FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Stay safe

Stay safe

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

http://www.sundayworld.com/news/one-dead-and-several-injured-following-shooting-at-89-swingers-party

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

anything for a headline - right down at the bottom of the article is the advertisement showing it as a pool party where did the newspaper get "swinging" from?

media ********

Swingers party in England one male found dead at it

so the newspaper says, but reading down through its actually advertised as a pool party not a swingers party and the photos would back that up - I think because it is right in the heart of bible belt england they need to make it seem more than it is. I've been to a few like that and yes people do cop off with others but most parties are like that anyway

"so the newspaper says, but reading down through its actually advertised as a pool party not a swingers party and the photos would back that up - I think because it is right in the heart of bible belt england they need to make it seem more than it is. I've been to a few like that and yes people do cop off with others but most parties are like that anyway "

"so the newspaper says, but reading down through its actually advertised as a pool party not a swingers party and the photos would back that up - I think because it is right in the heart of bible belt england they need to make it seem more than it is. I've been to a few like that and yes people do cop off with others but most parties are like that anyway

"

» Add a new message to this topic