FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sunday Life today 24 July

Sunday Life today 24 July

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Belfast_Fella OP   Man  over a year ago

belfast

The hateful NI rag the Sunday Life (basically the Sunday version of the Belfast telegraph) has performed a sting on a local MLA. I've only seen their front page but basically it seems that they entrapped him by pretending to be a young woman and persuading him to send compromising photos of himself before arranging a meet at an hotel.

The MLA in question is a single man and, as far as I know, has never preached family values or been one for judging and interfering in others' private lives. The paper has tried to justify the story in the basis that he is on the police board and made himself a security or blackmail risk by his behaviour. However, since they basically entrapped him, this is pretty pathetic stuff.

I don't imagine any of us here are politicians but it does reinforce our need to be careful. I'd suspect that the paper had some inkling that the man was on a website like this one before setting up the story.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lesson number one on fab..

No face pics...

Wtf?

Da fuppin lowlifes!

This sort of gutter journalism would kill fab stone dead.

Not sending face pics wouldn't save anyone.

A terrible nasty underhanded reprehensible thing to do to anyone.

"Wtf?

Da fuppin lowlifes!

A terrible nasty underhanded reprehensible thing to do to anyone."

..you think they recognised his cock?

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

"Lesson number one on fab..

No face pics... "

Sad but true. Sharing a face pic or too much personal info could have serious implications for us. Particularly in Northern Ireland with the taliban like culture that still persists here.

OMG Poor bloke... just read front page. What a fuckin nasty article.

They arranged to meet him!

Caught!

Derry

There's an article on Wikipedia about a man called David J Templeton who was another victim of a Sunday life story. Its very sad.

I hate this sort of article. It's not news. It's public humiliation on a slow local news day

"The hateful NI rag the Sunday Life (basically the Sunday version of the Belfast telegraph) has performed a sting on a local MLA. I've only seen their front page but basically it seems that they entrapped him by pretending to be a young woman and persuading him to send compromising photos of himself before arranging a meet at an hotel.

The MLA in question is a single man and, as far as I know, has never preached family values or been one for judging and interfering in others' private lives. The paper has tried to justify the story in the basis that he is on the police board and made himself a security or blackmail risk by his behaviour. However, since they basically entrapped him, this is pretty pathetic stuff.

I don't imagine any of us here are politicians but it does reinforce our need to be careful. I'd suspect that the paper had some inkling that the man was on a website like this one before setting up the story."

Who is it???(allegedly)

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Theres a well verified ladies profile on here who was in the papers a while back for helping blackmail married men...things blow over...apparently

"Theres a well verified ladies profile on here who was in the papers a while back for helping blackmail married men...things blow over...apparently "

Wtf?!

Derry

"Theres a well verified ladies profile on here who was in the papers a while back for helping blackmail married men...things blow over...apparently "

Seriously? i would have thought the police should be all over that

"The hateful NI rag the Sunday Life (basically the Sunday version of the Belfast telegraph) has performed a sting on a local MLA. I've only seen their front page but basically it seems that they entrapped him by pretending to be a young woman and persuading him to send compromising photos of himself before arranging a meet at an hotel.

I don't imagine any of us here are politicians but it does reinforce our need to be careful. I'd suspect that the paper had some inkling that the man was on a website like this one before setting up the story."

why would you imagine there are no policticans on here ? lol

By *ienDePlusCouple  over a year ago

dublin

In our time on the scene we have seen

1) an ordinary couple (bouncer and housewife) exposed because 'his uncle was in a terrorist organisation'.

2) a couple exposed because he was associated with a terrorist event (not convicted) years ago - notably she wasn't anything to do with him at that period but had her life ruined too.

3) A female police officer exposed and job lost.

4) There is a well verified couples profile who sold out a certain GAA player to protect themselves. The result was a front page exposure and the partner of that GAA player losing her job (american employers with conduct clause) even tho she wasn't named in the article.

5) a couple who were outed because their profile pictures were used (without permission) in an unrelated story about swinging and their friends and family identified their kitchen from the profile pictures (a distinctive clock or something in the background).

Some of these people left the scene, some took a break, many lost their jobs, many lives ruined just to sell papers to miserable turds who like to tut.

The simple rule is don't buy tabloid papers. Maybe their journalists will one day read this and realise exposing ordinary peoples sex life costs their business in the long run.

"In our time on the scene we have seen

1) an ordinary couple (bouncer and housewife) exposed because 'his uncle was in a terrorist organisation'.

2) a couple exposed because he was associated with a terrorist event (not convicted) years ago - notably she wasn't anything to do with him at that period but had her life ruined too.

4) There is a well verified couples profile who sold out a certain GAA player to protect themselves. The result was a front page exposure and the partner of that GAA player losing her job (american employers with conduct clause) even tho she wasn't named in the article.

5) a couple who were outed because their profile pictures were used (without permission) in an unrelated story about swinging and their friends and family identified their kitchen from the profile pictures (a distinctive clock or something in the background).

Some of these people left the scene, some took a break, many lost their jobs, many lives ruined just to sell papers to miserable turds who like to tut.

The simple rule is don't buy tabloid papers. Maybe their journalists will one day read this and realise exposing ordinary peoples sex life costs their business in the long run."

"Wtf?

Da fuppin lowlifes!

A terrible nasty underhanded reprehensible thing to do to anyone...you think they recognised his cock?"

He's a politician, it's probably attached to his forehead

"In our time on the scene we have seen

The simple rule is don't buy tabloid papers. Maybe their journalists will one day read this and realise exposing ordinary peoples sex life costs their business in the long run."

I really want to know who the player is!!!

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

This is scary!

Immediately removing my half face pic!

» Add a new message to this topic