FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Im not stupid.

Im not stupid.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im not as stupid as some people think I am.I know I've been set up and im pretty sure I know who did it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rdinaryladMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Blind date?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was it he-man ?

The what now?

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

[Removed by poster at 28/11/16 22:19:21]

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

Was it Professor Plum?

By *ccommodating GuyMan  over a year ago

Outside

"Im not as stupid as some people think I am.I know I've been set up and im pretty sure I know who did it."

No disrespect to you OP but if you've been set up and you didn't see it coming then you probably are "as stupid as some people think" !!

Not nice, but c'est la vie

"Im not as stupid as some people think I am.I know I've been set up and im pretty sure I know who did it.

No disrespect to you OP but if you've been set up and you didn't see it coming then you probably are "as stupid as some people think" !!

Not nice, but c'est la vie "

You are probably right I should have seen it coming.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Set up

Whats happened OP?

Set up?

What happened?

" You are probably right I should have seen it coming."

Oh...Pink eye

By *len-cocoMan  over a year ago

Cork

" You are probably right I should have seen it coming.

Oh...Pink eye "

Why isn't there a like button!?

Hi op don't panic

Really this isnt the school play ground and op im sorry you got set up

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

That reminds me of an interesting story involving a pair of lesbian bank robbers from Norway.

But in keeping with the thread Ill only allude to the story and never actually explain anything or go into any details.

"Im not as stupid as some people think I am.I know I've been set up and im pretty sure I know who did it."

You okay kid? Brush off the haters and move along. Life is far too short man.

"That reminds me of an interesting story involving a pair of lesbian bank robbers from Norway.

But in keeping with the thread Ill only allude to the story and never actually explain anything or go into any details."

Lol and ????

"That reminds me of an interesting story involving a pair of lesbian bank robbers from Norway.

But in keeping with the thread Ill only allude to the story and never actually explain anything or go into any details."

The key to eternal happiness is......hold on! Someone at the door. Brb.

If I go into the details.I will get banned.

Dublin

But in keeping with the thread Ill only allude to the story and never actually explain anything or go into any details. If I go into the details.I will get banned. "

For explaining the situation, without names?

But in keeping with the thread Ill only allude to the story and never actually explain anything or go into any details. If I go into the details.I will get banned.

For explaining the situation, without names?."

Im not a fabman.

Dublin

But in keeping with the thread Ill only allude to the story and never actually explain anything or go into any details. If I go into the details.I will get banned.

For explaining the situation, without names?. Im not a fabman.

"

F**k em..block em and move on.as long as you weren't physically harmed or at a loss for money then youll survive

"F**k em..block em and move on.as long as you weren't physically harmed or at a loss for money then youll survive"
Ah yes I will survive.

"F**k em..block em and move on.as long as you weren't physically harmed or at a loss for money then youll survive Ah yes I will survive. "

Lol!

Why bother posting and not go into detail? Reminds me of a teenage girls facebook status. Hope ur ok hunzo xoxo

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

"Why bother posting and not go into detail? Reminds me of a teenage girls facebook status. Hope ur ok hunzo xoxo"

This.. Either say your piece to those you feel aggrieved to or report & move on. These cloaked messages come across bitchy & attention seeking.

"Why bother posting and not go into detail? Reminds me of a teenage girls facebook status. Hope ur ok hunzo xoxo

This.. Either say your piece to those you feel aggrieved to or report & move on. These cloaked messages come across bitchy & attention seeking. "

"

I don't think you are

I don't think you are"

Neither do I.

"Why bother posting and not go into detail? Reminds me of a teenage girls facebook status. Hope ur ok hunzo xoxo"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Bingo!

Great story, could have done with some more dragons though

I have already answered that question. Who ever it concerns will know what i mean.

"Why bother posting and not go into detail? Reminds me of a teenage girls facebook status. Hope ur ok hunzo xoxo I have already answered that question. Who ever it concerns will know what i mean."

Pm them then instead of posting an indirect thread for everyone to see. Obviously looking for attwntion. Embarrassed for you tbh.

"Why bother posting and not go into detail? Reminds me of a teenage girls facebook status. Hope ur ok hunzo xoxo I have already answered that question. Who ever it concerns will know what i mean.

Pm them then instead of posting an indirect thread for everyone to see. Obviously looking for attwntion. Embarrassed for you tbh."

One simple question for you do you know what this thread is about a simple yes or no will do.

What happened

My town

I think hes arguing with himself or maybe only he knows, cause no one seems to have a clue!! Or actually bothered.

Summary... Op is not Fab man Op is Rosman ... person who thread targeted will now know this ... and world moves on... also I like Emoji's

"Summary... Op is not Fab man Op is Rosman ... person who thread targeted will now know this ... and world moves on... also I like Emoji's "
Good man.

Welcome back Sligo, we've all missed you

"Welcome back Sligo, we've all missed you "
Missed that much they even tried to have him cloned.

My town

"Welcome back Sligo, we've all missed you Missed that much they even tried to have him cloned."
your Sligo then

"I think hes arguing with himself or maybe only he knows, cause no one seems to have a clue!! Or actually bothered."

I know what he's talking about, and I am quite a bit bothered that someone would set up a profile, troll the forum and send nasty messages to people, all the while pretending to be the OP. He might not be to everyone's taste, but no one deserves to have someone else deliberately try to get him or her in trouble.

"I think hes arguing with himself or maybe only he knows, cause no one seems to have a clue!! Or actually bothered.

I know what he's talking about, and I am quite a bit bothered that someone would set up a profile, troll the forum and send nasty messages to people, all the while pretending to be the OP. He might not be to everyone's taste, but no one deserves to have someone else deliberately try to get him or her in trouble. "

Thanks.

"Welcome back Sligo, we've all missed you Missed that much they even tried to have him cloned. your Sligo then "

This Sh*t just got real ... Popcorn at the ready

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

"Why bother posting and not go into detail? Reminds me of a teenage girls facebook status. Hope ur ok hunzo xoxo I have already answered that question. Who ever it concerns will know what i mean.

Pm them then instead of posting an indirect thread for everyone to see. Obviously looking for attwntion. Embarrassed for you tbh. One simple question for you do you know what this thread is about a simple yes or no will do."

Obviously not.

By *ark the manMan  over a year ago

dublin. meath louth areas

Are you talking about the first thing or the second thing !

My town

I'm confused more than ever who's copying who.....

"Im not as stupid as some people think I am.I know I've been set up and im pretty sure I know who did it.

Are you talking about the first thing or the second thing ! "

I say the third choice

"I'm confused more than ever who's copying who..... "
What are you confused about.

"I think hes arguing with himself or maybe only he knows, cause no one seems to have a clue!! Or actually bothered.

I know what he's talking about, and I am quite a bit bothered that someone would set up a profile, troll the forum and send nasty messages to people, all the while pretending to be the OP. He might not be to everyone's taste, but no one deserves to have someone else deliberately try to get him or her in trouble. "

Disgusting if thats what happened.

I have no idea who done it but they should be ashamed of themselves. And fee like complete pratts when they realise rosman isn't Sligo.

Is this some type of riddle?

"Is this some type of riddle? "

Not if you read what Sally O'Brien said

Of course if you don't know who it is either, it could be the OP right?

I know what he's talking about, and I am quite a bit bothered that someone would set up a profile, troll the forum and send nasty messages to people, all the while pretending to be the OP. He might not be to everyone's taste, but no one deserves to have someone else deliberately try to get him or her in trouble.

Of course if you don't know who it is either, it could be the OP right?"

It could be, but I don't think it is. I believe him when he says he's been set up. I have no reason not to believe him. I'm sure admin could sort the whole thing out easily as apparently the other profile was photo verified, as is rosman's.

It could be, but I don't think it is. I believe him when he says he's been set up. I have no reason not to believe him. I'm sure admin could sort the whole thing out easily as apparently the other profile was photo verified, as is rosman's. "

So Rosman is sligo?

Fabman might be sligo

But

Rosman isn't fabman!

And

Fabman might be Rosman?

So who's Sydney?

"So Rosman is sligo?

Fabman might be sligo

But

Rosman isn't fabman!

And

Fabman might be Rosman?

So who's Sydney?

"

That actually made me laugh.

"So Rosman is sligo?

Fabman might be sligo

But

Rosman isn't fabman!

And

Fabman might be Rosman?

So who's Sydney?

That actually made me laugh.

"

At its accuracy or inaccuracies ?

It could be, but I don't think it is. I believe him when he says he's been set up. I have no reason not to believe him. I'm sure admin could sort the whole thing out easily as apparently the other profile was photo verified, as is rosman's. "

And yet here's a thread full of woe is me instead of admin being asked to look into it quietly.

It could be, but I don't think it is. I believe him when he says he's been set up. I have no reason not to believe him. I'm sure admin could sort the whole thing out easily as apparently the other profile was photo verified, as is rosman's.

And yet here's a thread full of woe is me instead of admin being asked to look into it quietly. "

Admin don't always do what they're asked to do, and in the meantime the mudslinging goes on. It's not the way I would have handled it, it might not be the way you would have handled it, but it's done now. I just hope it's sorted properly. But I won't hold my breath.

If someone did do something nasty it makes them much much much much much sadder than someone trolling for the craic

"If someone did do something nasty it makes them much much much much much sadder than someone trolling for the craic

"

I think so too

OK I have a couple of questions / observations to make;

1) was either party involved on any thread at the same time?

2) as far as I am aware photo verify simply means you are verifying yourself as a male, female, couple etc so admin would just see a male pic with the requested sign and verify that it is a man. I don't think they are likely to check it against other profiles to see if it's a duplicate profile

3) I don't think anyone really cares!!!

south dublin

"OK I have a couple of questions / observations to make;

1) was either party involved on any thread at the same time?

2) as far as I am aware photo verify simply means you are verifying yourself as a male, female, couple etc so admin would just see a male pic with the requested sign and verify that it is a man. I don't think they are likely to check it against other profiles to see if it's a duplicate profile

3) I don't think anyone really cares!!! "

Yeah they just verify you have the bits you say you do. Nobodies verifying identities. They could ask everyone to sign in through facebook to make sure theres noimpersonating going on but I dont think there'd be many people left

By *tanonieMan  over a year ago

killorglin

Hmmmm some strange happenings going on here me thinks

By *oupleuncutCouple  over a year ago

dun laoghaire

Hope your ok sweetie, hugs n kisses xxx

Come to think of it, I didn't see him with Bruce Wayne either... it's Batman mystery solved

More drama on here than the soaps

You okay kid? Brush off the haters and move along. Life is far too short man. "

Is it really? Life is extremely long in reality though

"Come to think of it, I didn't see him with Bruce Wayne either... it's Batman mystery solved "

Hey, nobody ever saw me and Batman in the same room together...

Just saying

Some people might have been confused by this thread. But anyone that it concerned knew what I meant. If you didn't understanding what I was talking about then it didn't concern you.

We could settle this quickly by saying that the authors of each of the accounts in question is at the very least a slight bellend. Isn't that enough of a link

"Some people might have been confused by this thread. But anyone that it concerned knew what I meant. If you didn't understanding what I was talking about then it didn't concern you."

Ohhhhh now I understand, this tread was between A & B so we can all C ourselves out.

I'll be sure to remember that when I see some of your comments posted on other people's threads. Pot, kettle, goose and gander mate

south dublin

"Some people might have been confused by this thread. But anyone that it concerned knew what I meant. If you didn't understanding what I was talking about then it didn't concern you."

are you really complaining about people commenting on something you posted on a public forum? If you wanted this to stay private then maybe you should have just messaged the people concerned instead of attention whoring

"Some people might have been confused by this thread. But anyone that it concerned knew what I meant. If you didn't understanding what I was talking about then it didn't concern you.

are you really complaining about people commenting on something you posted on a public forum? If you wanted this to stay private then maybe you should have just messaged the people concerned instead of attention whoring "

No im not complaining about people posting on thread. I would call it explaining.

"Come to think of it, I didn't see him with Bruce Wayne either... it's Batman mystery solved

Hey, nobody ever saw me and Batman in the same room together...

Just saying "

Damn it... I thought I had solved it!

Have you got the outfit...just saying

"Some people might have been confused by this thread. But anyone that it concerned knew what I meant. If you didn't understanding what I was talking about then it didn't concern you.

are you really complaining about people commenting on something you posted on a public forum? If you wanted this to stay private then maybe you should have just messaged the people concerned instead of attention whoring No im not complaining about people posting on thread. I would call it explaining."

You look like a dope

are you really complaining about people commenting on something you posted on a public forum? If you wanted this to stay private then maybe you should have just messaged the people concerned instead of attention whoring No im not complaining about people posting on thread. I would call it explaining.

You look like a dope "

Ah such a pleasant couple.

» Add a new message to this topic