FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > BBW

BBW

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not trying to offend the ladies under this category but I used to think this stood for Big Bloody Woman....and not that long ago!! Haha

Anyone else have a funny acronym or something they thought meant one thing but meant something else?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lmao that's very funny!!!

I still think of the telly when reading BBC on here

My best friend is a bit if a prude and she thought dp meant deep pussy.. until i informed her and niw she works in a car place and apparantly the term is used for cars and she said now she grins everytime she hears it.

How innocent lol

By *squaredCouple  over a year ago

Dublin/westmeath/kildare

Know someone who thought lol was lots of love. Explained why I could never figure her texts when giving her bad news

"Not trying to offend the ladies under this category but I used to think this stood for Big Bloody Woman....and not that long ago!! Haha

Anyone else have a funny acronym or something they thought meant one thing but meant something else?

"

I prefer your one to Big Beautiful Woman

Ha, very funny posts guys.

Yes BBC BigEverything! Didn't even regiater that one!

Haha, sometimes prudes can be funny BigBaps!

LOL to your, lol story Rsquared!!

Thanks Miss Innocent, maybe we could start to change what it stands for here!? Ha

I recently spoke to a male friend

L he was telling this other girl he loved watersports when she asked was he into it. He was under the assumption she ment jet skis,water sking etc ????. He got a shock when she gave him a golden shower when they met. I couldnt stoping laughing the poor lad.

"I recently spoke to a male friend

L he was telling this other girl he loved watersports when she asked was he into it. He was under the assumption she ment jet skis,water sking etc ????. He got a shock when she gave him a golden shower when they met. I couldnt stoping laughing the poor lad."

Hahahahaaha.. made my day xx

"I recently spoke to a male friend

L he was telling this other girl he loved watersports when she asked was he into it. He was under the assumption she ment jet skis,water sking etc ????. He got a shock when she gave him a golden shower when they met. I couldnt stoping laughing the poor lad.

Hahahahaaha.. made my day xx"

F'ing hilarious!!!!

By *o hassleMan  over a year ago

moira

"My best friend is a bit if a prude and she thought dp meant deep pussy.. until i informed her and niw she works in a car place and apparantly the term is used for cars and she said now she grins everytime she hears it.

How innocent lol "

She works with cars ... I wonder does she work with me!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic