FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > twilight

twilight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

does anyone know about the club that was supposed to open in dub this month??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

http://www.fabswingers.com/clubs/474

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

opening date on the website has been changed to TBC 2011. seems it's taking longer than expected

BELFAST UK

if there getting that much people joining surely they should just go ahead and have an open night and then focus on getting the rest of the memberships sorted out

I was thinking that too

Check there website it says date to be confirmed...... Having run many civie clubs these things are not built or setup over night, so I think all you folk need to hold ya horses and wait till they have everything in place. We wouldn't want to be left out of the opening day because they didn't have enough time to get to our membership.

Don't think all the bad mouthing in other threads about this club help them getting membership any faster like.....

Just our 2 cents worth

BELFAST UK

What im saying is if they are waiting and waiting till all the memberships are done and then going to open it will be a brave while if its as busy as people are making out to be, so there for why not open up if the club is ready and the staff is on hand to start, who ever misses the open tough luck its not the end of the world

Mr Letme

I don't see any 'bad mouthing' in any forum posts be it this thread or others.

There has been a lot of talk about TWILIGHTS pending opening on this site and others and from where I sit its all positive!

Now there's my two cents worth.

"Check there website it says date to be confirmed...... Having run many civie clubs these things are not built or setup over night, so I think all you folk need to hold ya horses and wait till they have everything in place. We wouldn't want to be left out of the opening day because they didn't have enough time to get to our membership.

Don't think all the bad mouthing in other threads about this club help them getting membership any faster like.....

Just our 2 cents worth "

"Mr Letme

I don't see any 'bad mouthing' in any forum posts be it this thread or others.

There has been a lot of talk about TWILIGHTS pending opening on this site and others and from where I sit its all positive!

Now there's my two cents worth.

"

i agree,there has been disappointment in the lack of communication from the owners of the club,but no bad mouthing from prospective members.

hopefully the club will open soon,be as sucessful as we all hope,and we will soon forget about any little niggles we may have.

BELFAST UK

well near the end of aug has anyone heard any more about if this club is going to open or not

People have to remember that to open any new business it is better to have all parts of the business in place and ready before opening (remember this is not just any night club). So what if it takes a few weeks or a month for the owners to make everything the way they want it.We all should be thanking these people for putting their heads above the parapet for all of us.

ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE THAT WAIT....

"Check there website it says date to be confirmed...... Having run many civie clubs these things are not built or setup over night, so I think all you folk need to hold ya horses and wait till they have everything in place. We wouldn't want to be left out of the opening day because they didn't have enough time to get to our membership.

Just our 2 cents worth "

just looked again, seems they have a new website up, and a date in October is on the cards.

By *orderhoppersCouple  over a year ago

donegal

Well fair play to them, trying to get a club set up here no one else is trying to. if it works out we will all be happy so we will see wat happens peeps, hope it happens and we can meet all u horny cpls xxx

]

Just our 2 cents worth "

one week left supposedly

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

will be there opening night if it happens for sure

wish we could, but will hopefully get down some time I'm not working

» Add a new message to this topic