FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Face pics Really?

Face pics Really?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know single men are the scum of the earth and there are 10 for every 1 woman and women have the vagina so they make the rules and all that

But seriously folks...

And by folks I mean the people who chat, discuss, tease out if they like someone, then meet and my god even shag...

This morning I have an unverified woman with one pic of a pair of breasts of her profile, asking me for a face pic.

This afternoon I see an unverified couple with no pics of any description commenting that single men "must supply face pics"

Would you also like my bank account details? Home phone number? Annual salary?

Why must there be an assumption that because a guy is single he is completely dumb and is going to happily give a face pic to a total and complete stranger so they can do whatever they do these pics?

What is wrong with chatting, finding out is someone half normal, then perhaps even, shock going on cam, so you can actually see what someone looks like, rather than a shagging pic that can be of anyone?

If you want a face pic, I can get you one. Would you me white, black, brown or yellow? Tall or small, blue green or pink eyed?

Get real people!!

Feck, did that sound like a rant?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How can you tell that they don't have face pictures though? Not sure if you know this but when you set your pictures to "private" your profile shows as having none

totally agree with the OP.

Yes I do agree with the op to an extent, however, people can choose to have them preferences if they wish. If guys don't want to give face pics, fair enough but they have a right to ask for what they want. Plus as we all know, there are significantly more men here so I can see why a single girl/couple would be picky. It is very cheeky though but if they get 50 mails a day, maybe that's how they filter them

Tell ya wot to do folks to solve this age old problem of "pics" .... Go get a Web Cam.. exchamge MSN or Yahoo Messengers and go have a WebCam chat. You can get to see wot people look like, get to chat on mics if u wish.. skype perhaps ?

Jesus, all this bollocks of "pics" has been going on since pussy was a kitten.

Get with the times folks.. Drag the swining out of the dark ages ffs.

xx

Well said jimmy3004.

Often thought exactly the same thing.

Sorry but am I the only one who found the single men are the scum of the earth comment kind of offensive? and yes I do realise op is a single man! I don't think it has any relevancy to face pic's - everyone gets asked for face pic's men, women and couple's! Everyone is entitled to ask to see face pic's if they so wish and as another poster said just because you can't see any pic's doesn't mean they don't have some available for mailing!

Sorry that was a bit of a rant I'm kind of protective of the single men lol Btw we never ask for face pic's we are msn/cam lovers :D

By *ougarbelfastWoman  over a year ago

belfast

Here is my tuppence worth, the problem with cams is if the male has a cam sometimes (note the word sometimes) the male expects you (as in me) to also have a cam. I don't have a cam so therefore that's why I ask for pictures as I can supply pictures in return. But feel that if a guy wants to cam to show me what he looks like then that's up to him, but as I don't cam I prefer to ask for pics if the guy offers cam then I will happily accept that.

My other grip with cams is and on a number of occasions it has happened to me the guy is sitting on the cam with his cock out. Now to me that's not what I really wanted to see (it's more what I would like to feel if he is the right kind of guy for me) but (and I know it is an adult website before you start ranting at me) would you walk into a bar with your cock out and say "hi girls how are you today" you know you would never do that for many reasons.

In my eyes you NEVER get a second chance to make a first impression and if the first impression I see on cam is a guys cock then sorry that's it, no chance in hell because perhaps (note the word perhaps) he thinks I don't have a mind that perhaps needs to be stimulated first.

So the Photo V Cam thing has points for and against it.

In case you are wondering about all the notes when I say something it is because sometimes people only read what they want to read (this in my case applies to men) and forget that at times I say (sometimes, some, perhaps) just so the guys that can read correctly do not get offended.

"I know single men are the scum of the earth and there are 10 for every 1 woman and women have the vagina so they make the rules and all that

But seriously folks...

And by folks I mean the people who chat, discuss, tease out if they like someone, then meet and my god even shag...

This morning I have an unverified woman with one pic of a pair of breasts of her profile, asking me for a face pic.

This afternoon I see an unverified couple with no pics of any description commenting that single men "must supply face pics"

Why must there be an assumption that because a guy is single he is completely dumb and is going to happily give a face pic to a total and complete stranger so they can do whatever they do these pics?

What is wrong with chatting, finding out is someone half normal, then perhaps even, shock going on cam, so you can actually see what someone looks like, rather than a shagging pic that can be of anyone?

If you want a face pic, I can get you one. Would you me white, black, brown or yellow? Tall or small, blue green or pink eyed?

Get real people!!

Feck, did that sound like a rant? "

Not everyone thinks single men on here are the scum of the earth - some of us think couples are :D

Not everyone without a picture will ask for a face picture

Not everyone will be happy on cam

But that's what life is all about - diversity.

One size don't fit all. If you don't like how someone decides to conduct themselves on here - then move along - there are plenty of people on here, take your time and find a better fit

"Sorry but am I the only one who found the single men are the scum of the earth comment kind of offensive? and yes I do realise op is a single man! I don't think it has any relevancy to face pic's - everyone gets asked for face pic's men, women and couple's! Everyone is entitled to ask to see face pic's if they so wish and as another poster said just because you can't see any pic's doesn't mean they don't have some available for mailing! "

No i thought that was offensive too as ive met some lovely ones

"I know single men are the scum of the earth and there are 10 for every 1 woman and women have the vagina so they make the rules and all that

But seriously folks...

Get real people!!

Feck, did that sound like a rant?

Not everyone thinks single men on here are the scum of the earth - some of us think couples are :D

Not everyone without a picture will ask for a face picture

Not everyone will be happy on cam

But that's what life is all about - diversity.

One size don't fit all. If you don't like how someone decides to conduct themselves on here - then move along - there are plenty of people on here, take your time and find a better fit"

I dont use cam as i dont happen to have one, and besides i can usually sort out the wheat from the chaff without any of that

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

I have my face pic on public, if that's not good enough or anyone sending a friend invite with no face pic in public, or attached,.. gets deleted.

Ohhh ffs will yas all stop complainin and just get a feckin cam!!!

So what if theyre sitin with their cocks out? Close cam and delete.

I find it real feckin amusing some women on this site ( not gettin at anyone.. im talking in general here ).. complain about cock cams, and, ultimately therye on a frigin swignin site lookin for a shag. Wether you go down the road of "talking" to the guy first.. when ya get with him on your own its gonna lead to a good fucking with his cock !!!!

Jayyyysusss.... Really does make me laff !! ( Watch the replies to this one ffs )

And yeah, this is an Adult Site. The longer the years go on, the more the PC brigade is even taking the fun out of swinging sites....

Maybe change name of site to "Not so Fab - no cock out please - Swingers" ?

Jayssssussss...

Cmon, lets have one big foookin Cam Orgy! ffs

Long live COCK CAMS !!!!!

Ye ha !!!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Calm down, it is only a question

We only show face on cam and expect the same. Now although we have been there and done the whole camfun stuff, if we are only expecting to see a face and body shape on the cam , I would hope they wouldn't just have their cock on cam instead, so I can understand why some people might be wary if that has happened to them.

The good thing about us all being adults is, we all choose how we vet and arrange our meets, we won't all be the same, so why worry about what others are doing. If it doesn't suit you, then there are plenty of other profiles that will.

Yeah Rugby.. but, Do the people who complain about cock cams just sit and talk to the guys when they get them alone ? I think not.....

Just makes me laff.. thats all im saying

really really amuses me :D

Personaly, we do the MSN 'clean cam' thing as a 'get to know', which often leads on to body / cock / pussy... etc..

Then, hopefully, a meet.. but as u say.. eveyones different

If were in the chat room, then, its different..sleazy and filthy as possible !!!

And, I am calmed down btw... deep breaths.. deep breaths...

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Yeah Rugby.. but, Do the people who complain about cock cams just sit and talk to the guys when they get them alone ? I think not.....

Just makes me laff.. thats all im saying

really really amuses me :D

Personaly, we do the MSN 'clean cam' thing as a 'get to know', which often leads on to body / cock / pussy... etc..

Then, hopefully, a meet.. but as u say.. eveyones different

If were in the chat room, then, its different..sleazy and filthy as possible !!!

And, I am calmed down btw... deep breaths.. deep breaths... "

We do, we use the cam for verification and thats all...it is literally for a camchat to see if we get on, not camsex.

Seems I am making you laugh now too

We have found the people who are serious about meeting don't ask for camsex first.

Nah cam sex is sooo crap....

It hurts me dick too much !!!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol

belfast

"I find it real feckin amusing some women on this site ( not gettin at anyone.. im talking in general here ).. complain about cock cams, and, ultimately therye on a frigin swignin site lookin for a shag. Wether you go down the road of "talking" to the guy first.. when ya get with him on your own its gonna lead to a good fucking with his cock !!!!"

Your right we are on a swinging site but some of us as already pointed out do things differently. Some of us like to be visually stimulated (after all we do know what a cock looks like, but perhaps not it's owner)and it's the getting with him part that we are talking about because if we can't see what he looks like for his BIG COCK (yeah right)getting in the way then how are we supposed to know if this is the kind of person you'd may perhaps like to meet. Thats fine if you are one of those I'll fuck anything brigade but some of us are not some of us like to meet people who we find visually appealing and dare I even say attractive.

Swinging is not all about here is a hole would you like to fill it as is some peoples attitude on here.

According to the bit of the quote above it seems you think there should be no etiquette that may be fine if you were staying at hedonism but even there they do have etiquette. And as I stated I do turn off the cock cams and delete, now if only the guy had stopped to think that if he showed me his face then he may of been in luck so guys with cock cams read and learn. If I want to see your cock I will ask.

Personally I only have face pics, if someone wants to see my cock they can meet me and see it in person.

One thing I will point out, and I'm not having a go, is that many of the women and couples that are complaining about 'cock cam' do the the exact same thing themselves. Go into the chat and check out a couple or females cam and the VAST majority are showing their chest. Tit cam and cock cam are exactly the same.

Personally I feel that one face pic on your public profile (clear with no coy hair covering and unaltered) should be a mandatory feature on here to clear up the whole debate and we could stop having the same argument and whiny complaints over and over again. But that's just my opinion on the matter.

belfast

[Removed by poster at 28/04/11 11:45:13]

belfast

[Removed by poster at 28/04/11 11:48:31]

belfast

"Personally I feel that one face pic on your public profile (clear with no coy hair covering and unaltered) should be a mandatory feature on here to clear up the whole debate and we could stop having the same argument and whiny complaints over and over again. But that's just my opinion on the matter."

Now you know that would not be right as some people do need to keep a degree of privacy hence why pictures more so of face should be kept private if the user does not want to show them.

We all know how the lovely press pack in this country and Scotland like to give swingers a hard time. So I am sorry but I do not think that is a good idea that you must have a face picture on your profile..

I also agree with you about tit/pussy cams, to me a cam is about showing somebody what YOU look like so you can decide if you may find this person attractive and decide to move things on from there. There are some who feel that just having a cock/tits and pussy and a pulse is enough.

I know men feel more under pressure than women but thats most likely to do with the fact that there is so much competition between the men than most other groups on here.

[Removed by poster at 28/04/11 12:53:48]

Lol... Always good to get a good we debate going.. well done Jimmy...

Ill disagree with one thing cougar...

Competition.... ?

Nah, I win hands down every time..

No 1.. Why try any Harder

xxx

( Above all a joke - I swear !!! )

Jaysus didnt think my rant would get that much reaction. Ahem, should I put the word "irony" in front of a sentence the next time i make a comment about single men being scum?

My rant was about the attitude some people have in treating others as disposable in demanding details such as face pics from ppl on the basis that because there are multiples of men they can ask for anything they want.

In fairness what that type of demand illustrates is the dismissive disposable attitude ppl like that (be they men women or hemaprodites) to other people. They are the ones least likely to show up and most likely to simply delete your messages.

As proof of that the two people who I was commenting about in my original post have remained absolutely quiet in this as I would expect.

Not like all the luverly folk who replied to my post (Newtownabbey couple of course excluded from that "note irony")

This subject is one that will always split opinion. I for one have no pics and yes get my cock out on cam in the rooms. But if I get to the stage where I have been chatting and a meet looks likely, then I address the situation with my cam, I simply exchange msn etc, then show my face,(nothing else unless asked)on there, would be stupid to do otherwise, or go to a quiet chat room and do it there. There are too many ppl out there with no face pics demanding them off others, its like "how dare you contact me without a face pic". I also see why this happens, fems and cpls must get tortured by timewasters and nonsense messages, but it has got to work both ways. It will never change, been in these rooms for years, all the sites are the same. Fair play to all who do have face pics, but its a persons choice about how they set up a profile. Have sent too many pics and got nothing back, ugly or not, a reply would be nice lol Just wait for the slagging to start now, some ppl get very excited over this topic, how dare a guy with no pics comment on it etc

By *oungniMan  over a year ago

coleraine belfast

I honestly don't mind showing a face pic or going on cam to show someone my face, at the end of the day if the person doesn't fancy me or I'm not their thing then I'd rather they found out before meeting up, bit less embarrassing for me lol

Lol.. Were actually a couple witout any pictures ( for now through choice ) responding also Seaside... So, were in the same boat.. Yee Haaa

And Jimmy, your oh so kind to us.

I did take your original point off track Jimmy.. sorry bout that.. but it was close enuff to a we rant that i like to go off on all the time, so, may as well get the views of web cams in on it as theyre fairly close subject..

I loves ya Jimmy, so, dont worry bout those others being bad to you !!

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

Myself personally (Mrs A) is not a cock cam fan, if I turn cam on and see one I click off again, but that is my own preference. However i do cam in chat room sometimes its on my face other times it could be on my clevage, but the way i look at it, if i was on holidays i would also be topless. I dont however do pussy cam, again my preference. We all do things differntly and look for differnt things here, but isnt that the same in life. Diversity is a wonderful thing. Each to their own.

Diversity r brilliant.. They won the X Factor didnt they ? Brilliant !!!

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"Diversity r brilliant.. They won the X Factor didnt they ? Brilliant !!!"

brilliant they where fantastic

So glad to see some of us can at least agree that diversity is the name of the game

Feck, would be boring as hell if we all thought and done the same thing

Stepford wives anyone???

"I honestly don't mind showing a face pic or going on cam to show someone my face, at the end of the day if the person doesn't fancy me or I'm not their thing then I'd rather they found out before meeting up, bit less embarrassing for me lol "

If your 13 cock pic's are anything to go by you have nothing to be embrassed about

Missy u always make me laff lol..

Somehow I dont see your good self being a Stepford Wife lol.. They would have to rewrite the whole story lol !!

Now wheres them rubber gloves!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic