FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Boudoir shoot

Boudoir shoot

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alwaygirlp OP   Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

I'm thinking of doing a boudoir shoot and looking for recommendations for photographers that do this professionally. I'd ideally like someone who will come to a location rather than a studio.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unlinguyMan  over a year ago

South Dublin

There have been a few posts from .. "photographers"..cough cough.. offering their services for exactly what you're looking for. But going by their prifile pics they would turn up with their camera phones...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Secret boudoir seem to be very professional but theyre very expensive.

Dublin

"Secret boudoir seem to be very professional but theyre very expensive. "

I did see them. They seem to be more studio based though. I've done studios so want something different. It's a special occasion and there may be more than just me looking for shoots

South Dublin

But if you get what you want at a cost you can afford.. thats a good deal all day long

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Any good photographer would b kinda expensive .

Dublin

"Any good photographer would b kinda expensive . "

It's more about quality than just getting something cheap and cheerful

South Dublin

"Any good photographer would b kinda expensive .

It's more about quality than just getting something cheap and cheerful "

Which goes back to what i said in my comment... username of "elfie" had some recent shots done, you could pm for info on who shot her images..

By *arkedMan  over a year ago

Trim

"I'm thinking of doing a boudoir shoot and looking for recommendations for photographers that do this professionally. I'd ideally like someone who will come to a location rather than a studio. "

Hi P, due to my age I can't PM you. I have a couple of names plus some info that you may find useful, so if you'd like it, can I ask you to mail me so I can mail you back, because I'll not post in public here.... (You can always block me once I've sent you it )

By *kcoupleCouple  over a year ago

There are literally thousands of pro photographers in Dublin and the surrounding areas. If you have the time you should sign up to model mayhem and use the search filters to find local photographers. Check out their portfolios and any that you feel might be able to capture what you want just hit them up with a message outlinging what you hope for.

The difference shooting at home is you will have to provide all the outfits hair and makeup and it won't necessarily make the shoot any cheaper than using boudoir.

Just to air on the side of caution, make sure you have a contract and terms of use for all photos taken and a receipt of deposit. Good luck OP

» Add a new message to this topic