FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > what i looooove

what i looooove

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok...to get a more positive sexy attitude going...

.on a meet..what I looove...is when post coitally, usually after several sessions, a gorgeous girl is laughing and chatting and sitting astride me, the chat leads to a thickening, not hard, just a nice thick, meaty if you like that term, cock.she notices and smiles and heads down to say hello, and as she does her breasts brush against my hips, then squeeze against my thighs as she sucks on me and I go hard , concrete, in her mouth.....then she stops and fondles me as we chat some more, my erection the only disturbance between our eye contact and flirty chat..

.i loooove that...tell us what you all love...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Strap ons

I love when out of the blue I'm pushed up against a wall and kissed like they mean it

I love the nerves and excitement leading up to the meet and the pure filthy pleasure when it actually turns out the way you hoped

Your partner is quiet, recovering from Round One. The Pillow Talk has subsided to low murmurs and the panting turned to slow, deep breathing.

You reach down to stroke their thigh and their breath catches as you softly graze your hand against their middle wicket, which twitches in response.

You look into his eyes with a grin on your face - it's returned with a sexy smile showing he's ready for Round Two to commence .. .. ..

Him behind me, whispering, nibbling, sliding a hand over my hips and into my panties...

I love the first kiss..when you can feel the sexual tension and both waiting to see who will make the first move. For me the kiss is one of the most important things..it all starts from there.

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Ok...to get a more positive sexy attitude going...

.on a meet..what I looove...is when post coitally, usually after several sessions, a gorgeous girl is laughing and chatting and sitting astride me, the chat leads to a thickening, not hard, just a nice thick, meaty if you like that term, cock.she notices and smiles and heads down to say hello, and as she does her breasts brush against my hips, then squeeze against my thighs as she sucks on me and I go hard , concrete, in her mouth.....then she stops and fondles me as we chat some more, my erection the only disturbance between our eye contact and flirty chat..

.i loooove that...tell us what you all love... "

oh, that does sound good.

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Him behind me, whispering, nibbling, sliding a hand over my hips and into my panties... "

or up your blouse outside a pub in kildare?

By *ussyLicker1971Man  over a year ago

DDD12

"I love the first kiss..when you can feel the sexual tension and both waiting to see who will make the first move. For me the kiss is one of the most important things..it all starts from there."

1000% Agree

By *ussyLicker1971Man  over a year ago

DDD12

"I love when out of the blue I'm pushed up against a wall and kissed like they mean it "

Holding your wrists above your head against the wall, as kissing and teasing starts, ummm

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I love when out of the blue I'm pushed up against a wall and kissed like they mean it "

..love a frantic start to a re-meet....

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Raw morning sex with very little or no foreplay, just wake up the cock, hop on it and go for the long ride into the sunrise...

Enter hotel room..kissed passionately. .stripped..turned around. .bent over bed..assuming da position. .oooh da anticipation as da games are about to commence

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

It's that first pull long and hard on a ciggie after u seen she's waisted and needs a rest before round two

By *addy36Man  over a year ago

Mayo

"Raw morning sex with very little or no foreplay, just wake up the cock, hop on it and go for the long ride into the sunrise..."

Had this at 7am

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Raw morning sex with very little or no foreplay, just wake up the cock, hop on it and go for the long ride into the sunrise...

Had this at 7am "

Lucky you, I helped myself with two ladywanks

By *ussyseeker777Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

when she whispers in ur ear 'would u like a BJ'

By *addy36Man  over a year ago

Mayo

"Raw morning sex with very little or no foreplay, just wake up the cock, hop on it and go for the long ride into the sunrise...

Had this at 7am

Lucky you, I helped myself with two ladywanks "

Two ladywanks,you greedy so and so

"Raw morning sex with very little or no foreplay, just wake up the cock, hop on it and go for the long ride into the sunrise..."

We need better aquainted

I love how the water from a shower accentuates a lady's curves

Ohhhhh I have come over all funny that's quite hot

Did that once and just avoided ending up in copshop!

I love when I'm sucking a man off and really enjoying it. Then he sucks in a big breath and says fuck your good at that.

phew!!!

Love when she whispers in my ear "I'll get up and make us a fry "

"Love when she whispers in my ear "I'll get up and make us a fry " "

Snap!!!

I love the fact that my long weekend begins at 4.30 today when I leave the office til Tuesday

"I love the fact that my long weekend begins at 4.30 today when I leave the office til Tuesday "

It's well for some, have a great weekend while some of us work

You can wake me up like that any time

By *ewbies201Couple  over a year ago

lisburn

That sounds just perfect

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I have a thing for white cotton panties. There's something so simple and almost innocent about them. I'd prefer them to expensive lingerie to be honest, especially if with with a short white skirt. Ah here... There'll be no more work done now for the rest of the day!

Love this, when a meet has both the passionate frantic session and transitions to the sensual intimacy of 2 sexy bodies confident and comfortable in perfect tandem with each other

When he tells me to roll over onto my belly....I know I'm for it

I love the unexpected happiness this place has brought me.

It puts a smile on my face every day

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Love it when he walks to the bag

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

Giving oral and feeling her grip getting tighter on my head, as she is getting closer to orgasm...

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Love it when he walks to the bag "

I'm hoping you meant bog?

Walking to the bag sounds much more mysterious though. Is it the bag that you're going to dispose of him in? Is it the best you're going to pull over his head so you don't have to look at him? So many cool possibilities!

Phew.

Glad you posted that. I assumed bag was a new cool name for something sexy but was afraid to ask!

I love those moments after she has cum, when it seems like her whole body is charged. That the merest touch or stoke is like a shock running through her and she can barely breath, let alone tell you to stop.

By *ick and TracyCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

I love to hear Richard sigh as I take him right to the back of my throat. I also love how he chokes me to within an inch of my life, then sinks his teeth into my inner thighs

Yup, that floats my boat

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Love it when he walks to the bag

I'm hoping you meant bog?

Walking to the bag sounds much more mysterious though. Is it the bag that you're going to dispose of him in? Is it the best you're going to pull over his head so you don't have to look at him? So many cool possibilities! "

The bag is just full of surprises and I do love surprises

By *s louWoman  over a year ago

Enniskillen

"Love when she whispers in my ear "I'll get up and make us a fry " "

Would a coffee and a twix not do you??

By *azeleyes197Man  over a year ago

Bray

Lilredriding......I agree 100%....mmmmmmmm

By *ssalotCouple  over a year ago

dungannon

the above,with you.don't leave.

"I love those moments after she has cum, when it seems like her whole body is charged. That the merest touch or stoke is like a shock running through her and she can barely breath, let alone tell you to stop. "

Yes, I'll have whatever she was having !!!

It's all about the kiss

Hot delicious kisses ... nearly breathless , hair pulled, up against a wall kissing , licking , nibbling ... Just a little taste of the filth that's to follow

» Add a new message to this topic