FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Filters

Filters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd love if there was no filters here for a day, obviously people have them up for a reason but dunno what the difference is meeting a 35 year old and maybe someone who is 34. Why the exact ages?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I just don't like shagging 100 year old women. I draw the line at 99.

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"I'd love if there was no filters here for a day, obviously people have them up for a reason but dunno what the difference is meeting a 35 year old and maybe someone who is 34. Why the exact ages?"

Sure why not, let's have "not respect anyone's preferences" day.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'd love if there was no filters here for a day, obviously people have them up for a reason but dunno what the difference is meeting a 35 year old and maybe someone who is 34. Why the exact ages?"

Because it's the age range they want.. were allowed to do that

"I'd love if there was no filters here for a day, obviously people have them up for a reason but dunno what the difference is meeting a 35 year old and maybe someone who is 34. Why the exact ages?

Because it's the age range they want.. were allowed to do that "

Yeah I said that, that people have their preferences just personally I don't see the difference in one year like

At the minute I have 44 as my lower limit. I sometimes go to 42. But that really is my limit. I know a year isn't much but if I went 1 more year lower I wouldn't be comfy. And then I would get men saying 'well 2 years lower is nothing'. And all of a sudden I'd be 4 or 5 years lower than my preference

Its also just a means to filter people out. Cut down on mails and hassle. Obviously in the grand scheme of life one or two years may not make much difference. There could be plenty of 40 year olds who I may get on with but in the end there's also a lot who I won't. As longcav said you have to draw a line somewhere.

Dublin

"Its also just a means to filter people out. Cut down on mails and hassle. Obviously in the grand scheme of life one or two years may not make much difference. There could be plenty of 40 year olds who I may get on with but in the end there's also a lot who I won't. As longcav said you have to draw a line somewhere."

And sometimes I wish I was a year younger

"Its also just a means to filter people out. Cut down on mails and hassle. Obviously in the grand scheme of life one or two years may not make much difference. There could be plenty of 40 year olds who I may get on with but in the end there's also a lot who I won't. As longcav said you have to draw a line somewhere."

That's very true, otherwise it would never end frustrating being a year or two years outside the range but I get it at the same time.

Filters are your friend

"Its also just a means to filter people out. Cut down on mails and hassle. Obviously in the grand scheme of life one or two years may not make much difference. There could be plenty of 40 year olds who I may get on with but in the end there's also a lot who I won't. As longcav said you have to draw a line somewhere.

And sometimes I wish I was a year younger "

You and me both mingo,roll on my 30th

Dublin

"Its also just a means to filter people out. Cut down on mails and hassle. Obviously in the grand scheme of life one or two years may not make much difference. There could be plenty of 40 year olds who I may get on with but in the end there's also a lot who I won't. As longcav said you have to draw a line somewhere.

You and me both mingo,roll on my 30th"

But if you wished to be a year younger you'd be 28....?

You and me both mingo,roll on my 30th

But if you wished to be a year younger you'd be 28....?"

Oops well in my case a year older

And sometimes I wish I was a year younger "

You're just too far away Mr

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"At the minute I have 44 as my lower limit. I sometimes go to 42. But that really is my limit. I know a year isn't much but if I went 1 more year lower I wouldn't be comfy. And then I would get men saying 'well 2 years lower is nothing'. And all of a sudden I'd be 4 or 5 years lower than my preference"

44...interesting, I was thinking the other day of putting mine up to 45, but then I realised I would miss out on all those guys being over 45 and pretending to be in their early forties

» Add a new message to this topic