FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Gym play

Gym play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else wanting to have fun in their gym.. I use Puregym.. Any members with same idea.. Drop me a line

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I find the gym is where I go to switch off not go looking for candidates to 'play' with. I have come across guys who have a tendency to put their efforts into leering at the ladies however I do believe,were they to put that wasted effort into their workouts, their achievements within the gym would be much more beneficial and it may not be necessary to go looking for fun as the fun would come to them.

Just a thought lol

"I find the gym is where I go to switch off not go looking for candidates to 'play' with. I have come across guys who have a tendency to put their efforts into leering at the ladies however I do believe,were they to put that wasted effort into their workouts, their achievements within the gym would be much more beneficial and it may not be necessary to go looking for fun as the fun would come to them.

Just a thought lol "

When you have women working out its highly sexy.. Something arousing about the humans who want to better themselves.. Plus women's fitness bottoms are pretty hot these days.. Never mind the women in them

"I find the gym is where I go to switch off not go looking for candidates to 'play' with. I have come across guys who have a tendency to put their efforts into leering at the ladies however I do believe,were they to put that wasted effort into their workouts, their achievements within the gym would be much more beneficial and it may not be necessary to go looking for fun as the fun would come to them.

Just a thought lol "

I have come across women who spend their time posing for these men. So can't really blame the men for the distraction from their workouts

Just a thought lol

I have come across women who spend their time posing for these men. So can't really blame the men for the distraction from their workouts "

That's true too but I'd say the same would apply to them also lol. So many complain that they can't get the results that they want and they are in the gym so many times a week. I've actually said it to them to stop preening and get working,soon see the results then lol.

And its the testosterone. Men working out produce more testosterone which brings out the primal mindset. Guys in an empty gym tend not to peacock. Add women or more men and suddenly it's all about posturing for position.

I'm not judging btw. I would do the same thing. It's human nature

"And its the testosterone. Men working out produce more testosterone which brings out the primal mindset. Guys in an empty gym tend not to peacock. Add women or more men and suddenly it's all about posturing for position.

I'm not judging btw. I would do the same thing. It's human nature"

Oh agreed it is. But I do feel that if they were working harder then they would be more focused on the workout rather than the bodies around perhaps.

"And its the testosterone. Men working out produce more testosterone which brings out the primal mindset. Guys in an empty gym tend not to peacock. Add women or more men and suddenly it's all about posturing for position.

I'm not judging btw. I would do the same thing. It's human nature

Oh agreed it is. But I do feel that if they were working harder then they would be more focused on the workout rather than the bodies around perhaps. "

Yes but that assumes they are there to work out. If you are fit and want to show off for the ladies where is the best place to do it during the day?

Reckon if the ladies showered before rather than after a workout they'd be much less of a distraction.

Obviously there are lots of very focused guys in gyms. I was generalising about the guys not focused on gym work. Thank you for the corrective messages

"Obviously there are lots of very focused guys in gyms. I was generalising about the guys not focused on gym work. Thank you for the corrective messages "

Apologies if u feel I was trying to correct u because I wasn't. But u are correct in thinking that I was speaking about the people who I imagined were focused on their gym work. If I'm honest I never even thought that people may go to the gym simply as a place to preen lol. I completely forgot about that element perhaps because it's not something that I would do lol.

It takes all sorts to make the world go around and I guess without the preeners then the volume in gyms would be less and many would have to close their doors. Everything has its place

I agree. It's human nature for people to preen. We all want attention (from the people we want attention from)

Some do it in a gym, some people preen on forums, some in bars or book clubs. It's all about the part of you that you want to show off

Just back from the gym... When there's a hottie you work out harder..so thanks whoever you were

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Obviously there are lots of very focused guys in gyms. I was generalising about the guys not focused on gym work. Thank you for the corrective messages

Apologies if u feel I was trying to correct u because I wasn't. But u are correct in thinking that I was speaking about the people who I imagined were focused on their gym work. If I'm honest I never even thought that people may go to the gym simply as a place to preen lol. I completely forgot about that element perhaps because it's not something that I would do lol.

It takes all sorts to make the world go around and I guess without the preeners then the volume in gyms would be less and many would have to close their doors. Everything has its place "

As with the testosterone levels going up in men I bet the same endorphins in women are raised waffling the smell of sex around the gym to attract those testosterone filled guys

Fook I am off to the gym

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I prefer to do the acrobatics and the heavy weight lifting in the bedroom, it's more comfy and at this stage of life I appreciate my comforts over a quicky in the gym.

A woman after me own heart! Where have you been all me life! Haha

I go to gym, to work my ass off. Music in my ears, I totally zone out. I work hard, and I am not one of the ladies that don't look like they worked out. I go to the gym to keep my body as sexy as I can, so I look good outta gym and look good naked. I don't go to gym to look good there. Saying that i sometimes catch myself looking at those regulars who are dedicated more out of admiration. I also can sense when i am being perved at, but i just ignore to be honest. Keep my naughtiness for outside gym

"I go to gym, to work my ass off. Music in my ears, I totally zone out. I work hard, and I am not one of the ladies that don't look like they worked out. I go to the gym to keep my body as sexy as I can, so I look good outta gym and look od naked. I don't go to gym to look good there. Saying that i sometimes catch myself looking at those regulars who are dedicated more out of admiration. I also can sense when i am being perved at, but i just ignore to be honest. Keep my naughtiness for outside gym "

I know you look good out of the gym

"I go to gym, to work my ass off. Music in my ears, I totally zone out. I work hard, and I am not one of the ladies that don't look like they worked out. I go to the gym to keep my body as sexy as I can, so I look good outta gym and look od naked. I don't go to gym to look good there. Saying that i sometimes catch myself looking at those regulars who are dedicated more out of admiration. I also can sense when i am being perved at, but i just ignore to be honest. Keep my naughtiness for outside gym

I know you look good out of the gym "

And ditto

No harm in working out hard, and taking a 5 second glance between sets at the girls toned bodies!;)

Just a thought lol

I have come across women who spend their time posing for these men. So can't really blame the men for the distraction from their workouts "

Yea like the ones who come in with fully made up face and don't even break a sweat!!

» Add a new message to this topic