FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Worst fab experience

Worst fab experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Obviously fab is a great place but post some of your worst experiences here! Come on we've all had them!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I puked on a guy's cock once! To this day I don't known how or why it happened as he was much smaller than my partner whom I was very used to deepthroating!

One guy we met said he was hung and looked big in the photos but had clearly mastered camera angles to the extreme. He was average and couldn't keep it hard. Fucked Mia for about 5-10 minutes and stopped.

Still waiting on my first experience ha

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

So id had a coffee with this guy and decided to meet again for fun. I had told him i liked it a bit rough.Before anything happened, he clattered me across the jaw!! I gave him such a kick in the balls he went flying across the room screaming like a bitch. So i stepped over him and left him there

"One guy we met said he was hung and looked big in the photos but had clearly mastered camera angles to the extreme. He was average and couldn't keep it hard. Fucked Mia for about 5-10 minutes and stopped."

We might have met the same man

He said he was well hung and looking at the pics he sure looked it .

But when he showed up for the meet he was at least a foot shorter in height then what he had said

So he had a average size cock on a very short guy

This by the way was one of my firsts meets on here a few profiles ago

Haha that's brilliant. Yeah he definitely wasn't hung by any stretch of the imagination but this was a long time ago

Met a local guy about a year ago, looked cute and everything, he came to ours it didn't even get to fun as he came in 30 seconds!! Needless to say I wasn't impressed but then a week later he called by uninvited asking for sex and where I was.. Then told everyone on fab we were timewasters and horrible people.

"So id had a coffee with this guy and decided to meet again for fun. I had told him i liked it a bit rough.Before anything happened, he clattered me across the jaw!! I gave him such a kick in the balls he went flying across the room screaming like a bitch. So i stepped over him and left him there "

This gave me a good laugh I'd have stood on them as I stepped over him

"I puked on a guy's cock once! To this day I don't known how or why it happened as he was much smaller than my partner whom I was very used to deepthroating!"

He mustn't have been washing it!

So far all good

Once hooked up with a woman at her house, was great fun actually until the morning when someone had thrown paint over the front of the house and written "your next" on a window. Turns out her brother was a bit of a dealer and was stepping on a few toes.

Fair to say I was disgusted...I mean "your"? It should have been "you're"!!!!!!

"Once hooked up with a woman at her house, was great fun actually until the morning when someone had thrown paint over the front of the house and written "your next" on a window. Turns out her brother was a bit of a dealer and was stepping on a few toes.

Fair to say I was disgusted...I mean "your"? It should have been "you're"!!!!!!"

Brilliant!

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man  over a year ago

Tip Hackballscross..Monaghan..

Has yet to accrue i guess ,im so quiet you wouldn't hear me.

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"So id had a coffee with this guy and decided to meet again for fun. I had told him i liked it a bit rough.Before anything happened, he clattered me across the jaw!! I gave him such a kick in the balls he went flying across the room screaming like a bitch. So i stepped over him and left him there "

At least he was swollen after you left!!

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

I'm too frightened to even reply to this post

"Once hooked up with a woman at her house, was great fun actually until the morning when someone had thrown paint over the front of the house and written "your next" on a window. Turns out her brother was a bit of a dealer and was stepping on a few toes.

Fair to say I was disgusted...I mean "your"? It should have been "you're"!!!!!!

Brilliant!"

Was chatting with one lady on here for a few days, she wouldn't send me a face pic but the body pictures looked decent, asked me to meet up with her and assured me she was "really good looking" - went to her apartment block, buzzed me in.. came to the door.. Boom!- full blown junkie,

Didn't step foot in the door, turned right around and ran

One of my first meets, learned my lesson on always getting a face pic too

"Was chatting with one lady on here for a few days, she wouldn't send me a face pic but the body pictures looked decent, asked me to meet up with her and assured me she was "really good looking" - went to her apartment block, buzzed me in.. came to the door.. Boom!- full blown junkie,

Didn't step foot in the door, turned right around and ran

Ha ha... least she has a great body

One of my first meets, learned my lesson on always getting a face pic too "

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Met a lady from fab once....

She opened the car door looked ...

Said Oh God No...

Shut the car door and drove off..

Wonder if anyone ever had a shorter meet!

"Met a local guy about a year ago, looked cute and everything, he came to ours it didn't even get to fun as he came in 30 seconds!! Needless to say I wasn't impressed but then a week later he called by uninvited asking for sex and where I was.. Then told everyone on fab we were timewasters and horrible people. "
now that was a complete gobshite.

Phew no stories about me on here so far lol

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Phew no stories about me on here so far lol "

After that statement I had to check your pics and profile...

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Once went to meet a couple with a friend . I was mad in d first place to drive that distance . So when I got there I was to tired n then d couple had sent no face photos . They were about 20 years older than what they said no chemistery n I could not get it up . A complete waste of a day n money . U learn bye ur mistakes . I met another lady before n d same no chemistery . No face photo .

We were messaging this really hot couple for a while. I always said that they were way out of our league and was always too scared to make plans with them.

One day I went out for a boozy brunch with one of my girl friends which turned into a long afternoon of drinking. With Dutch courage inside me I ended up asking them over that night. By the time I got home at 6pm I was locked and was supposed to be getting ready and cleaning the house but I fell asleep Mr came home from work at 8 and had to run around doing everything while I was slowly sobering up.

The couple came over and we had some fun with them but I was still quite d*unk and a bit messy and it was all a bit of a blur. The night pretty much ended when I deep throated the guy and got sick

The two of them couldn't have been nicer about it all, which made me feel worse!!! Needless to say it was our only ever meet with them

First guy I ever met from here, arranged a drink, he said hello when I arrived then proceeded to ignore me for the next 20 mins while texting on his phone. I just got up and left, not sure he even noticed!

"Met a lady from fab once....

Said Oh God No...

Wonder if anyone ever had a shorter meet! "

That's terrible behaviour.

By *he Kinky KinksCouple  over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

Our first time to bring a couple to ours.

They guy mistook our closet under the stairs for the downstairs toilet, he got sick all over the coats and in the laundry basket, never told us. We wondered why they left in a hurry. We didn't realise till the next evening when our daughter went to get her coat!! VILE!!!!

[Removed by poster at 26/10/16 08:45:59]

"Our first time to bring a couple to ours.

They guy mistook our closet under the stairs for the downstairs toilet, he got sick all over the coats and in the laundry basket, never told us. We wondered why they left in a hurry. We didn't realise till the next evening when our daughter went to get her coat!! VILE!!!! "

Oh noooooo!

Good lord that is all sorts of messed up stories in this thread.

"First guy I ever met from here, arranged a drink, he said hello when I arrived then proceeded to ignore me for the next 20 mins while texting on his phone. I just got up and left, not sure he even noticed! "

He must have had a cane and a white stick not to notice you

Dublin-Kildare

They guy mistook our closet under the stairs for the downstairs toilet, he got sick all over the coats and in the laundry basket, never told us. We wondered why they left in a hurry. We didn't realise till the next evening when our daughter went to get her coat!! VILE!!!!

Oh noooooo! "

Poor Mrs Kink had to wash everything on a Sunday evening

Not good at all....

Oh noooooo!

Not good at all...."

Hmmmm? I bet that verification changed sharpish!

Dublin-Kildare

Oh noooooo!

Not good at all....

Hmmmm? I bet that verification changed sharpish!"

Verification???????

"Good lord that is all sorts of messed up stories in this thread."

I agree....

Have to say it's making my bad ones sound silly

"Good lord that is all sorts of messed up stories in this thread.

I agree....

Have to say it's making my bad ones sound silly "

Yup. Had a few bad ones,but then they pale in comparison to some here.

Generally I want to do what some people here do - run a mile when the person at the door doesn't resemble the person in the photos......but by Jesus,it's either fear or my stoopid manners that keeps me there, while I desperately want to leave. I feel pretty ick for days afterwards.

I had one guy stalk me for a few weeks. He'd sit outside my house and try to get my attention. I felt I couldn't tell anyone or go to the police as I'd met on this site. Thankfully , I managed to put an end to it when I spotted his very nice wife and kids in town one day. I unblocked him and mentioned that I had worked out where he lived and would pay a visit to his house to see his wife. As if by magic, he fell off the face of the planet.

I now insist on a dude accomodating the first time we meet to ensure they're not married. Or less likely to be!

I met a lad for a coffee. He said he was 24 but he lied about his age. He was only 19. Anyhoo he shook like a leaf from head to toe and got himself into an awful state. We chatted and before we parted he asked would I meet him again. When I said I thought he was far to young he began to cry.

Definitely a beam me up Scotty moment. So awkward, cringy and uncomfortable

"I met a lad for a coffee. He said he was 24 but he lied about his age. He was only 19. Anyhoo he shook like a leaf from head to toe and got himself into an awful state. We chatted and before we parted he asked would I meet him again. When I said I thought he was far to young he began to cry.

Definitely a beam me up Scotty moment. So awkward, cringy and uncomfortable "

loo I remember it well

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"I met a lad for a coffee. He said he was 24 but he lied about his age. He was only 19. Anyhoo he shook like a leaf from head to toe and got himself into an awful state. We chatted and before we parted he asked would I meet him again. When I said I thought he was far to young he began to cry.

Definitely a beam me up Scotty moment. So awkward, cringy and uncomfortable "

Ah heeeeere! That's mental!

Ah heeeeere! That's mental! "

I offered to buy him a brandy when really I should have offered a bag a Tayto and a mineral with a straw in it.

Ah heeeeere! That's mental! "

Or do you mean menthol

Lucan

Ah heeeeere! That's mental!

Or do you mean menthol "

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Good lord that is all sorts of messed up stories in this thread.

I agree....

Have to say it's making my bad ones sound silly

Yup. Had a few bad ones,but then they pale in comparison to some here.

Generally I want to do what some people here do - run a mile when the person at the door doesn't resemble the person in the photos......but by Jesus,it's either fear or my stoopid manners that keeps me there, while I desperately want to leave. I feel pretty ick for days afterwards.

I had one guy stalk me for a few weeks. He'd sit outside my house and try to get my attention. I felt I couldn't tell anyone or go to the police as I'd met on this site. Thankfully , I managed to put an end to it when I spotted his very nice wife and kids in town one day. I unblocked him and mentioned that I had worked out where he lived and would pay a visit to his house to see his wife. As if by magic, he fell off the face of the planet.

I now insist on a dude accomodating the first time we meet to ensure they're not married. Or less likely to be! "

I think stalking is one of the worser things that can happen and it's awful to experience and I'm sorry to hear you had to go through this. I have to argue though in this case it was to your advantage that the guy was married. Maybe the strategy should be 'think twice who do you bring to your place'

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

If a kildare couple post a story here about inviting a local guy over and he has few drinks,faints in the kitchen and ends up being put to bed by mrs like a baby it's a lie. Never happened

Lucan

"If a kildare couple post a story here about inviting a local guy over and he has few drinks,faints in the kitchen and ends up being put to bed by mrs like a baby it's a lie. Never happened "

Haha, I remember laughing at that story when you first told it!

kildare

"If a kildare couple post a story here about inviting a local guy over and he has few drinks,faints in the kitchen and ends up being put to bed by mrs like a baby it's a lie. Never happened

Haha, I remember laughing at that story when you first told it! "

Must have told it 100 times here. Was worth the humiliation. Almost

"If a kildare couple post a story here about inviting a local guy over and he has few drinks,faints in the kitchen and ends up being put to bed by mrs like a baby it's a lie. Never happened

Haha, I remember laughing at that story when you first told it! "

And I was like aww!

"

I think stalking is one of the worser things that can happen and it's awful to experience and I'm sorry to hear you had to go through this. I have to argue though in this case it was to your advantage that the guy was married. Maybe the strategy should be 'think twice who do you bring to your place' "

You're right on both counts. I don't know what I did wrong though as we chatted for weeks on kik and then by phone. I'd just no idea. Guess my filtering system needs an upgrade.

It was a tough lesson but what doesn't kill you makes your stronger!

By *sir88Man  over a year ago

Donaghmede

Met MM Couples years back ... Who weren't comfortable sharing their face pic.

Turned up to be some sort of Junkies ????????????????

"Phew no stories about me on here so far lol

After that statement I had to check your pics and profile... "

Don't they say that there is no such thing as bad publicity?

People doing drugs on meets or not understanding the meaning of consent. You live and learn though.

"Met a lady from fab once....

Said Oh God No...

Wonder if anyone ever had a shorter meet! "

"Oh God no" lmao sorry

By *tsUS1990Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

We met a couple one night. We had been messaging for a few days, chatted on the phone and everything. Seemed legit.

Turned up at the pub before we were to head back to their place.

We sat down at their table and had a drink and a bit of a chat. It got a bit odd and it soon became clear why.

The wife had absolutely no idea!

The husband was quite d*unk and thought it would be 'fun' to spring this on her.

We were mortified. She was mortified.

He made us all feel very awkward.

We made our excuses and left.

Biggest waste of our time we've had on here.

That poor woman. I felt bad for her.

I was burnt with a cigarette and had shoes and keys stolen on the same night a few years ago !!

Thanks guys for sharing all the horrifying stories. I am sitting in the car in the rain, laughing out loud. Needed cheering up, thanks

We arranged an mmmf at ours and after being let down by several timewasters we finally got three guys to the house. One was a great lad, no complaints at all and we are still in touch with him. One came in approx 20 secs and cudn get hard again and the other stood in the corner lookin terrified with his hands in his pockets constantly askin the other guys for the best route home before also deciding he WUD take part and also cumming in 20 or 30 seconds. He then got dressed and left straight away after puttin his used condom on the arm of the sofa which promptly leaked cum everywhere

Years ago before pics could be sent I chatted to a woman in the south East for months. Lots of sex talk but also normal chat. Eventually I suggested I travel to meet her. She reluctantly agreed worrying what we might do if we didn't hit it off in person

I went down on one of the few hot summer days and nearly boiled on the road works down.

I arrived at the hotel checked in and she arrived. I got a wet fish handshake and she said I looked nothing like my photo. I pointed out I hadn't sent her a photo and she said I did...

I bought a drink for her and she sat with her back to me barely talking except to say how disappointed she was.

After five minutes I said "look if you want to leave...." and she got up and walked out. Leaving me in a hotel on my own

For weeks afterwards she would message me saying how disappointed she was that I had "deceived" her.

Until I chatted someone else and we were trading war stories and I told her what had happened.

"Oh thats x " she replied. Apparently she did this with every guy she met.

When I said this to the nutter she started screaming abuse at me and blocked me.

Nothing as queer as folk...

I havent meet no one yet Im afraid for may first exlerience on fab

Lucan

I got bitten by a lady I met through a fishy site that we all know and love. She was into "sensual passionate" sex according to her messages before we met. I dunno, maybe she was just hungry? She drew blood and all. Nasty!

By *artletWoman  over a year ago

Kerry

The one where the guy thought I wouldn't notice him trying to sneakily remove the condom while changing positions.

He got an earful from me as I got dressed and then left. Unlos shortly after that!

kildare

Met a hot american girl off a chat line years ago. First meet at her place went fine. She was fun if a little odd

She asked me around late for a second meet and I turn up and she's d*unk and obnoxious. So after bit I say I'm off and on the drive home my fone is hopping with texts. I don't stop to read them but I presumed she was apologising and begging hot Hal to come back

I get home and read the texts and they are all

"You stole my hash motherfucker. Get back here or I'm calling cops"

And I most certainly didn't steal the crazy woman's hash btw

"Met a hot american girl off a chat line years ago. First meet at her place went fine. She was fun if a little odd

She asked me around late for a second meet and I turn up and she's d*unk and obnoxious. So after bit I say I'm off and on the drive home my fone is hopping with texts. I don't stop to read them but I presumed she was apologising and begging hot Hal to come back

"

And you've been meeting crazies since x

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

"Met a hot american girl off a chat line years ago. First meet at her place went fine. She was fun if a little odd

"

I think I may have met this lady too....sounds familiar

"

What would she say to cops?

By *elboy505Man  over a year ago

west dublin

One and only meet and it's a bit sick. well more than a bit. After PMS that led to texts arranged a meet at her place. I had a showet as she slipped into something more comfortable

she looked amazing and we kissed etc . She wanted me to suck and lick her pussy which I duly obliged. After a few minutes of slobbering something didn't feel right. I wiped my mouth which was covered in blood. I said jesus h I'm bleeding or you are bleeding she said oh dear I got my period. I was on my knees in shock looking like something from the walking dead . she said we will meet again to continue and that was that I sent a text later that night and next day. No reply . tried calling. my number was blocked great 1st experience .

By *ealOne74Man  over a year ago

limerick

Met a girl couple weeks ago. Everything was great until we actually got down to business. She kept asking me to pull it out every 20 seconds so she could inspect the condom for damage. She was so obsessed with it that I eventually offered to finger-fuck her instead and cum on her boobs. She agreed but I still had to wear the condom while titfucking her...

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Yuk omg I feel sick . That was horrible that lady probably knew she was due .

"Yuk omg I feel sick . That was horrible that lady probably knew she was due ."

Not necessarily. I never got any warning signs

I haven't really had any bad meets. Some mediocre ones - with men no longer on site.

But one that I do remember was when I was first on here. After an ok night he had booked himself for breakfast and not me. Now after a few drinks the night before I would eat a dead dog the next day. Everything in sight in is danger. I ate his entire stock of crisps, Maltesas, peanuts and fairy cakes that he was saving for his trip back to the UK. Left the wrappers in the carrier bags and left as he came back to the room with a 'cheerio'.

By *eirdo with the hatMan  over a year ago

Willow Gardens

Nothing worse than a clingy couple who won't f@#$ off.

Lucan

I wonder if anyone here has noticed themselves in anyone else's post?

» Add a new message to this topic