FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Galway Vibes

Galway Vibes

By *arddrive83 OP   Man  over a year ago

Galway

Hello all and thanks for stopping by, basically I am new to the site and I am finding it difficult to meet people, im not a bad looking chap and am very sincere and polite. I know a lot of ladies like very confident men but thats the problem I need someone confident to break my mental barrier. So im basically looking for experienced fabbers to offer advice on confidencde, how to go about finding someone safe and suiable on fab, if there are any clubs or meetings i can go to even to chat face to fce with experienced people. I also like to watch couple making love even if im not involved, I love the human form all shapes and sizes and get great pleasure out of others,I would really like to observe doging but know of no locations in and around galway. Photography is also a skill I am very good at and have done some really mature glamour shots for a few ladies in galway (discretion is my key so dont ask for photos). so like i say if your willing to help me on my quest that would be amazing. I am from the galway area . thanks for taking the time to read this x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic