FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > what are your expectations here

what are your expectations here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

having just read an outrageous tirade directed at another member here , it got me thinking ..... surely this site is a place to make contacts with like minded folks , a starting point as such

thats how I view it , but recently having been bombarded with fairly abusive mail when i didnt respond to such communication as ... fancy my cock up you tonite slut ......and .......you available to suck me off now ? I am wondering if the standard of interaction has got so low ? or am i just expecting too much hoping for a civil conversation to start with . I have been told "this is a sex site " and that I should get over myself .

Which begs the question , what are Your expectations here .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My expectations are that unless you use filters, you're goimg to be bombarded with all sorts of dross.

"having just read an outrageous tirade directed at another member here , it got me thinking ..... surely this site is a place to make contacts with like minded folks , a starting point as such

thats how I view it , but recently having been bombarded with fairly abusive mail when i didnt respond to such communication as ... fancy my cock up you tonite slut ......and .......you available to suck me off now ? I am wondering if the standard of interaction has got so low ? or am i just expecting too much hoping for a civil conversation to start with . I have been told "this is a sex site " and that I should get over myself .

Which begs the question , what are Your expectations here . "

...saw that thread as well. ..you have to wonder what people like that expect to achieve.? Mind you there are a good few on here who choose to push the self destruct button. . We just want dinner and the movies

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I would advise you to maintain the expectations you have, and lower your expectations for the people you're likely to interact with.

sadly, there are what i call "knuckledraggers" on fab, who like their ape counterparts indulge in shit flinging behaviour. they're the kind to send out mass mails to people because they just want to fuck, thats all...that's why they use the old "it's a sex site" excuse.

they dont see you as a person, just genitals they can use and throw away. So, if they can't respect you as a person why should you respect them?

dont waste time on the knuckledraggers, join the civil conversations with the rest of us homosapiens.

About the tirrade. I think his mistake was in naming the person. Otherwise, it's sometimes healthy to bitch and let off steam though that's best kept to one on one and is wasting alot of people's time on a public forum. In defence of the op though I think he was responding to a thread yesterday.

About this post, I think most here are looking for adult fun, experiences, pleasure and diversion. There are many decent funny sexy people here as well as a few turds. Just like normal life.

Site can be addictive but on balance thoroughly enjoyable and fun.

People that set out to destroy other users are sad really. I don't understand why some people think it's ok to try and ruin someone's reputation.

That guy did himself no favours!!!

Have no expectations on here.....only leads to feeling let down when something doesn't go well.

"I would advise you to maintain the expectations you have, and lower your expectations for the people you're likely to interact with.

sadly, there are what i call "knuckledraggers" on fab, who like their ape counterparts indulge in shit flinging behaviour. they're the kind to send out mass mails to people because they just want to fuck, thats all...that's why they use the old "it's a sex site" excuse.

they dont see you as a person, just genitals they can use and throw away. So, if they can't respect you as a person why should you respect them?

dont waste time on the knuckledraggers, join the civil conversations with the rest of us homosapiens. "

I joined here first looking for some bi experiences. I didn't expect to meet some great people who have become great friends, nor did I expect the lovely social element that runs through meeting people here.

[Removed by poster at 28/07/16 15:52:29]

[Removed by poster at 28/07/16 15:53:22]

"I joined here first looking for some bi experiences. I didn't expect to meet some great people who have become great friends, nor did I expect the lovely social element that runs through meeting people here.

"

delighted you have had positive interactions sally good stuff !

"I would advise you to maintain the expectations you have, and lower your expectations for the people you're likely to interact with.

dont waste time on the knuckledraggers, join the civil conversations with the rest of us homosapiens. "

100% agree here ... Well said !!

"I joined here first looking for some bi experiences. I didn't expect to meet some great people who have become great friends, nor did I expect the lovely social element that runs through meeting people here.

delighted you have had positive interactions sally good stuff ! "

Thank you

"

Have to say that your experience has been the same as mine .. I've surprised myself by making and keeping some very very good like minded friends along my journey on fab .. And of course have fulfilled many fantasies .. Of course not everyone has been pleasant .. But par for the course . . As is in real life .. Pity we can't all be adults and accept if someone isn't our cup of tea .. And of course we are not going to be everyone's cup of tea either .. Accept this with grace and move on .. The great thing about fab is the variety of preferences and likes and dislikes of all of us on here .. And there will always be someone for someone regards preferences .. No need for any abuse at all and lol at those who feel the need to be abusive .. They obviously need the attention and can't accept if get a thanks but no thanks .. Jealousy plays a part in the abusers mind too ....

We joined to have a threesome but the people we met have genuinely impressed us.

So we have changed our expectations from just sex to social. We are going to use the website to meet interesting people. Who we hopefully will have sex with

"We joined to have a threesome but the people we met have genuinely impressed us.

So we have changed our expectations from just sex to social. We are going to use the website to meet interesting people. Who we hopefully will have sex with "

great outlook

"We joined to have a threesome but the people we met have genuinely impressed us.

So we have changed our expectations from just sex to social. We are going to use the website to meet interesting people. Who we hopefully will have sex with

great outlook "

Thank you. If sex happens, that's great. If it doesn't then we still meet great people and have sex with each other at the end of the night. It's a win win.

Two of the people who have posted here are actually on our to do list.

By *entleman36Man  over a year ago

dublin

I joined the site to chat and to have fun.

But it doesnt have to all be about fun, i enjoy the social side of it too and i have spoken to some really nice people.

So i dont expect too much that way i cant be dissapointed

I think most people's expectations are to swing. Though what that means can be very different. Some see it as free prostitution, that's unfortunate but it's a fact of life. Some see it as a way of finding like minded people.

For me, my expectations are to meet people capeable of being open and honest with their sexuality. Something that's not really there in the vanilla world. Everything else is just the preamble. It can be fun and it can also be painful. Like everyday life, that depends on who you end up interacting with.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I've had very good experiences here and met fabulous people, so my expectations are that I can have more of that in the future.

However the mind boggles sometimes ie I've been recently told by a verified member that I'm fucking around , thought this is about having fun with like minded people but obviously there are different measures for different people.

"that I'm fucking around , "

How does that work on a site like this? Surely if anyone looks at it that way, we all are.

on the hill NordWest of

"that I'm fucking around ,

How does that work on a site like this? Surely if anyone looks at it that way, we all are. "

I've no idea, but I put it in the same drawer with those guys who are happy to shag women on here but could never imagine having a relationship with a woman that is/was into swinging

The I want to fuck every girl in town but marry a Virgin school of thought.

on the hill NordWest of

How does that work on a site like this? Surely if anyone looks at it that way, we all are.

I've no idea, but I put it in the same drawer with those guys who are happy to shag women on here but could never imagine having a relationship with a woman that is/was into swinging"

or as you said it some regard it as free prostitution and therefore the ladies as free whores...

To each their own. If you don't like sexually liberated women, you really shouldn't be here.

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

So we have changed our expectations from just sex to social. We are going to use the website to meet interesting people. Who we hopefully will have sex with "

Feel exactly the same brilliantly said

By *ain4uWoman  over a year ago

dublin

I expected to be treated like a human being ...

Reality .... I've been made feel like a prostitute. Been in tears . Been angry ...upset .. I think I'm too soft for fab

But on the other hand I've met some really lovely people

"I've had very good experiences here and met fabulous people, so my expectations are that I can have more of that in the future.

However the mind boggles sometimes ie I've been recently told by a verified member that I'm fucking around , thought this is about having fun with like minded people but obviously there are different measures for different people. "

Always a tetchy jealous cock to rain on your parade.

I here to meet sexy guys and gals for a sexy kinky time. Don't do drama, don't do angst, don't do bitching. Have had lots of fun to.date and hope to have lots more

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I line meeting people and I like chatting to people.I kinda like sex as well. I'd be hoping for any or all of the above, I suppose.

I never had any expectations and as such have had loads of fun...

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I joined to meet ladies for sex n chat n have a few friends not to shag myself around d site . But ended up having a few male friends not for sex but just friends . Luv chatting on d forums as we'll n luv to have a few more friends as we'll .

I didn't know what to expect when I joined, but it's been a journey that's for sure! I wanted to explore my bi side and ended up exploring a whole load more - I'd never even heard of never mind done some of the stuff before I joined here. Then I got caught up in the social side and loved it! I have a love hate relationship with fab, some days it's great and it's great to be part of such a community. Other days it's a stark reminder that your just a piece of meat to some men. Most days I think I'm too soft for it all but my skin has thickened considerably over the years. Not too mention the rest of me lol

I joined up to get an odd ride......so far they've all been very normal sexy ladies

Also didnt know what to expect but have met mostly lovely people and made a few good friends.

Great thread Avon. Nice to see some positivity on this thread

First and foremost it's a swing site ie lots of sex lol

But filters are great for getting rid of abusive msgs. But some people here are up there own arses which is tragic really.

I expected great sex and I gets it . No need 4 drama or ring hunting lol

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

My expectations on here are the same as if I was out in public.

I communicate on here the same way I would in a social setting. More often than not the spark isn't going to be there but that doesn't put me off at all.

I view this site as a means to interact and communicate with people who I would never get to meet in my usual social settings and if a connection is made then great.

This site isn't my primary means for hooking up with women, well, trying to hook up anyway ,but it's a good source to put myself out there to try to find a mutual attraction with a woman who I probably would never have the opportunity to meet otherwise.

To sum up, I'm not expecting too much from this site but I have nothing to lose by being on here and giving it a go and I've had some good chats on here and even got to meet a very sexy and very down to earth woman who was great to spend some time with.

mine are very simple...i expect to be treated by others in the same way i treat them...

...but im a single guy so thats a bunch or crap...

dublin

"mine are very simple...i expect to be treated by others in the same way i treat them...

...but im a single guy so thats a bunch or crap... "

I joined here expecting, fun, open minded, non judgemental people and to experience group fun ( even though I'd dabbled ) way before fab. After near 3 years on n off I've eventually found the people and the fun well it's on going and I'm still learning .

"mine are very simple...i expect to be treated by others in the same way i treat them...

...but im a single guy so thats a bunch or crap... "

Lol I lurves ya I know your more than a sexy ass

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

This site has well passed my expections for meets.

Tend to try treat people with respect, even if i get told that i am not there type.

Usually just mail back saying thanks for the reply and then keep looking for other folks.

I general, i have had the pleasure if meeting with some really nice people on here...

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

Just a pity there are some arseholes on here too, lucky enough to have only gotten nasty mails once or twice.

My expectations and understanding are that swingers are laid back kind carefree people who simply love the experience of pleasure with other people. I've been on this site two weeks and it's been a lot of effort but I do think that there are a core bunch of genuinely lovely people of all sorts and types who do want to meet and enjoy themselves.
"Just a pity there are some arseholes on here too, lucky enough to have only gotten nasty mails once or twice."

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I've no idea, but I put it in the same drawer with those guys who are happy to shag women on here but could never imagine having a relationship with a woman that is/was into swinging"

you see, I can't understand that. I'd love a relationship with someone into swinging.

Pretty muching meeting like minded folks for some extra fun. Try new things and enjoy ourselves.

By *ohn234Man  over a year ago

City

Very well said

By *ojos jugsWoman  over a year ago

Bangor

Have to say that your experience has been the same as mine .. I've surprised myself by making and keeping some very very good like minded friends along my journey on fab .. And of course have fulfilled many fantasies .. Of course not everyone has been pleasant .. But par for the course . . As is in real life .. Pity we can't all be adults and accept if someone isn't our cup of tea .. And of course we are not going to be everyone's cup of tea either .. Accept this with grace and move on .. The great thing about fab is the variety of preferences and likes and dislikes of all of us on here .. And there will always be someone for someone regards preferences .. No need for any abuse at all and lol at those who feel the need to be abusive .. They obviously need the attention and can't accept if get a thanks but no thanks .. Jealousy plays a part in the abusers mind too .... "

Here here Popps... if i cant be u your cup of tea, may i be your cup Nescafe instead?

Totally agree with OP, ive been questioning my standards lately and wondering have i just been aiming too high but in fact, its the level of intelligence that has dropped!!

The age old cliche `sure its a sex site` grinds my gears Grrrrr.. its a swinging site and im my eyes swinging includes the social aspect to sex, which can be so much fun... way too many have joined just looking for a quick leg over, which is dragging Fab into the gutter

Only expectation was to have fun with open minded people and get some confidence back ... i am enjoying the ride in Fab just now , meeting/socialising with lovely sexy and witty people which was way beyond what i expected to happen and my confidence has started to come back #LovinFabLife

I'm hoping to meet decent, like minded folk for some extracurricular fun

"I expected to be treated like a human being ...

Reality .... I've been made feel like a prostitute. Been in tears . Been angry ...upset .. I think I'm too soft for fab

But on the other hand I've met some really lovely people "

That's a real shame but unfortunately it seems to be a recurring theme. I've grown a new, tougher skin which unfortunately sometimes repels the more delicate members. The gems are the ones who keep you going.

Stay strong sister! XX

dublin

That's a real shame but unfortunately it seems to be a recurring theme. I've grown a new, tougher skin which unfortunately sometimes repels the more delicate members. The gems are the ones who keep you going.

Stay strong sister! XX"

Thanks hunni xxxx

Stay strong sister! XX"

Lovely words candy and spot on, there's some here who help you soldier on

Our expectations .... To fulfill our many fantasies , meet like minded people along the way and to receive and show respect to anyone we were ever to meet or chat two . For me every day on Fab is a learning curve and you really need a tough skin .... It took me awhile to ignore the nasty messages , abuse & drama on here . It is great to feel part of this mad community but we also know your only a number and I don't think I'd be missed if I went tomorrow .

So now we are focusing on us and what we want and the mad feckers that have become our close friends on here

Stay strong sister! XX

Lovely words candy and spot on, there's some here who help you soldier on "

great replies folks .

Kaizer has no expectations

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Our expectations .... To fulfill our many fantasies , meet like minded people along the way and to receive and show respect to anyone we were ever to meet or chat two . For me every day on Fab is a learning curve and you really need a tough skin .... It took me awhile to ignore the nasty messages , abuse & drama on here . It is great to feel part of this mad community but we also know your only a number and I don't think I'd be missed if I went tomorrow .

So now we are focusing on us and what we want and the mad feckers that have become our close friends on here "

Less of that "wouldn't be missed" nonsense

Expectations set a person up for disappointment. Therefore no expectations mean it's all good and everything is rosey.

Come to the table with a smile and all is good

"Expectations set a person up for disappointment. Therefore no expectations mean it's all good and everything is rosey.

Come to the table with a smile and all is good "

Keep your standards high and your expectations low.

"Our expectations .... To fulfill our many fantasies , meet like minded people along the way and to receive and show respect to anyone we were ever to meet or chat two . For me every day on Fab is a learning curve and you really need a tough skin .... It took me awhile to ignore the nasty messages , abuse & drama on here . It is great to feel part of this mad community but we also know your only a number and I don't think I'd be missed if I went tomorrow .

So now we are focusing on us and what we want and the mad feckers that have become our close friends on here

Less of that "wouldn't be missed" nonsense "

By *ay and DeborahCouple  over a year ago

Co. Down

"Kaizer has no expectations "

When i joined fab i knew nothing really about swinging and the lifestyle, i had the typical bloke thought that im sure most of the newbie blokes have and think this is just a place for an easy ride, and was full of women desperate for the ride. Im not being disrespectful to any of u fine ladies either by saying that , its just most people dont know enought about swinging and think its a turn up at a party throw ur keys in a bowl and pick someone to fuck kind of thing. When i joined i got a meet within 2 hours , now this was 4 years ago when the numbers were alot more balanced. And i had one of those shitty blackberrys with the small screens and qwerty keypads so ill blame that on not properly looking at the pic. My expectations of an easy ride were kind of right at that stage then. I wasnt the best experience to say the least , but i did vmvery quickly get talking to a lady from tyrone who schooled me a little on how the place worked. I did completely change my views on fab then after speaking to different members and as stupid as it sounds it actually is like a community. People bicker, take the hump, have a laugh and have some naughty fun too, theres times its great craic , times u want to bounce ur fone off the wall. My point and getting back on to the thread and stopping waffeling is everyones expectations are different, people joining and thinking its an easy ride and maybe even sending the im in ur area message fancy a fuck, (i tried this too btw) ( scratch that , i tried every approach at this stage , cock pics and all)

Sometimes people just need a heads up on how the place works and not shot to shit for a stupid message. We were all newbies once and im sure 90% of the newbie blokes expectations were to get fucked silly with in the first 20mins by a sex crazed stunner.lol.

Anyway im lost on what im getting at and im sure any fecker that reads this will be too.

Peace out ( drops microphone)

"When i joined fab i knew nothing really about swinging and the lifestyle, i had the typical bloke thought that im sure most of the newbie blokes have and think this is just a place for an easy ride, and was full of women desperate for the ride. Im not being disrespectful to any of u fine ladies either by saying that , its just most people dont know enought about swinging and think its a turn up at a party throw ur keys in a bowl and pick someone to fuck kind of thing. When i joined i got a meet within 2 hours , now this was 4 years ago when the numbers were alot more balanced. And i had one of those shitty blackberrys with the small screens and qwerty keypads so ill blame that on not properly looking at the pic. My expectations of an easy ride were kind of right at that stage then. I wasnt the best experience to say the least , but i did vmvery quickly get talking to a lady from tyrone who schooled me a little on how the place worked. I did completely change my views on fab then after speaking to different members and as stupid as it sounds it actually is like a community. People bicker, take the hump, have a laugh and have some naughty fun too, theres times its great craic , times u want to bounce ur fone off the wall. My point and getting back on to the thread and stopping waffeling is everyones expectations are different, people joining and thinking its an easy ride and maybe even sending the im in ur area message fancy a fuck, (i tried this too btw) ( scratch that , i tried every approach at this stage , cock pics and all)

Sometimes people just need a heads up on how the place works and not shot to shit for a stupid message. We were all newbies once and im sure 90% of the newbie blokes expectations were to get fucked silly with in the first 20mins by a sex crazed stunner.lol.

Anyway im lost on what im getting at and im sure any fecker that reads this will be too.

Peace out ( drops microphone) "

I'm in agreement ... Well said there .. Fab can be a wonderful wee world if you let it be .. It can be exciting / scary / fun / awful / brilliant / so-so / amazing or shite !!! A lot would depend in your attitude and showing respect for others choices / preferences .. And hopefully get respect back .. ( not always the case unfortunately ) but you learn along the way the dos and don'ts ,,,, let fab be for you what you want it to be .. And make no apologies for your lifestyle choices ... I certainly make no apologies for mine !!

"When i joined fab i knew nothing really about swinging and the lifestyle, i had the typical bloke thought that im sure most of the newbie blokes have and think this is just a place for an easy ride, and was full of women desperate for the ride. Im not being disrespectful to any of u fine ladies either by saying that , its just most people dont know enought about swinging and think its a turn up at a party throw ur keys in a bowl and pick someone to fuck kind of thing. When i joined i got a meet within 2 hours , now this was 4 years ago when the numbers were alot more balanced. And i had one of those shitty blackberrys with the small screens and qwerty keypads so ill blame that on not properly looking at the pic. My expectations of an easy ride were kind of right at that stage then. I wasnt the best experience to say the least , but i did vmvery quickly get talking to a lady from tyrone who schooled me a little on how the place worked. I did completely change my views on fab then after speaking to different members and as stupid as it sounds it actually is like a community. People bicker, take the hump, have a laugh and have some naughty fun too, theres times its great craic , times u want to bounce ur fone off the wall. My point and getting back on to the thread and stopping waffeling is everyones expectations are different, people joining and thinking its an easy ride and maybe even sending the im in ur area message fancy a fuck, (i tried this too btw) ( scratch that , i tried every approach at this stage , cock pics and all)

I'm in agreement ... Well said there .. Fab can be a wonderful wee world if you let it be .. It can be exciting / scary / fun / awful / brilliant / so-so / amazing or shite !!! A lot would depend in your attitude and showing respect for others choices / preferences .. And hopefully get respect back .. ( not always the case unfortunately ) but you learn along the way the dos and don'ts ,,,, let fab be for you what you want it to be .. And make no apologies for your lifestyle choices ... I certainly make no apologies for mine !! "

( hands mic back ! ) lol

By *ungdublinguyMan  over a year ago

Dublin/Leitrim

[Removed by poster at 29/07/16 11:20:37]

No expectations.

Fun but trust no one lol

There's a reason why friends are around since childhood x

I'm in agreement ... Well said there .. Fab can be a wonderful wee world if you let it be .. It can be exciting / scary / fun / awful / brilliant / so-so / amazing or shite !!! A lot would depend in your attitude and showing respect for others choices / preferences .. And hopefully get respect back .. ( not always the case unfortunately ) but you learn along the way the dos and don'ts ,,,, let fab be for you what you want it to be .. And make no apologies for your lifestyle choices ... I certainly make no apologies for mine !!

( hands mic back ! ) lol "

Testin testing. Is this thing on. Poppy u broke the fecking mic

My expectations are simple.

Don't tell me lies. Surely the beauty of fab is that you can be honest about your status, sexual desires and intentions? You might not be for me but at least if you tell the truth you have a chance of finding somebody that actually fulfills your desires.

"Kaizer has no expectations

"

It's true

"Kaizer has no expectations

It's true "

He that expecteth not shall not be disappointed.

( hands mic back ! ) lol

Testin testing. Is this thing on. Poppy u broke the fecking mic "

1.....1....1..2..1..2....yup it's bust .. Nobody can hear meeeeeee .... Must been when ya dropped it there .. !!

In a nutshell; to have fun

( hands mic back ! ) lol

Testin testing. Is this thing on. Poppy u broke the fecking mic

1.....1....1..2..1..2....yup it's bust .. Nobody can hear meeeeeee .... Must been when ya dropped it there .. !!"

My bad . New ones in the post. Got one off amazon, only £1.99 and £49.99 postage. Bargin and delivery will be between 23rd december 2016 and 29 december 2020. Lol. Feckers dont tell u that until after i paid

» Add a new message to this topic