FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Effort

Effort

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

Lots of women on here talk about effort needed to be put in by men and it's not just dial a shag. Question I ask is what's effort to you? I, as a bloke would find it hard to put in renowned effort with one woman as you don't know where it's gonna go so you might regulate a chat with many women at once. It's different for woman as most men make things very easy. Are you as a woman happy with just pure no strings on here or are you hoping for more and by more I don't mean a relationship, just something regular or friendship etc.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

Regardless of whether its dating, swinging or a one night stand most women dont want to feel like theyre there just because anyone will do. On some level they want to feel like theres something about them as an individual that you desire, because who doesnt want to feel that their partner really wants them? Even if it is just a 1 night thing.

With a place like this guys can message a copy and paste job to 30 women pretty easily. And many do. So I can see why women have conditions that they want met, why they ask for particular words in message titles and look for "more effort".

But on the other hand there are times I have put in effort on messages for one reason or another (status caught my eye, something in the profile made me think of something funny to say or whatever) and the message just sits unread. Not even that it was looked at and disliked but just that the girl through sheer volume of messages received couldnt go through them all. Which kinda makes you less inclined to put in effort the next time.

Fabs kinda a good example why good things dont work as well as they should because people will always ruin it

Tipperary

"Regardless of whether its dating, swinging or a one night stand most women dont want to feel like theyre there just because anyone will do. On some level they want to feel like theres something about them as an individual that you desire, because who doesnt want to feel that their partner really wants them? Even if it is just a 1 night thing.

With a place like this guys can message a copy and paste job to 30 women pretty easily. And many do. So I can see why women have conditions that they want met, why they ask for particular words in message titles and look for "more effort".

But on the other hand there are times I have put in effort on messages for one reason or another (status caught my eye, something in the profile made me think of something funny to say or whatever) and the message just sits unread. Not even that it was looked at and disliked but just that the girl through sheer volume of messages received couldnt go through them all. Which kinda makes you less inclined to put in effort the next time.

Fabs kinda a good example why good things dont work as well as they should because people will always ruin it "

"But on the other hand there are times I have put in effort on messages for one reason or another (status caught my eye, something in the profile made me think of something funny to say or whatever) and the message just sits unread. Not even that it was looked at and disliked but just that the girl through sheer volume of messages received couldnt go through them all. Which kinda makes you less inclined to put in effort the next time".

That paragraph probably sums alot of things up. Good response

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't say make an effort as such. But don't send wanna fuck mails. Read a profile and see what the person is looking for. Have some goddam manners and don't assume she's going fuck you just because she replied.

"I wouldn't say make an effort as such. But don't send wanna fuck mails. Read a profile and see what the person is looking for. Have some goddam manners and don't assume she's going fuck you just because she replied. "

Amen to that

Tipperary

This copy and paste thing. How do women know? Do they all speak to one another about what they're receiving?

"This copy and paste thing. How do women know? Do they all speak to one another about what they're receiving?"

Yes. We all talk to each other and have kik groups. Be warned

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

I think it's more about respect than effort. This works both ways.

I'd rather meet people that used copy and paste than those that set up Kik groups talking about others.

Everybody should be mature enough to make up their own mind and not be comparing notes and gossiping in groups.

Tipperary

"This copy and paste thing. How do women know? Do they all speak to one another about what they're receiving?

Yes. We all talk to each other and have kik groups. Be warned "

seriously? So men are discussed here by women in groups?

"This copy and paste thing. How do women know? Do they all speak to one another about what they're receiving?"

Sometimes the sender forgets to change the first line and it mentions another name

How thing's are packaged does make a difference...It speaks volumes about the end result.

I love a well wrapped package

Madame B

"This copy and paste thing. How do women know? Do they all speak to one another about what they're receiving?

Sometimes the sender forgets to change the first line and it mentions another name "

This is awkward ok I am sorry I will promise not to put SunderlandLass again in a message please forgive me

Tipperary

Sometimes the sender forgets to change the first line and it mentions another name "

lol but do women talk about men also?

Before our couple's profile, myself and Miss K were sitting looking at our profiles and Miss K received a lovely message...Which she read out and we both agreed it was a good message until I received an identical message two minutes later lol so we sent back identical replies

Tuam

Yes. We all talk to each other and have kik groups. Be warned seriously? So men are discussed here by women in groups? "

Only by some...not by all women.

Not everyone here behaves the same.

I think that whilst copy & paste is regularly used here & discussed as yoy say by Fems/Cpls in groups (so much for discretion) there should also be a case made for members sending messages to others who "use a certain style of writing" and so it can look like a copy & paste job...

"Before our couple's profile, myself and Miss K were sitting looking at our profiles and Miss K received a lovely message...Which she read out and we both agreed it was a good message until I received an identical message two minutes later lol so we sent back identical replies "

How did it end lolol

By *evilinsidemeMan  over a year ago

Trim

Texting makes it hard to judge how a person is though.

Want to make an effort, be nicer and read what the reply says and use it as a conversation, even if it broken up between time on and off fab.

don't just ....

Hi I'm 6ft hung, can please any women, want to meet tomorrow.

Then have no pics, no flexabilty and haven't even tried to get to know the person or persons.

It's why I much prefer socials, easier to get to know and fancy someone.

Make an effort not only to go to one of those, but to look good and be flirty/fun and you will have a better chance of effort reaping reward.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Before our couple's profile, myself and Miss K were sitting looking at our profiles and Miss K received a lovely message...Which she read out and we both agreed it was a good message until I received an identical message two minutes later lol so we sent back identical replies "

Wait until you get the same message again in two month time. It happen to me more than once.

Let's call a spade a spade ... generally people are here to meet people and have fun

So what if ya do something to break the Ice over again if it's respectful and witty, it's what ya do after ya break the ice that matters. You will click with people you will not its life.

Ireland is small island people will talk take it on the chin , take a deep breath , watch anger management or the Purge and when ya return to relax state Move on Happy Fabbing

"Before our couple's profile, myself and Miss K were sitting looking at our profiles and Miss K received a lovely message...Which she read out and we both agreed it was a good message until I received an identical message two minutes later lol so we sent back identical replies

How did it end lolol "

We told you we were together lol only joking.

We told the guy and he took off

"Before our couple's profile, myself and Miss K were sitting looking at our profiles and Miss K received a lovely message...Which she read out and we both agreed it was a good message until I received an identical message two minutes later lol so we sent back identical replies

Wait until you get the same message again in two month time. It happen to me more than once.

"

Probably have already lol but didn't notice.

Madame B

"Let's call a spade a spade ... generally people are here to meet people and have fun

So what if ya do something to break the Ice over again if it's respectful and witty, it's what ya do after ya break the ice that matters. You will click with people you will not its life.

Ireland is small island people will talk take it on the chin , take a deep breath , watch anger management or the Purge and when ya return to relax state Move on Happy Fabbing "

Well said if you are wearing your kilt...Turn around and take a bow lol I need to change sky channels

Guess who

Tuam

"Let's call a spade a spade ... generally people are here to meet people and have fun

Ireland is small island people will talk take it on the chin , take a deep breath , watch anger management or the Purge and when ya return to relax state Move on Happy Fabbing "

Totally agree. Members that can't handle it should consider whether this is the right place for them

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"How thing's are packaged does make a difference...It speaks volumes about the end result.

I love a well wrapped package

Madame B"

Only because you like playing Pass the Parcel!

Ireland is small island people will talk take it on the chin , take a deep breath , watch anger management or the Purge and when ya return to relax state Move on Happy Fabbing

Well said if you are wearing your kilt...Turn around and take a bow lol I need to change sky channels

Guess who"

Is the trick question? What do I get if guess right ? Lol

Yes. We all talk to each other and have kik groups. Be warned seriously? So men are discussed here by women in groups?

Not everyone here behaves the same."

Glad you've made up your mind about women who like to talk to each other. It's not only kik groups. It's in here all the time. And only a small % of it would be bad in some way. And it's usually to warn other women about a bad experience.

Most of it is chit chat and talking about the nice guys who make fab so much fun. I don't really think that's a bad thing is it?

Or the classic 'how're both of you?'

There's only one of me

Tipperary

Yes. We all talk to each other and have kik groups. Be warned seriously? So men are discussed here by women in groups?

Glad you've made up your mind about women who like to talk to each other. It's not only kik groups. It's in here all the time. And only a small % of it would be bad in some way. And it's usually to warn other women about a bad experience.

Most of it is chit chat and talking about the nice guys who make fab so much fun. I don't really think that's a bad thing is it? "

if a woman told you she had a "bad experience" with a man would that put you off him or would you make up your own mind?

Most of it is chit chat and talking about the nice guys who make fab so much fun. I don't really think that's a bad thing is it? if a woman told you she had a "bad experience" with a man would that put you off him or would you make up your own mind?

"

I'm more than capable of making up my own mind like other women are. I'd never tell someone not to meet someone else just because of my experience with them.

Tipperary

Most of it is chit chat and talking about the nice guys who make fab so much fun. I don't really think that's a bad thing is it? if a woman told you she had a "bad experience" with a man would that put you off him or would you make up your own mind?

I'm more than capable of making up my own mind like other women are. I'd never tell someone not to meet someone else just because of my experience with them. "

But if women have these group chats and a lad came up in topic of convo and a person said oh he's an absolute gobshite, would others take heed? I wonder have any men these group chats set up lol

I'm more than capable of making up my own mind like other women are. I'd never tell someone not to meet someone else just because of my experience with them. But if women have these group chats and a lad came up in topic of convo and a person said oh he's an absolute gobshite, would others take heed? I wonder have any men these group chats set up lol "

No people make up their own minds. I'm sure I've met people that others have had bad experiences with. I met a guy a few years back that several women 'warned' me about. Turned out he was a lovely guy.

If your stupid enough to not meet someone you like based on someone else's assumptions of them then it's your loss.

A kik group isn't about bitching and moaning about people. Some of us are grown up enough to have adult conversations. I've made some fabulous friends because of them.

on the hill NordWest of

What's the definition of a 'bad experience'?

"What's the definition of a 'bad experience'? "

Exactly. It depends on who's telling it. That's why you make up your own mind isn't it?

"What's the definition of a 'bad experience'?

Exactly. It depends on who's telling it. That's why you make up your own mind isn't it? "

Exactly

And others must do the same, otherwise I'd never get a meet

Exactly. It depends on who's telling it. That's why you make up your own mind isn't it?

Exactly

And others must do the same, otherwise I'd never get a meet "

Nobody would ever meet me if they listened to a lot of guys opinion of me here.. I swear I'm a delight realky

on the hill NordWest of

Exactly. It depends on who's telling it. That's why you make up your own mind isn't it? "

In my books a bad experience equals violence, stalking, blackmail, indiscretion, forcing/chancing barebacking etc.

Bad sex is just bad luck or bad choice and therefore my stand on this one is: What's good for one might not be good for me or the other way around and only one way to find out.

In my books a bad experience equals violence, stalking, blackmail, indiscretion, forcing/chancing barebacking etc.

Bad sex is just bad luck or bad choice and therefore my stand on this one is: What's good for one might not be good for me or the other way around and only one way to find out."

Yes. You have your views on what's a bad experience or bad luck just like I'd have mine.

Your stand on it is exactly what I've said. Use your own intuition.

Tipperary

Spot on but I guarantee on here u do have some who would listen to others. I'd even go further and say alot.

"Spot on but I guarantee on here u do have some who would listen to others. I'd even go further and say alot. "

And I'd totally agree with you. In a lot of cases here it's more 'better to be safe than sorry'.. which is a shame because you'll miss out on some great people.

But having said that it's their choice too.

Tuam

Most of it is chit chat and talking about the nice guys who make fab so much fun. I don't really think that's a bad thing is it? "

Wouldn't that be the same as the women making up their minds about a guy based on the fact that he uses copy and paste??????????

Using copy and paste isn't a valid reason to shun a guy and avoid meeting him...

Most of it is chit chat and talking about the nice guys who make fab so much fun. I don't really think that's a bad thing is it?

Wouldn't that be the same as the women making up their minds about a guy based on the fact that he uses copy and paste??????????

Using copy and paste isn't a valid reason to shun a guy and avoid meeting him..."

I never said anything and copy and paste

Tuam

Using copy and paste isn't a valid reason to shun a guy and avoid meeting him...

I never said anything and copy and paste "

Read back. It has been said about it at the top.

It was said it was discussed on a Kik group. I'm using it as an example.

People should make up their own minds about others....not listen to others gossip....that's what I'm saying.

By *trawberryCutieWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Not all women are in kik groups or any other group

People should make up their own minds about others....not listen to others gossip....that's what I'm saying. "

By *trawberryCutieWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Not all women are in kik groups or any other group

People should make up their own minds about others....not listen to others gossip....that's what I'm saying. "

Apologies I misread what you meant. Of course it's discussed. Just like it's discussed here all the time. But that's my point.. use your own intuition about who you meet. If YOU have a gut feeling I'd someone's right or wrong for you go with it. But what happens in kik groups is no different to what happens here every single day.

Tuam

People should make up their own minds about others....not listen to others gossip....that's what I'm saying.

Apologies I misread what you meant. Of course it's discussed. Just like it's discussed here all the time. But that's my point.. use your own intuition about who you meet. If YOU have a gut feeling I'd someone's right or wrong for you go with it. But what happens in kik groups is no different to what happens here every single day.

"

"Spot on but I guarantee on here u do have some who would listen to others. I'd even go further and say alot. "
...thats a bit condescending tbh. Everyone has a functioning brain (I assume). Leaving aside the forums for a minute, it not difficult to form an opinion on someone by chatting to them in private, or by meeting at a social or whatever.

Tipperary

"Spot on but I guarantee on here u do have some who would listen to others. I'd even go further and say alot. ...thats a bit condescending tbh. Everyone has a functioning brain (I assume). Leaving aside the forums for a minute, it not difficult to form an opinion on someone by chatting to them in private, or by meeting at a social or whatever. "
condescending or not it's the truth. Some people on here won't take a chance on someone. That's a fact

"Spot on but I guarantee on here u do have some who would listen to others. I'd even go further and say alot. ...thats a bit condescending tbh. Everyone has a functioning brain (I assume). Leaving aside the forums for a minute, it not difficult to form an opinion on someone by chatting to them in private, or by meeting at a social or whatever. condescending or not it's the truth. Some people on here won't take a chance on someone. That's a fact "

Some will, some won't....and that's their prerogative

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

why should people take a chance on someone? if they don't like your mail/chat do you think they should say a fuck it it's a ride I suppose?

"why should people take a chance on someone? if they don't like your mail/chat do you think they should say a fuck it it's a ride I suppose? "

If it's late enough Laid?

At a push like

Tipperary

"why should people take a chance on someone? if they don't like your mail/chat do you think they should say a fuck it it's a ride I suppose? "
be a use u won't figure everything out through a screen simple as that. At times u might talk to someone outside your age range for eg and you think will I or won't I meet them. Just bite the bullet and go for it and give them a chance

Tipperary

Plus I'm talking about people who mail not a first message asking for a shag

"Spot on but I guarantee on here u do have some who would listen to others. I'd even go further and say alot. ...thats a bit condescending tbh. Everyone has a functioning brain (I assume). Leaving aside the forums for a minute, it not difficult to form an opinion on someone by chatting to them in private, or by meeting at a social or whatever. condescending or not it's the truth. Some people on here won't take a chance on someone. That's a fact "
....thats two totally different things you're talking about. The first one is , people forming an opinion based on someone else's say so, the second one is, people not taking a "chance" on someone. Frankly, nobody owes anybody anything on fab.

Tipperary

"Spot on but I guarantee on here u do have some who would listen to others. I'd even go further and say alot. ...thats a bit condescending tbh. Everyone has a functioning brain (I assume). Leaving aside the forums for a minute, it not difficult to form an opinion on someone by chatting to them in private, or by meeting at a social or whatever. condescending or not it's the truth. Some people on here won't take a chance on someone. That's a fact ....thats two totally different things you're talking about. The first one is , people forming an opinion based on someone else's say so, the second one is, people not taking a "chance" on someone. Frankly, nobody owes anybody anything on fab. "
I'm talking about some people needing to know every fine detail before meeting someone. The big one been if u have veris on display, trying to mail the person who they met to "find out" what they're like. It's happened to me. That's why ur better to hide your veris

"Spot on but I guarantee on here u do have some who would listen to others. I'd even go further and say alot. ...thats a bit condescending tbh. Everyone has a functioning brain (I assume). Leaving aside the forums for a minute, it not difficult to form an opinion on someone by chatting to them in private, or by meeting at a social or whatever. condescending or not it's the truth. Some people on here won't take a chance on someone. That's a fact ....thats two totally different things you're talking about. The first one is , people forming an opinion based on someone else's say so, the second one is, people not taking a "chance" on someone. Frankly, nobody owes anybody anything on fab. I'm talking about some people needing to know every fine detail before meeting someone. The big one been if u have veris on display, trying to mail the person who they met to "find out" what they're like. It's happened to me. That's why ur better to hide your veris "
....it may have happened to you,but that doesn't mean a lot of people do. In your first statement you intimated that a lot of people acted like sheep basically,took anything they were told as qospel. We don't think that's the case.

Out in the sticks

So it's where guys get Penalty Points??

Tipperary

"Spot on but I guarantee on here u do have some who would listen to others. I'd even go further and say alot. ...thats a bit condescending tbh. Everyone has a functioning brain (I assume). Leaving aside the forums for a minute, it not difficult to form an opinion on someone by chatting to them in private, or by meeting at a social or whatever. condescending or not it's the truth. Some people on here won't take a chance on someone. That's a fact ....thats two totally different things you're talking about. The first one is , people forming an opinion based on someone else's say so, the second one is, people not taking a "chance" on someone. Frankly, nobody owes anybody anything on fab. I'm talking about some people needing to know every fine detail before meeting someone. The big one been if u have veris on display, trying to mail the person who they met to "find out" what they're like. It's happened to me. That's why ur better to hide your veris ....it may have happened to you,but that doesn't mean a lot of people do. In your first statement you intimated that a lot of people acted like sheep basically,took anything they were told as qospel. We don't think that's the case."
Just because ye don't think it's the case doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. I have spoken to numerous People on fab over time who had to hide their verifications. People have admitted it on threads and even women had to do it with men. some do "research" on people before meeting.

Out in the sticks

" Just because ye don't think it's the case doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. I have spoken to numerous People on fab over time who had to hide their verifications. People have admitted it on threads and even women had to do it with men. some do "research" on people before meeting. "

How many guys contact others guys about people on their Veris??

I'm verified and not looking for more Veris.

A verification only proves your profile matches and that people have actually met.

Even taking new couples, are they genuine or fake? Meeting them for a coffee to prove they are a couple only verifies they are a couple!!

If I meet people from FAB it is no one elses business nor do I need to have another Veri for it!

"Spot on but I guarantee on here u do have some who would listen to others. I'd even go further and say alot. ...thats a bit condescending tbh. Everyone has a functioning brain (I assume). Leaving aside the forums for a minute, it not difficult to form an opinion on someone by chatting to them in private, or by meeting at a social or whatever. condescending or not it's the truth. Some people on here won't take a chance on someone. That's a fact ....thats two totally different things you're talking about. The first one is , people forming an opinion based on someone else's say so, the second one is, people not taking a "chance" on someone. Frankly, nobody owes anybody anything on fab. I'm talking about some people needing to know every fine detail before meeting someone. The big one been if u have veris on display, trying to mail the person who they met to "find out" what they're like. It's happened to me. That's why ur better to hide your veris ....it may have happened to you,but that doesn't mean a lot of people do. In your first statement you intimated that a lot of people acted like sheep basically,took anything they were told as qospel. We don't think that's the case.Just because ye don't think it's the case doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. I have spoken to numerous People on fab over time who had to hide their verifications. People have admitted it on threads and even women had to do it with men. some do "research" on people before meeting. "
....we disagreed with you're initial point about "a lot of people listen to what others have to say, you're now talking about people contacting veris to find out stuff. We couldn't possibly condone that sort of behaviour. If people go down that route, its probably best to avoid them.

The copy and paste guys are like tele sales looking for a sale it's a mail every 2 week quota they have to get out...

Then you've the dopes who love to stir the ol pot of proverbial stew...

I've warned and been warned about people on the site and I always appreciate people looking our for me/one another...

It's up to that individual what they do with the information pay attention and avoid or go ahead and meet the person in question...

I'm a big girl I make up my own mind but I always listen to friends and I know it's likewise...

Girls gotta stick together

Tipperary

"The copy and paste guys are like tele sales looking for a sale it's a mail every 2 week quota they have to get out...

I've warned and been warned about people on the site and I always appreciate people looking our for me/one another...

It's up to that individual what they do with the information pay attention and avoid or go ahead and meet the person in question...

I'm a big girl I make up my own mind but I always listen to friends and I know it's likewise...

"

i wouldn't listen to anybody on here and that's not meaning to be a insult. As an adult if you can't make up your own mind there is something wrong. Also as a person already said whats classified as a bad meet with a person

"The copy and paste guys are like tele sales looking for a sale it's a mail every 2 week quota they have to get out...

i wouldn't listen to anybody on here and that's not meaning to be a insult. As an adult if you can't make up your own mind there is something wrong. Also as a person already said whats classified as a bad meet with a person "

Very true..

But there are people who aren't the full shilling

Tipperary

i wouldn't listen to anybody on here and that's not meaning to be a insult. As an adult if you can't make up your own mind there is something wrong. Also as a person already said whats classified as a bad meet with a person

Very true..

But there are people who aren't the full shilling "

Is that you? Lol

Very true..

But there are people who aren't the full shilling Is that you? Lol "

Might be...

You'll never know

Tipperary

Very true..

But there are people who aren't the full shilling Is that you? Lol

Might be...

You'll never know "

lol will I not?

Very true..

Might be...

You'll never know "

Yes... it's her

"I wouldn't say make an effort as such. But don't send wanna fuck mails. Read a profile and see what the person is looking for. Have some goddam manners and don't assume she's going fuck you just because she replied. "

Very true..

Might be...

You'll never know

Yes... it's her "

Bitches be cray

Very true..

Might be...

You'll never know

Yes... it's her

Bitches be cray "

Ain't that the truth

Very true..

Might be...

You'll never know

Yes... it's her

Bitches be cray

Ain't that the truth "

Oh...don't we know!

Absolutely no "effort" in that reply

Tuam

And then you have those who meet a guy, have fun with him and then when he starts chatting a lady they don't like they bad mouth him and try to turn the other women against him.

I've heard this happens too.

Tipperary

"And then you have those who meet a guy, have fun with him and then when he starts chatting a lady they don't like they bad mouth him and try to turn the other women against him.

I've heard this happens too. "

what makes me laugh is a woman chatting to a man and stopping because he met a woman that she doesn't like.

"And then you have those who meet a guy, have fun with him and then when he starts chatting a lady they don't like they bad mouth him and try to turn the other women against him.

I've heard this happens too. what makes me laugh is a woman chatting to a man and stopping because he met a woman that she doesn't like. "

.....are you serious? , does this really happen?

Tuam

I've heard this happens too. what makes me laugh is a woman chatting to a man and stopping because he met a woman that she doesn't like. "

And posting nasty statuses about them too.

Tipperary

I've heard this happens too. what makes me laugh is a woman chatting to a man and stopping because he met a woman that she doesn't like. .....are you serious? , does this really happen? "

absolutley

I've heard this happens too. what makes me laugh is a woman chatting to a man and stopping because he met a woman that she doesn't like. .....are you serious? , does this really happen? absolutley "

....holy shit....its a good job we only meet single women to use them as fuck toys, and discard them when we're done with them

Sleeping with the enemy...

Tuam

I've heard this happens too. what makes me laugh is a woman chatting to a man and stopping because he met a woman that she doesn't like. .....are you serious? , does this really happen? absolutley ....holy shit....its a good job we only meet single women to use them as fuck toys, and discard them when we're done with them "

You need to be a real warrior on this site

By *ig A300Man  over a year ago

North. love to chat please.

Trust no one you just get stabbed in the back does that not contradict what you just said. Just asking.

"I wouldn't say make an effort as such. But don't send wanna fuck mails. Read a profile and see what the person is looking for. Have some goddam manners and don't assume she's going fuck you just because she replied.

Trust no one you just get stabbed in the back does that not contradict what you just said. Just asking. "

Ask away.. and nope

"There's a guy here and he uses the same material here on all the girls...

It worked in the beginning because it was witty but a lot of us realised he was just copy and pasting to all of us..

It's not a crime no...

But it lacks originality and it becomes boring...

I prefer to engage with someone who's mature enough to hold a conversation..."

But if you don't reply how will you ever know if he is mature enough to hold a conversation.

It worked in the beginning because it was witty but a lot of us realised he was just copy and pasting to all of us..

It's not a crime no...

I prefer to engage with someone who's mature enough to hold a conversation...

But if you don't reply how will you ever know if he is mature enough to hold a conversation. "

Magnum PI or is it Sly Stillone?

Sometimes the sender forgets to change the first line and it mentions another name

Or the classic 'how're both of you?'

There's only one of me "

Omg their is only one of you that's for sure. Those photos in your jeans woooooow really nice. restaurant.

"Sleeping with the enemy... "

Been there, done that, have the T-shirt...unfortunately

No but a nice no thanks your not for me would be nice. I know what your going to say then some guys get abusive or rude then the block button comes into play. Not all guys on here get abusive ect so don't tar us all with them idiots. I would prefer a nice no thanks than no reply or ignored. Maybe that's just me.

It's not a crime no...

I prefer to engage with someone who's mature enough to hold a conversation...

But if you don't reply how will you ever know if he is mature enough to hold a conversation.

Magnum PI or is it Sly Stillone? "

both

By *eadue stallionMan  over a year ago

N/Cashel

I've heard this happens too. what makes me laugh is a woman chatting to a man and stopping because he met a woman that she doesn't like. .....are you serious? , does this really happen? "

Oh yes!!

If someone doesn't like someone you meet then you get blacklisted!!

That is how petty some have become!

"Sleeping with the enemy...

Been there, done that, have the T-shirt...unfortunately "

So do I...

Lessons learned

I've heard this happens too. what makes me laugh is a woman chatting to a man and stopping because he met a woman that she doesn't like. .....are you serious? , does this really happen?

Oh yes!!

That is how petty some have become!"

...thats kinda sad tbh.

N/Cashel

I've heard this happens too. what makes me laugh is a woman chatting to a man and stopping because he met a woman that she doesn't like. .....are you serious? , does this really happen?

Oh yes!!

That is how petty some have become!...thats kinda sad tbh."

It is, but just the way these sites go eventually!

Oh yes!!

That is how petty some have become!...thats kinda sad tbh.

It is, but just the way these sites go eventually!"

....its a pity, seems to be lots of opportunities to indulge here, the forums are a bit of craic, havent made it to the chat rooms yet....

N/Cashel

Oh yes!!

That is how petty some have become!...thats kinda sad tbh.

It is, but just the way these sites go eventually! ....its a pity, seems to be lots of opportunities to indulge here, the forums are a bit of craic, havent made it to the chat rooms yet.... "

It takes time.... watch the Forums and you see those that have to dictate on every thread that gets posted and treats the Forum as "their Forum".

Plus you have guys posing as females and couples!

Plenty of guys have found that if they banter with a female.couple that others don't like then he gets blanked by the other females or couples, even on Forum

I've heard this happens too. what makes me laugh is a woman chatting to a man and stopping because he met a woman that she doesn't like. .....are you serious? , does this really happen? absolutley ....holy shit....its a good job we only meet single women to use them as fuck toys, and discard them when we're done with them "

Where do you discard them?

Illegal dumping is not environmentally friendly

I've heard this happens too. what makes me laugh is a woman chatting to a man and stopping because he met a woman that she doesn't like. .....are you serious? , does this really happen? absolutley ....holy shit....its a good job we only meet single women to use them as fuck toys, and discard them when we're done with them

Where do you discard them?

Illegal dumping is not environmentally friendly "

.....can't really say....we're fly tippers.

By *evilinsidemeMan  over a year ago

Trim

"

Sorry I copied and pasted that commment because it was brilliant and I couldn't think of a better one. But I'm a nice guy if you don't let the devil inside me out.

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

Not everyone is worth the effort some are most aren't just decide which ones are worth it to you.

N/Cashel

"Not everyone is worth the effort some are most aren't just decide which ones are worth it to you."

There are plenty of nice people gone simply because it wasn't worth the effort of sending nice messages and getting them deleted over and over again to people they fancied.

plus those who stopped chatting to them on Forums simply because they met someone who was not "within the Fold"!

» Add a new message to this topic