FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Back pain

Back pain

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone know of a good masues. Have back pain and looking 2 get it sorted.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a physio you need

"It's a physio you need"

Yeap. Know anyone

"Does anyone know of a good masues. Have back pain and looking 2 get it sorted. "

Try swimming and gentle Yoga - both work.

Heat packs on the affected area and go to a physio as geordie recommended

back pain when it's left untreated can very literally cripple you

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

Heat pack, difene and rest up.

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

"Heat pack, difene and rest up."

You got any spare difene mr in trouble with his back hopefully get it sorted for wknd

Go get it checked out by professional,

you're not going to get the answer here..

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Get yourself booked in with a good Physical Therapist ideally tomorrow before the long weekend. They'll at least diagnose the problem and ease the pain even a little. PM me if you can't find one...

"Does anyone know of a good masues. Have back pain and looking 2 get it sorted. "

I have a disc that slides in and out from nursing and moving patients etc. I suffered for years then went to this guy in blanchardstown for regular accupuncture. You can pm me and i will give you more info. It took a few attempts but he massages too hes very good.

"It's a physio you need"

Also agree with this but i went to accupunture guy while i was waiting to get seen. He got rid if the initial pain and also could pin point where the pain was originating so centred the accupuncture there. Id highly reccommend him.

Enniscorthy

"Heat pack, difene and rest up.

You got any spare difene mr in trouble with his back hopefully get it sorted for wknd "

Yep, have a few from the last time i suffered with my back, they work a treat.

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

"Does anyone know of a good masues. Have back pain and looking 2 get it sorted.

I have a disc that slides in and out from nursing and moving patients etc. I suffered for years then went to this guy in blanchardstown for regular accupuncture. You can pm me and i will give you more info. It took a few attempts but he massages too hes very good. "

I have recently started acupuncture and find it brilliant. It's the best treatment I've had after 20 years of back problems.

Enniscorthy

Personally, i wouldnt go to a masseuse myself i had a problem with my back.

They could end up doing more damage, i would try acupuncture though.

Alternate hit and cold treatment. Hit patch for a while and then cold patch. Cold patch can be frozen peas wrapped in a tea towel.

Seek a physio, sober rather than later.

I have a disc that slides in and out from nursing and moving patients etc. I suffered for years then went to this guy in blanchardstown for regular accupuncture. You can pm me and i will give you more info. It took a few attempts but he massages too hes very good.

I have recently started acupuncture and find it brilliant. It's the best treatment I've had after 20 years of back problems. "

Yeah i agree fully. I was on a waiting list for months. Pumped full of difene and tramadol for months. Ended up with a ripped stomach lining from difene so id never reccommed that. Accupunctire was great. Felt sick after first attempt but after the next few goes i was a new person. Id go bk to him now when my sciatica kicks in only its a 3 hr journey and anyone with back problems will know if ur sat still for that time its a killer to get moving. This guy is an irish fella in blanch. I swear by him. Xx

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

I have recently started acupuncture and find it brilliant. It's the best treatment I've had after 20 years of back problems.

Yeah i agree fully. I was on a waiting list for months. Pumped full of difene and tramadol for months. Ended up with a ripped stomach lining from difene so id never reccommed that. Accupunctire was great. Felt sick after first attempt but after the next few goes i was a new person. Id go bk to him now when my sciatica kicks in only its a 3 hr journey and anyone with back problems will know if ur sat still for that time its a killer to get moving. This guy is an irish fella in blanch. I swear by him. Xx"

I go to a Korean guy. He practice's old Chinese medicine. He does pulse diagnosis which is amazing how he can tell your ailments.

Enniscorthy

Yeah i agree fully. I was on a waiting list for months. Pumped full of difene and tramadol for months. Ended up with a ripped stomach lining from difene so id never reccommed that. Accupunctire was great. Felt sick after first attempt but after the next few goes i was a new person. Id go bk to him now when my sciatica kicks in only its a 3 hr journey and anyone with back problems will know if ur sat still for that time its a killer to get moving. This guy is an irish fella in blanch. I swear by him. Xx"

Most prescriptions can have side effects, only took a few till pain had eased.

Sorry to hear about your ripped smotach, maybe i shouldnt be recommending taking difene so.

But defo, heat packs do wonders.

By *reatusernameMan  over a year ago

naas

This is impossible for anyone here to diagnose treatment. A heat pack will work if its a muscle problem. However if you have a nerve that is compressed by swelling a heat pack will make that worse! Then you'd need a cold compress. If you have an issue with your disc, then you don't want anyone but a professional to look at it as you could cause damage. See a doctor and get a referral for an mri. And whatever else you do, never see a chiropractor. They are not qualified to resolve this issue if you have a spinal injury. You need to get this looked at properly. Different treatments for different issues. Your back needs only the best. Hope you find a resolution to pain free living

"This is impossible for anyone here to diagnose treatment. A heat pack will work if its a muscle problem. However if you have a nerve that is compressed by swelling a heat pack will make that worse! Then you'd need a cold compress. If you have an issue with your disc, then you don't want anyone but a professional to look at it as you could cause damage. See a doctor and get a referral for an mri. And whatever else you do, never see a chiropractor. They are not qualified to resolve this issue if you have a spinal injury. You need to get this looked at properly. Different treatments for different issues. Your back needs only the best. Hope you find a resolution to pain free living"

Best advice here so far.

I injured lower back... recommend to see this person and that person. ..chiropractor, physio, acupuncture, yoga etc etc. Had multiple scans and eventually an mri. All helped in limited degrees but never got to source. Eventually went to see a Chinese trained sports physio. Two sessions of deep tissue massage with suction cups...gave me a couple special exercises to do daily. Not cured as it never will be but nerve had any repeat immobilising pain/back trauma since.

Get it checked properly first before try out because more damage can be done and could cost you a fortune as so many are doing ' maintenence' treatments so you keep going back regularly for relief.

I do some yoga now which also helps...but the special exercises help prevent reoccurrence.

Cheers all. Bio freez. Ladder it on muscle in a knot

Google Amatsu Navan. I've seen it work long term for many people.

Try relexology works for me

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

"Heat pack, difene and rest up.

You got any spare difene mr in trouble with his back hopefully get it sorted for wknd

Yep, have a few from the last time i suffered with my back, they work a treat."

Bring them with you on Sunday x

If the pain is not nerve related the cause could be tight glutes or hamstring. Progressive stretching over a number of weeks will help. Also doing some core strengthening will also help

I feel your pain, i get regular flair ups of back pain. Hope it gets better soon

[Removed by poster at 29/04/17 21:40:28]

» Add a new message to this topic