FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Confidence knock.

Confidence knock.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else get a blow to their confidence from the lack of replies? I have messaged quite a few people and I never get a reply. Just wondering how many others this happens too, regardless of sex or orientation.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

Dude don't stress too much,you will be better off engaging on the forums, getting to know a few peeps on here and then striking up conversations privately with them.The problem with sites like this is that too many people get their heads filled with unrealistic notions,people on here get told they are perfect 10's and in reality if you passed most of them on the street they would barely warrant a second look,so get to know some people on forums on some sites the video chat is good but on here it's too cliquey. Don't stress and good luck with the fabbing.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Dude don't stress too much,you will be better off engaging on the forums, getting to know a few peeps on here and then striking up conversations privately with them.The problem with sites like this is that too many people get their heads filled with unrealistic notions,people on here get told they are perfect 10's and in reality if you passed most of them on the street they would barely warrant a second look,so get to know some people on forums on some sites the video chat is good but on here it's too cliquey. Don't stress and good luck with the fabbing."

I agree with this.

Also, no matter what, don't let this site affect your confidence, not for the better or the worse. It's not worth that.

"Anyone else get a blow to their confidence from the lack of replies? I have messaged quite a few people and I never get a reply. Just wondering how many others this happens too, regardless of sex or orientation."

A lot, & the reasons vary. One of the reasons is the lack of manners shown by a few that begins to colour your pallette, they either are incapable of holding a conversation or are just outright rude so people tend to be cautious in replying. Or just not bother in case it's another idiot that's going to get abusive because you're not interested.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"Anyone else get a blow to their confidence from the lack of replies? I have messaged quite a few people and I never get a reply. Just wondering how many others this happens too, regardless of sex or orientation."
Some are on a pedestal to pal. the head swells. it's natural from all the attention

Don't let it bother ya, no doubt theirs a few here up their own arses they probably don't reply to anyone it's all about the attention. But that's only a small few compared to the nice normal people, who may not reply to any men who don't suit what they are looking for. Try not to take it personally, take no reply as a no thank you and move on to the next person who catches your eye

"Don't let it bother ya, no doubt there's a few here up their own arses they probably don't reply to anyone it's all about the attention. But that's only a small few compared to the nice normal people, who may not reply to any men who don't suit what they are looking for. Try not to take it personally, take no reply as a no thank you and move on to the next person who catches your eye "

Before the grammar police get me

"Don't let it bother ya, no doubt theirs a few here up their own arses they probably don't reply to anyone it's all about the attention. But that's only a small few compared to the nice normal people, who may not reply to any men who don't suit what they are looking for. Try not to take it personally, take no reply as a no thank you and move on to the next person who catches your eye "

^^^^^ This

» Add a new message to this topic