FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Familiar faces.

Familiar faces.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aveyw OP   Man  over a year ago

tramore

Anyone here bumped into people they know on here or at a club. As in friends/workmates etc. I was in a club near Munich and spotted a close friend of my sister. Thought it was gonna be very awkward. But she bit the bullet and said to me "look we are here now, let's not get into each other's way." So we avoided each other as best we could. I did spot her in a room being roasted by a very large German guy and her husband. Met her at a wedding about three months later. Apart from a knowing smile we carried on as if it never happened. I can think of some people it would have been as awkward as hell with.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best way to be.

Fab and the real world are two different world's. That's why I say. If I see you in public I will ignore you. It's not being harsh. It's the way it should be.

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Yep. Ran into a few people I've known. We're all adults here so we behave as such.

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

"Yep. Ran into a few people I've known. We're all adults here so we behave as such. "

Mrs crazy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep it happens myself and my partner bumb into on of our sons best friends at a james bond theme party in Limerick it was a bit awkward a few yrs back

» Add a new message to this topic