FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Newbie frenzied

Newbie frenzied

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had a friend that join fab yesterday, a friend thats a bi lady.

She deleted her account tonight literally 20hours later.

On the phone with her she told me she had over 600views today alone 112messages 60 odd winks lol

Some crazy messages from a Turkish man and another guy offering to impregnate her lol

Old fellas offering to be her sugar daddy

Some1 looking to lick her feet and all sorts of crazy requests I can't help but laugh but I know some folks have different strokes

It's a shame she had to leave as she is an amazing girl but she literally couldn't handle some of the madness. I never thought being a woman on this site was so crazy especially 112messages lol

Queue keyboard warriors sayin I'm looking this or slating that bla bla bla

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i really think all new ladies should have default messages turned off when they join up , and a mail in their inbox explaining how to set their filters up , u nfortunately there are people who bombard every new profile with ridiculous mails which would frighten the bejayzuz out of most women who fancied this site , a quick poll of new female users would confirm this , I reckon this is why most new female profiles assuming they are actually female quickly decide this site is not for them judging by the barrage of crude rude and explicit messages sent their way within hours of joining .

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

The poor lady god help her there's some amount of idiots on here. Wish her well from me .

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Tralee

It's pretty simple...you say she is a bi lady so all she had to do was change her filters to not looking for single guys and there would end all her messages she was getting.. just saying xx

"It's pretty simple...you say she is a bi lady so all she had to do was change her filters to not looking for single guys and there would end all her messages she was getting.. just saying xx"

this is why ladies should have a look at the site in peace for the first few days of joining without being hounded by unsolicited mail, maybe then thered be less profiles disappearing within 24 hrs of joining , just sayin

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Tralee

"It's pretty simple...you say she is a bi lady so all she had to do was change her filters to not looking for single guys and there would end all her messages she was getting.. just saying xx

this is why ladies should have a look at the site in peace for the first few days of joining without being hounded by unsolicited mail, maybe then thered be less profiles disappearing within 24 hrs of joining , just sayin "

I agree with you xx

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"i really think all new ladies should have default messages turned off when they join up , and a mail in their inbox explaining how to set their filters up , u nfortunately there are people who bombard every new profile with ridiculous mails which would frighten the bejayzuz out of most women who fancied this site , a quick poll of new female users would confirm this , I reckon this is why most new female profiles assuming they are actually female quickly decide this site is not for them judging by the barrage of crude rude and explicit messages sent their way within hours of joining . "

Totally agree with this seen two new ladies join yesterday locally and they are gone today both bi

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Had a friend that join fab yesterday, a friend thats a bi lady.

On the phone with her she told me she had over 600views today alone 112messages 60 odd winks lol

Some crazy messages from a Turkish man and another guy offering to impregnate her lol

Some1 looking to lick her feet and all sorts of crazy requests I can't help but laugh but I know some folks have different strokes

It's a shame she had to leave as she is an amazing girl but she literally couldn't handle some of the madness. I never thought being a woman on this site was so crazy especially 112messages lol

Queue keyboard warriors sayin I'm looking this or slating that bla bla bla"

Not having a go here

Since u had an idea of the madness and u introduced her to fab why did u not help her set up the filters

By *xplicitlyricsMan  over a year ago

south dublin

Girls always get bombarded with messages. Any girl Ive met from here says the same, OP isnt exaggerating its 100+ messages everytime. Then if they get up the hot pics its another barrage.

The admins should really set something up to limit this. Even if its a timed thing where they can only send messages for the first 2 days and whoever they message can reply it would help.

More women on here the better after all

no word of a lie any female i have asked has told me they received upwards of 200 messages within 24 hrs of joining , myself included and at that stage my profile contained no photo and nothing about me at all , and apart from a few very nice and welcoming mails the majority of what landed in my inbox was one line crass mails containing mostly cock pics and with the likes of ... hi do you chargre? / hi can i fuck you up the arse / and so on and so forth , most decent girls who ventured onto here would be totally intimidated and feel completely out of their depth faced with this and so promptly delete.

The sad thing its the same guys mailing every new profile hoping that the poor newbies will meet them . Most are guys on over a yr no veris no pic

Perhaps if you weren't allowed to message until photo verified it would remove a lot of these guys

Unfortunately any site whether it's a swinger, sex or dating site requires a thick skin.

"Unfortunately any site whether it's a swinger, sex or dating site requires a thick skin. "

"Unfortunately any site whether it's a swinger, sex or dating site requires a thick skin.

"

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

I recently set my bestie up on here with a profile after her being to lots of socials parties etc with me.

I waited 2 days before I gave her the password and deleted the 200 odd mails she got before she even had anything on the profile.

I set up her filters and blocked a few well known nutjobs and let her at it..

A two day grace would be ideal and a filter that stops guys repeat mailing if no reply.

is that all only 122 messages lucky her lol

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I had a friend helping me at the beginning going through the mails and deleting them. It's sheer madness and it can go way over 112 messages. Most men check the newbis section and mail them not only the unverified & on here for more than a year.

I agree with clutty sunt there should be a filter set straight from the beginning, it should be compulsory when you set up a female profile. But also the option to hide your profile should be made much easier accessible.

Agree with some the ideas here. Collectively vote with the site subscriber option? Get a critical mass to not pay until features are added?

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Ohhh the good ole days of being a newbie....i do not miss them days

Not having a go here

Since u had an idea of the madness and u introduced her to fab why did u not help her set up the filters "

This

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"I had a friend helping me at the beginning going through the mails and deleting them. It's sheer madness and it can go way over 112 messages. Most men check the newbis section and mail them not only the unverified & on here for more than a year.

I agree with clutty sunt there should be a filter set straight from the beginning, it should be compulsory when you set up a female profile. But also the option to hide your profile should be made much easier accessible. "

I can well imagine!

For Ladies joining there should be a warning notice for them!

Some lovely ladies have joined and there they are, gone!! Freaked out by all the messages!

It's enough to put me off a sex change op....

Out in the sticks

Queue keyboard warriors sayin I'm looking this or slating that bla bla bla"

If she's a friend you should have advised her better.

It's not that this hasn't been discussed many times! The Vultures fly over the Newbie ground waiting to pounce!

Some guys on here are vile but thats why the block button is there, and the site is now reeking of desperation and making it hard for everyone else to enjoy

I wish I got over 200 mails in a day

Don't I got 200 total since been on this...

Out in the sticks

"I wish I got over 200 mails in a day

"

It can be very disconcerting!!

"It's pretty simple...you say she is a bi lady so all she had to do was change her filters to not looking for single guys and there would end all her messages she was getting.. just saying xx

this is why ladies should have a look at the site in peace for the first few days of joining without being hounded by unsolicited mail, maybe then thered be less profiles disappearing within 24 hrs of joining , just sayin "

This is bang on. And maybe the site admin could give a bit more advice/suggestions to new women signing up. Something definitely should be done about it.

"

Would you like me to flood your inbox, would it make you feel better?

Would you like me to flood your inbox, would it make you feel better? "

Yes please plenty of flooding haha

Would you like me to flood your inbox, would it make you feel better?

Yes please plenty of flooding haha"

I didn't think of what I was typining before posting

Not having a go here

Since u had an idea of the madness and u introduced her to fab why did u not help her set up the filters "

Simple I didn't get a 112messages cause I'm a fella lol

Like I used to see women on the updates sayin really guys calm down an stop with the messages an used to think aye OK some1 talking keek but when my friend gemma told me about the messages winks an views etc I was holy good fuck an this was mainly fellas from belfast lol

I've told her about the filters etc now she said she will use them lol

I did the same when i first joined here several years ago - ran away in horror after a couple of days

It's scary as a newbie

I got over it eventually though

By *iss SadisticWoman  over a year ago

Nowhere

Until you learn about the filters it can be overwhelming. Hopefully she will give it another shot, maybe give her some advice on how to set up filters etc.

"Until you learn about the filters it can be overwhelming. Hopefully she will give it another shot, maybe give her some advice on how to set up filters etc. "

Will do, she wasn't scared or nothin jus didn't know what was goin on lol

» Add a new message to this topic