FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Looks

Looks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he big dog OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin

Well iv been on this site litte while now talk to some lovely people but lately the site is really making me question my looks I always send a pic with my first message just so people know who there talking to an that I'm genuine but I'm getting knocked back so much it's really starting to knock the confidence back

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Well iv been on this site litte while now talk to some lovely people but lately the site is really making me question my looks I always send a pic with my first message just so people know who there talking to an that I'm genuine but I'm getting knocked back so much it's really starting to knock the confidence back "

----------------------------------------

Myself, I wouldn't send a pic with a first message as feel it's giving away too much about yourself too soon.

You should value your ability to chat for a bit first, then if you feel there's chemistry ask for a pic swap. I understand with 100 daily mails, some women just want a face pic with the very first message and that's their choice. Still would prefer a quick natter to see if both are on same sexy page then take it from there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well iv been on this site litte while now talk to some lovely people but lately the site is really making me question my looks I always send a pic with my first message just so people know who there talking to an that I'm genuine but I'm getting knocked back so much it's really starting to knock the confidence back "

U didn't send me a pic

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Well iv been on this site litte while now talk to some lovely people but lately the site is really making me question my looks I always send a pic with my first message just so people know who there talking to an that I'm genuine but I'm getting knocked back so much it's really starting to knock the confidence back

U didn't send me a pic "

You were different from the others... he wanted to surprise you at your front door

"Well iv been on this site litte while now talk to some lovely people but lately the site is really making me question my looks I always send a pic with my first message just so people know who there talking to an that I'm genuine but I'm getting knocked back so much it's really starting to knock the confidence back

U didn't send me a pic

You were different from the others... he wanted to surprise you at your front door "

Obviously the only explanation

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

Dont worry about it OP looks arent the only thing and not every girl wants a meet every week. Pics or not you'll always be outnumbering the women and couples as a single guy.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

You need patience op I'm afraid . The ladies are here for themselfs I'm afraid . So they kinda keep a few regulars they know . Cos it's a big deal to meet a new person . Your the unknown

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

if your not above average mate on here most women will knock u back. it's a simple and unfortunate truth

[Removed by poster at 16/02/17 21:22:59]

Personally I don't like when men send a face pic in the first message as I then feel under pressure to send one back even though we haven't even had a conversation. Have a chat first, see if you get on before sending face pics.

"Personally I don't like when men send a face pic in the first message as I then feel under pressure to send one back even though we haven't even had a conversation. Have a chat first, see if you get on before sending face pics."

The lady speaks a lot of sense

Tipperary

"Personally I don't like when men send a face pic in the first message as I then feel under pressure to send one back even though we haven't even had a conversation. Have a chat first, see if you get on before sending face pics."
reason I like a face pic early is u see if there is attraction there. if you chat for a few weeks and no physical attraction it just won't happen.To me it just seems a waste of time. just my view

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

"if your not above average mate on here most women will knock u back. it's a simple and unfortunate truth "

Im ok so

"Personally I don't like when men send a face pic in the first message as I then feel under pressure to send one back even though we haven't even had a conversation. Have a chat first, see if you get on before sending face pics.reason I like a face pic early is u see if there is attraction there. if you chat for a few weeks and no physical attraction it just won't happen.To me it just seems a waste of time. just my view "

Ya that's fair enough but I'm talking about men who send a facepic with the very first message, before we have talked. I only exchange face pics after getting to know them for a bit and if there's a possibility of meeting because Cork is a small place and I like my privacy, I dont expect a face pic either unless I would send one myself

Tipperary

"Personally I don't like when men send a face pic in the first message as I then feel under pressure to send one back even though we haven't even had a conversation. Have a chat first, see if you get on before sending face pics.reason I like a face pic early is u see if there is attraction there. if you chat for a few weeks and no physical attraction it just won't happen.To me it just seems a waste of time. just my view

Ya that's fair enough but I'm talking about men who send a facepic with the very first message, before we have talked. I only exchange face pics after getting to know them for a bit and if there's a possibility of meeting because Cork is a small place and I like my privacy, I dont expect a face pic either unless I would send one myself"

fair play

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

Some women don't care about looks or personality they only want pics of tight whites

god never feel under pressure to send one back unless you have both agreed to after a few messages have been exchanged.

» Add a new message to this topic