FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Threads removed

Threads removed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Think it's quite unfair that threads discussing relevant recent events would be continuously removed. I totally understand that bad behavior in these threads should result in a ban but the constant removal of threads stinks of censorship.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You ever think that due to investigations carried out by law enforcement in Ireland could be hampered by such threads or maybe fab want to keep it's name out of the whole debacle?

By *reelancerideMan  over a year ago

Cork

Hardly a criminal case that requires media blackout though and why would fab want to avoid an enormous publicity opportunity?!

"Hardly a criminal case that requires media blackout though and why would fab want to avoid an enormous publicity opportunity?!"

Are you serious?

"You ever think that due to investigations carried out by law enforcement in Ireland could be hampered by such threads or maybe fab want to keep it's name out of the whole debacle?"

Nope if newspaper articles and radio interveiws don't hamper investigations, I hardly think threads on swinger forums would.It's a thread on a forum about a topic in the news. If that is the case all threads regarding current affairs should be removed.

I'll take a wild stab in the dark and guess that they were removed cos people were continuously naming.

Cork

"Hardly a criminal case that requires media blackout though and why would fab want to avoid an enormous publicity opportunity?!

Are you serious? "

What do you find so unbelievable? Internal investigation for misconduct yes, criminal investigation no. And why wouldn't they as a business want their name in every paper going? No such thing as bad publicity

"You ever think that due to investigations carried out by law enforcement in Ireland could be hampered by such threads or maybe fab want to keep it's name out of the whole debacle?

Nope if newspaper articles and radio interveiws don't hamper investigations, I hardly think threads on swinger forums would.It's a thread on a forum about a topic in the news. If that is the case all threads regarding current affairs should be removed. "

Did you also read all the anti-garda/anti-person who did it comments? Maybe if it had stayed within the bounds of the so called story.

"Hardly a criminal case that requires media blackout though and why would fab want to avoid an enormous publicity opportunity?!

Are you serious?

What do you find so unbelievable? Internal investigation for misconduct yes, criminal investigation no. And why wouldn't they as a business want their name in every paper going? No such thing as bad publicity

"

There is when half their clients would leave them because of it

People kept naming the person thats why they were removed

"You ever think that due to investigations carried out by law enforcement in Ireland could be hampered by such threads or maybe fab want to keep it's name out of the whole debacle?

Nope if newspaper articles and radio interveiws don't hamper investigations, I hardly think threads on swinger forums would.It's a thread on a forum about a topic in the news. If that is the case all threads regarding current affairs should be removed.

Did you also read all the anti-garda/anti-person who did it comments? Maybe if it had stayed within the bounds of the so called story."

Hi Candy and White. I agree with you guys totally that the abuse of both should not be tolerated but there are structures in place to deal with that ie banning. Even removing the offensive post along with a ban is understandable and warranted. I just feel to delete the threads stiffles debate and is throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Did you also read all the anti-garda/anti-person who did it comments? Maybe if it had stayed within the bounds of the so called story.

Hi Candy and White. I agree with you guys totally that the abuse of both should not be tolerated but there are structures in place to deal with that ie banning. Even removing the offensive post along with a ban is understandable and warranted. I just feel to delete the threads stiffles debate and is throwing the baby out with the bathwater. "

There wouldn't have been many posts left in that case.

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

They are probably afraid of these threads being read by reporters etc and used in the media.

People should be careful for the next while about going to badly organised events in public houses etc where everybody is allowed to go.

These could very easily be infiltrated by reporters etc.

Cork

Are you serious?

There is when half their clients would leave them because of it"

Doubt that very much, why would you leave because more people are joining? Plus the traffic increase alone would more than make up for any loss of income associated with the minimal loss of (mainly non paying) 'clients'. Swing 4 Ireland has only seen the benefit of all those Sunday world articles (what actually brought my attention to the culture).

Are you serious?

Doubt that very much, why would you leave because more people are joining? Plus the traffic increase alone would more than make up for any loss of income associated with the minimal loss of (mainly non paying) 'clients'. Swing 4 Ireland has only seen the benefit of all those Sunday world articles (what actually brought my attention to the culture)."

I wouldn't leave - but I bet a lot of the 'single' married people would. Panic would set in

Are you serious?

Doubt that very much, why would you leave because more people are joining? Plus the traffic increase alone would more than make up for any loss of income associated with the minimal loss of (mainly non paying) 'clients'. Swing 4 Ireland has only seen the benefit of all those Sunday world articles (what actually brought my attention to the culture)."

S4i in time will destroy itself mark my words.

Are you serious?

Is s4i still around? Thought that place was well gone

» Add a new message to this topic