FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Meets and events

Meets and events

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ellboy101 OP   Man  over a year ago

cavan

With the browsing meets,in uk you can view all added ones for regions,in Ireland is it only possible by county?

Do single straight guys get much response when they add a meet to it?...I suspect not but hopefully wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s louWoman  over a year ago

Enniskillen

"With the browsing meets,in uk you can view all added ones for regions,in Ireland is it only possible by county?

Do single straight guys get much response when they add a meet to it?...I suspect not but hopefully wrong "

Yep....think you can only search Irish meets by county. When I have my profile as UK I can do a search of all NI meets.

As for single straight.guys getting much of a response....it depends. Probably more chance of response if they're known on here through forums or previous meets. You shouldn't have a problem

cavan

"With the browsing meets,in uk you can view all added ones for regions,in Ireland is it only possible by county?

Do single straight guys get much response when they add a meet to it?...I suspect not but hopefully wrong

Yep....think you can only search Irish meets by county. When I have my profile as UK I can do a search of all NI meets.

As for single straight.guys getting much of a response....it depends. Probably more chance of response if they're known on here through forums or previous meets. You shouldn't have a problem "

Thanks Lou,thought so,handy being able to check all meets.

Ha thanks,I wouldn't have your faith in response to a meet,only one way to find out lol

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

Personally I've never had a positive response adding a meet. Mainly just friends of mine emailing me asking how i got on with my ad with the odd tyre kicker

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to have a well verified profile, tried it a few times. Not much success. M&G's or the venue works better.

cavan

Cheers lads,as I suspected way more effective for ladies and couples.

If guys of your calibre got no response then unlikely any will

By *s louWoman  over a year ago

Enniskillen

As for single straight.guys getting much of a response....it depends. Probably more chance of response if they're known on here through forums or previous meets. You shouldn't have a problem

Thanks Lou,thought so,handy being able to check all meets.

Ha thanks,I wouldn't have your faith in response to a meet,only one way to find out lol"

Sure is lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dellboy you looking for a meet ??

What is the world coming to ...

Come on ladies grab this hottie

» Add a new message to this topic