FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Pleasing a woman....

Pleasing a woman....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm curious.....

A lot of guys on fab describe themselves as pleasure givers, yet I've been left most times unsatisfied and very frustrated!! Does a 5 minute bout of oral constitute "being a giver"? Or do most men assume that the actual fucking is what is their way of giving??

I understand it's subjective and each woman is different in what satisfies them. But my time on fab (previously) has always resulted in very similar experiences.....this is despite me being very clear beforehand what works best for me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ir1967Man  over a year ago

in da sticks, london, amsterdam, madrid

"I'm curious.....

A lot of guys on fab describe themselves as pleasure givers, yet I've been left most times unsatisfied and very frustrated!! Does a 5 minute bout of oral constitute "being a giver"? Or do most men assume that the actual fucking is what is their way of giving??

I understand it's subjective and each woman is different in what satisfies them. But my time on fab (previously) has always resulted in very similar experiences.....this is despite me being very clear beforehand what works best for me. "

I am happy to teach you what it means if a gentleman is a giver. But I warn you, the joy can be so intense that it hurts you in the aftermath

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Pleasing a woman. Haaaaaaaaa. That made me laugh

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I'm curious.....

I understand it's subjective and each woman is different in what satisfies them. But my time on fab (previously) has always resulted in very similar experiences.....this is despite me being very clear beforehand what works best for me. "

I know that problem they hear but they don't really listen, not even to mention the understanding and applying...

I think it's one of the problems with NSA fun, especially when it's a one off, no pride in the work. Having said all that there are some very talented men on this page, not easy to find, but even more ecstatic when you find one and every follow up meet with one of those diamonds is leading to more pleasure.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"I'm curious.....

I understand it's subjective and each woman is different in what satisfies them. But my time on fab (previously) has always resulted in very similar experiences.....this is despite me being very clear beforehand what works best for me.

I know that problem they hear but they don't really listen, not even to mention the understanding and applying...

I think it's one of the problems with NSA fun, especially when it's a one off, no pride in the work. Having said all that there are some very talented men on this page, not easy to find, but even more ecstatic when you find one and every follow up meet with one of those diamonds is leading to more pleasure."

Fook how do I get my name on ur page

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm curious.....

I think it's one of the problems with NSA fun, especially when it's a one off, no pride in the work. Having said all that there are some very talented men on this page, not easy to find, but even more ecstatic when you find one and every follow up meet with one of those diamonds is leading to more pleasure."

Knew my ears were burnin

Ive always thought i was abit of a pleaser, not because i thought i was a good ride (even tho im bloody amazing by the way )

But more so because i would get more out of making a lady cum before i even let myself get close to it. I would always play about with the hands and tongue before even using the cock as well and plus i got pretty good at stopping myself from cumming which helps for a good session. Then usually when i do cum its way more intense. First play meet is the time where u certainly have to be on ur game too so no 5 min quickies allowed.

I think it's one of the problems with NSA fun, especially when it's a one off, no pride in the work. Having said all that there are some very talented men on this page, not easy to find, but even more ecstatic when you find one and every follow up meet with one of those diamonds is leading to more pleasure.

I think you just hit the nail on the head.....maybe it's due to the fact that it's NSA that it doesn't really matter what I think of their "skills"!!!

It's sooo frustrating though when they message you promising all sorts of wonderful and swearing they love to give, and the reality is totally different!!!

Damn it......I might stick with my wand!!!

limerick

"

I think you just hit the nail on the head.....maybe it's due to the fact that it's NSA that it doesn't really matter what I think of their "skills"!!!

It's sooo frustrating though when they message you promising all sorts of wonderful and swearing they love to give, and the reality is totally different!!!

Damn it......I might stick with my wand!!! "

Damm wands will lead to the extinction good men

"Ive always thought i was abit of a pleaser, not because i thought i was a good ride (even tho im bloody amazing by the way )

But more so because i would get more out of making a lady cum before i even let myself get close to it. I would always play about with the hands and tongue before even using the cock as well and plus i got pretty good at stopping myself from cumming which helps for a good session. Then usually when i do cum its way more intense. First play meet is the time where u certainly have to be on ur game too so no 5 min quickies allowed. "

See....messages like that are what lure me in haha. Then what follows is pure disappointment when they guy doesn't follow through. I'm not expecting a 5* experience but it would be nice to remember that if you get to cum then so should I??

Do prefer receiving prolonged oral?

"

Damm wands will lead to the extinction good men "

"Do prefer receiving prolonged oral?"

Yes that's the only way I can cum.....

limerick

"Ive always thought i was abit of a pleaser, not because i thought i was a good ride (even tho im bloody amazing by the way )

But more so because i would get more out of making a lady cum before i even let myself get close to it. I would always play about with the hands and tongue before even using the cock as well and plus i got pretty good at stopping myself from cumming which helps for a good session. Then usually when i do cum its way more intense. First play meet is the time where u certainly have to be on ur game too so no 5 min quickies allowed.

See....messages like that are what lure me in haha. Then what follows is pure disappointment when they guy doesn't follow through. I'm not expecting a 5* experience but it would be nice to remember that if you get to cum then so should I??"

You must be meeting the wrong men

[Removed by poster at 26/07/16 15:11:03]

See....messages like that are what lure me in haha. Then what follows is pure disappointment when they guy doesn't follow through. I'm not expecting a 5* experience but it would be nice to remember that if you get to cum then so should I??

Your picking the wrong fellas then my dear

Some blokes may have the gift of the gabb and think they are gods gift.

Me im just dynamite in the sack lol"

You must be meeting the wrong men "

I totally hear you!

But how do I know they're the wrong men when they tell me at a social meet how important it is for them to please me and make me cum then it's as if they've forgotten what they say?

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"

Damm wands will lead to the extinction good men "

Your love those wands too

Your picking the wrong fellas then my dear

Some blokes may have the gift of the gabb and think they are gods gift.

Me im just dynamite in the sack lol"

limerick

I totally hear you!

But how do I know they're the wrong men when they tell me at a social meet how important it is for them to please me and make me cum then it's as if they've forgotten what they say?"

Sit on his face till he gives what he promised and tell him he's going nowhere till u see stars

Just make sure u have his arms trapped incase he looks to take the easy way our

limerick

"

Damm wands will lead to the extinction good men

Your love those wands too "

I never denied it

I totally hear you!

But how do I know they're the wrong men when they tell me at a social meet how important it is for them to please me and make me cum then it's as if they've forgotten what they say?

Sit on his face till he gives what he promised and tell him he's going nowhere till u see stars

Just make sure u have his arms trapped incase he looks to take the easy way our "

Hahaha brilliant idea

limerick

I totally hear you!

Just make sure u have his arms trapped incase he looks to take the easy way our

Hahaha brilliant idea "

See I am not all talk

I suggest you don't let anyone do anything until they have atleast lost all feeling in their tongue and are suffering the early signs of lock jaw. You don't cum then they don't either . Put no effort in then get the same back.

limerick

" "

Ooopssss

By *llie and ApplesCouple  over a year ago

where ever

"Pleasing a woman. Haaaaaaaaa. That made me laugh "

laughed at that...Hal

paint her sittingroom and hallway,

Install bookcases,lights,new door handles ( having sanded the scratch marks off the doors and repainted them...)she claims it was the dog.....

when you have done all this....

and only this...then you can claim to be a "Pleasure Giver"...

Olliepops

"

Question of communication and reciprocation me thinks.... if he/she is not enjoying themselves as well than you need to change tack until they are. It's not race to the finish line! lol

By *ussyLicker1971Man  over a year ago

DDD12

"I'm curious.....

Now you have it...

Lady leaves with a smile, with anticipation of next meet

DDD12

"Do prefer receiving prolonged oral?

Yes that's the only way I can cum....."

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

heard this so many times.. oh i just love to give.. love oral..

Then ya go meet them..

leave unfulfilled and feeling stoopid..

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"heard this so many times.. oh i just love to give.. love oral..

Then ya go meet them..

leave unfulfilled and feeling stoopid.. "

Challenge accepted!

DDD12

I totally hear you!

But how do I know they're the wrong men when they tell me at a social meet how important it is for them to please me and make me cum then it's as if they've forgotten what they say?"

Keep going till I hear you purr, or you close you thighs, and I have to go by taste,

DDD12

"

That's your second preference....

;-)

Only 5 minutes, what a selfish bastard. I mean maybe as a warm up but I'd be back down there multiple times throughout.

By *addy36Man  over a year ago

Mayo

See....messages like that are what lure me in haha. Then what follows is pure disappointment when they guy doesn't follow through. I'm not expecting a 5* experience but it would be nice to remember that if you get to cum then so should I??"

You should always be expecting a 5* performance,aim high my dear aim high

Lucan

You should always be expecting a 5* performance,aim high my dear aim high "

Not too high though. Belly buttons don't always taste great

Mayo

You should always be expecting a 5* performance,aim high my dear aim high

Not too high though. Belly buttons don't always taste great "

They're OK if you use them as an appetiser on your way down

If i was one of th OPs veris, id be seriously worried at this stage.lol

I love giving a woman oral , problem is I love it to much , could do it for hours, love licking and putting my tounge deep inside during and after she cums

I've the answer take them shopping lol

Lucan

"I've the answer take them shopping lol "

Yeah, but which fucking shop Hardy? If you get that one wrong you'll be in major trouble

"Pleasing a woman. Haaaaaaaaa. That made me laugh

laughed at that...Hal

paint her sittingroom and hallway,

Install bookcases,lights,new door handles ( having sanded the scratch marks off the doors and repainted them...)she claims it was the dog.....

when you have done all this....

and only this...then you can claim to be a "Pleasure Giver"...

Olliepops "

Mmmmm!

"I love giving a woman oral , problem is I love it to much , could do it for hours, love licking and putting my tounge deep inside during and after she cums

"

hours? i think she would be asleep by then.. lol.

i am no expert, i think 15/20 minutes if done right, women that like oral would be happy. some like having their clit kissed and teased some dont, some like having they lips kissed and licked some dont, most like having their gspot massaged with the tip of your finger as you find the right spot to please with your tongue and lips..

on the hill NordWest of

The ones that are bragging about it, are normally the ones to avoid. The more they tell you how good they are, the more suspicious you should become. Some promise you the blue of the sky, lure you into their fairy land, just to get their own run.

It's the ones that are able to listen and to understand what you're saying, the more quiet ones, these normally the ones worthwhile meeting.

Most men just spout what women want to hear...then you get to the reality and its rarely the same thing. I've heard it all too op and as a fellow oral lover its not that easy to find men who know what they're up to. I tend to give a bit of direction if needed. Sometimes a little nudge works wonders.

But there are some total gems on this who can back up their claims. You just have to find them!

"The ones that are bragging about it, are normally the ones to avoid. The more they tell you how good they are, the more suspicious you should become. Some promise you the blue of the sky, lure you into their fairy land, just to get their own run.

It's the ones that are able to listen and to understand what you're saying, the more quiet ones, these normally the ones worthwhile meeting. "

Isn't that valid for either gender?

on the hill NordWest of

"The ones that are bragging about it, are normally the ones to avoid. The more they tell you how good they are, the more suspicious you should become. Some promise you the blue of the sky, lure you into their fairy land, just to get their own run.

It's the ones that are able to listen and to understand what you're saying, the more quiet ones, these normally the ones worthwhile meeting.

Isn't that valid for either gender?"

Of course it is. The op just happens to be a woman and unfortunately we woman might be a bit tricker to please.

By *ssalotCouple  over a year ago

dungannon

I rarely post,but I found when I went looking on here that guys tactics were to constantly compliment with a side of 'brag'.It got to the point I could predict almost to the word what a reply would be.I did find a good one though

Belfast

Isn't that valid for either gender?"

Most definitely......those that shout the loudest are not always the best

In general I believe the issue is mutual. For true fulfillment of either gender it requires the willingness to discover the other, best square inch by square inch. It requires mutual surrender, passion to give and gratitude to receive. Anything else can easily turn into sheer masturbation on each other's body for the sake of releasing some primal pressure

But that is only me how I see this kind of things

Isn't that valid for either gender?

Of course it is. The op just happens to be a woman and unfortunately we woman might be a bit tricker to please."

LOL DH

OP said 5mins oral I'm normally dressed and on the way out the door after 5 mins .

I didn't even know wimmin could cum

Sometimes us blokes have to sell ourselves a lil and the occasional claim to being good has to be done. In moderation tho and only in good humour too. Shy and retiring never gets not fun on here.

Ps i really am the best in the whole wide world

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

5 mins! That's only beginning to get into it and see what makes the lady squirm/happy. Involve the wand as well and then you're pretty much guaranteed to be happy.

Or bring the guy off first, then sit on his face while he recovers his hard on and you get to direct his oral on you til you cum and then straight into fucking, which is usually good chance of you having second orgasm. Might as well use the wand then too and get full benefits from all

I must stop my mind wandering like this!

There is no one size fits all approach to sex, what drives one woman wild will do nothing for another. I think most guys actually want to please the person their with. Though making claims that you will before hand is either arrogant or stupid. Sometimes it comes easy, sometimes it takes patience and good communicaton. Mind you finding out is often half the fun.

Belfast

I think it depends on the chemistry too. It takes 2 to make a great meet(or more). Some meets just has it all and others are just ok

"There is no one size fits all approach to sex, what drives one woman wild will do nothing for another. I think most guys actually want to please the person their with. Though making claims that you will before hand is either arrogant or stupid. Sometimes it comes easy, sometimes it takes patience and good communicaton. Mind you finding out is often half the fun. "

Exclaty this... Everyone is different,pleasure comes in many different ways.

Alex

By *aura66Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Maybe people need to be more honest in their veris ..

Now wouldn't that be fun!!

"I rarely post,but I found when I went looking on here that guys tactics were to constantly compliment with a side of 'brag'.It got to the point I could predict almost to the word what a reply would be.I did find a good one though "

..lol..just good???...

"Maybe people need to be more honest in their veris ..

Now wouldn't that be fun!! "

..i thought they were...

limerick

Jayus what ever happened to lie back and think of Ireland

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

"I tend to give a bit of direction if needed. Sometimes a little nudge works wonders. "

I for one am always quite happy to receive that direction. Sometimes you find what works for one woman does absolutely nothing for another. So I've no problem being told 'up/down/left/right/faster/slower' etc.

Belfast

..i thought they were... "

Aw that's cos ur way too nice

..i thought they were...

Aw that's cos ur way too nice "

..dont worry...there's a naughty side..

You must be meeting the wrong men "

Belfast

..i thought they were...

Aw that's cos ur way too nice

..dont worry...there's a naughty side.. "

Oh I know.... Sure , ur gonna show me one day . Right?

"I think it depends on the chemistry too. It takes 2 to make a great meet(or more). Some meets just has it all and others are just ok "

This..... too many think it's about them....its about all those involved. Usually less selfish and it becomes a better meet...especially on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th time as you watch listen and learn....oh and try out new things that they thought didn't work...what works with one partner may not have the same desired effect with another...as you say it's all about the chemistry.

Mayo

Sometimes I just wonder if it's worth the effort,I've had it a few times just lying back pussy in my face and I'm going flat out then she starts to shake rattle and hum,wow that's great I think and keep doin my thing and she jumps off rolls over hands between legs shaking puffing and panting in spasm,I then drop the hand and I'm pushed away and told it's too sensitive don't touch me and I'm left there like a child that dropped his ice cream mid lick with me feckin tongue hanging outa me feckin mouth,ah jazus I don't know,I can't figure them at all lads but I'm not giving up yet

"Sometimes I just wonder if it's worth the effort,I've had it a few times just lying back pussy in my face and I'm going flat out then she starts to shake rattle and hum,wow that's great I think and keep doin my thing and she jumps off rolls over hands between legs shaking puffing and panting in spasm,I then drop the hand and I'm pushed away and told it's too sensitive don't touch me and I'm left there like a child that dropped his ice cream mid lick with me feckin tongue hanging outa me feckin mouth,ah jazus I don't know,I can't figure them at all lads but I'm not giving up yet "

Paddy... try rolling her over... there's always another way...

Pleasing is a two way street

From what I remember, first time having sex with someone new is usually not the best sex. It takes time for chemistry to develop.

And an orgasm shouldn't be the end of a meet. There are things you can do after an orgasm that are still fun and enjoyable. For a guy, a 10 min breather and he should be good to go again. Then he won't cum as quick the second time. I think we irish rush sex too much.

Mr A

"Most men just spout what women want to hear...then you get to the reality and its rarely the same thing. I've heard it all too op and as a fellow oral lover its not that easy to find men who know what they're up to. I tend to give a bit of direction if needed. Sometimes a little nudge works wonders.

But there are some total gems on this who can back up their claims. You just have to find them! "

Well oral is something I really do enjoy and love going down many times but having said that I don't claim to be an expert and would take a bit of direction if prodded as its what the lady wants and makes for better sex after

It's the ones that are able to listen and to understand what you're saying, the more quiet ones, these normally the ones worthwhile meeting. "

Been quiet hasn't done much for me on here lol

Mayo

"Sometimes I just wonder if it's worth the effort,I've had it a few times just lying back pussy in my face and I'm going flat out then she starts to shake rattle and hum,wow that's great I think and keep doin my thing and she jumps off rolls over hands between legs shaking puffing and panting in spasm,I then drop the hand and I'm pushed away and told it's too sensitive don't touch me and I'm left there like a child that dropped his ice cream mid lick with me feckin tongue hanging outa me feckin mouth,ah jazus I don't know,I can't figure them at all lads but I'm not giving up yet

Paddy... try rolling her over... there's always another way... "

Ah no no no no no you couldn't be doin that,sure if they want to leave before the job is done you couldn't be stopping them

on the hill NordWest of

Been quiet hasn't done much for me on here lol"

I'm not a quiet one either

good sex is like a good conversation, it involves talking and listening, disputing and understanding, picking up on was has been said and take it further. Bragging or senseless selfish taking is not a conversation....

Lads on here aren't going to write "Hate giving pleasure, just want to receive it.". I'm always very sceptical of people who claim they love giving just as much as receiving.

"Lads on here aren't going to write "Hate giving pleasure, just want to receive it.". I'm always very sceptical of people who claim they love giving just as much as receiving. "

Don't be. Some of us get a lot of pleasure seeing/hearing/knowing the other person is in the throes of ecstasy

It's a massive turn on for me anyway.

"Lads on here aren't going to write "Hate giving pleasure, just want to receive it.". I'm always very sceptical of people who claim they love giving just as much as receiving.

Don't be. Some of us get a lot of pleasure seeing/hearing/knowing the other person is in the throes of ecstasy

It's a massive turn on for me anyway. "

I'm still quite skeptical Penelope, I think I need convincing on that.

I can definitely see how it's enjoyable and a turn-on but if someone told me they'd be just as happy giving a orgasm as receiving one then I'd struggle to believe that.

If did find someone like that I'd marry them though.

Hey I feel it takes at least two times with a person before you get to find out how they work and from that it's a very slow build for at least a half hour depending on how horny she is.. Two pillows under the hips and head over the edge of the bed first. Then she sits onto my face and i get going on the honey

Been quiet hasn't done much for me on here lol

I'm not a quiet one either

good sex is like a good conversation, it involves talking and listening, disputing and understanding, picking up on was has been said and take it further. Bragging or senseless selfish taking is not a conversation...."

Well I do like a good conversation also ms hunter as I not Planning to try ride my way through the site like I'm going for champion jockey at Cheltenham

"Lads on here aren't going to write "Hate giving pleasure, just want to receive it.". I'm always very sceptical of people who claim they love giving just as much as receiving.

This...

If one is skeptical then one misses out on a potentially great meet.

For me it's getting the lust going in the eye to eye contact...slowly sinking into someone's eyes with your heart hammering is the best feeling.

Mayo

I have to agree,it is a great feeling knowing your giving that kind of pleasure

By *rifter34Couple  over a year ago

ennis

Wow you give instructions and all beforehand. ..

Women are like ikea to men..

They also give instructions but us men no better and throw the instructions away.....

Just a giggle...no offence meant...

But I aim to please...

Some people can talk the talk but not walk the walk......

Being a good sexual partner is 90% want to. Put effort into your craft. Make it fun. Want to please the other person or people and you will be fine

Here Cum the I love to give oral for hours/ all day... lol!!!

If you have to go hours you not doing it right but that's none of my business

"Here Cum the I love to give oral for hours/ all day... lol!!!

If you have to go hours you not doing it right but that's none of my business "

Means they can lick like Lassie but cant fuck

"

Question of communication and reciprocation me thinks.... if he/she is not enjoying themselves as well than you need to change tack until they are. It's not race to the finish line! lol "

I've tried many times to ensure they know what works for me and they assure me they've listened.....have they heck!!!!

"heard this so many times.. oh i just love to give.. love oral..

Then ya go meet them..

leave unfulfilled and feeling stoopid.. "

Wish I had a pound for every man that's said that to me!!!

All bark no bite they are babe.

"Most men just spout what women want to hear...then you get to the reality and its rarely the same thing. I've heard it all too op and as a fellow oral lover its not that easy to find men who know what they're up to. I tend to give a bit of direction if needed. Sometimes a little nudge works wonders.

It's soooo frustrating!!!

I've tried nudges....moving my hips....downright direction by speaking.....and sure they lift their head and it's done. They even expect you to praise them in their non existent skills!!!

But there are some total gems on this who can back up their claims. You just have to find them! "

"I rarely post,but I found when I went looking on here that guys tactics were to constantly compliment with a side of 'brag'.It got to the point I could predict almost to the word what a reply would be.I did find a good one though "

Would you share him?? Lol

Now wouldn't that be fun!! "

Hahaha now your talking!!!

"I rarely post,but I found when I went looking on here that guys tactics were to constantly compliment with a side of 'brag'.It got to the point I could predict almost to the word what a reply would be.I did find a good one though

Would you share him?? Lol"

..oh..she shares..

Often, a woman is best pleased when

the guy leaves!

"Lads on here aren't going to write "Hate giving pleasure, just want to receive it.". I'm always very sceptical of people who claim they love giving just as much as receiving. "

Some of us do... I love the sounds people make...it is not a completely selfless act

"Often, a woman is best pleased when

the guy leaves! "

Her satisfied

DDD12

Some of us do... I love the sounds people make...it is not a completely selfless act"

Yes please x x

Have to say everyone is different so direction is always a good thing! Someone who really likes something doesn't mean they are good at it! I must say i prefer it to full sex I find it very sensual and pleasing! My own opinion

I buy them chips after

"I buy them chips after "

Let me guess how you eat them too

Some of us do... I love the sounds people make...it is not a completely selfless act

Yes please x x "

Lol that's not exactly how it works

"I buy them chips after

Let me guess how you eat them too"

....I floss regularly

"I buy them chips after

Let me guess how you eat them too....I floss regularly "

I meant out of her knickers! Lmfao brilliant

DDD12

Yes please x x

Lol that's not exactly how it works "

I know, sexy Lady. X x,

Lots of bullshitters on fab...if I'm being down on a lady ..I fully intend to stay there til she's numb with pleasure...and only then I want to hear that she's more than happy to return the favor...lads put in the time and you'll get rewarded

"Lots of bullshitters on fab...if I'm being down on a lady ..I fully intend to stay there til she's numb with pleasure...and only then I want to hear that she's more than happy to return the favor...lads put in the time and you'll get rewarded "

100%

Ya just can't beat a wet responsive pussy. Heaven!

Well.....suppose you could beat it but much better to eat it!

"Lots of bullshitters on fab...if I'm being down on a lady ..I fully intend to stay there til she's numb with pleasure...and only then I want to hear that she's more than happy to return the favor...lads put in the time and you'll get rewarded "

Not every woman wants that though. Tbh I would be numb with boredom.

By *entleman36Man  over a year ago

dublin

"Lots of bullshitters on fab...if I'm being down on a lady ..I fully intend to stay there til she's numb with pleasure...and only then I want to hear that she's more than happy to return the favor...lads put in the time and you'll get rewarded

Not every woman wants that though. Tbh I would be numb with boredom. "

You have to keep it not too long and not too short

So between 10 and 30 minutes

"Lots of bullshitters on fab...if I'm being down on a lady ..I fully intend to stay there til she's numb with pleasure...and only then I want to hear that she's more than happy to return the favor...lads put in the time and you'll get rewarded

Not every woman wants that though. Tbh I would be numb with boredom. "

Every woman is different.....oral just happens to be the thing that pushes my buttons

So between 10 and 30 minutes"

For some women ten minutes is more than enough

By *andyman.snrMan  over a year ago

leixlip

What is this giving oral to a woman you speak of ??

...you know....wash the dushest.....vacuum the house.....do the shopping.....suck my dick....etc etc.....

By *ortidanMan  over a year ago

Moira

I always make sure my needs are the last thing to happen because if you do a job good enough and well mannered or have the potty mouth they desire then your always remembered and invited back for more

By *entleman36Man  over a year ago

dublin

So between 10 and 30 minutes

For some women ten minutes is more than enough "

True and its all about how you do it. I like to tease first

"I always make sure my needs are the last thing to happen because if you do a job good enough and well mannered or have the potty mouth they desire then your always remembered and invited back for more "

Exactly

on the hill NordWest of

Every woman is different.....oral just happens to be the thing that pushes my buttons "

Exactly that's why it's wise to listen when the woman in question gives some useful hints how to pleasure her. I'm sure in return the men will be rewarded too by having a steamy meet. And yes the same applies the other way around

Every woman is different.....oral just happens to be the thing that pushes my buttons

Exactly that's why it's wise to listen when the woman in question gives some useful hints how to pleasure her. I'm sure in return the men will be rewarded too by having a steamy meet. And yes the same applies the other way around "

That's exactly right!! If I'm turned on by a guy giving me pleasure then I'm much more likely to push boundaries and go the extra mile for him.

By *ndulgemeWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

If he empties the dishwasher that does it for me

Exactly that's why it's wise to listen when the woman in question gives some useful hints how to pleasure her. I'm sure in return the men will be rewarded too by having a steamy meet. And yes the same applies the other way around

That's exactly right!! If I'm turned on by a guy giving me pleasure then I'm much more likely to push boundaries and go the extra mile for him. "

Or two

"

wands rabbits inflatable butt plugs what more could a girl want .. always at hand. Don't let u down and the worst that can happen ul run out of batteries

By *exytvlegsTV/TS  over a year ago

North co dublin Ireland

A lady should have at least 25 to 30 mins oral on her the toys and more oral

....inflatable butt plugs??

Thought I had heard of everything. Is there really such a thing?

On the subject in point though, yeah, just love going down on a lady. The alphabet always works!

By *arkedMan  over a year ago

Trim

"I'm curious.....

I suppose technically 5 mins does qualify someone as a giver, but I hope no ones deluded enough to think or believe it qualifies them as a pleasure giver.

Because every lady's different, I like to chat about our likes and dislikes, and if I'm just not quite doing it right, then don't hesitate to correct me: after all we're meeting for Our pleasure not just mine aren't we?

Lucan

Ah bollix, I don't have a stopwatch.

Would an egg timer do?

I'm not easily pleased in the bedroom ,I like my sexual partners to give it their all as I do ( what's the point otherwise )!!

» Add a new message to this topic