FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > @!#!*¤#

@!#!*¤#

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cotsguyy OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Or otherwise titled "Rude Awakenings"

Call the scientists, tell them they no longer need to run the scenarios. I can tell them fIrst hand. It would appear the theory was right, a mornings laze in bed IS! quickly ruined by a wasp climbing inside your tshirt.

Bet some of you girls are jealous now, eh? Not many people been in bed this morning getting covered with multiple little pricks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Or otherwise titled "Rude Awakenings"

Call the scientists, tell them they no longer need to run the scenarios. I can tell them fIrst hand. It would appear the theory was right, a mornings laze in bed IS! quickly ruined by a wasp climbing inside your tshirt.

Bet some of you girls are jealous now, eh? Not many people been in bed this morning getting covered with multiple little pricks.

"

Nightmare scenario....poor pet serious sympathy to you as I have had a prick down my top and pricked me right between the boobies!!! I am all for animal rights yadda yadda yadda but I took great joy in swatting the life out of that prick

Ohh your poor guy, are u ok? U allergic? If u are get some antihestimines,

Oh i b jealous of a wasp climbing under ur shirt, wish was me,

Belfast

"Or otherwise titled "Rude Awakenings"

Nightmare scenario....poor pet serious sympathy to you as I have had a prick down my top and pricked me right between the boobies!!! I am all for animal rights yadda yadda yadda but I took great joy in swatting the life out of that prick"

Ouch! Sounds like it was climbing in there deliberately. Typical man. Glad you got him, I've no idea where my attacker went, couldn't find him anywhere. Just hope he's not lIngering in my bed when I get in it tonight.

Belfast

"Ohh your poor guy, are u ok? U allergic? If u are get some antihestimines,

Oh i b jealous of a wasp climbing under ur shirt, wish was me, "

I'm fine, thanks. Just a few stings. I'm not allergic...so far.

Dirty sneaky bastards. Was having a lovely lie in too.

If it was you I doubt I'd have jumped out me bed so quickly. Though I may have stripped as fast.

Call the wasp busters

Who u gonna call

WASP BUSTERS

Belfast

He's escaped.

Think I'll call a Kiss-a-gram, or at least a Kissitbetter-a-gram.

Belfast

Do you have their number? I can hear a buzzing in tHe distance.

Make sure u dont confuse it with buzz lightyears number

Belfast

Is that what you call your little bedroom buddy?

By *ecretgamesMan  over a year ago

the moon

Well if it makes you feel better I found myself in bed suffering drastically with a hangover a while back .... Damn wasp buzzing around so I was hiding under duvet with just one half baked eye open watching the little fucker. Then suddenly he landed !!! It was my opportunity to strike and that I did !!!! Can of deodorant and a lighter should do the job from a safe distance !!!!

The wasp escaped but the fucking curtains didn't and I had to run around screaming looking for something to put out the fire with.

Moral of the story people!!! Nah forget it there isn't one

Belfast

"Well if it makes you feel better I found myself in bed suffering drastically with a hangover a while back .... Damn wasp buzzing around so I was hiding under duvet with just one half baked eye open watching the little fucker. Then suddenly he landed !!! It was my opportunity to strike and that I did !!!! Can of deodorant and a lighter should do the job from a safe distance !!!!

The wasp escaped but the fucking curtains didn't and I had to run around screaming looking for something to put out the fire with.

Moral of the story people!!! Nah forget it there isn't one "

Most unfortunate, haha.

The bastard is back!!! Which begs the question'd where's he been hiding the last four days?!

» Add a new message to this topic