FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > this is cool

this is cool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok, all u dirty swingers.. heres a we thing we do from time to time, and we love it....

from time to time, we fuck for a while, then, when were knackered... well sorta just lie beside each other and ask each other wot our fav times have been swinging...

2 things..

1... lets u hear a different thing from your partner that you actually saw happening, it lets u hear how the person was feeling as u watched and all the thngs they witnessed as it happened...

2... such a fuckin turn on when u express wot was going thru ur head at the time of the event.. cus no one else coud ever know that.. and to share these with the one that u love.. wow!!! ... and you both get sumfin out of it.. fuckin amazin !!!

anyhow, only reason im typin this is..

do all you other couples do this ? or r we just dirty perverts lol ?

and, do yas get a thrill out of hearin the others point of view and dirty stories also ?

and.. i had to get the leather settee cleaner out 2nite with a big towel cus we both came all over it ffs.. lay down and talked about previous meets, and came.. like... real real wet lol... and came again.

so, feel free to share if this is a big turn on for yas or.. if its not also.. feel free to discuss

xxxxx

happy fantasy story swinging

newtownabbeycpl

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope we're being dirty perves too Love talking about past experiences for different views. Waits partically enjoy me tell him about my few 1-2-1 but no doubt he'll post too.

Apart from the obvious benefits you already mentioned I think as swingers we need to talk talk talk only way it can work successfully and only way to come up with new ideas

great looking back on the funny pics taken at the time too. Oh the memories

"great looking back on the funny pics taken at the time too. Oh the memories"

Thought you weren't a pic collector

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

yeah we do this aswell,,its brill,,,and as i have a crap memory and js is great,,i get to relive it a lot more,lol,

j bought me an improve your memory book for my bday,,and no i do remember where i put it,,,i just cant get by the first page,,have to keep re reading it

Yup - I've only one rule for my lovely Usee - details details details. Get very upset if she can't describe to me ever little detail of what happened

But ya can't beat vids n pics too

Yee are mad haha

By *rmrsshavenpussCouple  over a year ago

belfast

if u r dirty fekers - then so r we!!!! Love to talk about what we were thinking and looking at when we were playing!!! brings it all back....and adds more!!!! Im still talking bout u making me squirt mr newt!!!! u have magic tongue n fingers!! lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

lol, it is good doing it isnt it ?

have to agree with wait.. i love the detail...

im feckin crap at it, but see when the mrs moans and groans.. shes sooo much better at explainin it lmao..

mrs shaven.... cud still taste ya off my hand at 111am next morn after i came all over it.. shoved it im mrs mouth, then licked wot remained dripping off lol xxx

» Add a new message to this topic