FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Stealthing.

Stealthing.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Interesting article I came across. Not being a victim of this myself but having witnessed it at parties . I Thought it was worth sharing here .

A new study explores the phenomenon of “stealthing” ? the purposefully nonconsensual removal of condoms during sex ? and how those who fall victim to the practice can move forward. 

The study, written by Alexandra Brodsky for the Columbia Journal of Gender and Law, features interviews with victims of stealthing. Brodsky also does a deep dive into the online world of men who feel entitled to “bareback” sex without their partner’s consent, regardless of that partner’s gender. 

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58f75eb2e4b05b9d613eb997?section=us_women

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thats very disturbing.....

It ultimately feels better and i have often done it with a long term pertners consent while sleeping with eachother but the feel "entitled" and do it secretly is not a good image for men as a whole

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I had a good few of chancers which is an absolute turn off and disrespectful, but luckily no stealther. However I'm aware of two women this happened to and in my opinion it's a sneaky form of r ape as it happens without consent. It should be reported and legally pursued.

Thats lower than low!

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

What a dirtbag

"I had a good few of chancers which is an absolute turn off and disrespectful, but luckily no stealther. However I'm aware of two women this happened to and in my opinion it's a sneaky form of r ape as it happens without consent. It should be reported and legally pursued. "

That's exactly what it is i.e. in Sweden and will result is same sentencing as other form of that act.

Stealthing...is so wrong on every level.How anybody could stoop so low is beyond me and its only a matter of time before someone will be persued through the legal system and charged with some form non consensual sex.

Should be put in the same level as non consensual sex. Absolutely criminal.

"Should be put in the same level as non consensual sex. Absolutely criminal. "

this has happened to me more than once with meets on here, both men tried to laugh it off as if i was making a big deal out of nothing despite me having explained explicitly that a condom be worn at all times . twice caught a meet attempting to sneakily remove condom when things got hotted up . There are men here who do not give a flying fuck for your safe sex concerns and are quite prepared to totally fucking ignore your boundaries .

Its sexual violence/control its really frightening. Its like something from the dark ages....man spreading his seed!

"I had a good few of chancers which is an absolute turn off and disrespectful, but luckily no stealther. However I'm aware of two women this happened to and in my opinion it's a sneaky form of r ape as it happens without consent. It should be reported and legally pursued.

That's exactly what it is i.e. in Sweden and will result is same sentencing as other form of that act."

Which is as it should be.

Horrible carry on

"Its sexual violence/control its really frightening. Its like something from the dark ages....man spreading his seed!"

The name is disgusting as well, like it's nothing big, 'just a bit of stealth is all, nothing to worry about'.

It was a landmark legal case in Switzerland. Following a tinder hook up the rapist removed the condom without consent. Equally disturbing was the sentence ,1 year suspended.

This happened to me with a well verified member of fab. He wasn't sorry at all and just laughed it off. I was totally shocked by his behaviour.

Morning after pill and off sex until I got the all clear from the doctor were the consequences... not to mention what it did to me mentally.

The craziest thing was I met him again a few months later. I think they call it Stockholm syndrome.

By *isstIrlCouple  over a year ago

Galway

"This happened to me with a well verified member of fab. He wasn't sorry at all and just laughed it off. I was totally shocked by his behaviour.

Morning after pill and off sex until I got the all clear from the doctor were the consequences... not to mention what it did to me mentally.

The craziest thing was I met him again a few months later. I think they call it Stockholm syndrome. "

Please pm me xx

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"This happened to me with a well verified member of fab. He wasn't sorry at all and just laughed it off. I was totally shocked by his behaviour.

The craziest thing was I met him again a few months later. I think they call it Stockholm syndrome. "

omg

The craziest thing was I met him again a few months later. I think they call it Stockholm syndrome. omg "

And you met him again

Wow that's unbelievable that anyone would do that what a total disregard for the woman,no wonder guys get a bad name,

It's a crime in Switzerland and I'd like to think that many countries will follow suit. Absolutely disgusting practice and mindset.

By *kmanMan  over a year ago

Letterkenny

"this has happened to me more than once with meets on here, both men tried to laugh it off as if i was making a big deal out of nothing despite me having explained explicitly that a condom be worn at all times . twice caught a meet attempting to sneakily remove condom when things got hotted up . There are men here who do not give a flying fuck for your safe sex concerns and are quite prepared to totally fucking ignore your boundaries ."

Scumbags all of them

By *hoosyhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

any

"this has happened to me more than once with meets on here, both men tried to laugh it off as if i was making a big deal out of nothing despite me having explained explicitly that a condom be worn at all times . twice caught a meet attempting to sneakily remove condom when things got hotted up . There are men here who do not give a flying fuck for your safe sex concerns and are quite prepared to totally fucking ignore your boundaries ."

If somebody did this to me I'd remove his cock

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

They're obviously not too concerned about their own health either

No, that's for kid-nap victims. What you have is called Russian roulette syndrome...

By *at3232Woman  over a year ago

Castlebar

"this has happened to me more than once with meets on here, both men tried to laugh it off as if i was making a big deal out of nothing despite me having explained explicitly that a condom be worn at all times . twice caught a meet attempting to sneakily remove condom when things got hotted up . There are men here who do not give a flying fuck for your safe sex concerns and are quite prepared to totally fucking ignore your boundaries .

If somebody did this to me I'd remove his cock "

The craziest thing was I met him again a few months later. I think they call it Stockholm syndrome.

No, that's for kid-nap victims. What you have is called Russian roulette syndrome... "

I seriously don't know what drove me to do that. He seriously messed with my head.

Did he try it again?

No, that's for kid-nap victims. What you have is called Russian roulette syndrome...

I seriously don't know what drove me to do that. He seriously messed with my head.

"

Please tell us he didn't do it the second time too....

Did he try it again?"

No

Did he try it again?

No"

My town

Anyman that tried to do this on site should be banned completely

These are the lads that are making it nearly impossible for genuine lads 2 get going on this.

By *hoosyhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

any

"Anyman that tried to do this on site should be banned completely "

This is definitely a case for name and shame

My town

"Anyman that tried to do this on site should be banned completely

This is definitely a case for name and shame "

alot of ladies talk to one another, if I told a member did this id block him....

This is definitely a case for name and shame "

Unfortunately it would be abused.

"These are the lads that are making it nearly impossible for genuine lads 2 get going on this. "

Glad you were able to make this about yourself lol

"I had a good few of chancers which is an absolute turn off and disrespectful, but luckily no stealther. However I'm aware of two women this happened to and in my opinion it's a sneaky form of r ape as it happens without consent. It should be reported and legally pursued.

That's exactly what it is i.e. in Sweden and will result is same sentencing as other form of that act.

Which is as it should be."

This is definitely a case for name and shame alot of ladies talk to one another, if I told a member did this id block him.... "

The problem is some girls anf guys like to spread rumours and sometimes it is bit difficult to believe who is telling the truth.

This is definitely a case for name and shame alot of ladies talk to one another, if I told a member did this id block him....

The problem is some girls anf guys like to spread rumours and sometimes it is bit difficult to believe who is telling the truth. "

"These are the lads that are making it nearly impossible for genuine lads 2 get going on this.

Glad you were able to make this about yourself lol"

A little harsh.. maybe ?

This is definitely a case for name and shame alot of ladies talk to one another, if I told a member did this id block him....

The problem is some girls anf guys like to spread rumours and sometimes it is bit difficult to believe who is telling the truth. "

"These are the lads that are making it nearly impossible for genuine lads 2 get going on this.

Glad you were able to make this about yourself lol"

Not about me I am quite happy with the way this is going for me.

Yes and some people are just plain malicious....

The problem is some girls anf guys like to spread rumours and sometimes it is bit difficult to believe who is telling the truth.

Yes and some people are just plain malicious.... "

Yes!!!!... Tell me about it!

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

"Interesting article I came across. Not being a victim of this myself but having witnessed it at parties . I Thought it was worth sharing here .

A new study explores the phenomenon of “stealthing” ? the purposefully nonconsensual removal of condoms during sex ? and how those who fall victim to the practice can move forward. 

The study, written by Alexandra Brodsky for the Columbia Journal of Gender and Law, features interviews with victims of stealthing. Brodsky also does a deep dive into the online world of men who feel entitled to “bareback” sex without their partner’s consent, regardless of that partner’s gender. 

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58f75eb2e4b05b9d613eb997?section=us_women

"

That is so thoroughly disgusting! Quickest route to castration in my book!

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Stealthing isnt only the removal of a condom during sex. Women are guilty of this too where the condom is pierced with a pin through its wrapper.Its a sneaky way to render them null and void in the attempt of becoming pregnant.

"Stealthing isnt only the removal of a condom during sex. Women are guilty of this too where the condom is pierced with a pin through its wrapper.Its a sneaky way to render them null and void in the attempt of becoming pregnant. "

WTF

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Stealthing isnt only the removal of a condom during sex. Women are guilty of this too where the condom is pierced with a pin through its wrapper.Its a sneaky way to render them null and void in the attempt of becoming pregnant.

WTF "

Scary huh!.

Very true. Someone takes a dislike to someone and all kinds of shit gets said about people. Three sides to every story. Theirs yours and the truth

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The subject is also in an article on the BBC news website.

By *longshottMan  over a year ago

Limerick

"Stealthing isnt only the removal of a condom during sex. Women are guilty of this too where the condom is pierced with a pin through its wrapper.Its a sneaky way to render them null and void in the attempt of becoming pregnant. "

I've never heard of that before. The mind boggles.

i dont advocate for naming and shaming , but the fact remains that there are utter scumbags here who do this kind of thing and i for one couldnt give a flying fuck for their "truth" or side of the story .

"i dont advocate for naming and shaming , but the fact remains that there are utter scumbags here who do this kind of thing and i for one couldnt give a flying fuck for their "truth" or side of the story . "

And what happens when a woman lies and says he did it, but he didn't?

ive not come across that situation .

By *illy.the.kidMan  over a year ago

Wicklow town

"ive not come across that situation ."

That you know of.

By *longshottMan  over a year ago

Limerick

Naming and shaming is banned for good reason.

i can only speak for myself , cant comment on what other people do or think .

There is a special place in hell reserved for slippery snakes in the grass like that.

"There is a special place in hell reserved for slippery snakes in the grass like that. "

yep

very scary thank god you are ok horrible thing to do

There should be laws against this. Disgusting act by scumbags.

"i dont advocate for naming and shaming , but the fact remains that there are utter scumbags here who do this kind of thing and i for one couldnt give a flying fuck for their "truth" or side of the story . "

so you have met them 'scumbags' or it's second hand?

There's lads illigally dumping in here n I can't even get a sniff of a meet, it's an ill divided world

"i dont advocate for naming and shaming , but the fact remains that there are utter scumbags here who do this kind of thing and i for one couldnt give a flying fuck for their "truth" or side of the story .

"

you didnt read my first post on this thread . Yes , I met several .

By *addy36Man  over a year ago

Mayo

I remember as a young lad getting condoms of a fella, now bear in mind I was only 13 or 14 living in the country side and not very street wise and never having seen a condom before we opened the pack as soon as he had left and after inspecting it for a bit and figuring out how these things worked we decided we would blow it up like a balloon, so we blew and blew and blew and it just wouldn't blow up, turns out the sick bollix had pierced it with a pin several times through the seam of the wrapper. This happened approximately 30 years, there were sick bastards then so it's really no surprise there are still some around today.

"i dont advocate for naming and shaming , but the fact remains that there are utter scumbags here who do this kind of thing and i for one couldnt give a flying fuck for their "truth" or side of the story .

you didnt read my first post on this thread . Yes , I met several ."

Touche

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

I'm sure it really pisses off females when they see him blow it up after, a burst it with a pin!

I actually met a woman here who tried to take the condom of me, got very cross when I said no way

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan  over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"I actually met a woman here who tried to take the condom of me, got very cross when I said no way "

Maybe she needed it for someone!!

By *ilbearniMan  over a year ago

peninsula

The Indy today reporting on this, says it is classified as

https://www.indy100.com/article/stealthing-sex-trend-rape-sexual-assault-consent-7701096

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Just seen this in news reports. Shocking stuff. BBC link http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39705734/stealthing---what-you-need-to-know

Unfortunately I think this is quite a common thing. It happened to me when I was 19 and seeing a much older guy. He said he hadn't had sex for a few years and never had an STI. I only knew he had taken the condom off when I noticed cum leaking out of me. I told him he shouldn't have done it but he laughed it off and I didn't want him to think i was overreacting. We didn't use condoms after that. Really shocking to look back now at how easily I accepted his behaviour.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

FFS....simply indefensible

» Add a new message to this topic