FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Am I being overly suspicious?

Am I being overly suspicious?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I keep seeing brand new profiles crop up and get an instant verification written that looks suspect.

And then other profiles that clearly have created another profile to write a verification for themselves.

Is it really worth all that effort to try trick people? Most on here are savvy enough to spot the fakes....or maybe they are genuine and I'm just being paranoid

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i tend to ignore new profiles , most of em will be user no longer on site within a week anyways

By *oodbuddy 51Man  over a year ago

Wexford

Your not been paranoid, fake profiles are two a penny on here, just watch their pics. Recently I seen two profiles from different counties with the same pics.

The site seems full of false profiles/ picture collectors unfortunately.

Just do your homework=

Are they using text speak?

Photo verified ( Esp couples)?

Looking for photos straight away?

Verifications up 5 mins after they joined the site!

I've got 2 separate clowns today annoying me.

Take your time, you'll root them out

Good luck fabbing.

"i tend to ignore new profiles , most of em will be user no longer on site within a week anyways "
How would you feel when you was a newbie if people had ignored you.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I've met a few messers but came across a few genuine ladies but they had not got d confidence to stay on here . I give newbies a chance someone has to.

"i tend to ignore new profiles , most of em will be user no longer on site within a week anyways How would you feel when you was a newbie if people had ignored you. "

I wouldnt have had a problem with it , fact of the matter is that if you are female here , you will never be ignored , and even if you make fuck all effort , youll still get mail and intrest . fact !

Wasn't meant to spark controversy, there's clearly profiles being made that are fake and setting up secondary profiles to write verifications.

I just think it's a whole lot of effort to go through that much deception lol

"i tend to ignore new profiles , most of em will be user no longer on site within a week anyways How would you feel when you was a newbie if people had ignored you.

I wouldnt have had a problem with it , fact of the matter is that if you are female here , you will never be ignored , and even if you make fuck all effort , youll still get mail and intrest . fact ! "

Everyone was a newbie at some stage and if they all got ignored there would not be a site.

i think you will find that a sizeable amount of the 100000000000 single male profiles here get totally ignored , and still !!! there would be and is still a site !

"i tend to ignore new profiles , most of em will be user no longer on site within a week anyways How would you feel when you was a newbie if people had ignored you.

I wouldnt have had a problem with it , fact of the matter is that if you are female here , you will never be ignored , and even if you make fuck all effort , youll still get mail and intrest . fact ! Everyone was a newbie at some stage and if they all got ignored there would not be a site. "

I think you're missing the point mate. If someone is genuine they'll stick around for more than a week or two. Most new profiles set up thinking this is a great idea, get scared, nervous, second thoughts, whatever and then leave. Those that are genuine will stay, no longer be newbies and get oppportunities

"Wasn't meant to spark controversy, there's clearly profiles being made that are fake and setting up secondary profiles to write verifications.

I just think it's a whole lot of effort to go through that much deception lol"

Dare i say it , but is it that much effort? I've got three email addresses for various reasons and setting up an account is pretty quick. In my opinion, I'd be suspicious. Better be safe than sorry.

By *ennyabcWoman  over a year ago

mayo

"I keep seeing brand new profiles crop up and get an instant verification written that looks suspect.

And then other profiles that clearly have created another profile to write a verification for themselves.

Is it really worth all that effort to try trick people? Most on here are savvy enough to spot the fakes....or maybe they are genuine and I'm just being paranoid "

But you can only get veried by someone already veried so how could 2 fake profiles veri each other?not sure I get it.maybe I'm just dumb??

"I keep seeing brand new profiles crop up and get an instant verification written that looks suspect.

Is it really worth all that effort to try trick people? Most on here are savvy enough to spot the fakes....or maybe they are genuine and I'm just being paranoid

But you can only get veried by someone already veried so how could 2 fake profiles veri each other?not sure I get it.maybe I'm just dumb??"

Good point. I stand corrected

But you can only get veried by someone already veried so how could 2 fake profiles veri each other?not sure I get it.maybe I'm just dumb??"

Get pic verified, it's simple and doesn't mean anything. All it means is your pic is the gender you say you are.

I wouldnt have had a problem with it , fact of the matter is that if you are female here , you will never be ignored , and even if you make fuck all effort , youll still get mail and intrest . fact ! Everyone was a newbie at some stage and if they all got ignored there would not be a site.

I think you're missing the point mate. If someone is genuine they'll stick around for more than a week or two. Most new profiles set up thinking this is a great idea, get scared, nervous, second thoughts, whatever and then leave. Those that are genuine will stay, no longer be newbies and get oppportunities"

Or maybe they leave because they think it's a waste of time because no one made them feel welcome.

By *ennyabcWoman  over a year ago

mayo

I wouldnt have had a problem with it , fact of the matter is that if you are female here , you will never be ignored , and even if you make fuck all effort , youll still get mail and intrest . fact ! Everyone was a newbie at some stage and if they all got ignored there would not be a site.

I think you're missing the point mate. If someone is genuine they'll stick around for more than a week or two. Most new profiles set up thinking this is a great idea, get scared, nervous, second thoughts, whatever and then leave. Those that are genuine will stay, no longer be newbies and get oppportunities Or maybe they leave because they think it's a waste of time because no one made them feel welcome. "

That's why I have to see proof of verifications I hate being cynical but there's too many fakes!

Why would someone even go to the bother of that? ,what does a fake verification do for anyone??

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Why would someone even go to the bother of that? ,what does a fake verification do for anyone??"

Makes them look genuine

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man  over a year ago

Tip Meath, Louth border of..Monaghan..

"Why would someone even go to the bother of that? ,what does a fake verification do for anyone??"

Quite correct id think fake verification can be easily cough on if you do a little homework.

The lengths some go to for their kicks .

"Why would someone even go to the bother of that? ,what does a fake verification do for anyone??

Makes them look genuine "

Ive had a few drinks lol

Just to point out I'm not a fake....lol. wish I would have thought of fake verifications though!!!

"i tend to ignore new profiles , most of em will be user no longer on site within a week anyways "

this

There are insecure people who create fake profiles so that they can get the attention they need to feel important. They almost get meets and it feeds their fantasy lives. "If I had turned up for that meet, she would have had sex with me so it's just like I just had sex"

there are others who just don't want people to have fun while they can't. They whine and bleat and blame everyone else about the fact they can't get every woman here to suck their cocks. The jealousy turns to hate and they get off on ruining people's fun

Fantasists and trolls.

By *unlinguyMan  over a year ago

South Dublin

I wouldnt have had a problem with it , fact of the matter is that if you are female here , you will never be ignored , and even if you make fuck all effort , youll still get mail and intrest . fact ! "

I verified 2 newbies recently. They are former fab members who returned! I must actually get back onto them for another meet. I suppose there are some genuine newbies!

» Add a new message to this topic