FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Ladies/couples - All talk...

Ladies/couples - All talk...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *m233 OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin

Anyone come across people who seem to just want to mail constantly and have no real interest in meeting?

I have been getting this a lot lately but the more annoying ones are the people who arrange something and just stop responding an hour or twice before...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never really had that here to be fair most people are sound out. It's happened quite a lot to me in the UK when I'm working there though.

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS  over a year ago

cork

Supposedly straight guys looking for sex that would be anything but straight are annoying lying idiots

dublin

So least I'm not totally on my own with it...

Does my head in..

By *exyDownUnderWoman  over a year ago

Westmeath

Go to Socials ... throws the net out wider and you can met loads instead of being duped

It's not just ladies/couples, men are as bad for doing same.

I dont get loads of chance for meets working round kids and work so it's really annoying when folk let ya down on day.happened couple of times to me.lads equally as bad for it

"It's not just ladies/couples, men are as bad for doing same."

"It's not just ladies/couples, men are as bad for doing same."

This!

"It's not just ladies/couples, men are as bad for doing same.

This!"

I very much doubt this has ever happened to you Boldy? Bring back capital punishment I say if so

This!

I very much doubt this has ever happened to you Boldy? Bring back capital punishment I say if so "

I think it happens to everyone at some point or another.

Gonna start using my wooden spoon in The New Year

This!

I very much doubt this has ever happened to you Boldy? Bring back capital punishment I say if so

Gonna start using my wooden spoon in The New Year "

You can't use if they don't turn up though

This!

You can't use if they don't turn up though "

I didn't think that one through

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

If a person doesn't want to meet it should be stated in the profile. Nothing as bad on here in chatting to someone for weeks upon end and u just know eventually that they have no intention whatsoever in meeting. I was once told on here that location doesn't really bother women especially seen as I drive. I have found in general, location is huge to women

dublin

"Go to Socials ... throws the net out wider and you can met loads instead of being duped "

That's a good idea but most socials that I have seen are reserved for women and couples single lads aren't really catered for...

Wouldn't have thought lads would mess people around as much though..getting a meet on here is difficult enough.

I even had one girl mail me and I asked her would she be into meeting up..she replied curious as to what I wanted to do and I said well more than likely have sex...(given we met on this I would imagine it kinda explains itself). She said she wasn't into meeting people for sex... but joined a swinger site..

Like seriously

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"If a person doesn't want to meet it should be stated in the profile. Nothing as bad on here in chatting to someone for weeks upon end and u just know eventually that they have no intention whatsoever in meeting. I was once told on here that location doesn't really bother women especially seen as I drive. I have found in general, location is huge to women "

Some of us do like to chat and sound each other out. Then after much chatting, can meet for coffee and possibly straight to bedroom antics, because you chatted so much. Regardless, it's all fun if you agree on goal

By *eductivefoxMan  over a year ago

southside

I've had a lot of hot couple meets on here. Make sure you get chatting to both sides of the couple beforehand

Most guys we get messages from aak for a meet by the 2nd message...instant off put for us

"Most guys we get messages from aak for a meet by the 2nd message...instant off put for us"

I agree - and even more so when they assume it will be a play meet

"Most guys we get messages from aak for a meet by the 2nd message...instant off put for us"
If you don't seek you won't find.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

This!

You can't use if they don't turn up though

I didn't think that one through "

Nope you didn't.

I recommend hunting, Boldy. If you're good hunter there's no chance of escape for the game.

on the hill NordWest of

"If a person doesn't want to meet it should be stated in the profile. Nothing as bad on here in chatting to someone for weeks upon end and u just know eventually that they have no intention whatsoever in meeting. I was once told on here that location doesn't really bother women especially seen as I drive. I have found in general, location is huge to women "

Most peeps that don't meet for whatever reason, do state it on their profile. If they don't meet you after chatting for ages, they might simply not fancy you enough or you don't fit their preferences as stated in their profile.

Yes location can be important if you're not into once off only. I mainly remeet and rarely meet new men, so a ie a southwest Kerry man isn't for me.

Chances are a person does want to meet, they just don't want to meet you. You can't expect everyone who chats to you to want to meet you, it takes conversation to get get to know someone and realise you aren't interested.

Tipperary

"If a person doesn't want to meet it should be stated in the profile. Nothing as bad on here in chatting to someone for weeks upon end and u just know eventually that they have no intention whatsoever in meeting. I was once told on here that location doesn't really bother women especially seen as I drive. I have found in general, location is huge to women

Most peeps that don't meet for whatever reason, do state it on their profile. If they don't meet you after chatting for ages, they might simply not fancy you enough or you don't fit their preferences as stated in their profile.

Yes location can be important if you're not into once off only. I mainly remeet and rarely meet new men, so a ie a southwest Kerry man isn't for me. "

if they don't fit your preference whats the point in chatting in the first place? Like I said before I find it very hard to engage somebody on an intellectual and personality level through a screen, I find it virtually impossible. Also there is only so much through a screen you can talk about before things become repetitive and boring. What am I saying? I'm saying for me the only true way I know if I like someone 100 % that includes how they act in person, Is a meet in person. I can look at pics on here and say ye or no to physically fancying them but I can't do anything else from chatting through a screen. So to sum up if if you get regularly chatting to somebody on here ask them after a week or 2 have they an interest in meeting, if not just move on

on the hill NordWest of

"q

Yes location can be important if you're not into once off only. I mainly remeet and rarely meet new men, so a ie a southwest Kerry man isn't for me.

if they don't fit your preference whats the point in chatting in the first place? Like I said before I find it very hard to engage somebody on an intellectual and personality level through a screen, I find it virtually impossible. Also there is only so much through a screen you can talk about before things become repetitive and boring. What am I saying? I'm saying for me the only true way I know if I like someone 100 % that includes how they act in person, Is a meet in person. I can look at pics on here and say ye or no to physically fancying them but I can't do anything else from chatting through a screen. So to sum up if if you get regularly chatting to somebody on here ask them after a week or 2 have they an interest in meeting, if not just move on "

Some chats can be interesting and when I chat to someone my goal isn't always to get their cock inside me. I had some great chats and laughs with lovely personalities on here and that was it. Why not? It's a swingers site, not a hook up site.

But yes you can prevent endless chatting by simply asking if they're interested in meeting or not.

Tipperary

"q

if they don't fit your preference whats the point in chatting in the first place? Like I said before I find it very hard to engage somebody on an intellectual and personality level through a screen, I find it virtually impossible. Also there is only so much through a screen you can talk about before things become repetitive and boring. What am I saying? I'm saying for me the only true way I know if I like someone 100 % that includes how they act in person, Is a meet in person. I can look at pics on here and say ye or no to physically fancying them but I can't do anything else from chatting through a screen. So to sum up if if you get regularly chatting to somebody on here ask them after a week or 2 have they an interest in meeting, if not just move on

Some chats can be interesting and when I chat to someone my goal isn't always to get their cock inside me. I had some great chats and laughs with lovely personalities on here and that was it. Why not? It's a swingers site, not a hook up site.

But yes you can prevent endless chatting by simply asking if they're interested in meeting or not. "

i woukd safely say 90 % of people who sign up here Doghunter want to meet. I'd be very confident in saying the vast majority of men but like you said if there is no intention of meeting it should say on the profile . Saves alot of hiccup.

on the hill NordWest of

"q

But yes you can prevent endless chatting by simply asking if they're interested in meeting or not. i woukd safely say 90 % of people who sign up here Doghunter want to meet. I'd be very confident in saying the vast majority of men but like you said if there is no intention of meeting it should say on the profile . Saves alot of hiccup. "

Absolutely I agree, most of us signed up here to meet including me. There's an easy way to find out: If someone has a few veris they obviously meet actively. That doesn't mean that every longer chat has to/does necessarily lead to a meet.

Some blokes on here even think when they get two answers from you in a row, that the meet is set already. No it's not.

Tipperary

"q

But yes you can prevent endless chatting by simply asking if they're interested in meeting or not. i woukd safely say 90 % of people who sign up here Doghunter want to meet. I'd be very confident in saying the vast majority of men but like you said if there is no intention of meeting it should say on the profile . Saves alot of hiccup.

Absolutely I agree, most of us signed up here to meet including me. There's an easy way to find out: If someone has a few veris they obviously meet actively. That doesn't mean that every longer chat has to/does necessarily lead to a meet.

Some blokes on here even think when they get two answers from you in a row, that the meet is set already. No it's not. "

let me ask u this, if a bloke mails u and u reply does that give some indication that your interested in him?

on the hill NordWest of

"

Some blokes on here even think when they get two answers from you in a row, that the meet is set already. No it's not. let me ask u this, if a bloke mails u and u reply does that give some indication that your interested in him?"

No, I reply to all my message out of courtesy, but some read it as such because of the no reply = no interest rule or simply because they think with their cock.

As my profile suggests I prefer to approach possible meets and if I want to meet someone I express that clearly without leaving any doubt or space for interpretation. But that's just me.

Tipperary

"

Some blokes on here even think when they get two answers from you in a row, that the meet is set already. No it's not. let me ask u this, if a bloke mails u and u reply does that give some indication that your interested in him?

No, I reply to all my message out of courtesy, but some read it as such because of the no reply = no interest rule or simply because they think with their cock.

As my profile suggests I prefer to approach possible meets and if I want to meet someone I express that clearly without leaving any doubt or space for interpretation. But that's just me. "

thanks 4 reply

» Add a new message to this topic