FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Connacht v Scarlets

Connacht v Scarlets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good afternoon all,

Just wondering if anyone could let me know of any good pubs or clubs as have friends going over for the game.

Many thanks Ray

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

O'Connell's in Eyre Square, An Pucan, Murty Rabbittes are great places to watch the game and have a few drinks afterwards. They're all within 50 metres of each other in the centre of town.

The Dail Bar is another good rugby pub.

They would be better off sticking to late bars than clubs in Galway. They are usually better craic. The Quays and Kings Head are usually good.

Hope they enjoy drowning their sorrows after the match

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"O'Connell's in Eyre Square, An Pucan, Murty Rabbittes are great places to watch the game and have a few drinks afterwards. They're all within 50 metres of each other in the centre of town.

They would be better off sticking to late bars than clubs in Galway. They are usually better craic. The Quays and Kings Head are usually good.

Hope they enjoy drowning their sorrows after the match "

Many thanks for your help and I hope so too as I'm a ospreys fan.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"O'Connell's in Eyre Square, An Pucan, Murty Rabbittes are great places to watch the game and have a few drinks afterwards. They're all within 50 metres of each other in the centre of town.

Hope they enjoy drowning their sorrows after the match

Many thanks for your help and I hope so too as I'm a ospreys fan."

» Add a new message to this topic