... they're the ones that count, not the judgemental lot!!

.... you should enjoy the site how you want to enjoy it not according to what everybody else thinks you should!!

.... I hope this makes sense.... "

Good to know others feel the same. Thought it was only us.

Fab like life ebbs and flows. Hang on in there.Still lots of fun to be had and at least some of those absent will surely be back.

Hopefully things will change

Are they others like fab that are free to use like here. Appreciate a pm if any suggestions.

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"There are a lot of children on here.... it seems a few don't have minds of their own.... It's sad really....

Collected 2 Polish couples in Ck on Shannon last night and brought them out to where they were staying as Taxis can be very difficult (and expensive) to get.

Over a meal they were talking about how FAB has gone way downhill compared to last year!

"Have lost faith in Fab, just not the same anymore. Any other half decent sites to join?"

Google is your friend.

I've always found fab to be the best site. Good luck in your search

Collected 2 Polish couples in Ck on Shannon last night and brought them out to where they were staying as Taxis can be very difficult (and expensive) to get.

Over a meal they were talking about how FAB has gone way downhill compared to last year!"

There is a negativity and darker side that has crept in...having said that...There are many who avoid those circles and stay away from the drama that ensues so there are still alot who enjoy being on here for what it was originally intended...not to bitch about but to make good friends and enjoy themselves and spread that love. Karma has its own destiny.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Fab was and is what you make of it. It's just a means, nothing else.

The summer months are usually the quietest on sites like this. Our experience has only been positive. We met wonderful people who we want to get to know better. Maybe it was better last year. I honestly can't compare. But there are a fuck load of sexy people here atm.

Regardless I hope you guys find the promised land

"Fab was and is what you make of it. It's just a means, nothing else. "

True in a sense and therefore everything we do to.... and sometimes reality becomes clouded and misted over if that's all it becomes.

By *ay and DeborahCouple  over a year ago

Co. Down

Over a meal they were talking about how FAB has gone way downhill compared to last year!

There is a negativity and darker side that has crept in...having said that...There are many who avoid those circles and stay away from the drama that ensues so there are still alot who enjoy being on here for what it was originally intended...not to bitch about but to make good friends and enjoy themselves and spread that love. Karma has its own destiny. "

Well said

Debs x

There is a negativity and darker side that has crept in...having said that...There are many who avoid those circles and stay away from the drama that ensues so there are still alot who enjoy being on here for what it was originally intended...not to bitch about but to make good friends and enjoy themselves and spread that love. Karma has its own destiny. "

And that's how it should be!!

By *ornyandwellhungMan  over a year ago

belfast

Well said Rosie, what time are you opening your bar at tonight?

Well said Rosie, what time are you opening your bar at tonight? "

It's closed for more renovations!!! Will be opening soon lol!!!

if you pull a good pint i might pop down sometime!

You are assuming that the people on fab are only on fab and aren't on other sites?

A bdsm site (full of fabbers ) has stopped accepting new members while it tries to deal with the trolls invasion. ..

Rosie.

You ran a good fun filled clean(ish) house. Am looking forward to you reopening it.

» Add a new message to this topic