FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > No nice to be rude

No nice to be rude

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just messaged a couple who were looking for fun tonight. Sent a nice message, they replied looking for a face pic. I sent a face pic and they deleted all my messages and no reply. I asked them why and they just deleted again and blocked me. I'm no Brad Pitt and I know every1 has their own taste but surely a reply saying sorry ur not our type won't be that hard. Think it was very rude.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I just messaged a couple who were looking for fun tonight. Sent a nice message, they replied looking for a face pic. I sent a face pic and they deleted all my messages and no reply. I asked them why and they just deleted again and blocked me. I'm no Brad Pitt and I know every1 has their own taste but surely a reply saying sorry ur not our type won't be that hard. Think it was very rude. "

Some people have this approach due to receiving abuse for politely declining. Is it rude? Not really. They are running their account as they see fit. They wouldn't know whether you would respond abusively to their refusal or even start a thread calling them rude. This is the way of fab. Accept it or you will not enjoy the sit. Run your account your way and let others run theirs how they want.

Let's say impolite, it was impolite of them to just cut you off.

Not rude because no reply is a site accepted practice. You obviously weren't what they were looking for or perhaps they knew you? Deep breath, big boy pants & move on.

OK guys. Cheers. I understand I prob was not their taste and I can accept that. OK so Il say impolite and I will move on. Lots of different ways to look at it and lots of different ways to run each account. I just didn't find it a nice way to treat people. But I'm over it.

"OK guys. Cheers. I understand I prob was not their taste and I can accept that. OK so Il say impolite and I will move on. Lots of different ways to look at it and lots of different ways to run each account. I just didn't find it a nice way to treat people. But I'm over it. "

You're new to the site but this is something that is brought up on the regular. No reply is a reply, there are probably more single men here than single ladies and couples combined so when you put up a meet the response tends to be huge. After asking for face pics if it's not a face one is attracted to it can get lost amongst the others and bulk deleted. It's not a personal thing, it's how most of fab work. We can't reply to every single man so he doesn't get offended. No reply = no thanks. Move on

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"I just messaged a couple who were looking for fun tonight. Sent a nice message, they replied looking for a face pic. I sent a face pic and they deleted all my messages and no reply. I asked them why and they just deleted again and blocked me. I'm no Brad Pitt and I know every1 has their own taste but surely a reply saying sorry ur not our type won't be that hard. Think it was very rude. "

Did they send a face pic with their request

"I just messaged a couple who were looking for fun tonight. Sent a nice message, they replied looking for a face pic. I sent a face pic and they deleted all my messages and no reply. I asked them why and they just deleted again and blocked me. I'm no Brad Pitt and I know every1 has their own taste but surely a reply saying sorry ur not our type won't be that hard. Think it was very rude.

"

No they asked me for a face pic and when I sent it they just deleted it and didn't reply.

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

"OK guys. Cheers. I understand I prob was not their taste and I can accept that. OK so Il say impolite and I will move on. Lots of different ways to look at it and lots of different ways to run each account. I just didn't find it a nice way to treat people. But I'm over it.

You're new to the site but this is something that is brought up on the regular. No reply is a reply, there are probably more single men here than single ladies and couples combined so when you put up a meet the response tends to be huge. After asking for face pics if it's not a face one is attracted to it can get lost amongst the others and bulk deleted. It's not a personal thing, it's how most of fab work. We can't reply to every single man so he doesn't get offended. No reply = no thanks. Move on "

True I find myself trying to be polite by saying not our age group ect then they keep on and on messaging

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"I just messaged a couple who were looking for fun tonight. Sent a nice message, they replied looking for a face pic. I sent a face pic and they deleted all my messages and no reply. I asked them why and they just deleted again and blocked me. I'm no Brad Pitt and I know every1 has their own taste but surely a reply saying sorry ur not our type won't be that hard. Think it was very rude.

No they asked me for a face pic and when I sent it they just deleted it and didn't reply. "

Just my way of working but if they request a pic they should be polite enough to show theirs first

However if I had being chatting for a bit and built up a trust I'd send one without any expectations

No they asked me for a face pic and when I sent it they just deleted it and didn't reply. "

Now, that is rude. This place is meant to be a two way street.

Let em off kid. Their loss....

"OK guys. Cheers. I understand I prob was not their taste and I can accept that. OK so Il say impolite and I will move on. Lots of different ways to look at it and lots of different ways to run each account. I just didn't find it a nice way to treat people. But I'm over it.

You're new to the site but this is something that is brought up on the regular. No reply is a reply, there are probably more single men here than single ladies and couples combined so when you put up a meet the response tends to be huge. After asking for face pics if it's not a face one is attracted to it can get lost amongst the others and bulk deleted. It's not a personal thing, it's how most of fab work. We can't reply to every single man so he doesn't get offended. No reply = no thanks. Move on

True I find myself trying to be polite by saying not our age group ect then they keep on and on messaging

"

Only yesterday we were blocked by someone because we politely turned them down. We were honest but polite in saying they weren't our type, and they still kept asking to meet only to play with our own partnere or for the girls to put on a show for the guys etc and got a childish response and immediate block. Suits us to be blocked but my point is, at some stage we're not all gonna be everyone's cup of tea. Accept and move on to the next, throwing your toys out if the pram won't make you any more attractive

Only yesterday we were blocked by someone because we politely turned them down. We were honest but polite in saying they weren't our type, and they still kept asking to meet only to play with our own partnere or for the girls to put on a show for the guys etc and got a childish response and immediate block. Suits us to be blocked but my point is, at some stage we're not all gonna be everyone's cup of tea. Accept and move on to the next, throwing your toys out if the pram won't make you any more attractive "

I just think when they replied asking for a pic they could of replied saying I wasn't their type. Il stop now. Cheers guys.

By *hipchippersonMan  over a year ago

dublin

A not our type doesnt take much though

"A not our type doesnt take much though"

It does when the response is 'well fuck off you fat slag. Wouldn't fuck u anyhow'

dublin

"A not our type doesnt take much though

It does when the response is 'well fuck off you fat slag. Wouldn't fuck u anyhow' "

That just reinforces why you said no in the first place but not everyone is a shitdick

It does when the response is 'well fuck off you fat slag. Wouldn't fuck u anyhow'

That just reinforces why you said no in the first place but not everyone is a shitdick "

You are quite right, not everyone is a dickhead but like I've said, no reply is a reply , that's profile owners perogative to give no reply and it's also a chance you take sending a message, face pic attached or not. I think the majority of ladies will agree when you tell a guy you're not attracted to them they tend to sulk and throw insults. A face pic does nor warrant a reply.

dublin

That just reinforces why you said no in the first place but not everyone is a shitdick

You are quite right, not everyone is a dickhead but like I've said, no reply is a reply , that's profile owners perogative to give no reply and it's also a chance you take sending a message, face pic attached or not. I think the majority of ladies will agree when you tell a guy you're not attracted to them they tend to sulk and throw insults. A face pic does nor warrant a reply. "

Well it is a swinging site not a dating site but I totally agree its up to you if you wanna reply but im not ignorant in real life so Im not gonna change because im online

I believe most of the you couple's and single ladies want your cake and eat it too.

See you're proving our point, because one doesn't reply they're

You are quite right, not everyone is a dickhead but like I've said, no reply is a reply , that's profile owners perogative to give no reply and it's also a chance you take sending a message, face pic attached or not. I think the majority of ladies will agree when you tell a guy you're not attracted to them they tend to sulk and throw insults. A face pic does nor warrant a reply.

Well it is a swinging site not a dating site but I totally agree its up to you if you wanna reply but im not ignorant in real life so Im not gonna change because im online "

See you're proving the ppint. Because someone might not reply you have labelled them as ignorant. Do you know how many males send messages per day, especially when you put up a meet. You cannot honestly expect someone to sit on fab all day and reply to every single message out of fear that some grown man's feelings might get hurt and he will make a thread out of it

"I believe most of the you couple's and single ladies want your cake and eat it too."

What else do you do with cake?

"I believe most of the you couple's and single ladies want your cake and eat it too.

What else do you do with cake? "

You have too choices.

"I believe most of the you couple's and single ladies want your cake and eat it too.

What else do you do with cake? You have too choices.

"

Eat it or don't. But if you don't is that classed the same as not replying to a message from a guy? Is that ignorant? The poor cake!

Eat it or don't. But if you don't is that classed the same as not replying to a message from a guy? Is that ignorant? The poor cake!

"

If you look for a face pic you should have the manners to send one in return.

If you look for a face pic you should have the manners to send one in return. "

Nope, it's your choice to send 1, if I look for a face pic that's MY choice but it's completely your choice to send it. If you bought me a drink at a bar do I have to accept it , or go home with you. A response is not an entitlement

Nope, it's your choice to send 1, if I look for a face pic that's MY choice but it's completely your choice to send it. If you bought me a drink at a bar do I have to accept it , or go home with you. A response is not an entitlement "

So like I have already said you want your cake and eat it too.

Nope, it's your choice to send 1, if I look for a face pic that's MY choice but it's completely your choice to send it. If you bought me a drink at a bar do I have to accept it , or go home with you. A response is not an entitlement So like I have already said you want your cake and eat it too."

Well I'm hardly gonna look for a meet on a swinging site and not play. You're not the 1 I want to play with so I'm rude or ignorant... This is why single men get so much shit in this site

I like to eat my cake, you like to throw your toys out of the pram. Let's see who has the most fun

Nope, it's your choice to send 1, if I look for a face pic that's MY choice but it's completely your choice to send it. If you bought me a drink at a bar do I have to accept it , or go home with you. A response is not an entitlement So like I have already said you want your cake and eat it too.

Well I'm hardly gonna look for a meet on a swinging site and not play. You're not the 1 I want to play with so I'm rude or ignorant... This is why single men get so much shit in this site

I like to eat my cake, you like to throw your toys out of the pram. Let's see who has the most fun "

what makes you think I throw my toys out of the pram.I said the ladies and couple's want everything on their terms or as I put it they want their cake and eat it too.

dublin

See you're proving our point, because one doesn't reply they're

Well it is a swinging site not a dating site but I totally agree its up to you if you wanna reply but im not ignorant in real life so Im not gonna change because im online

See you're proving the ppint. Because someone might not reply you have labelled them as ignorant. Do you know how many males send messages per day, especially when you put up a meet. You cannot honestly expect someone to sit on fab all day and reply to every single message out of fear that some grown man's feelings might get hurt and he will make a thread out of it "

yes thats what I expect

Who's got cake?

"Who's got cake? "

Carrot OK Candy??

I have it happen to me don't let it get to you these thing happen on here

"Who's got cake? "

Apparently all us women and couples. I think my neighbours cat stole mine, I can't find it

"Who's got cake?

Apparently all us women and couples. I think my neighbours cat stole mine, I can't find it "

Don't you know you should never trust a pussy.

Only yesterday we were blocked by someone because we politely turned them down. We were honest but polite in saying they weren't our type, and they still kept asking to meet only to play with our own partnere or for the girls to put on a show for the guys etc and got a childish response and immediate block. Suits us to be blocked but my point is, at some stage we're not all gonna be everyone's cup of tea. Accept and move on to the next, throwing your toys out if the pram won't make you any more attractive

I just think when they replied asking for a pic they could of replied saying I wasn't their type. Il stop now. Cheers guys."

Well if gullible men stopped sending face pics to women and couples they'd soon stop asking for them

I just think when they replied asking for a pic they could of replied saying I wasn't their type. Il stop now. Cheers guys.

Well if gullible men stopped sending face pics to women and couples they'd soon stop asking for them"

I don't think men are gullible of they send a face pic, and I also domy think it's rude if they on get a reply, couples and women don't get replys also , it's part of fab, the great thing is you can choose with whom you want to talk to further and with whom you don't. And if I'm not someones cup of tea then that's ok , I respect and move on

"Who's got cake?

Apparently all us women and couples. I think my neighbours cat stole mine, I can't find it Don't you know you should never trust a pussy."

Well I know now, I'm on pussy patrol this weekend. No one steals my cake and eats it too

Well if gullible men stopped sending face pics to women and couples they'd soon stop asking for them

I don't think men are gullible of they send a face pic, and I also domy think it's rude if they on get a reply, couples and women don't get replys also , it's part of fab, the great thing is you can choose with whom you want to talk to further and with whom you don't. And if I'm not someones cup of tea then that's ok , I respect and move on "

Nah, they're gullible

"Who's got cake?

Apparently all us women and couples. I think my neighbours cat stole mine, I can't find it Don't you know you should never trust a pussy.

Well I know now, I'm on pussy patrol this weekend. No one steals my cake and eats it too "

Don't eat the cake if you do find it because you don't know what that pussy had in its mouth.

Ive kinda given up with the reply of ' sorry not my type but happy fabbing' as one guy went whats curvy? You a fatty?

So now i do the no reply is my answer

Oh and he blocked me too the childish twat

"Who's got cake?

Apparently all us women and couples. I think my neighbours cat stole mine, I can't find it Don't you know you should never trust a pussy.

Well I know now, I'm on pussy patrol this weekend. No one steals my cake and eats it too Don't eat the cake if you do find it because you don't know what that pussy had in its mouth. "

He didn't listen to his own advice... Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

"Ive kinda given up with the reply of ' sorry not my type but happy fabbing' as one guy went whats curvy? You a fatty?

Oh and he blocked me too the childish twat "

What an asshole

"Ive kinda given up with the reply of ' sorry not my type but happy fabbing' as one guy went whats curvy? You a fatty?

Why is that childish? It saves him wasting his time on you in future in case he forgets that he messaged u before

Hate when they block me before I can have the last word!

"Who's got cake?

Well I know now, I'm on pussy patrol this weekend. No one steals my cake and eats it too Don't eat the cake if you do find it because you don't know what that pussy had in its mouth.

He didn't listen to his own advice... Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!"

Who left?

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Tralee

Ah feck did he run off with the cake too

"Who's got cake?

Well I know now, I'm on pussy patrol this weekend. No one steals my cake and eats it too Don't eat the cake if you do find it because you don't know what that pussy had in its mouth.

He didn't listen to his own advice... Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Who left?"

Sligo/Rosman/topdog etc. etc.

By *otheastguyMan  over a year ago

wexford

Were they local to you by any chance

» Add a new message to this topic