FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Russians

Russians

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

They bombed a school in syria today..35 people killed..22 of those children and 2 goats..whats wrong with the phuckers at all?

and they have the cheek to deny it was even them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They bomb everything in Syria every day. Why is today any different?

"They bomb everything in Syria every day. Why is today any different? "

they don't bomb schools every day do they..they've sunk to a new low..horrid people altogether

"They bomb everything in Syria every day. Why is today any different?

they don't bomb schools every day do they..they've sunk to a new low..horrid people altogether "

No.. but they bomb homes, businesses, hospitals, universities and many more places and where tbousands of people including children have been killed already. This isn't any different or any more horrific. This isn't a new low.

And everyone else is so innocent!

they don't bomb schools every day do they..they've sunk to a new low..horrid people altogether

No.. but they bomb homes, businesses, hospitals, universities and many more places and where tbousands of people including children have been killed already. This isn't any different or any more horrific. This isn't a new low. "

There will always be casualties in war and most of those places you've listed are legitimate targets..some children will be killed as they are the weakest its inevitable but to deliberately bomb a school is a new low and whats about those 2 little goats that got blown to smithereens..what did they ever do on those big bad russians

No.. but they bomb homes, businesses, hospitals, universities and many more places and where tbousands of people including children have been killed already. This isn't any different or any more horrific. This isn't a new low.

There will always be casualties in war and most of those places you've listed are legitimate targets..some children will be killed as they are the weakest its inevitable but to deliberately bomb a school is a new low and whats about those 2 little goats that got blown to smithereens..what did they ever do on those big bad russians "

They've been killing kids for years there. This isn't new. But because it's a school now you think it's a new low?

And legitimate targets?? Seriously? Hospitals..places of worship.. Businesses?? How is any of it legitimate? And it's not something to be making a joke if. People are dying.

There will always be casualties in war and most of those places you've listed are legitimate targets..some children will be killed as they are the weakest its inevitable but to deliberately bomb a school is a new low and whats about those 2 little goats that got blown to smithereens..what did they ever do on those big bad russians

They've been killing kids for years there. This isn't new. But because it's a school now you think it's a new low?

And legitimate targets?? Seriously? Hospitals..places of worship.. Businesses?? How is any of it legitimate? And it's not something to be making a joke if. People are dying.

"

You seem to be missing my point my dear slutty..they've never deliberately targeted schools..of course all death is terrible.. I hope this clears up a few issues for you..now I'm off to donate a fiver to goats trust syria

And yet many don't want to let them come here for refuge.... taking our jobs and our women and our dole money

You seem to be missing my point my dear slutty..they've never deliberately targeted schools..of course all death is terrible.. I hope this clears up a few issues for you..now I'm off to donate a fiver to goats trust syria "

I've missed nothing. But I think you might. Good luck.

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

"

Bombing all these places and others were innocent kids and people maybe, is horrific. But pleasure don't forget that America has been doing the exact same for years, it's all about greed, money and power. Plenty of natural resources in Syria.

"And yet many don't want to let them come here for refuge.... taking our jobs and our women and our dole money

"

Sure we can't even look after our own never mind people from a foreign country..look at our housing and homeless crisis..a couple of thousand Syrians would only add to our problems

Bollox... It's a matter of priority and how you pull the economic levers.

A lot of our own could and should look after themselves. But I'm with you, I count homelessness in same 'they really need help' category as refugees.

Our 'Homeless' living in hotels.... Oh the inhumanity

Bombing all these places and others were innocent kids and people maybe, is horrific. But pleasure don't forget that America has been doing the exact same for years, it's all about greed, money and power. Plenty of natural resources in Syria. "

I think the americans have learned their lesson not to get involved anymore hence the reason why they stayed away from syria

Bombing all these places and others were innocent kids and people maybe, is horrific. But pleasure don't forget that America has been doing the exact same for years, it's all about greed, money and power. Plenty of natural resources in Syria. "

Not saying goes it's any less... what I'm saying is he thinks it's a new low because it's a school. So killing all the other kids isn't a new low as they weren't in a school?

It doesn't make it any less horrific

"Bollox... It's a matter of priority and how you pull the economic levers.

A lot of our own could and should look after themselves. But I'm with you, I count homelessness in same 'they really need help' category as refugees.

Our 'Homeless' living in hotels.... Oh the inhumanity "

would you like to live in a hotel..seriously? its not the streets granted but its an awful way to live..families living in 1 bedroom no facilities to cook or wash clothes..you don't see other middle eastern countries offering to help syrians..if anything they get treated with hostility but no us idiots in europe will welcome them in with open arms despite all the social problems that comes along with it..look at germany women being groped and raped in the streets by groups of migrant men from syria/iraq..public swimming pools are the worst..women and children sexually assaulted oh and they don't discriminate between girls and boys..in sweden cases of rape have rocketed all because of you guessed it migrant men..yes I really think we need them in ireland like our rates of rape and sexual assault are too low

There is no requirement for war. Every death whether "legitimate" or not, is one death too many. For a supposed intelligent race and keepers of our planet. We are thick as champ!

"There is no requirement for war. Every death whether "legitimate" or not, is one death too many. For a supposed intelligent race and keepers of our planet. We are thick as champ! "

We never learn from our mistakes that first sure. One life taken by war is too many

I don't know the details but suspect that you are buying a story... Isolated cases made to seem more prevalent by the media.. Bad news sells. 99.99% are good people. The minority are what you dwell on.

You can't compare living in a hotel to living in fear of your families safety, in a shanty refugee camp or with a lack of sanitation and food.

Major double standards... Don't bomb schools but don't let those kids come here for refuge

...look at germany women being groped ....

think you mean women being thrumped

"There is no requirement for war. Every death whether "legitimate" or not, is one death too many. For a supposed intelligent race and keepers of our planet. We are thick as champ!

We never learn from our mistakes that first sure. One life taken by war is too many "

Enniscorthy

Bombing all these places and others were innocent kids and people maybe, is horrific. But pleasure don't forget that America has been doing the exact same for years, it's all about greed, money and power. Plenty of natural resources in Syria.

Not saying goes it's any less... what I'm saying is he thinks it's a new low because it's a school. So killing all the other kids isn't a new low as they weren't in a school?

It doesn't make it any less horrific "

Yep I know SSW, but think he likes to get a rise out of others by saying such things.

It doesn't make it any less horrific

Yep I know SSW, but think he likes to get a rise out of others by saying such things."

I know. But I think making fun of people dying and losing their entire lives is a bit too much. Some day he'll realise how lucky is has it.

By *irdnBorisMan  over a year ago

meath

Op your name serves you well that is all and goodnight

Enniscorthy

"Op your name serves you well that is all and goodnight "

By *ain4uWoman  over a year ago

dublin

Wanker

"Wanker"

"Wanker"

You'll be back on the naughty step lol

dublin

"Wanker

You'll be back on the naughty step lol"

I didn't call anyone a wanker. .. I have tourettes. .. It just came out

dublin

"Wanker

You'll be back on the naughty step lol"

I didn't call anyone a wanker. .. I have tourettes. .. It just came out

By *exyDownUnderWoman  over a year ago

Westmeath

"Wanker"

what she said

very mature folks

besides who doesn't love a good wank

dublin

"

very mature folks

besides who doesn't love a good wank "

And talking about 2 goats getting bombed is mature ?

"

very mature folks

And talking about 2 goats getting bombed is mature ? "

yes I'm an animal lover however I hold human life in higher regard than animals

dublin

"

very mature folks

yes I'm an animal lover however I hold human life in higher regard than animals "

You may be thicko but I'm not .. you weren't being a concerned animal lover with this thread ... you were taking the piss. . ! But whatever floats yer boat

"

very mature folks

yes I'm an animal lover however I hold human life in higher regard than animals

You may be thicko but I'm not .. you weren't being a concerned animal lover with this thread ... you were taking the piss. . ! But whatever floats yer boat "

yes I was all life is sacred in the eyes of our lord jesus christ our saviour..human ..animal or insect we all have a place on gods green earth

Enniscorthy

"Wanker"

I don't know if the OP was just on a wind up when he posted

Or if I just don't get it

But I can see his point. Children do get killed in wars but to deliberately bomb a school is just so wrong. If thats what happened.

Did I miss something?

By *eenherebeforeMan  over a year ago

LONDON

Was reading back on this post and I think we should be concerned. The us is ramping up deployment back into Kuwait. The UK France Denmark Germany and Canada are deploying to estonia things are happening under the radar but I reckon it'll come to the fore soon .

» Add a new message to this topic