FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Bad experience

Bad experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I am chatting with a Lady from here who had a bad experience with a meet,it has really got to her and she has hidden her profile, thankfully she was not hurt in anyway,just wounding if many people have been in this situation before,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bad experience in that she was hurt or it was just a shit meet?

"Bad experience in that she was hurt or it was just a shit meet? "
dangerous, got d*unk nasty

"Bad experience in that she was hurt or it was just a shit meet? dangerous, got d*unk nasty "

Was he reported?

Luckily that's a rare occourance here but I understand how she feels. If it's made her uncomfortable and she feels unsafe then she needs time away from here. It's not a nice thing to have to go through

She said he left the site, but she had a bad feeling about him...

"She said he left the site, but she had a bad feeling about him..."

I get had feelings about people here a lot. I don't meet them... I block them.

Poor girl...feel for her..one of the reasons I avoid some situations..drink and drugs a big factor for some people to 'enjoy' a meet..

.im a sober fucker...dont get nervous at all...but I know some cant see the difference between Dutch courage and pie eyed..

.poor girl...make sure she understands there are other fabbers will support her

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

Its sort of the risk that we all take meeting strangers.

Hopefully she is ok and pulls out of it.

Usually chat to people for awhile by mail and do coffee meets before meeting.

Partially to have them at ease with meeting with me and also to make sure it aint as awkard when going to a meet.

When I first joined fab last year. Was advised to always tell 1 person where I was going & text or ring them if things turned ugly. Had one bad experience metting a guy. Hope your friend is ok OP.

By *irdnBorisMan  over a year ago

meath

Always best to let a close friend know where you are meeting and give them details safer and if things seems good give them a quick call or a txt that your safe

There should be a warning or a raise the flag option here. Bad experiences are common. They just don't get aired

Some men can get raw deal too though!! Some bitches be cccrrraaazzzzyyyyy! !!!

"She said he left the site, but she had a bad feeling about him..."

Did she have this bad feeling before she met him?

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Some men can get raw deal too though!! Some bitches be cccrrraaazzzzyyyyy! !!! "

Ahhhh, memories!

"Hi I am chatting with a Lady from here who had a bad experience with a meet,it has really got to her and she has hidden her profile, thankfully she was not hurt in anyway,just wounding if many people have been in this situation before,"
....if I were you op, I would take these one sided stories with a pinch of salt .

There are people who you can trust and some you can't every where, not just here. If someone here doesn't show respect for other people here they should be named reported and shamed .

"There are people who you can trust and some you can't every where, not just here. If someone here doesn't show respect for other people here they should be named reported and shamed . "

No, they should be reported to admin. Allowing naming and shaming will only result in malicious lies being posted by some.

"There are people who you can trust and some you can't every where, not just here. If someone here doesn't show respect for other people here they should be named reported and shamed . "
....its customary in most civilized countries,to give someone a fair trail before you hang them

There are two sides to every story and somewhere in the middle is the truth.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I had a bad experience with a so called lady , she lied true her teeth to me saying she could not meet but was meeting some one else as she was telling me she could not meet . I knew she was lying to me n I was right . I hate people who lie to u .

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"I had a bad experience with a so called lady , she lied true her teeth to me saying she could not meet but was meeting some one else as she was telling me she could not meet . I knew she was lying to me n I was right . I hate people who lie to u . "

Tell us more chocko

"I had a bad experience with a so called lady , she lied true her teeth to me saying she could not meet but was meeting some one else as she was telling me she could not meet . I knew she was lying to me n I was right . I hate people who lie to u . "

Maybe she was trying to let you down gently. Not the right way to go about it but I think sometimes people lie instead of hurting someone

"I had a bad experience with a so called lady , she lied true her teeth to me saying she could not meet but was meeting some one else as she was telling me she could not meet . I knew she was lying to me n I was right . I hate people who lie to u .

Maybe she was trying to let you down gently. Not the right way to go about it but I think sometimes people lie instead of hurting someone"

Or because they don't have the spine to be honest

dublin

What do u want to hear ? I was very badly hurt bye her , knowing she was lying to me n she was meeting someone else how would u feel if it happened to u .

"I had a bad experience with a so called lady , she lied true her teeth to me saying she could not meet but was meeting some one else as she was telling me she could not meet . I knew she was lying to me n I was right . I hate people who lie to u .

Maybe she was trying to let you down gently. Not the right way to go about it but I think sometimes people lie instead of hurting someone

Or because they don't have the spine to be honest"

That too lol.

But if you think someone is going to be a problem after turning them down then it can be easier to lie

I'm not on about chocko here

kildare

"What do u want to hear ? I was very badly hurt bye her , knowing she was lying to me n she was meeting someone else how would u feel if it happened to u . "

Being honest with you I'd be turned on. But I like cheating liars

kildare

That too lol.

But if you think someone is going to be a problem after turning them down then it can be easier to lie

I'm not on about chocko here"

Better not be on about chocko

dublin

I done nothing to deserve to b hurt like this bye this lady , don't think I can call her a lady .

dublin

I forgot all about her put it all behind me

kildare

"I forgot all about her put it all behind me "

Only way. There is no need for dishonesty here above anywhere. Everyone should be straight up and it's take it or leave it after that

That too lol.

Better not be on about chocko"

I said I wasn't. But theres still two sides to all stories

dublin

That me I would never let anyone down always be honest with them . If I arrange to meet I turn up , that reminds me went to meet another lady who never turned up either n I went 2 more times to meet her I must have been an idiot to meet after d first time . A time waster .

kildare

That too lol.

I said I wasn't. But theres still two sides to all stories"

Her side is she thought she wouldn't be found out

If chocko said she was meeting then I'd say chocko knows she was meeting. Verie or whatever

Tried to keep chocko on the long finger.

That too lol.

I said I wasn't. But theres still two sides to all stories

Her side is she thought she wouldn't be found out

If chocko said she was meeting then I'd say chocko knows she was meeting. Verie or whatever

Tried to keep chocko on the long finger. "

He might well of done. I dunno. As I said, I wasn't on about him

I think your taking things too seriously. Badly hurt by someone you don't know because they lied & didn't met you?? Standard behaviour for some time wasters. Get on with things

Unfortunately excessive drinking is part of our culture. I have walked away from a meet because she was d*unk when I arrived. I don't mind people having a few drinks to calm their nerves. But being around d*unk people isn't fun and nor is the sex usually. At least for guys there isn't the added threat that comes with that for women.

I don't really get the idea of being hurt by peoples behaviour around here. Unless you've known them a long time and a friendship has formed. As much as I want a connection with my meets, it wouldn't be an emotional one.

» Add a new message to this topic