FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > shocker!!!!!

shocker!!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eckybendover OP   Woman  over a year ago

dublin

just seen my friends boyfriend on here with single guy profile.

face pics on public display and everything i cnt believe it, brazen!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Block him

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

I'm guessing he is a free person not doing illegal so it's his choice.

It doesn't shock me. There's a huge amount of single men and women just here to cheat. They're just a bit more discreet with face pics etc.

I feel bad for your friend xx

[Removed by poster at 27/10/16 12:37:26]

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"It doesn't shock me. There's a huge amount of single men and women just here to cheat. They're just a bit more discreet with face pics etc.

I feel bad for your friend xx"

exactly

"just seen my friends boyfriend on here with single guy profile.

face pics on public display and everything i cnt believe it, brazen!"

are you going to meet him and bend over for him

"It doesn't shock me. There's a huge amount of single men and women just here to cheat. They're just a bit more discreet with face pics etc.

Agree

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

This

Can i ask you Op, what will you do? Tell your friend or keep quiet?

I feel bad for your friend xx

Agree"

No idea what the full back story is off course, but for sure!

And if you haven't already, block him...

By *rancis0741Man  over a year ago

DUBLIN

surprised you are shocked - he is being a rat - human nature!

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

The flesh is weak, nothing surprising there. Tell your friend to join too...

Take screen shots to show your friend in case he tries to deny it. Presume you're going to tell her anyway, it's the right thing to do.

And before anyone says "you don't know what goes on behind closed doors, maybe the gf knows", that is true, so then it won't come as a shock to her.

And before anyone else says "it's none of your business", well I disagree. It's her friend and IMO she has an obligation to tell her. If I knew my friend didn't tell me something like that I'd be disgusted.

And before

"Take screen shots to show your friend in case he tries to deny it. Presume you're going to tell her anyway, it's the right thing to do.

And before anyone says "you don't know what goes on behind closed doors, maybe the gf knows", that is true, so then it won't come as a shock to her.

And before anyone else says "it's none of your business", well I disagree. It's her friend and IMO she has an obligation to tell her. If I knew my friend didn't tell me something like that I'd be disgusted.

And before "

Is there more ?

"Take screen shots to show your friend in case he tries to deny it. Presume you're going to tell her anyway, it's the right thing to do.

And before

Is there more ? "

Damn I must have got cut off mid-pontificating, I hate when that happens

But no, that's all for now

Galway

And before "

Why is telling the right thing to do? It's nobody's business but the guy who has the profile. That's pretty much the same as going round telling friends of people who are on here about their fab lives.

And before

Why is telling the right thing to do? It's nobody's business but the guy who has the profile. That's pretty much the same as going round telling friends of people who are on here about their fab lives. "

Because some people think their friends should be told if their partners are playing offside. i know id tell them

"

Why is telling the right thing to do? It's nobody's business but the guy who has the profile. That's pretty much the same as going round telling friends of people who are on here about their fab lives. "

Really weak comparison, not the same at all.

It's is the business of his gf who most likely believes she is in a monogamous relationship. She has a right to know.

This happened to me years ago - boyfriend was on here without my knowledge & ended up having a four year relationship with someone he met. I wish someone had told me and I'd have dumped the bastard

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

If you post on this site then you have to take anyone recognising you or using their knowledge of you being here. His girlfriend in these circumstances deserves to be told, as did the employers of the police officer outed earlier in the week. If you cant take the consequences...guard your public persona

Totally different mate

And before

And before anyone says "you don't know what goes on behind closed doors, maybe the gf knows", that is true, so then it won't come as a shock to her

And before

Totally different mate

"

Why is telling the right thing to do? It's nobody's business but the guy who has the profile. That's pretty much the same as going round telling friends of people who are on here about their fab lives.

It's is the business of his gf who most likely believes she is in a monogamous relationship. She has a right to know.

"

Though I agree the gf (or bf) has the right to know, I would heed caution, those things can come back at you as a boomerang with a vengeance, and hit you like a motherf....

By *andyman.snrMan  over a year ago

leixlip

Ehh is there a chance It could be a fake profile with robbed pics ? And I mean robbed off innocent enough sites , Facebook etc

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"

Imagine you're a woman in what you believe to be a trusting monogamous relationship. You're on a form of birth control so you say to your partner "it's ok baby, we don't need to use condoms, we're not sleeping with anyone else" but in fact your partner IS sleeping with others, and maybe not being as careful as he should be.....

...need I go on?

"Ehh is there a chance It could be a fake profile with robbed pics ? And I mean robbed off innocent enough sites , Facebook etc

"

It's always possible, not likely I think, but OK.

What are you suggesting, a sting operation?

Dublin

Oh and nothing shocks me about fab anymore, swinging is a microcosm of society itself, so you'll the the best and the worst.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Face pics on public display would he really be stupid enough to do that in a relationship.

Dublin

"Face pics on public display would he really be stupid enough to do that in a relationship. "

Yes. people are that stupid, and more.

Galway

"

Imagine you're a woman in what you believe to be a trusting monogamous relationship. You're on a form of birth control so you say to your partner "it's ok baby, we don't need to use condoms, we're not sleeping with anyone else" but in fact your partner IS sleeping with others, and maybe not being as careful as he should be.....

...need I go on?"

Again it's up to the guy in question not the fab posse it's that simple.

My town

"Face pics on public display would he really be stupid enough to do that in a relationship.

Yes. people are that stupid, and more. "

could be a fake profile john, nothing surprising there if it was

"

...need I go on?"

Exactly. Thank you John

Dublin

"

...need I go on?

Again it's up to the guy in question not the fab posse it's that simple. "

up to the guy in question to do what?

"

...need I go on?

It's not a fab posse of strangers wanting to out some guy to his gf though. The OP is the gf's FRIEND. If she didn't know the gf from Adam I'd say to just stay out of it, but as a friend I think it's her moral duty.

"

...need I go on?

It's certainly not up to us gawpers to say anything, but a good friend has an obligation.

dublin

not that surprised he on here or the cheating but the 4 face pics on public is what I thought shocking, talk about asking to be caught.

the stupidity!

i wont tell her its none of my business,ill stay out of it altogether

my own morals up to scratch to be throwing stones

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"not that surprised he on here or the cheating but the 4 face pics on public is what I thought shocking, talk about asking to be caught.

the stupidity!

"

Up to you op but if someone else tells her and he tells her you're here and know he's here and didn't tell could cause major shit for you too

dublin

"Ehh is there a chance It could be a fake profile with robbed pics ? And I mean robbed off innocent enough sites , Facebook etc

"

with the greatest respect hes no looker if you where stealing pics i think you go for ones that more appealing to the masses

dublin

"not that surprised he on here or the cheating but the 4 face pics on public is what I thought shocking, talk about asking to be caught.

the stupidity!

Up to you op but if someone else tells her and he tells her you're here and know he's here and didn't tell could cause major shit for you too"

he doesnt know im on here.

ive no face pics up.

he didnt msg me either.

i seen his pics on my news feed.

By *ifeisforliving2016Man  over a year ago

waterford

Who's to say she's not on here too,maybe it's something that they're both consenting too ???

OP, you say she's your friend...

Be a friend, tell her!

Anyone else off to their news feed to see what guy has put up public face pics?

Galway

"

...need I go on?

It's certainly not up to us gawpers to say anything, but a good friend has an obligation."

I disagree with the obligation scenario. This is a site for people looking to swing/hook up if people come on here in the knowledge that others will "out" their goings on then we may as well close the site down now. I personally couldn't give a toss who knows I'm on it but I'm sure a lot of others do. View profiles contact hook up have fun but leave the sanctimony and faux morals at the door thanks.

I'd say Ders a lot that read this and went checking their profile to make sure their pics are not public. I thought that on here there was a mutual privacy if u see people you know. It's not me anyway caz my woman has no friends as hot as you _eckybendover

"

...need I go on?

It's certainly not up to us gawpers to say anything, but a good friend has an obligation.

I disagree with the obligation scenario. This is a site for people looking to swing/hook up if people come on here in the knowledge that others will "out" their goings on then we may as well close the site down now. I personally couldn't give a toss who knows I'm on it but I'm sure a lot of others do. View profiles contact hook up have fun but leave the sanctimony and faux morals at the door thanks. "

Then amongst other things, we disagree on how friends should be treated. I value mine.

"

...need I go on?

I disagree with the obligation scenario. This is a site for people looking to swing/hook up if people come on here in the knowledge that others will "out" their goings on then we may as well close the site down now. I personally couldn't give a toss who knows I'm on it but I'm sure a lot of others do. View profiles contact hook up have fun but leave the sanctimony and faux morals at the door thanks.

Then amongst other things, we disagree on how friends should be treated. I value mine."

Wholeheartedly agree

"

...need I go on?"

Or a man, it's not as if women don't cheat

"

...need I go on?

Then amongst other things, we disagree on how friends should be treated. I value mine."

By *hristian GingerMan  over a year ago

Th'on place over yonder

You have a few options open to you...

1) you can confront him & maybe give him a chance to redeem himself - "I have SS this shit, she's my friend - either you tell her or I will, you have a week...."

2)be stealthy and make a fake email acc and send the SS to your friend, then be there to slate him with her

3)just straight out tell her

1 thing is for sure, she is YOUR friend and it is your DUTY as a friend to inform....

If she knows he is here then it's all good, if not then you saved her potentially a whole lot more grief....

I have no love for cheaters - if you don't want to be in a relationship or the relationship is not cutting it atm then DEAL WITH IT by being a mature human being and talk it out.....

"You have a few options open to you...

1) you can confront him & maybe give him a chance to redeem himself - "I have SS this shit, she's my friend - either you tell her or I will, you have a week...."

2)be stealthy and make a fake email acc and send the SS to your friend, then be there to slate him with her

3)just straight out tell her

1 thing is for sure, she is YOUR friend and it is your DUTY as a friend to inform....

If she knows he is here then it's all good, if not then you saved her potentially a whole lot more grief....

I have no love for cheaters - if you don't want to be in a relationship or the relationship is not cutting it atm then DEAL WITH IT by being a mature human being and talk it out..... "

Well said!

"

...need I go on?

up to the guy in question to do what? "

This is a sex site. why are people so shocked at what goes on here.Or maybe it's that they like to stick there nose in other people's business.

By *erchantcopyMan  over a year ago

omagh

"

exactly..be careful before you jump in.

exactly..be careful before you jump in."

Wouldn't they still want to know?

By *hristian GingerMan  over a year ago

Th'on place over yonder

"

This is a sex site. why are people so shocked at what goes on here.Or maybe it's that they like to stick there nose in other people's business. "

Im not 1 bit shocked, neither am I sticking my nose in bc it's not my friend, just offering my solicited advice/opinion BUT I totally would say something if it was my friend, otherwise what kinda friend would I be....

If it wasnt a friend, just someone I knew then I wouldn't get in the middle of it

Wouldn't they still want to know?"

I would! And if a friend knew and didn't tell me then I would be booting two people out of my life.

Wouldn't they still want to know?

I would! And if a friend knew and didn't tell me then I would be booting two people out of my life. "

Dublin

"

...need I go on?

Or a man, it's not as if women don't cheat"

Of course, but in this context it's possibly a man who is cheating.

"

...need I go on?

up to the guy in question to do what? This is a sex site. why are people so shocked at what goes on here.Or maybe it's that they like to stick there nose in other people's business. "

I don't think anyone's shocked. But just because people are swingers or on here just for sex, it doesn't mean they think cheating is ok.

Dublin

"

This is a sex site. why are people so shocked at what goes on here.Or maybe it's that they like to stick there nose in other people's business.

Im not 1 bit shocked, neither am I sticking my nose in bc it's not my friend, just offering my solicited advice/opinion BUT I totally would say something if it was my friend, otherwise what kinda friend would I be....

If it wasnt a friend, just someone I knew then I wouldn't get in the middle of it"

"

...need I go on?

up to the guy in question to do what? This is a sex site. why are people so shocked at what goes on here.Or maybe it's that they like to stick there nose in other people's business.

I don't think anyone's shocked. But just because people are swingers or on here just for sex, it doesn't mean they think cheating is ok. "

Thats hilarious.

By *ackett1962Man  over a year ago

harrow

There is of course the other problem... how do you explain to your friend how you found the pics in the first place. Are you willing for people to know that you )op) are on a swinging site.???. It's a togh call to make and to be honest , I pity you and the decision you have to make.

Is he a bit dense? Face pics on display as for the cheating nothing surprises me anymore.

If I was your friend I'd like to know. I might be mad at you to begin with but if my friend knew something like that and kept it from me I'd more mad

"

...need I go on?

up to the guy in question to do what? This is a sex site. why are people so shocked at what goes on here.Or maybe it's that they like to stick there nose in other people's business.

I don't think anyone's shocked. But just because people are swingers or on here just for sex, it doesn't mean they think cheating is ok. Thats hilarious."

How exactly?

op. can't tell you what to do..

if it was the other way around,

what would you like your friend to do..

bf/gf come and go.

true friends are worth their weight in gold..

"

...need I go on?

I don't think anyone's shocked. But just because people are swingers or on here just for sex, it doesn't mean they think cheating is ok. Thats hilarious.

How exactly? "

If you're part of a couple and have sex with someone else aren't you cheating on you're partner in a way.

"

...need I go on?

I don't think anyone's shocked. But just because people are swingers or on here just for sex, it doesn't mean they think cheating is ok. Thats hilarious.

How exactly? If you're part of a couple and have sex with someone else aren't you cheating on you're partner in a way."

For someone on a swinging site you're fairly ignorant to how it works for couples...maybe that's why you're not having much luck

"

...need I go on?

How exactly? If you're part of a couple and have sex with someone else aren't you cheating on you're partner in a way.

For someone on a swinging site you're fairly ignorant to how it works for couples...maybe that's why you're not having much luck "

Im just making a point there is no saints on a sex site.

No point, just troll.

"No point, just troll."
Lol

Galway

The faux indignation on here is choking if anything all the op has to do is message the guy and tell him what she knows. If he wants to be on a swinger site that's his business. Slippery slope when people start telling others about profiles of people on these sites.

i would mind my own business to be honest . if my concience forced me to , i would drop a hint to the girl , the alternative would be to mail him and ask him what he thinks hes doing and does she know .

If you tell her and if he's cheating on her, then these are just the consequences and he should have been a lot more careful. His lack of care may indicate that he unconsciously wants to be caught and punished for it.

If he isn't - and is doing this with gf's knowledge or it's a fake profile (both unlikely IMO) - then no harm done if you tell her anyway. If you don't tell her, you are holding a secret from her and it will damage your relationship with her.

People on here have an awful lot of moral when it comes to other people buisness I find its a sex site yous joined and I think it's in the rules of joining up about other people privacy on here for both men and woman! I'm sure the op wouldn't want your family knowing your on here and you have the right for that to be kept quiet from them same as the guy in question . I'm just wondering who agrees with me in thinking the the fellas of these thread always agree with woman in a hope they be seeing as a good guy ass licking at it finest let's be honest

"People on here have an awful lot of moral when it comes to other people buisness I find its a sex site yous joined and I think it's in the rules of joining up about other people privacy on here for both men and woman! I'm sure the op wouldn't want your family knowing your on here and you have the right for that to be kept quiet from them same as the guy in question . I'm just wondering who agrees with me in thinking the the fellas of these thread always agree with woman in a hope they be seeing as a good guy ass licking at it finest let's be honest"

NoIseesomepeopleagreeingandsomedisagreeingashasalreadybeenpointedoutifitwasyourfriendwhoknewanddidn'ttellyouhowwouldyoufeel?

"People on here have an awful lot of moral when it comes to other people buisness I find its a sex site yous joined and I think it's in the rules of joining up about other people privacy on here for both men and woman! I'm sure the op wouldn't want your family knowing your on here and you have the right for that to be kept quiet from them same as the guy in question . I'm just wondering who agrees with me in thinking the the fellas of these thread always agree with woman in a hope they be seeing as a good guy ass licking at it finest let's be honest"
could not put it better myself.

"People on here have an awful lot of moral when it comes to other people buisness I find its a sex site yous joined and I think it's in the rules of joining up about other people privacy on here for both men and woman! I'm sure the op wouldn't want your family knowing your on here and you have the right for that to be kept quiet from them same as the guy in question . I'm just wondering who agrees with me in thinking the the fellas of these thread always agree with woman in a hope they be seeing as a good guy ass licking at it finest let's be honest

NoIseesomepeopleagreeingandsomedisagreeingashasalreadybeenpointedoutifitwasyourfriendwhoknewanddidn'ttellyouhowwouldyoufeel?"

My eyes hurt

"People on here have an awful lot of moral when it comes to other people buisness I find its a sex site yous joined and I think it's in the rules of joining up about other people privacy on here for both men and woman! I'm sure the op wouldn't want your family knowing your on here and you have the right for that to be kept quiet from them same as the guy in question . I'm just wondering who agrees with me in thinking the the fellas of these thread always agree with woman in a hope they be seeing as a good guy ass licking at it finest let's be honest

NoIseesomepeopleagreeingandsomedisagreeingashasalreadybeenpointedoutifitwasyourfriendwhoknewanddidn'ttellyouhowwouldyoufeel?

My eyes hurt "

Sorry GL, I thought we'd run out of punctuation.

By *ienDePlusCouple  over a year ago

dublin

1) Cheating is disgraceful as it hurts the innocent party.

however

2) Privacy is king in swinging. We all enjoy an activity that is socially frowned upon. If you break privacy you destory your own rights to it. There is no justification - outside of reporting illegal activity - that justifies naming others.

He's a cheat and a prick. She'll find out in time.

Well said

"Is he a bit dense? Face pics on display as for the cheating nothing surprises me anymore.

If I was your friend I'd like to know. I might be mad at you to begin with but if my friend knew something like that and kept it from me I'd more mad "

Why would you be mad at her to begin with?

If it was my friend I'd be pissed but when joining here you hafta expect this sort of thing come with it and I take it your trying to slag my punctuation haha

" I'm sure the op wouldn't want your family knowing your on here and you have the right for that to be kept quiet from them same as the guy in question"

She is under obligation - as a friend - to let her friend know that she's being cheated on. Her friend is in danger of having her life fucked up, maybe irreperably - by her cheating bf. If you have any conscience at all, you have to agree that the right thing to do is to tell her friend.

I'm all for privacy - but loyalty trumps privacy this time. If not every time.

I am going to guess the rat boyfriend has seen this thread and run home with it tucked between his legs.

Tough situation to be in op but for me (and I have been there) it's be a friend option. If you are aware that a friend's partner is cheating on them, you tell them. Now maybe she knows but I doubt it and yes she will eventually figure it out on her own but if both of you are true friends, you will survive this. Good luck

"I am going to guess the rat boyfriend has seen this thread and run home with it tucked between his legs.

Tough situation to be in op but for me (and I have been there) it's be a friend option. If you are aware that a friend's partner is cheating on them, you tell them. Now maybe she knows but I doubt it and yes she will eventually figure it out on her own but if both of you are true friends, you will survive this. Good luck

"

You speak a lot of sense

It happened to me, I said nothing and lost my best friend because of it. I really don't think he was meeting, but who knows. Either way she instantaneously blocked me from her life when she found out. Yet she's still with him. Either way if I told her I would have lost out on a friend, there was never going to be a good outcome. I know he's probably back on too... that's the killer part for me.

"I am going to guess the rat boyfriend has seen this thread and run home with it tucked between his legs.

"

Oh wouldn't I love to be as perfect as some of the saints on here.

Ah bad luck. It puts you in a bad situation really. Do you tell your friend and risk being labelled a bitch if there is a fallout? Do you ignore him actively trying to cheat on your friend while you act like they don't have a broken relationship? Maybe message him and tell him he shouldn't be on here? That might get him to wise up.

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man  over a year ago

Tip Hackballscross..Monaghan..

It wouldn't surprise me in the least & im sure he's not the only lad or lady like this.

Maybe he's here as a pastime looking knowledge or schooled in certain subjects.

My choose hold fire & dont jump the gun

After all it's somebody else business would you not think op.

"Ah bad luck. It puts you in a bad situation really. Do you tell your friend and risk being labelled a bitch if there is a fallout? Do you ignore him actively trying to cheat on your friend while you act like they don't have a broken relationship? Maybe message him and tell him he shouldn't be on here? That might get him to wise up."

Why message him? Curious

"1) Cheating is disgraceful as it hurts the innocent party.

however

2) Privacy is king in swinging. We all enjoy an activity that is socially frowned upon. If you break privacy you destory your own rights to it. There is no justification - outside of reporting illegal activity - that justifies naming others.

He's a cheat and a prick. She'll find out in time. "

Excellently put!!!

"If you post on this site then you have to take anyone recognising you or using their knowledge of you being here. His girlfriend in these circumstances deserves to be told, as did the employers of the police officer outed earlier in the week. If you cant take the consequences...guard your public persona"

That's a funny attitude to take.

There used to be a bit of a sense of group discretion on these sites. Maybe it's gone full circle.... Sadly

Should we now be actively trying to expose you to your employer?... They deserve to be told by your logic

"

View profiles contact hook up have fun but leave the sanctimony and faux morals at the door thanks. "

I couldn't agree more.

"

Though I agree the gf (or bf) has the right to know, I would heed caution, those things can come back at you as a boomerang with a vengeance, and hit you like a motherf...."

Agree with this..... and if it's a fake profile? What other ramifications would that then cause?

Why not bring it to his attention firstly....then see what his response is like before knocking down something that may not need knocking down. Just another way to look at it.

Dublin

I don't agree with people because I'm kissing ass or want to sleep with them.

I'm agreeing with them cos I agree with them.

I don't need to kiss ass to get laid. (Though I have kissed ass while GETTING laid )

Get ur friends to join and arrange a meet with him .. simples

" This is a sex site. why are people so shocked at what goes on here.Or maybe it's that they like to stick there nose in other people's business. "

This is not a sex site

Just a thought...if someone noticed their friend here...would you tell their partner

In all fairness he could have just found Fab and having a perv or just wanting to chat. You cant out him for looking out of curiosity. He might bottle meets and realise what he has going with your friend is worth more. IMO if he was on another popular site looking for relationship I be more inclined to tell your friend then...

By *oupleuncutCouple  over a year ago

dun laoghaire

As someone who was cheated on, when I did find out for a long time I wish I hadn't, my world fell apart, we had a son a mortgage a marriage. I eventually left myself and when I had the space and time to evaluate the situation I realised there were lots of signs that I ignored, sometimes your not ready to face the truth. If you do tell her be prepared to take some backlash, however unfair it may seem some people just aren't ready or strong enough to walk away but it's always for the best in the long-run. I think men are definitely made different to women in that they can be non emotional when having a fling, sex is just sex to them. Women tend to have more feeling when it comes to affairs and maybe have more guilt. Men can crawl into bed beside their loved ones and snuggle up next to your warm body after fucking someone else and not feel any remorse, not all men...but most.

For all you know,

She could be on here secretly , he found her profile and decided to join himself??

Too many holier than thou on here, spouting their moral high grounds etcetcetc

If the op is that worried about it,im sure she would do what she wants, not what people on here are stating!!

Id say a majority on here are cheating, but thats my opinion

Could be worse,

Couldve been the op,s other half

Blah blah blady blah blah

Galway

" This is a sex site. why are people so shocked at what goes on here.Or maybe it's that they like to stick there nose in other people's business.

This is not a sex site "

aye its a site for swapping knitting patterns and hoping being a white knight will impress the ladies

" This is a sex site. why are people so shocked at what goes on here.Or maybe it's that they like to stick there nose in other people's business.

This is not a sex site

aye its a site for swapping knitting patterns and hoping being a white knight will impress the ladies"

The vast majority of single guys on here refer to it as a sex site because that's all they are looking for is to get their leg over. It is not a sex site, a great many members on this site will agree with me in that

This is not a sex site

aye its a site for swapping knitting patterns and hoping being a white knight will impress the ladies"

lol ah the old white knight line if agreeing with women was a way to get a ride you'd be doing it yourself

This is not a sex site

aye its a site for swapping knitting patterns and hoping being a white knight will impress the ladies

The vast majority of single guys on here refer to it as a sex site because that's all they are looking for is to get their leg over. It is not a sex site, a great many members on this site will agree with me in that "

thats true the hint for what the site is for is in the sites name

This is not a sex site

lol ah the old white knight line if agreeing with women was a way to get a ride you'd be doing it yourself "

ha indeed, I've been in this lifestyle for a number of years, many people in the scene know me so I have no need to act likea white knight to get ladies liking me. This chap clearly one of the average gentlemen in here just looking for a ride.

He needs to realise this is a swing site. It is a lifestyle which involves way more than sex and that the social side of things is just as much a part of it as anything else.

Galway

This is not a sex site

lol ah the old white knight line if agreeing with women was a way to get a ride you'd be doing it yourself "

far from it galahad

Galway

This is not a sex site

lol ah the old white knight line if agreeing with women was a way to get a ride you'd be doing it yourself

ha indeed, I've been in this lifestyle for a number of years, many people in the scene know me so I have no need to act likea white knight to get ladies liking me. This chap clearly one of the average gentlemen in here just looking for a ride.

He needs to realise this is a swing site. It is a lifestyle which involves way more than sex and that the social side of things is just as much a part of it as anything else."

I'm no gentleman for sure and I won't agree with the fairer sex just because either.

This is not a sex site

He needs to realise this is a swing site. It is a lifestyle which involves way more than sex and that the social side of things is just as much a part of it as anything else.

I'm no gentleman for sure and I won't agree with the fairer sex just because either."

Implying that that's what I'm doing? Well sir you couldn't be further off the mark. I was actually expressing my opinion that this is not a sex site. Why do I believe that? Well because this is a site for the swinging lifestyle. If it was a sex site then all I'd be doing is having sex and leaving however I've made many a friend in this lifestyle that I've never had any sexual encounter with. Been to parties and not played with anyone by choice as I was enjoying talking to people and having a laugh.

[Removed by poster at 27/10/16 20:33:56]

This is not a sex site

It's a matter of pride

Tell her, back when I was an asshole, I had a profile on a site while living in Spain, I'd met this girl, we'd been together about 2 or 3 months, it had just started getting serious, no excuse. A friend (" A Guy") of hers mentioned to her that they'd seen I'd a profile on a swingers site. She set up a fake profile with fake pics and contacted me, and I set up a meet. The girl I was seeing turned up with all the evedince of my chats with this fictional girl printed out and confronted me.

I know now I was a total dick back then, but Karma is a cruel mistress and she bided her time, added up all my infidelities and then pulled down my pants and gave me one hell of a spanking.

Tell her, she needs to know. She won't thank you for it, initially, but it is the right thing to do. I hope one of my friends would tell me if my partner was running around making a mockery of our realationship.

This is not a sex site

I'm no gentleman for sure and I won't agree with the fairer sex just because either.

Implying that that's what I'm doing? Well sir you couldn't be further off the mark. I was actually expressing my opinion that this is not a sex site. Why do I believe that? Well because this is a site for the swinging lifestyle. If it was a sex site then all I'd be doing is having sex and leaving however I've made many a friend in this lifestyle that I've never had any sexual encounter with. Been to parties and not played with anyone by choice as I was enjoying talking to people and having a laugh. "

When you first joined this site was it to make new friends or to get laid.

Sorry I think this is a swinger's site and there loads of people who are married and are playing away. So to me this is nothing new. Your just shocked that you finally know someone very well who happens to be on here now. If you out him fair enough as it's your friend your helping I understand thay but if this is the case all of us can start doing it to others on the site and then what happens. People will be contacting everyone they know and no one will use the site again. Just my opinion.

[Removed by poster at 27/10/16 20:49:30]

" When you first joined this site was it to make new friends or to get laid.

"

This site? I joined because I am in to the swinging lifestyle but this site is younger than I have been swinging. I've been in the lifestyle since I was 20. The first site I ever joined when I was 20 I did so to fulfill fantasies to have encounters with married couples, part of that was to meet them socially.

This site? I joined because I am in to the swinging lifestyle but this site is younger than I have been swinging. I've been in the lifestyle since I was 20. The first site I ever joined when I was 20 I did so to fulfill fantasies to have encounters with married couples, part of that was to meet them socially."

Meet them socially and then have sex yes.

[Removed by poster at 27/10/16 21:10:48]

This site? I joined because I am in to the swinging lifestyle but this site is younger than I have been swinging. I've been in the lifestyle since I was 20. The first site I ever joined when I was 20 I did so to fulfill fantasies to have encounters with married couples, part of that was to meet them socially."

It's disingenuous of you to try and represent this site as more than a sex site for the majority of people. For most people the social side is an added bonus. Most of us are here for sex above all else, and I highly doubt you believe otherwise. Your white knight crusade is amusing though so do continue!

This site? I joined because I am in to the swinging lifestyle but this site is younger than I have been swinging. I've been in the lifestyle since I was 20. The first site I ever joined when I was 20 I did so to fulfill fantasies to have encounters with married couples, part of that was to meet them socially.

It's disingenuous of you to try and represent this site as more than a sex site for the majority of people. For most people the social side is an added bonus. Most of us are here for sex above all else, and I highly doubt you believe otherwise. Your white knight crusade is amusing though so do continue!"

Disingenuous of you to assume that's why I responded in the manner I have actually. I assure you there's no white knight crusade I'm expressing an opinion. Those that know me know that I am genuine, think what you want about me if you must but you're opinion of is wrong on this account

"Sorry I think this is a swinger's site and there loads of people who are married and are playing away. So to me this is nothing new. Your just shocked that you finally know someone very well who happens to be on here now. If you out him fair enough as it's your friend your helping I understand thay but if this is the case all of us can start doing it to others on the site and then what happens. People will be contacting everyone they know and no one will use the site again. Just my opinion. "

I agree wholeheartedly with you!!!

By *uaveGentMan  over a year ago

dublin

As an aside to the main topic..

People who don't think a swinging site is a sex site are entirely the reason most of us view 90% of Fabs as a waste of time.

Galway

It's disingenuous of you to try and represent this site as more than a sex site for the majority of people. For most people the social side is an added bonus. Most of us are here for sex above all else, and I highly doubt you believe otherwise. Your white knight crusade is amusing though so do continue!

Disingenuous of you to assume that's why I responded in the manner I have actually. I assure you there's no white knight crusade I'm expressing an opinion. Those that know me know that I am genuine, think what you want about me if you must but you're opinion of is wrong on this account"

according to your profile you're "not the typical guy who'd shag anything that walks" and you're "genuine" how very nice of you to label other guys as "typical" extra brownie points there or are they whitey points?

"

...need I go on?

I disagree with the obligation scenario. This is a site for people looking to swing/hook up if people come on here in the knowledge that others will "out" their goings on then we may as well close the site down now. I personally couldn't give a toss who knows I'm on it but I'm sure a lot of others do. View profiles contact hook up have fun but leave the sanctimony and faux morals at the door thanks. "

You seem to be missing the point here bro...if you were in what you thought was a committed relationship and behind your back your other half was hooking up with others and this was spotted by a friend of yours wouldn't you want them to tell you?

"As an aside to the main topic..

People who don't think a swinging site is a sex site are entirely the reason most of us view 90% of Fabs as a waste of time.

"

each to their own bud but I personally think swinging is different than say just finding someone to shag. To me it's finding like minded people whose sexual boundaries are more liberal and open

"As an aside to the main topic..

each to their own bud but I personally think swinging is different than say just finding someone to shag. To me it's finding like minded people whose sexual boundaries are more liberal and open"

You're not really saying anything different to the person you quoted though. Fab is about sex first of all. It's naive/disingenuous to think or say otherwise.

True but if you think being on fab doesn't require a bit of effort and if someone doesn't shag you they're time wasters sure that's not swinging you'd be better off paying for a hooker

My town

I really wish this thread would hit Max.... Morally yes its wrong,but every Relationship is different. The gf could know he has face pictures up could be in a open relationship.

Maybe he's not aware and someone has opened a fake account...

None of which no ones knows not even op.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

is it safe to come out yet?

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

I only posted cause op is hot

Disingenuous of you to assume that's why I responded in the manner I have actually. I assure you there's no white knight crusade I'm expressing an opinion. Those that know me know that I am genuine, think what you want about me if you must but you're opinion of is wrong on this account

according to your profile you're "not the typical guy who'd shag anything that walks" and you're "genuine" how very nice of you to label other guys as "typical" extra brownie points there or are they whitey points?"

And according to your profile you're "straight" yet verified by 2 TV/TS

My town

according to your profile you're "not the typical guy who'd shag anything that walks" and you're "genuine" how very nice of you to label other guys as "typical" extra brownie points there or are they whitey points?

And according to your profile you're "straight" yet verified by 2 TV/TS "

and could be a social verie, your jumping to conclusions

And according to your profile you're "straight" yet verified by 2 TV/TS and could be a social verie, your jumping to conclusions "

Perhaps but has them listed in searching for section too so it's a conclusion based on what's written. For some reason he wants to pass comment on my profile, I'm entitled to respond in kind

The age old saying of don't shoot the messenger would apply here..I'd keep quite for all you know he could have her blessing..

By *atthewsundriMan  over a year ago

dundrum

He is just goin to lie to her if she is ur friend just grow a pair and tell her !!!

Say nothing let him have his bit on the side

This is not a sex site

The vast majority of single guys on here refer to it as a sex site because that's all they are looking for is to get their leg over. It is not a sex site, a great many members on this site will agree with me in that

thats true the hint for what the site is for is in the sites name "

I agree to disagree. .. you can name it anything but what makes it what it is are the members.... I'd say it's a sex sight for the majority...men and ladies ( in general)...and a swingers site for couples and crossover by all three groups. I think you'll find that to be the true nature of this site. IMO

[Removed by poster at 28/10/16 19:04:17]

Some things are best left unsaid.

Many times we have seen posts from people who have been threatened to be "outed" in real life or posts of threats being made getting messages of I know who you are and I'm going to tell ect....

This is one situation where there's no winner!

Yes a girl your friends with is seeing somebody who's looking for NSSex/something but it doesn't mean he doesn't love your friend!

Some people are here to live fantasies they could never imagine happening in real life some men are here because they want to meet other men and in real life they may think it'd unacceptable vice versa for women who want to meet women...

I don't know his reasons for being here nor do you OP so keep that open mind you joined the site with block him and forget about it...

By *ain4uWoman  over a year ago

dublin

"Face pics on public display would he really be stupid enough to do that in a relationship.

Yes. people are that stupid, and more. "

Yup .. I seen a guy on here that is friends with my brother ... The guy had public face pics and at the same time on he's Facebook being all lovey dovey with the gf .. so yep to your question xx

"

You sound like you'd be an exceptionally shit friend.

By *uaveGentMan  over a year ago

dublin

Personally I think fabs should remove anyone threatening to 'out' swingers for whatever 'justification'.

Im shocked your shocked

Galway

And according to your profile you're "straight" yet verified by 2 TV/TS "

I have many tv/ts friends and was introduced to the site by them just as I have many gay lesbian friends too I am not in any way ashamed of them and They have verified me as they know me that still does not alter the fact you promote your profile with a dig at other guys with your "typical guy" BS you just love using the right trigger words to appeal to and appease your target audience hence the white knightisms.

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Youre still a gobby fucker whos very funny and i think youre a cool dude.

» Add a new message to this topic