FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hairy,trimmed or bald

Hairy,trimmed or bald

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilbearni OP   Man  over a year ago

peninsula

Am I the only one who likes pubes to be natural? on me and folks I play with, trimmed is OK too, to an extent, but I don't like as much completely bald. I'll still enjoy

What's your preference?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Here

peninsula

"Here "

?

Lucan

"Here

?"

The question was what's your preference.

My answer was "here"

That would appear to be my preference.

peninsula

"Here

?

The question was what's your preference.

My answer was "here"

That would appear to be my preference. "

Why? That's not a preference to the question I asked. Why indeed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As opposed to synthetic ones?...

peninsula

"As opposed to synthetic ones?... "

OK, maybe I need to reword the post to day i prefer "au natural" as in in natural state, but I figured most ppl would understand what meant

Seems like there are always a few on here who are all too willing to post a 'smart' reply. Why bother?

By *ortidanMan  over a year ago

Moira

I like smooth or trimmed on a lady and mine is also smooth cause there is nothing worse than curly wurly hairs lyin all over the floor

"As opposed to synthetic ones?...

OK, maybe I need to reword the post to day i prefer "au natural" as in in natural state, but I figured most ppl would understand what meant

Seems like there are always a few on here who are all too willing to post a 'smart' reply. Why bother?

"

Lighten up man! You asked the question, I answered it.

Garbage in, garbage out...

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

i am smooth an prefer women to b smooth

simple

Not really bothered

Bald is ewwww on a guy

"Bald is ewwww on a guy "

Wouldn't have the balls to go into the dressing room hairless

once it's healthy and neat

"Bald is ewwww on a guy "

Turkey giblets at Christmas spring to mind

By *uscious louWoman  over a year ago

dublin

smooth

"I like smooth or trimmed on a lady and mine is also smooth cause there is nothing worse than curly wurly hairs lyin all over the floor "

Or stuck in ones tonsils

By *ortidanMan  over a year ago

Moira

"I like smooth or trimmed on a lady and mine is also smooth cause there is nothing worse than curly wurly hairs lyin all over the floor

Or stuck in ones tonsils "

Gagging for the wrong reasons is not a huge turn on

peninsula

"Garbage in, garbage out..."

Lighten up, garbage in garbage out? !

Looks like I'm not the one with the problem. Why be negative and rude? There's no need for it.

I read a lot of the forum threads before posting one myself. And your sort of attitude and behaviour seems prevalent here. Mores the pity

"Garbage in, garbage out...

Looks like I'm not the one with the problem. Why be negative and rude? There's no need for it.

I read a lot of the forum threads before posting one myself. And your sort of attitude and behaviour seems prevalent here. Mores the pity

"

Relax,it's just a bit of harmless hair

peninsula

Relax,it's just a bit of harmless hair "

Harmless hair I don't mind, note my preference

Sly, negative and rude posts are what I don't care for. I am more than relaxed, would take more than the comments on here to get me going

Sly, negative and rude posts are what I don't care for. I am more than relaxed, would take more than the comments on here to get me going "

I have to agree with you the rudeness of some people is unbelievable.

Lucan

Sly, negative and rude posts are what I don't care for. I am more than relaxed, would take more than the comments on here to get me going "

Hmmmm.... They appear to have got you going though

I for my part apologise for being

Rude

Smart

Negative

Inflammatory

And downright sexy!

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

Pmsl

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

You most be expecting your thread to hit the 175 posts limit?

I expect it to too but even if there's 100 pissstaking posts we'll still get around 70 to discuss this subject with the seriousness it deserves

By *amRod 77Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Nothing worse going down on a woman & having to cut your way true a Forest

peninsula

Sly, negative and rude posts are what I don't care for. I am more than relaxed, would take more than the comments on here to get me going

Hmmmm.... They appear to have got you going though

I for my part apologise for being

Rude

Smart

Negative

Inflammatory

And downright sexy!

"

Good for you Michael. Have a fab day

peninsula

"You most be expecting your thread to hit the 175 posts limit?

I expect it to too but even if there's 100 pissstaking posts we'll still get around 70 to discuss this subject with the seriousness it deserves"

I didn't know there was a competition for number of replies, I just posted what i prefer, and asked a simple question, but I am amazed at how others want to troll it, if that's your thing work away mate.

Lucan

Ah fuck it, I forgot sly

I expect it to too but even if there's 100 pissstaking posts we'll still get around 70 to discuss this subject with the seriousness it deserves

I didn't know there was a competition for number of replies, I just posted what i prefer, and asked a simple question, but I am amazed at how others want to troll it, if that's your thing work away mate. "

I think it's probably trolled because it's talked about a lot and people who used the forums a lot just like to take the piss especially at the same threads appearing over and over.

We all have different preferences. None are wrong, it's whatever you like.

peninsula

"Ah fuck it, I forgot sly "

That was Sly of you.

"Ah fuck it, I forgot sly "

You sly old dog you

It doesn't really matter to me whether it's 'hairy, trimmed or bald', as long as it's clean....

Also, the person connected to it is important too

peninsula

I didn't know there was a competition for number of replies, I just posted what i prefer, and asked a simple question, but I am amazed at how others want to troll it, if that's your thing work away mate.

I think it's probably trolled because it's talked about a lot and people who used the forums a lot just like to take the piss especially at the same threads appearing over and over.

We all have different preferences. None are wrong, it's whatever you like. "

I agree, everyone should be respected. But the Ireland forum seems to be , for a long time observer and recent poster to the forum, becoming a.place were every post is picked apart by some frequent users. Ok, so what if the topic has been asked before, think of the new members , why shouldn't they post a topic without it being overtaken by sarcasm and rudeness?

If they have been involved in a similar discussion , great, move on and let others post to it.

Just because some folk have been around the forums for a long time doesn't mean that they have to comment on everything. Jeez it's only a forum post on a swinger site.

It doesn't seem to matter if it appeared before or a new topic there is always someone to take it off track.

Lucan

I suppose I should have realised that a thread with the title "hairy, trimmed or bald" was going to be a serious, high-brow discussion and not a place for light hearted comment.

Jesus wept

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"I suppose I should have realised that a thread with the title "hairy, trimmed or bald" was going to be a serious, high-brow discussion and not a place for light hearted comment.

Jesus wept "

And he had a hairy

Chin

Lucan

kildare

I wouldn't take the piss if a thread was asked before,it's not the posters fault I have a sad life and have been here years and know all the threads already. New or old posters are free to post same topics as often as they like

I took the piss because he took offence to some light humour. No one attacked his post or preferences

limerick

I wouldn't take the piss if a thread was asked before,it's not the posters fault I have a sad life and have been here years and know all the threads already. New or old posters are free to post same topics as often as they like

I took the piss because he took offence to some light humour. No one attacked his post or preferences"

peninsula

I took the piss because he took offence to some light humour. No one attacked his post or preferences"

You think you didnt attack the post, you waited until others had commented and did so also to further take the piss. Did you not read what I said, it wasn't the comments contents that annoyed me , but the fact that some on here feel the need to comment negatively and sometimes rudely on threads just for a laugh and make fun of the op or others. Which is what you did. As I said before, everyone is entitled to their opinion or to comment, but it gets tiresome when nearly every thread is turned in to one of sarcasm and so called taking the piss. The Ireland Forum seems to be more so than others.

kildare

I took the piss because he took offence to some light humour. No one attacked his post or preferences

You think you didnt attack the post, you waited until others had commented and did so also to further take the piss. Did you not read what I said, it wasn't the comments contents that annoyed me , but the fact that some on here feel the need to comment negatively and sometimes rudely on threads just for a laugh and make fun of the op or others. Which is what you did. As I said before, everyone is entitled to their opinion or to comment, but it gets tiresome when nearly every thread is turned in to one of sarcasm and so called taking the piss. The Ireland Forum seems to be more so than others. "

Ok I'll start messaging the worst offenders to change how they use the site because you find it tiresome

I was trying to tell him nicely that it has been posted so much that regular forum users will just take the piss. Like me It's all light hearted and no one should take it seriously.

You think you didnt attack the post, you waited until others had commented and did so also to further take the piss. Did you not read what I said, it wasn't the comments contents that annoyed me , but the fact that some on here feel the need to comment negatively and sometimes rudely on threads just for a laugh and make fun of the op or others. Which is what you did. As I said before, everyone is entitled to their opinion or to comment, but it gets tiresome when nearly every thread is turned in to one of sarcasm and so called taking the piss. The Ireland Forum seems to be more so than others. "

That's the Irish sense of humour. If you don't like it then the forums aren't really the place for you. The idea of shaved or hairy is not a new idea for a thread and of course everyone has different opinions.

& there's always the "forum search" button...

"& there's always the "forum search" button..."

Ain't that the bloody truth..

"& there's always the "forum search" button..."

There is, but to be fair, newbies to the forums probably wouldn't know about those

"& there's always the "forum search" button...

There is, but to be fair, newbies to the forums probably wouldn't know about those"

I've always thought it was in the wrong place, there should be one within each area of the forum.

limerick

"& there's always the "forum search" button...

There is, but to be fair, newbies to the forums probably wouldn't know about those

I've always thought it was in the wrong place, there should be one within each area of the forum."

At times I wonder when u type the heading related threads should pop up

"It doesn't really matter to me whether it's 'hairy, trimmed or bald', as long as it's clean....

Also, the person connected to it is important too "

peninsula

You think you didnt attack the post, you waited until others had commented and did so also to further take the piss. Did you not read what I said, it wasn't the comments contents that annoyed me , but the fact that some on here feel the need to comment negatively and sometimes rudely on threads just for a laugh and make fun of the op or others. Which is what you did. As I said before, everyone is entitled to their opinion or to comment, but it gets tiresome when nearly every thread is turned in to one of sarcasm and so called taking the piss. The Ireland Forum seems to be more so than others.

Ok I'll start messaging the worst offenders to change how they use the site because you find it tiresome"

Can't you read?

Here it is again for you.

"it gets tiresome when nearly every thread is turned in to one of sarcasm and so called taking the piss. The Ireland Forum seems to be more so than others"

And I think the others don't need messaging as they can read thisome, or do you think you are some sort of spokesperson?

peninsula

That's the Irish sense of humour. If you don't like it then the forums aren't really the place for you. The idea of shaved or hairy is not a new idea for a thread and of course everyone has different opinions. "

Is this you being nice and telling me what I should be doing/posting again? The idea of shaved or hairy may not be new to you on here, but is for me and others, and doesn't mean that it is open for some to "take the piss" that's a nice welcome to the Ireland Forum isn't it.

I do get Irish humour, I am Irish after all, but there is humour and there is rudeness which is uncalled for? Others trying to show off and being immature is more like, I have observed this happen a lot in this forum and is really off putting and doesn't encourage ppl to participate.

Lucan

That's the Irish sense of humour. If you don't like it then the forums aren't really the place for you. The idea of shaved or hairy is not a new idea for a thread and of course everyone has different opinions.

Is this you being nice and telling me what I should be doing/posting again? The idea of shaved or hairy may not be new to you on here, but is for me and others, and doesn't mean that it is open for some to "take the piss" that's a nice welcome to the Ireland Forum isn't it.

I do get Irish humour, I am Irish after all, but there is humour and there is rudeness which is uncalled for? Others trying to show off and being immature is more like, I have observed this happen a lot in this forum and is really off putting and doesn't encourage ppl to participate. "

I'm not convinced that your reaction will encourage much participation either.

peninsula

I do get Irish humour, I am Irish after all, but there is humour and there is rudeness which is uncalled for? Others trying to show off and being immature is more like, I have observed this happen a lot in this forum and is really off putting and doesn't encourage ppl to participate.

I'm not convinced that your reaction will encourage much participation either. "

I've long lost hope that ppl will participate. Especially since the banter brigade came out in force, how we have laughed today.

Thanks for keeping it going though Michael. My reasonable reaction got you to still participate

[Removed by poster at 25/07/16 23:35:11]

Seriously is there anything anyone here can say that you won't find rude or uncalled for. It's a forum. We can say what we like and we do. If you don't like the responses don't post threads. It's simple really.

peninsula

"Seriously is there anything anyone here can say that you won't find rude or uncalled for. It's a forum. We can say what we like and we do. If you don't like the responses don't post threads. It's simple really. "

So, let's get this straight then. You can say what you like and when you like, but when I do its not ok?

Am I only allowed to agree with what you say in that case? You should go back and read what I have said before , I did bot call the last poster rude or uncalled for, I merely gave my opinion on what he said to me. Like you said before, everyoneis entitled to their opinion and to have it respected. You need to get back in your box and think before typing, and off your high horse telling people what and what not to post. Who appointed you the moderator of opinion here. If you don't agree with me, take your own advice and not post a response. Simple.

Bald all the way. Nice an healthy an clean looking. My opinion

By *uzzyDuck75Man  over a year ago

Glasgow & Yorkshire

I don't really have a preference...hair today, gone tomorrow (boom boom)

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 26/07/16 06:42:07]

Lucan

"Bald all the way. Nice an healthy an clean looking. My opinion "

Not necessarily healthy at all, just free from pubic lice.

"Bald all the way. Nice an healthy an clean looking. My opinion

Not necessarily healthy at all, just free from pubic lice. "

Wow amazing information.

Bald or neatly trimmed nothing worse than bush

By *irdnBorisMan  over a year ago

meath

"Bald or neatly trimmed nothing worse than bush "
lol cmon lads get the clippers out

[Removed by poster at 26/07/16 10:01:42]

"Seriously is there anything anyone here can say that you won't find rude or uncalled for. It's a forum. We can say what we like and we do. If you don't like the responses don't post threads. It's simple really.

So, let's get this straight then. You can say what you like and when you like, but when I do its not ok?

Am I only allowed to agree with what you say in that case? You should go back and read what I have said before , I did bot call the last poster rude or uncalled for, I merely gave my opinion on what he said to me. Like you said before, everyoneis entitled to their opinion and to have it respected. You need to get back in your box and think before typing, and off your high horse telling people what and what not to post. Who appointed you the moderator of opinion here. If you don't agree with me, take your own advice and not post a response. Simple. "

When did I tell you what to post? If you actually read what I posted your see I explained to you why people were saying what thy were saying rather than being on a high horse. Sounds to me like you're just waiting for an argument because it's not going how you want it to go.

Seriously get over yourself. I'll post what I like same way you do. Stop jumping down peoples throats for posting on your thread. Isn't that why you put it up? If you read the forums regularly in any way you'll know how people are here.

By *irdnBorisMan  over a year ago

meath

Shaved or neatly trimmed and this question is asked a lot possibly too much next week it be how many hairs did you shave off or trim and op everyone has a rite to post what they want and when they want

Op...you can ask people to stay on topic...or ask a mod to post regarding staying on topic. But if you treat threads like a conversation, you will find that they wander back and forth. After all, we're not discussing world peace. If you insist on staying on topic, you might find your thread disappearing quite quickly

"Op...you can ask people to stay on topic...or ask a mod to post regarding staying on topic. But if you treat threads like a conversation, you will find that they wander back and forth. After all, we're not discussing world peace. If you insist on staying on topic, you might find your thread disappearing quite quickly"
Poppycock.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Op...you can ask people to stay on topic...or ask a mod to post regarding staying on topic. But if you treat threads like a conversation, you will find that they wander back and forth. After all, we're not discussing world peace. If you insist on staying on topic, you might find your thread disappearing quite quickly"

I agree with you there. I've to add that thread isn't a great testimony to the Irish forum and it's a pain to read. The tensions on both sides flew high from the beginning. I can understand that for a forum newbie it can be quite intimidating to post on here....

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

"

there's a good few assholes on here..

"Op...you can ask people to stay on topic...or ask a mod to post regarding staying on topic. But if you treat threads like a conversation, you will find that they wander back and forth. After all, we're not discussing world peace. If you insist on staying on topic, you might find your thread disappearing quite quickly

I agree with you there. I've to add that thread isn't a great testimony to the Irish forum and it's a pain to read. The tensions on both sides flew high from the beginning. I can understand that for a forum newbie it can be quite intimidating to post on here...."

The thread is in fact the perfect testimony to the Irish forum.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Op...you can ask people to stay on topic...or ask a mod to post regarding staying on topic. But if you treat threads like a conversation, you will find that they wander back and forth. After all, we're not discussing world peace. If you insist on staying on topic, you might find your thread disappearing quite quickly

I agree with you there. I've to add that thread isn't a great testimony to the Irish forum and it's a pain to read. The tensions on both sides flew high from the beginning. I can understand that for a forum newbie it can be quite intimidating to post on here....

The thread is in fact the perfect testimony to the Irish forum."

Haha, yes you're right, Casey!

The thread is in fact the perfect testimony to the Irish forum.

Haha, yes you're right, Casey! "

Lucan

there's a good few assholes on here.. "

Mmmmmmm, and some very nice ones at that

Lucan

Damn, i should apologise for that as well!

Soz bbz.

"Am I the only one who likes pubes to be natural? on me and folks I play with, trimmed is OK too, to an extent, but I don't like as much completely bald. I'll still enjoy

What's your preference?"

I don't really have a preference for a man. I prefer women to be well trimmed or smooth. I keep myself well trimmed or smooth too. These are preferences, it doesn't mean they're set in stone. It's about the person, much more than about hair for me.

peninsula

"Op...you can ask people to stay on topic...or ask a mod to post regarding staying on topic. But if you treat threads like a conversation, you will find that they wander back and forth. After all, we're not discussing world peace. If you insist on staying on topic, you might find your thread disappearing quite quicklyPoppycock. "

peninsula

there's a good few assholes on here.. "

Seems like it

peninsula

Thanks to those who posted in the context of the original post. This has been an interesting induction to the forums , it hasn't put me off posting here but has shown me that it can be an intimidating experience and some folk need to keep this in mind and be more considerate of their fellow fabbers, especially new posters. Peace and love to all

"Thanks to those who posted in the context of the original post. This has been an interesting induction to the forums , it hasn't put me off posting here but has shown me that it can be an intimidating experience and some folk need to keep this in mind and be more considerate of their fellow fabbers, especially new posters. Peace and love to all "
I agree with you 100 percent.

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

Mmmmmmm, and some very nice ones at that "

and there it is.. So original

Lucan

Mmmmmmm, and some very nice ones at that and there it is.. So original "

Your reaction made it worthwhile!

Lucan

"Thanks to those who posted in the context of the original post. This has been an interesting induction to the forums , it hasn't put me off posting here but has shown me that it can be an intimidating experience and some folk need to keep this in mind and be more considerate of their fellow fabbers, especially new posters. Peace and love to all "

I'm slightly confused here. You say induction but you're here over a year and have posted regularly over the last few weeks.

You made a point about how people were rude and negative towards you. Honestly, I can't say that I see that in this thread. There may have been some piss taking but that followed some of what I'd call an overreaction from you. There are plenty of examples of rudeness, negativity, etc, but this thread isn't much of an example.

peninsula

Mmmmmmm, and some very nice ones at that and there it is.. So original "

Agree . It didn't take long.

peninsula

"Thanks to those who posted in the context of the original post. This has been an interesting induction to the forums , it hasn't put me off posting here but has shown me that it can be an intimidating experience and some folk need to keep this in mind and be more considerate of their fellow fabbers, especially new posters. Peace and love to all

I'm slightly confused here. You say induction but you're here over a year and have posted regularly over the last few weeks.

You made a point about how people were rude and negative towards you. Honestly, I can't say that I see that in this thread. There may have been some piss taking but that followed some of what I'd call an overreaction from you. There are plenty of examples of rudeness, negativity, etc, but this thread isn't much of an example. "

Induction is to participate for first time, I posted on other threads and started two I two/ three weeks, hardly prolific and more like an induction period wouldn't you say. Like I did. Induction. As I said previously, it turns out that some here feel the need to be Tudeley and take the piss, and it does seem to be more so on the Ireland Forum. You seem to want to continue with this, I have said how I feel about it and what I have experienced and leaving it there. Have a Fab day Michael.

Lucan

"Thanks to those who posted in the context of the original post. This has been an interesting induction to the forums , it hasn't put me off posting here but has shown me that it can be an intimidating experience and some folk need to keep this in mind and be more considerate of their fellow fabbers, especially new posters. Peace and love to all

You made a point about how people were rude and negative towards you. Honestly, I can't say that I see that in this thread. There may have been some piss taking but that followed some of what I'd call an overreaction from you. There are plenty of examples of rudeness, negativity, etc, but this thread isn't much of an example.

Induction is to participate for first time, I posted on other threads and started two I two/ three weeks, hardly prolific and more like an induction period wouldn't you say. Like I did. Induction. As I said previously, it turns out that some here feel the need to be Tudeley and take the piss, and it does seem to be more so on the Ireland Forum. You seem to want to continue with this, I have said how I feel about it and what I have experienced and leaving it there. Have a Fab day Michael. "

Why thank you, although I have no idea what Tudeley is. I shall live in blissful ignorance.

Induction is to participate for first time, I posted on other threads and started two I two/ three weeks, hardly prolific and more like an induction period wouldn't you say. Like I did. Induction. As I said previously, it turns out that some here feel the need to be Tudeley and take the piss, and it does seem to be more so on the Ireland Forum. You seem to want to continue with this, I have said how I feel about it and what I have experienced and leaving it there. Have a Fab day Michael. "

...I too tried to make your induction easier by advising you on how to keep you're thread on topic, if that was how you wanted to play it. You chose to endorse a well known troll instead. Best of luck anyway.

Neatly trimmed, on guys and girls

peninsula

Induction is to participate for first time, I posted on other threads and started two I two/ three weeks, hardly prolific and more like an induction period wouldn't you say. Like I did. Induction. As I said previously, it turns out that some here feel the need to be Tudeley and take the piss, and it does seem to be more so on the Ireland Forum. You seem to want to continue with this, I have said how I feel about it and what I have experienced and leaving it there. Have a Fab day Michael. ...I too tried to make your induction easier by advising you on how to keep you're thread on topic, if that was how you wanted to play it. You chose to endorse a well known troll instead. Best of luck anyway."

Good luck.to you too.

Lots of trolls on this , just difficult to distinguish between them. Have a Fab day.

Peace and Love

Induction is to participate for first time, I posted on other threads and started two I two/ three weeks, hardly prolific and more like an induction period wouldn't you say. Like I did. Induction. As I said previously, it turns out that some here feel the need to be Tudeley and take the piss, and it does seem to be more so on the Ireland Forum. You seem to want to continue with this, I have said how I feel about it and what I have experienced and leaving it there. Have a Fab day Michael. ...I too tried to make your induction easier by advising you on how to keep you're thread on topic, if that was how you wanted to play it. You chose to endorse a well known troll instead. Best of luck anyway.

Good luck.to you too.

Lots of trolls on this , just difficult to distinguish between them. Have a Fab day.

Peace and Love "

.....not that difficult to distinguish between them really. ..they tend to stick together. ..

peninsula

Induction is to participate for first time, I posted on other threads and started two I two/ three weeks, hardly prolific and more like an induction period wouldn't you say. Like I did. Induction. As I said previously, it turns out that some here feel the need to be Tudeley and take the piss, and it does seem to be more so on the Ireland Forum. You seem to want to continue with this, I have said how I feel about it and what I have experienced and leaving it there. Have a Fab day Michael. ...I too tried to make your induction easier by advising you on how to keep you're thread on topic, if that was how you wanted to play it. You chose to endorse a well known troll instead. Best of luck anyway.

Good luck.to you too.

Peace and Love .....not that difficult to distinguish between them really. ..they tend to stick together. .."

Yes.

It seems so, same as the bullies I find. Have a lovely Fab day.

Good luck.to you too.

Peace and Love .....not that difficult to distinguish between them really. ..they tend to stick together. ..

Yes.

It seems so, same as the bullies I find. Have a lovely Fab day. "

.....for a newbie. ..you're knowledge of the forums is extensive. ....

peninsula

Good luck.to you too.

Peace and Love .....not that difficult to distinguish between them really. ..they tend to stick together. ..

Yes.

It seems so, same as the bullies I find. Have a lovely Fab day. .....for a newbie. ..you're knowledge of the forums is extensive. ...."

She just wouldn't Let it go

peninsula

Good luck.to you too.

Yes.

It seems so, same as the bullies I find. Have a lovely Fab day. .....for a newbie. ..you're knowledge of the forums is extensive. ...."

And a debate on the forums is followed by you blocking me. Each to their own.

Good luck.to you too.

Yes.

It seems so, same as the bullies I find. Have a lovely Fab day. .....for a newbie. ..you're knowledge of the forums is extensive. ....

And a debate on the forums is followed by you blocking me. Each to their own. "

Could just be they aren't interested in you? People use it as a filter too.

peninsula

Good luck.to you too.

Yes.

It seems so, same as the bullies I find. Have a lovely Fab day. .....for a newbie. ..you're knowledge of the forums is extensive. ....

Could just be they aren't interested in you? People use it as a filter too. "

Exactly. And it works in reverse too. So win win all round. Though it is funny how they keep posting to the thread , and they are not interested. Thwy Need to apply a better filter then I suppose, or just not reply to a post by someone who they are not interested in. Simple. Cheers.

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"Am I the only one who likes pubes to be natural? on me and folks I play with, trimmed is OK too, to an extent, but I don't like as much completely bald. I'll still enjoy

What's your preference?"

You wouldn't be the only one.

If you put "Hairy" in as a Search term the results should give you a good indication as there have been plenty of threads on the subject.

Don't mind how the thread went, 'recycled' subjects/topics often run the same way as your thread.

A Search should give you a good idea of who likes shaved/unshaved etc.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.to you too.

Yes.

Exactly. And it works in reverse too. So win win all round. Though it is funny how they keep posting to the thread , and they are not interested. Thwy Need to apply a better filter then I suppose, or just not reply to a post by someone who they are not interested in. Simple. Cheers. "

They may not be interested in meeting you but still like using the forums. I think you might be taking it too personally. If you're not interested in them either then what's the problem?

peninsula

Good luck.to you too.

Yes.

Exactly. And it works in reverse too. So win win all round. Though it is funny how they keep posting to the thread , and they are not interested. Thwy Need to apply a better filter then I suppose, or just not reply to a post by someone who they are not interested in. Simple. Cheers.

They may not be interested in meeting you but still like using the forums. I think you might be taking it too personally. If you're not interested in them either then what's the problem? "

Who said I had a problem?

I just find it interesting, I have been blocked before and have blocked and will do again but not because of a forum thread, but if I did I certainly wouldn't go back and repeatedly post on their thread.

You seemed a bit put out by it because you mentioned it being blocked.

peninsula

"You seemed a bit put out by it because you mentioned it being blocked. "

No, doesn't bother me. Just found it a little strange. And that the person who blocked me.then private messaged me to which I can't reply? So a little confused.

Apparently I have endorsed a troll. I don't know how to endorse someone on here, do you. Nor how to identify a.troll. it might be someone.who I have agreed with and they didn't, which is contradicting what they have said about respecting others opinions etc. Oh, I'm mighty confused now.

"You seemed a bit put out by it because you mentioned it being blocked.

No, doesn't bother me. Just found it a little strange. And that the person who blocked me.then private messaged me to which I can't reply? So a little confused.

Apparently I have endorsed a troll. I don't know how to endorse someone on here, do you. Nor how to identify a.troll. it might be someone.who I have agreed with and they didn't, which is contradicting what they have said about respecting others opinions etc. Oh, I'm mighty confused now. "

Yes that happens

Lucan

Can you message someone if you have them blocked?

"Can you message someone if you have them blocked? "
..platinum +1mac...

Lucan

"Can you message someone if you have them blocked? ..platinum +1mac... "

Run that by me again... Is that a level of membership or something?

"Can you message someone if you have them blocked? ..platinum +1mac... "

Lucan

I'm still lost on this one

peninsula

"I'm still lost on this one "

It appears.that you can block someone and then message them if they have not blocked you. Can't see why you would want to message them though, if you have blocked them, defeats the purpose. As Vic and Bob say she wouldn't let it lie

limerick

Bump

» Add a new message to this topic