FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > I can't anymore

I can't anymore

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Reluctantly I am posting here.

I've asked friends family, council, and the guards.

My neighbours, young couple, both teachers, they fight all the time. " I fucking hate you pig" fights. Started about 2 weeks after moving in last year. He's tall dark and she's average height very curvy. Always pleasant. Walls are thick, they had a party, didn't hear a thing. When you come home after a long day and they keep you awake with screaming and slamming doors, well I've reached my limits. Sometime in November they had a huge fight, woke me up at 2am with screaming and crying. Couldn't sleep till 5am and Sunday I was wrecked. Wrote them a letter asking them to politely sort it out. This is my house. They rent. Should I go to their landlord?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

From citizens advice....

Rented dwellings

If the noise is coming from a rented dwelling and you don’t get a satisfactory response from the tenants, you can complain to the landlord – whether this is a private landlord, a local authority or a housing association.

People who are renting from private landlords or housing associations have certain obligations. These include not engaging in anti-social behaviour, which includes persistent noise that interferes with the peaceful occupation of other dwellings. You may complain to the Residential Tenancies Board (RTB) if a private landlord or housing association fails to enforce the tenant’s obligations in respect of noise.

Under the Housing (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2009, tenants of local authority housing are obliged to avoid any nuisance (including noise) to the occupiers of any other dwelling. If the noise persists, the tenants are in breach of their tenancy agreement and the local authority can take steps to enforce the terms of the agreement.

You should chill

They are having a hard time, last thing they need is a nosey neighbour

Let them work it

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Totally would go to the landlord or letting agency if you know where they renting from.

Did they reply to the letter?

"You should chill

Let them work it "

Eh I think her point is that she can't chill

Put yourself in their shoes?

The 2am thing was back in November... 3 months ago

Live and let live

Tolerance

"Put yourself in their shoes?

The 2am thing was back in November... 3 months ago

Live and let live

Tolerance "

To quote..

"My neighbours, young couple, both teachers, they fight all the time"

You meet some red hot lover and throwing caution to the wind you scream the house down fucking all night long.

The neighbour complains to your landlord... How do you perceive them?

Just my 2 cents. I'd bite my tongue and get some earplugs.

"Reluctantly I am posting here.

My neighbours, young couple, both teachers, they fight all the time. " I fucking hate you pig" fights. Started about 2 weeks after moving in last year. He's tall dark and she's average height very curvy. Always pleasant. Walls are thick, they had a party, didn't hear a thing. When you come home after a long day and they keep you awake with screaming and slamming doors, well I've reached my limits. Sometime in November they had a huge fight, woke me up at 2am with screaming and crying. Couldn't sleep till 5am and Sunday I was wrecked. Wrote them a letter asking them to politely sort it out. This is my house. They rent. Should I go to their landlord? "

..so there's been no problems since November? . Maybe they have taken your advice

"You meet some red hot lover and throwing caution to the wind you scream the house down fucking all night long.

The neighbour complains to your landlord... How do you perceive them? "

Not relevant and out of context!

It's the very same thing just framed differently!

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

"You meet some red hot lover and throwing caution to the wind you scream the house down fucking all night long.

The neighbour complains to your landlord... How do you perceive them? "

Its not a once off. That would be different. Its been going on since november and shes asked them to be considerate and not scream and shout at 2am.

My neighbours, young couple, both teachers, they fight all the time. " I fucking hate you pig" fights. Started about 2 weeks after moving in last year. He's tall dark and she's average height very curvy. Always pleasant. Walls are thick, they had a party, didn't hear a thing. When you come home after a long day and they keep you awake with screaming and slamming doors, well I've reached my limits. Sometime in November they had a huge fight, woke me up at 2am with screaming and crying. Couldn't sleep till 5am and Sunday I was wrecked. Wrote them a letter asking them to politely sort it out. This is my house. They rent. Should I go to their landlord? ..so there's been no problems since November? . Maybe they have taken your advice "

Top of page OP says .

they fight all the time

"It's the very same thing just framed differently! "

It's only the same if it's all the time!

If that was the case .? Yep it's excessive!

My neighbours, young couple, both teachers, they fight all the time. " I fucking hate you pig" fights. Started about 2 weeks after moving in last year. He's tall dark and she's average height very curvy. Always pleasant. Walls are thick, they had a party, didn't hear a thing. When you come home after a long day and they keep you awake with screaming and slamming doors, well I've reached my limits. Sometime in November they had a huge fight, woke me up at 2am with screaming and crying. Couldn't sleep till 5am and Sunday I was wrecked. Wrote them a letter asking them to politely sort it out. This is my house. They rent. Should I go to their landlord? ..so there's been no problems since November? . Maybe they have taken your advice

Top of page OP says .

they fight all the time"

...that query was directed at the op.

I only read about one 2am instance

My neighbours, young couple, both teachers, they fight all the time. " I fucking hate you pig" fights. Started about 2 weeks after moving in last year. He's tall dark and she's average height very curvy. Always pleasant. Walls are thick, they had a party, didn't hear a thing. When you come home after a long day and they keep you awake with screaming and slamming doors, well I've reached my limits. Sometime in November they had a huge fight, woke me up at 2am with screaming and crying. Couldn't sleep till 5am and Sunday I was wrecked. Wrote them a letter asking them to politely sort it out. This is my house. They rent. Should I go to their landlord? ..so there's been no problems since November? . Maybe they have taken your advice

Top of page OP says .

they fight all the time...that query was directed at the op. "

Fair enough

But the point stands. OP described one incident in November but also mentioned that they fight all the time. So unless I'm reading the post incorrectly they have not taken her advice

By *van awfellornMan  over a year ago

belfast

I read..'all the time'..

.had a neighbour who for very different reasons kept me awake such as this on a constant basis not long after i graduated and started work.i found a less official and somewhat unconventional approach worked better. Noise pollution is never taken very seriously im afraid

Top of page OP says .

they fight all the time...that query was directed at the op.

Fair enough

But the point stands. OP described one incident in November but also mentioned that they fight all the time. So unless I'm reading the post incorrectly they have not taken her advice

"

..that's why I'm asking, Imy also unclear on the present situation

Send your neighbour some relationship counselling leaflets from online maybe that would help them

I'm just intrigued as to what their physical attributes have to do with the issue.

"Send your neighbour some relationship counselling leaflets from online maybe that would help them"

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

If the letter didnt work and the fighting is still ongoing, Id make it my buisness to speak to one or both of them. Saying something along the lines of " i dont think you realise how loud you are but i can hear you when youre arguing and its not pleasant." Its making a point about the noise levels and not about their relationship. It might embarass them enough to calm the situation down without coming across as being judgemental about their relationship.If youve explored all avenues to resolve this and its ongoing, then write a letter of complaint to the landlord.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I'm just intrigued as to what their physical attributes have to do with the issue."

I think redunicorn is already fab damaged

Op, try to speak to your neighbours, not a letter, confront the two of them together. It might not be easy but I guess the only way that could lead to some success.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

"I'm just intrigued as to what their physical attributes have to do with the issue."

I was thinking that myself ...

Is this a fantasy story ??

I'd throw a few all night parties and see how they like it, maybe when they realize how much can actually be heard through the walls they will keep it down. I wouldn't complain them every couple argues it's not something their landlord needs to know.

The 2am incident was back in November when I woke up, my dog was barking, look outside and there was a white van top of my driveway. They have been fighting since November, I tried to ignore. Last night came home to hearing him shout at her. I've tried the letter. Dropped off a two cupcakes with a note "make love not war from your not wanting to hear neighbour". Bumped into them in a club over Christmas. He waved and smiled. I gave him the thumbs up. They've avoided me. Ignored my kid when he said hello on more than 1 occasion. Time to let the landlord know me thinks.

About the how he looks and how she looks. When they were out,in the club, he was the only guy. It was her and other 7 girls. And just him.

Me too

2 sides to every neighbor dispute. Hard to judge when you only get one side

I think they have pissed you off ignoring the child

Ref to how he looks and the only guy in a group of girls. Is not relevant

First off, we are all entitled to a peaceful existence (Superflash ignore the use of the word entitled) and repeated noise disturbance in a built up area after a certain time of night warrants a reaction. Ring the guards and they will give them the counseling leaflet while you have been privy to some of their personal arguments... It's not your business. Stay away from landlord as that looks personal as does the comments about ignoring you and your kid. Neighbours are not required by law to be friendly but do have to be respectful about noise levels. If I thought there was a semblance of repairing things between you all for the sake of a peaceful life, I would say approach them on a reasonable level but from what you say it isn't.

Good luck and sleep well op.

Madame B.

By *oungcouple1993xCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Or their jobs for that matter

By *onegalstudMan  over a year ago

Letterkenny

Hard thing to live with un fairness. Dont think the landlord or letting agent will do a lot if the rent is getting paid. I would just be asking the gaurds to give a knock. Once that complaint is made they might cop on. Not like you have anything too lose when they not chatting to you anyways

Dublin

"About the how he looks and how she looks. When they were out,in the club, he was the only guy. It was her and other 7 girls. And just him. "

I don't get what this is supposed to have to do with anything either. Maybe wait til the girl is home alone and invite her over for a cup of tea. Sounds like she could use a friend.

Dublin

"2 sides to every neighbor dispute. Hard to judge when you only get one side

Ref to how he looks and the only guy in a group of girls. Is not relevant "

Id agree that how someone looks isnt relevant.For me, this sounds like emotional and psychological abuse being thrown back and forth between the neighbours.Now i might be jumping the gun in calling it emotional abuse, but that is in fact what it is. How much further will it go before it becomes a domestic violence issue and Op has done or said nothing about the early stages of it? A lot of people turn a blind eye to couples arguing and leave them to their own devices for being percieved as nosy. Can i ask you what would you do if you were in Op's situation?

Ignoring my kid has not pissed me off.

What has pissed me off is hearing a man call a lovely looking girl a " disgusting fucking pig" over and over again. Hearing her cry. Being sick from so much crying. Makes me wonder if he is the jealous type. Or just a bully. What else he says to her which may make her insecure. Emotional abuse. That is what comes into mind. I mind my own business. But if I see someone getting abused right under my eyes I can't stand and just not to anything. She is never alone. He is always there. I've tried to approach her.

Id agree that how someone looks isnt relevant.For me, this sounds like emotional and psychological abuse being thrown back and forth between the neighbours.Now i might be jumping the gun in calling it emotional abuse, but that is in fact what it is. How much further will it go before it becomes a domestic violence issue and Op has done or said nothing about the early stages of it? A lot of people turn a blind eye to couples arguing and leave them to their own devices for being percieved as nosy. Can i ask you what would you do if you were in Op's situation? "

As I said in my post. There are 2 sides to every story , I wouldn't trivialise domestic abuse by attempting to make that judgment from the comfort of my office based on what the op has posted

I think the op gave a different slant on the situation from their prospective when personal appearance and professions were highlighted

I have the neighbours from hell who are constantly screaming at each other and their kids. I'm in a semi detached house and they are on the other side that isn't attached and I can still hear them.

I get totally pissed off at them all the time and because the are both so loud and defensive if questioned I told them out on the road in front of others that they are very loud and we can hear them fighting and screaming at their kids all the time. Of course I got a screaming at for doing it but they haven't had a party or screaming match since. The lady on the other side of them was greatful as she has 2 kids under 2. I basically told them if I can hear everything and my house isn't even attached to you can you imagine what your neighbour is hearing.

Although they are horrible people I genuinely believe they had no idea we could all hear them. So maybe talk to your neighbours and tell them you can hear everything. Failing that contact the landlord.

Dublin

"Ignoring my kid has not pissed me off.

What has pissed me off is hearing a man call a lovely looking girl a " disgusting fucking pig" over and over again. Hearing her cry. Being sick from so much crying. Makes me wonder if he is the jealous type. Or just a bully. What else he says to her which may make her insecure. Emotional abuse. That is what comes into mind. I mind my own business. But if I see someone getting abused right under my eyes I can't stand and just not to anything. She is never alone. He is always there. I've tried to approach her. "

Then going to the guards won't really help the situation I'm afraid.

Dublin

"Ignoring my kid has not pissed me off.

What has pissed me off is hearing a man call a lovely looking girl a " disgusting fucking pig" over and over again. Hearing her cry. Being sick from so much crying. Makes me wonder if he is the jealous type. Or just a bully. What else he says to her which may make her insecure. Emotional abuse. That is what comes into mind. I mind my own business. But if I see someone getting abused right under my eyes I can't stand and just not to anything. She is never alone. He is always there. I've tried to approach her. "

Youre right to show concern if its a continuous thing. Can you txt her to ask if shes ok and would she like a chat over a coffee? There has to be some way to show her that you care and know whats happening? If you do manage to talk to her, make the conversation about her and not him.Tell her youre concerned for her safety and well being. She ll make excuses for him but dont discuss the excuses. Tell her you want to talk about her and how shes feeling. Youll get a better response from her if you approach it that way. Its an awful situation youre in but if it was bothering me as much as its bothering you,id do my best to help her. I hope youre doing well in the meantime Op x

Kaizer's neighbour is a homosexual Nigerian gentleman who is obsessed with the Manbeast

"Hello my friend, can you help me bleed my radiators"

Dublin

Id agree that how someone looks isnt relevant.For me, this sounds like emotional and psychological abuse being thrown back and forth between the neighbours.Now i might be jumping the gun in calling it emotional abuse, but that is in fact what it is. How much further will it go before it becomes a domestic violence issue and Op has done or said nothing about the early stages of it? A lot of people turn a blind eye to couples arguing and leave them to their own devices for being percieved as nosy. Can i ask you what would you do if you were in Op's situation?

As I said in my post. There are 2 sides to every story , I wouldn't trivialise domestic abuse by attempting to make that judgment from the comfort of my office based on what the op has posted

I think the op gave a different slant on the situation from their prospective when personal appearance and professions were highlighted

"

Isnt that the thing though? Trivialising emotional abuse or domestic violence is whats wrong? Leave out the looks and appearance comments for a moment and look at the ongoing screaming matches between the couple. You think thats right because its not happening in your " office" . Thats whats called turning a blind eye. If they were your neighbours and you were to speak to the male half of the couple and tell him you can hear him, hed not be so brazen with his mouth the next time. Theres something wrong in this country when people ignore whats going on under their noses with neighbours or family members or whatever situation someone finds themselves in. It literally drives me to despair

Isnt that the thing though? Trivialising emotional abuse or domestic violence is whats wrong? Leave out the looks and appearance comments for a moment and look at the ongoing screaming matches between the couple. You think thats right because its not happening in your " office" . Thats whats called turning a blind eye. If they were your neighbours and you were to speak to the male half of the couple and tell him you can hear him, hed not be so brazen with his mouth the next time. Theres something wrong in this country when people ignore whats going on under their noses with neighbours or family members or whatever situation someone finds themselves in. It literally drives me to despair "

I think you may have misunderstood..

Based on the OPs first post it read more like a couple that argued a lot And the joint noise was keeping her awake. The OPs last post painted a completely different set of circumstances

I didn't trivialise domestic abuse , in fact I did the complete opposite by stating I wouldn't make that judgment call

Domestic violence can be emotional and physiological. It's probably worse because it doesn't leave visable marks. If you think that's what's going on call the guards or women's aid and talk to them. Tell them your worried about her wellbeing

Isnt that the thing though? Trivialising emotional abuse or domestic violence is whats wrong? Leave out the looks and appearance comments for a moment and look at the ongoing screaming matches between the couple. You think thats right because its not happening in your " office" . Thats whats called turning a blind eye. If they were your neighbours and you were to speak to the male half of the couple and tell him you can hear him, hed not be so brazen with his mouth the next time. Theres something wrong in this country when people ignore whats going on under their noses with neighbours or family members or whatever situation someone finds themselves in. It literally drives me to despair "

I am sorry but concern for the well-being wasn't mentioned at the start, it was about noise disturbance and while I don't condone nor would I ever trivialise domestic abuse. We have heard about one argument that kept op awake and when sending a polite letter didn't sort it out but actually strained issues between neighbours we then heard about that. Of course the noisy neighbours were not going to react well to the letter...They were not considerate of noise levels in the first place so sending a polite letter wasn't going to work. These kind of situations are awful but keep it neutral by letting the guards deal with it. If you think it's bad now after your letter...Imagine what they will be like after the landlord visits and they think you are trying to get them kicked out.

From the information currently given... I think it's noise related and while not trying to diminish what is being said to that girl I think it was an argument that escalated.

Is he verbally abusing her continuously? Even so I still think it's a guard issue as I personally wouldn't want to draw an abusive man to my door.

Madame B

Dublin

Isnt that the thing though? Trivialising emotional abuse or domestic violence is whats wrong? Leave out the looks and appearance comments for a moment and look at the ongoing screaming matches between the couple. You think thats right because its not happening in your " office" . Thats whats called turning a blind eye. If they were your neighbours and you were to speak to the male half of the couple and tell him you can hear him, hed not be so brazen with his mouth the next time. Theres something wrong in this country when people ignore whats going on under their noses with neighbours or family members or whatever situation someone finds themselves in. It literally drives me to despair

I am sorry but concern for the well-being wasn't mentioned at the start, it was about noise disturbance and while I don't condone nor would I ever trivialise domestic abuse. We have heard about one argument that kept op awake and when sending a polite letter didn't sort it out but actually strained issues between neighbours we then heard about that. Of course the noisy neighbours were not going to react well to the letter...They were not considerate of noise levels in the first place so sending a polite letter wasn't going to work. These kind of situations are awful but keep it neutral by letting the guards deal with it. If you think it's bad now after your letter...Imagine what they will be like after the landlord visits and they think you are trying to get them kicked out.

From the information currently given... I think it's noise related and while not trying to diminish what is being said to that girl I think it was an argument that escalated.

Is he verbally abusing her continuously? Even so I still think it's a guard issue as I personally wouldn't want to draw an abusive man to my door.

Madame B"

I dunno what youre apologising to me for Madam. As this thread unfolded, you'll see further down the thread that Op said she heard the male of the couple calling the female " a fat ugly pig" with screaming and tears. Now thats not just a normal argument and from what i can gather its a continuous thing. Its emotional and psychological abuse which are the first stages to domestic violence,hence my comment.Its a bully that can demean and humiliate a woman in that manner. And furthermore, if that was happening to my neighbour on an ongoing basis and i knew about it, id be at his door telling him Im reporting him to the guards and Id not give a flying fuck what he thought of me or did!

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

I'm not reading all the thread but is the male getting all the blame on this one?

Dublin

"I'm not reading all the thread but is the male getting all the blame on this one?"

Read the thread dontbesilly

Tipperary

[Removed by poster at 26/01/17 14:49:30]

Tipperary

Going by the op I'd say every couple argue. You don't know why this couple constantly argue or what's going on. If it was me I'd stay out of it but just politely ask could they keep the noise down as it's occurring regularly. That's not getting involved personally in their business but letting them know you will not have your life disrupted

"You should chill

Let them work it "

You try living next door to someone like that,

Go to the landlord. You can have as much sympathy as you like for their troubles but you deserve to live in relative peace and quiet. Go to the landlord.

Madame B

I dunno what youre apologising to me for Madam. As this thread unfolded, you'll see further down the thread that Op said she heard the male of the couple calling the female " a fat ugly pig" with screaming and tears. Now thats not just a normal argument and from what i can gather its a continuous thing. Its emotional and psychological abuse which are the first stages to domestic violence,hence my comment.Its a bully that can demean and humiliate a woman in that manner. And furthermore, if that was happening to my neighbour on an ongoing basis and i knew about it, id be at his door telling him Im reporting him to the guards and Id not give a flying fuck what he thought of me or did! "

You have taken the sorry out of context, I was making the point that the op opened a thread about noise disturbance.

Again domestic abuse is a very serious matter which I would not make light of in any shape or form and I truly hope that couple figure it out...But I stand by my comment not to draw that to my door, I have others to consider as does the op. This is not a question about my abilities to stand up to bullies or yours. The op seeks a peaceful existence, drawing a potential abuser on her doorstep is not the way to achieve that.

Standing up to bullies or for the underdog is admirable when you have all the facts but sometimes you have to stand back and let the professionals deal with it. I stand by my very first comment, let the guards deal with it and assess if that woman needs assistance.

To put the ops mind at ease on her course of action, I would suggest ringing a DV helpline.

Madame B

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

Ok, the best thing you should do is list past disturbances and record any future. Either write it down and or record it on tape.

Make a spreadsheet of when, how loud, words you heard etc and wait.

If and when you patience finally goes (again) first contact the woman, it might jolt her into leaving his sorry ass.

If no joy make a formal complaint to the landlord and the PRTB.

"Ok, the best thing you should do is list past disturbances and record any future. Either write it down and or record it on tape.

If and when you patience finally goes (again) first contact the woman, it might jolt her into leaving his sorry ass.

If no joy make a formal complaint to the landlord and the PRTB. "

She may not want to leave - it may not be all his fault.

She could be saying God knows what - just in a quieter voice.

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

"Ok, the best thing you should do is list past disturbances and record any future. Either write it down and or record it on tape.

She could be saying God knows what - just in a quieter voice. "

I suppose my post was more concerned with stopping the noise than the dynamics of her neighbours relationship.

Appreciate all the advice. Thank you.

"Appreciate all the advice. Thank you. "
from my own point of view stay clear

She could be saying God knows what - just in a quieter voice.

I suppose my post was more concerned with stopping the noise than the dynamics of her neighbours relationship."

I guess I misunderstood the bit where you said it might jolt her into leaving his sorry ass

Madaam b totally different context but glad you know me so well

We've heard about their body shapes, the night out with 7 girls, 1 lad and a disgruntled child.

We've also had trial by third party evidence that he is a domestic abuser

Let's get the lynch squad and take it into our own hands. Road trip to donegal anyone?

Every couple fights, sometimes it's nasty but let them be.

And why doesn't anyone like my brilliant loud sex analogy?

Jasus

Talk about a noisy neighbours issue taking a bit of a leap

I caught this post this morning and gave you the citizens advice blah on it,

If it's just the noise?

I suggest go with their advice

If it's domestic abuse you are concerned about my advice is stay the fook out of it!

Or at most make a call to the local Garda.

How many white knights have ended up in casualty because they did the "right thing"?

By *ust4fun555Man  over a year ago

city centre

"Madaam b totally different context but glad you know me so well

We've heard about their body shapes, the night out with 7 girls, 1 lad and a disgruntled child.

Let's get the lynch squad and take it into our own hands. Road trip to donegal anyone?

"

But the op has said she can't take it anymore which can have only 3 outcomes. They quieten down, they leave or she leaves. I'd be pissed if I only had the last option.

"

Lol couldn't resist... I think of you whenever I use/hear the word

Madame B

4 adjust your level of tolerance

If no joy make a formal complaint to the landlord and the PRTB. "

This is recommended by threshold, the tenancy agency to keep a list of all continued disturbances and the landlord is duty bound to deal with it.

So you could go through the agency and they would deal with the landlord and tenants. It's not a nice situation to be in. Hope it gets resolved soon.

Madame B

By *exmark12Man  over a year ago

Rathcoole/Roscommon/Mayo

U May be aware of the campaign on tv radio and other media at the moment its telling u that if you are aware of DOmestic Violence.U have a responsibility to notify authorities.If something drastic happens will be able to live it.

Why is everyone assuming domestic violence?

They argue and are noisy.

You ever wanna hear a noisy argument - be nasty to me . They'd hear me in the next county - doesn't mean I'm beating your brains out too.

And doesn't mean I wouldn't be buying you a drink ten minutes later

By *trawberryCutieWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Try living next door to a pig that thinks drinking every night music going all night his wife getting bounced not in a good way off the wall his kids scared screaming at him to stop . Police say they can't do anything council says so long as they pay the rent on time they won't put them out .

"Try living next door to a pig that thinks drinking every night music going all night his wife getting bounced not in a good way off the wall his kids scared screaming at him to stop . Police say they can't do anything council says so long as they pay the rent on time they won't put them out . "

Question the council on that. They are wrong.

Call the Police every time it happens - they'll have to do something

Madame B"

Awww I'm often thinking of you as some sort of sexual mystic

"They have been fighting since November, I tried to ignore. Last night came home to hearing him shout at her. I've tried the letter. Dropped off a two cupcakes with a note "make love not war from your not wanting to hear neighbour". "

Maybe the cupcakes were so tasty that they have been faking fights ever since in the hope of getting more?

Madame B

Awww I'm often thinking of you as some sort of sexual mystic "

Just your average horny little devil

Me or you?

Message me

"Try living next door to a pig that thinks drinking every night music going all night his wife getting bounced not in a good way off the wall his kids scared screaming at him to stop . Police say they can't do anything council says so long as they pay the rent on time they won't put them out . "

If it's really loud call the police to have a record off it and is possible record on your phone if you hear screaming (in a violent way).

» Add a new message to this topic