FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Adult Cinema Dublin

Adult Cinema Dublin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyboots1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Armagh

Looking to find out any information on the adult sex cinemas in Dublin. Staying close to Temple Bar area over the weekend.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Theres one in glam world upstairs on caple st. My god its very seedy and sticky.15 euro in each and it wasnt a nice experience. Id avoid that place altogether if you hear about it. Was expecting a bit of glamour and class about the place but it was pitch black dirty sticky with 2 old men jacking off

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Theres one in glam world upstairs on caple st. My god its very seedy and sticky.15 euro in each and it wasnt a nice experience. Id avoid that place altogether if you hear about it. Was expecting a bit of glamour and class about the place but it was pitch black dirty sticky with 2 old men jacking off "

I told CJ to stop but he kept jacking away so I joined in. Sorry about that

"Theres one in glam world upstairs on caple st. My god its very seedy and sticky.15 euro in each and it wasnt a nice experience. Id avoid that place altogether if you hear about it. Was expecting a bit of glamour and class about the place but it was pitch black dirty sticky with 2 old men jacking off "
. I been there too , just a few guys suckin one each other .. What about privat moments ?

They are 2 off thems , one in Mary st glamour and the other in Dorset st dublin 1 .. I ben in glamoure once ,, I would lov to go whit u if u wish ..

Never been to either but there is one on Dorset Street as well.

Dorset St. one is an absolute dive. Glamworld isn't too bad at all....

By *entleman PoliteMan  over a year ago

Mars

If you want to go to any, I will suggest to get something organised or you will be disappointed. Glam world is cleaner though.

Regards,

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

Is little rocket not endorsing private moments any more

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Theres one in glam world upstairs on caple st. My god its very seedy and sticky.15 euro in each and it wasnt a nice experience. Id avoid that place altogether if you hear about it. Was expecting a bit of glamour and class about the place but it was pitch black dirty sticky with 2 old men jacking off

I told CJ to stop but he kept jacking away so I joined in. Sorry about that "

» Add a new message to this topic