FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Unicorn hunting.

Unicorn hunting.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm currently seeing a NSA partner away from this site and we're having a great time at the moment. We have just started discussing our fantasies, and one of her ultimate fantasy is to have a girl join us for a threesome (I know, lucky me eh?)

I don't want to scare the living daylights out of her by suggesting this site (not quite yet anyway).

What I was looking for is advise on is where/ how to increase the chances of finding a unicorn.

Does the new tinder social feature make it easier?

Is there any bars or clubs in Dublin where like minded people go?

Any advice or suggestions are welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Not all at once

By *oodbuddy 51Man  over a year ago

Wexford

I saw one in the woods recently

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm having de ja vu...is this a second thread?

"Not all at once "

I would if you were nearer...i haven't forgotten about you

"Not all at once

I would if you were nearer...i haven't forgotten about you "

Cougar

They are pretty rare

I think the George in Dublin was suggested as a good place for meeting women for threesomes on a thread a few days ago.

Why wouldn't you mention it to her? It's a place where consenting adults can go to meet others for sex. Like tinder or whatever the other apps are called.

Now, that said ... There is a difference between a whispered fantasy and something she actually wants to do. I fantasise about skydiving and i have very little intention of going through with it. Be careful that you dont rush off looking for something she might not actually want.

There are lots and lots of unicorns around, more than we think. But they tend to stear (see what I did there) clear of men. Your female friend would find it easier to attract a unicorn if she was doing the looking herself.

Plus it's much hotter looking for a third WITH her participation than without.

I'd consider myself a very generous guy Geordie, but if I had the pleasure of your company again, I'm not sure if I'd be willing to share you with anyone

I didn't mention anything about a whispered fantasy, she has told me that she wants to do it, but we both want it to happen as naturally as possible, which I'm not sure would be very easy unless you are going to the correct places.

Our plan is to go looking together, but she is from south america and doesn't know her area very well. I was just asking the great people of fab to steer me in the right direction so I can make a girl very happy.

"

I didn't mention anything about a whispered fantasy, she has told me that she wants to do it, but we both want it to happen as naturally as possible, which I'm not sure would be very easy unless you are going to the correct places.

Our plan is to go looking together, but she is from south america and doesn't know her area very well. I was just asking the great people of fab to steer me in the right direction so I can make a girl very happy."

The venue or a meet and greet

"They are pretty rare

I think the George in Dublin was suggested as a good place for meeting women for threesomes on a thread a few days ago. "

I have been told that before actually, I'll definitely check it out. Thanks!

"I'd consider myself a very generous guy Geordie, but if I had the pleasure of your company again, I'm not sure if I'd be willing to share you with anyone "

Cummere to me so!

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

My lady friend is also looking to try out a lady but there's no rush I'm sure she will get to fulfill her fantasy .

"I'd consider myself a very generous guy Geordie, but if I had the pleasure of your company again, I'm not sure if I'd be willing to share you with anyone

Cummere to me so!"

I'll be there asap, I don't need any note motivation to spend a weekend in Galway now.

"I'd consider myself a very generous guy Geordie, but if I had the pleasure of your company again, I'm not sure if I'd be willing to share you with anyone

Cummere to me so!

I'll be there asap, I don't need any note motivation to spend a weekend in Galway now. "

Bring your lass as well

» Add a new message to this topic