FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > How was vanilla club last night

How was vanilla club last night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How was vanilla club last night we were going to pop our party cherry but couldn't make it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Normally takes people a few hours to respond..can be a late night for some

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

You should go very nice place must say. Very kinky play rooms .

By *appytoadsCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

Omg - can honestly say. This is a money grabbing joke for a club. too small. bar staff rude and money hungry. get fast away if you get an invite. better fun in your own bedroom. don't waste your money - definitely won't be back

A x M

By *herry_bombshellWoman  over a year ago

northside

Haven't been to joandwex new venture yet but they're lovely welcoming people. Pay no attention to ppl that are determined to be miserable no matter what

West Dublin

No misery here, just stating facts, BTW where in the world would mobile phones be allowed in playrooms in swing clubs, shoddy operation.

"Omg - can honestly say. This is a money grabbing joke for a club. too small. bar staff rude and money hungry. get fast away if you get an invite. better fun in your own bedroom. don't waste your money - definitely won't be back

A x M "

Money hungry in what way, drinks are normally a standard price across the clubs?

"Haven't been to joandwex new venture yet but they're lovely welcoming people. Pay no attention to ppl that are determined to be miserable no matter what"

Well they've obviously been there and you haven't. Why would we pay attention to you but not them?

West Dublin

Pacing 150 people into a space for no more than 100 to make as much as you can,

I think it’s incredibly unfair to pitch an Irish swing club with standards of overseas clubs ; remember Ireland is still decades behind the rest of Europe when it comes to anything commercial , in fairness to jo and wex they are the ONLY people running anything like this here in dear old Ireland which gives like minded swingers an opportunity to meet mingle and play , lots of people talk big about opening a club and it never comes to fruition ; however Jorge and Vanessa have managed to put something together which is obviously popular with people and for that I think most people are great full to at least have the option of their club .

By *ollymouse3Woman  over a year ago

sligo

Sounds terrible and i was intending to head up to it soon. thanks for the heads up

Who is running such a terrible place like that. Tut tut tut.

"I think it’s incredibly unfair to pitch an Irish swing club with standards of overseas clubs ; remember Ireland is still decades behind the rest of Europe when it comes to anything commercial , in fairness to jo and wex they are the ONLY people running anything like this here in dear old Ireland which gives like minded swingers an opportunity to meet mingle and play , lots of people talk big about opening a club and it never comes to fruition ; however Jorge and Vanessa have managed to put something together which is obviously popular with people and for that I think most people are great full to at least have the option of their club . "

I agree and the last thing we need is to see this being undermined, what strikes me about the comment above is the potential implications from a purely health and safety perspective, I think is would be useful for the club to update folks here about safety concerns.

"No misery here, just stating facts, BTW where in the world would mobile phones be allowed in playrooms in swing clubs, shoddy operation. "

Phones??? That doesn’t sound good

"Omg - can honestly say. This is a money grabbing joke for a club. too small. bar staff rude and money hungry. get fast away if you get an invite. better fun in your own bedroom. don't waste your money - definitely won't be back

A x M "

We've been to quite a few clubs abroad and trust us €40 entrance and 5€ a for drink token is far from being money grabbing. There is bound to be some teething problems on what is only their second night in the new venue. Ireland is extremely limited in people willing to put in the hard work and commitment it takes into pulling of a venture like this, so like minded people like ourselves can have a setting in which to interact accordingly. The vanilla club is not perfect, and V&J will be the first to admit that, but they are willing to take any feedback on board, positive or negative.

By *herry_bombshellWoman  over a year ago

northside

"Haven't been to joandwex new venture yet but they're lovely welcoming people. Pay no attention to ppl that are determined to be miserable no matter what

Well they've obviously been there and you haven't. Why would we pay attention to you but not them?"

Sure sweetheart. Maybe the over 170 reviews/verifications are good enough?

By *ixpackCouple  over a year ago

South

Eh..the vanilla club we were at last night was FANTASTIC! The place was rockin..it was busy, crammed with sexiness. Fabulous poledancers and plenty of places to play. The staff were brilliant as ever and got in on the fancy dress theme. An excellent night as always!

"Haven't been to joandwex new venture yet but they're lovely welcoming people. Pay no attention to ppl that are determined to be miserable no matter what

Well they've obviously been there and you haven't. Why would we pay attention to you but not them?

Sure sweetheart. Maybe the over 170 reviews/verifications are good enough?"

What does that have to do with your initial comment? The person above gave their feelings on the place based on a visit. You dismissed their comment on the basis that they're 'lovely and welcoming people', which has nothing to do with the issues raised

Absolutely dying to go!!!

Trying to get verifications isn’t easy

Right I hadn’t been out to a party for some time . I haven’t played abroad but I’ve been to a few parties here in Ireland.

Def not money grabbing ... it was a great bloody night . Great people . The bar staff were sound. J & V were attentive hosts .

I was in the play rooms a good bit ... all beautifully done I may add. I never saw a phone out.

I’ll be going again and again .

Oh hi to all the people I met last night new & old pals.

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Was there myself last night. And yes it was busy but it was halloween ( the irish love halloween), what did you expect. The host and staff were perfect. Atmosphere was buzzing. Cant wait till the next time i go

By *ughes thomasCouple  over a year ago

wexford

[Removed by poster at 29/10/17 17:16:13]

By *ughes thomasCouple  over a year ago

wexford

Well we were at the brillant yeh sexie night at vanilla fancy dress was very busy and as for the bar staff so friendly and couldn't as for nicer they are great as for the host they were also fancy dressed. Great crowed and laughs. Apart from one man the way he spoke to one of the hosts was an out an out discease if he spoke to v like that od hate to see what way he tewats his WIFE id he has one.

Great value on drinks as for in our own local the bottles are more expensive.

Looking foward to more great night's of fun and laughs with very respectfull and lovely people and lots more fun to come.

Thanks for a great night j & V

By *igglebutt and FoamyCouple  over a year ago

Kildare, Cork

WE have been to the vanilla club in Dublin twice now, its opening night and last night and all I can say is your just wrong claiming its a money grabbing joke of a club!!! Swinger clubs in Ireland are far and few between and when they run nights there is a high demand for them especially on weekends like Halloween. The entry price is similar to any normal club in Dublin. The club also charges prices for drinks similar to any other club in Dublin (you obviously dont get out much in town if you dont realise that). Vanilla is one of the better clubs in Ireland and in high demand which is obvious from the number of people attending and re-attending this club. As for your phone comment, phones are not allowed be used upstairs in the club however since the lockers to store your personal items including your phones, are upstairs some people may not have respected this rule. We certainly have enjoyed our nights at the vanilla club and we will be back but I guess if you go out determined not to have a good night then it wont matter how good the club is.

"Right I hadn’t been out to a party for some time . I haven’t played abroad but I’ve been to a few parties here in Ireland.

Def not money grabbing ... it was a great bloody night . Great people . The bar staff were sound. J & V were attentive hosts .

I was in the play rooms a good bit ... all beautifully done I may add. I never saw a phone out.

I’ll be going again and again .

Oh hi to all the people I met last night new & old pals.

"

Hi

By *irtypair00Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

Yes we too where there last nite and had a fantastic time yes it was busy but Halloween always is . At the end of the day the nite is what you make of it and if you don't like , Don't go back

But don't come on running down something because it wasn't to your liking , as is seem like the other 148 people you think where there had a great time .

Mr dirty xx

"Omg - can honestly say. This is a money grabbing joke for a club. too small. bar staff rude and money hungry. get fast away if you get an invite. better fun in your own bedroom. don't waste your money - definitely won't be back jayus that's not good endorsement lol

A x M "

Well they've obviously been there and you haven't. Why would we pay attention to you but not them?"

By *DSGCouple  over a year ago

That place in

We have been to the new Vanilla Club and have to say it brillent, it's a perfect bar area and the rooms are just great, we were there the opening night and never saw anyone on phones upstairs and if you were don't be surprised if your asked to put them away by other swingers

V&J are perfect hosts and go out of their way to get the club perfect, entrance fee and bar prices are normal

As another couple said if you dident like it, don't go again

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I wasn't there but if the op saw someone with a camera or phone recording in play rooms did they confront the person or tell the hosts about it at the time? Because thar sort or behaviour is everyone's responsibility to stamp out.

All there friends are commenting now saying how great it was lol

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

I didnt see anyone with a phone out. If i did i wouldnt come on here and complain. I would have made big deal out of it at the time.

I spent a lot of time upstairs as well, did anyone else see anything?

I would be very surprised.

Peter.

Dublin

"All there friends are commenting now saying how great it was lol "

No just people that got an invite and had a great nite . We spent most of it upstairs too .

Kildare, Cork

[Removed by poster at 29/10/17 19:17:13]

Fair play guys for coming out in support of the club, I'll be the first to put my hand up for being too quick off the mark in response to the comment made, plenty of experienced guys here contradict this..I'm happy with that.

South Dublin Area

"Sounds terrible and i was intending to head up to it soon. thanks for the heads up "
Why dont you make your own mind up, instead of taking the word of a single poster ffs

Kildare, Cork

No all the people who attended the night are saying how great it was because it was an enjoyable night!

Its very easy to criticize anything anyone tries to do but those who are the most critical are rarely the ones who would put in any effort to make it any better.

South Dublin Area

And as for money grabbing wtf do you expect, free entry, free drink??

By *ain4uWoman  over a year ago

dublin

Every single comment you make ..on every single thread ... you put ''lol'' at the end of your comment...

You lol should lol really lol stop lol that lol if lol you lol want lol to lol get lol a lol meet lol .. just a bit of friendly advice lol

"All there friends are commenting now saying how great it was lol

Every single comment you make ..on every single thread ... you put ''lol'' at the end of your comment...

You lol should lol really lol stop lol that lol if lol you lol want lol to lol get lol a lol meet lol .. just a bit of friendly advice lol "

Lol...

dublin

You lol should lol really lol stop lol that lol if lol you lol want lol to lol get lol a lol meet lol .. just a bit of friendly advice lol

Lol... "

By *anto3087Man  over a year ago

dun laoghaire

Any club I was at in U, it was up to peple to leave mobile phones in lockers provided, is it not the same here.

That is why dress down clubs are best.

By *old fingerCouple  over a year ago

Dun loaghaire

Once again we where at vanilla and last night was amazing thank you again to jorge and v for inviting us. Great space playrooms and people we will be going again till next time.

D&b xx

Any club we have ever been in mobile phones are not allowed so if someone is using one the hosts or bystanders would I believe take action. The hosts should check the phone and delete any material before ejecting the person from the club. Most clubs abroad do not allow anyone dressed in the play areas which eliminates this issue. There are bound to be teething issues with any new clubs and it is difficult to attain the standards of clubs abroad which operate in a much more open environment. We have always enjoyed our visits previously and will usually try things ourselves before judging but absolutely mobile phones have to be banned. Discreet security at any club is very important.

Sam and Alan

By *evilinsidemeMan  over a year ago

Trim

Been thinking of attending a vanilla party in the future. have chatted and even met a good few people who went either last night or to the first party.

So far everyone has been positive and enjoyed going.

So I'm happy with that and look forward to going in the future.

Wtf it's wrong whit those guys . No where in Ireland u will get free drinks in a club , 40€ entrance fee it isn't much at all , and the place it's great may not be a big one ,both it still great, we all sould say thanks to J&V for doing all this for all of us at the of the day we Hav fun in there we are feeling good we drink we dance and all that ,and they can't do it for free evrithing cost money , if u are in a bad mood stay at home don't leave you're house if ia aren't an open minded then again stay home , if u Hav big aspectings go to U.K. France Belgium o Germany don't forget here is Ireland a shit hole . So at the end off the day the place is amazing and the prices are ok and u know why ? Because that' place is full of nice friendly open minded peps, that's makes evrithing to be nice no matter if it is small o big and J&V are the best at doing this , what if this place would not exist where we all gone go? And what we gone do ? , how many of us could get into a apartament o house ? Thanks to God that J&V are here and they are doing all that so we all can meet tougheter and enjoy ,,!!! Please notice that I'm not English o Irish so my writing isn't the best

"Been thinking of attending a vanilla party in the future. have chatted and even met a good few people who went either last night or to the first party.

So far everyone has been positive and enjoyed going.

So I'm happy with that and look forward to going in the future."

. I would higly recommend u to pay a visit the place is great and full of nice peps and J&V are very welcoming ... see u there

I wasn't in the club last night, but attended the opening night a couple of weeks ago and will definitely be returning.

I'm saddened to see the negative comments above and wish they had been voiced to the hosts directly instead.

By *ocvix17Couple  over a year ago

nutbushcitylimits

I would say that it's everyone responsiblity to be vigilant when it comes to mobile phones. J&V cannot possibly be watching everyone all the time, whilst hosting the night as well. It would only take a quiet word to let them know, and they would have dealt with it swiftly. Privacy and trust are paramount in this crazy lifestyle. I didn't feel it cost any more than a night out in Dublin. Plus you are paying to spend the evening with other like minded people, all brought under one roof by J&V. To us, it was totally worth it and we had an amazing night

Hi everyone, I was there for the first time without my other half, who joined at the end of the night...I had hours of fun upstairs in the playroom and I agree that it's difficult to create the same calibre of Club as might be seen abroad, but I would like to offer a few thoughts for future events;

- more towels & wipes- it doesn't cost much , but helps a lot with hygiene

- get rid of the slippy, black plastic bed covers & get double sided sheets that are water proof underneath to protect the mattress, but soft on top..then people can cover with towels & change to fresh ones when they're done.

- low playing music upstairs would be nice for a bit of ambience

Other than the above..loved the play swing, the chained up area & leather fringed whip, the lockers for keeping belongings & the pole downstairs for dancing on..

Sorry to the guy who's arm I nearly hurt doing jiu jitsu.I got a bit carried away! I met so many of you last night but I can't remember everyone's names..I had a blast though..

..oh..I forgot to add..I didn't notice any mobile phones & would've said so if I did..

By *harmonyCouple  over a year ago

sth

Keeping strictly to the topic and as the OP has asked for thoughts ...well we had a fantastic time at the new Vanilla Club, Jorge, Vanessa and Barman Ralph were in top form considering it was their second night in the new venue and also tending to 150 patrons is no small task. Nice crowd, great mixture of young and old and seemed like people came from all over the country and mostly everyone got into the Halloween spirit . So 10 out of 10,

keep up the good work.

Monique and Charlie

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Tralee

After meeting J+V at a party..couldn't be more nice and friendly and to all the negative comments if they didn't have the place where would ye have been last nite..some pub griping about somewhere to go to...

By *alwayheadsCouple  over a year ago

galway

[Removed by poster at 30/10/17 00:04:41]

You lol should lol really lol stop lol that lol if lol you lol want lol to lol get lol a lol meet lol .. just a bit of friendly advice lol "

ah does it bothar you that much lol

You lol should lol really lol stop lol that lol if lol you lol want lol to lol get lol a lol meet lol .. just a bit of friendly advice lol ah does it bothar you that much lol "

and no I'm not going to stop it wouldn't want meet someone who's that petty and sad and wouldn't meet someone because they put lol at end of sentences on thread ffs

I'll need to get my ass down there soon

Kildare, Cork

"Any club we have ever been in mobile phones are not allowed so if someone is using one the hosts or bystanders would I believe take action. The hosts should check the phone and delete any material before ejecting the person from the club. Most clubs abroad do not allow anyone dressed in the play areas which eliminates this issue. There are bound to be teething issues with any new clubs and it is difficult to attain the standards of clubs abroad which operate in a much more open environment. We have always enjoyed our visits previously and will usually try things ourselves before judging but absolutely mobile phones have to be banned. Discreet security at any club is very important.

Sam and Alan "

"The hosts should check the phone and delete any material before ejecting the person from the club." - that would not be legally possible in Ireland as in order to seize personal property like a mobile phone you either have to be a member of the gardai or have a court order so not feasible to check phones like this. however it should be up to anyone attending who sees someone using a mobile phone to challenge that person to stop using it or else to notify the hosts. the hosts cannot be everywhere in the club all the time so since we all want the clubs to be safe those attending should help ensure phones arent used.

Kildare, Cork

" Wtf it's wrong whit those guys . No where in Ireland u will get free drinks in a club , 40€ entrance fee it isn't much at all , and the place it's great may not be a big one ,both it still great, we all sould say thanks to J&V for doing all this for all of us at the of the day we Hav fun in there we are feeling good we drink we dance and all that ,and they can't do it for free evrithing cost money , if u are in a bad mood stay at home don't leave you're house if ia aren't an open minded then again stay home , if u Hav big aspectings go to U.K. France Belgium o Germany don't forget here is Ireland a shit hole . So at the end off the day the place is amazing and the prices are ok and u know why ? Because that' place is full of nice friendly open minded peps, that's makes evrithing to be nice no matter if it is small o big and J&V are the best at doing this , what if this place would not exist where we all gone go? And what we gone do ? , how many of us could get into a apartament o house ? Thanks to God that J&V are here and they are doing all that so we all can meet tougheter and enjoy ,,!!! Please notice that I'm not English o Irish so my writing isn't the best"

very well put, we have very few people willing to take the time and considerable effort, and cost to provide us with clubs like this and J&V do it very well. without them and this club our choices would be very limited.

By *ohnandGemCouple  over a year ago

Louth/Meath/Dublin

You lol should lol really lol stop lol that lol if lol you lol want lol to lol get lol a lol meet lol .. just a bit of friendly advice lol ah does it bothar you that much lol and no I'm not going to stop it wouldn't want meet someone who's that petty and sad and wouldn't meet someone because they put lol at end of sentences on thread ffs "

You forgot to lol.

By *harmonyCouple  over a year ago

sth

12 more sleeps to next Vanilla Club night...!!!!

By *ilbearniMan  over a year ago

peninsula

"Any club we have ever been in mobile phones are not allowed so if someone is using one the hosts or bystanders would I believe take action. The hosts should check the phone and delete any material before ejecting the person from the club. Most clubs abroad do not allow anyone dressed in the play areas which eliminates this issue. There are bound to be teething issues with any new clubs and it is difficult to attain the standards of clubs abroad which operate in a much more open environment. We have always enjoyed our visits previously and will usually try things ourselves before judging but absolutely mobile phones have to be banned. Discreet security at any club is very important.

Sam and Alan

"The hosts should check the phone and delete any material before ejecting the person from the club." - that would not be legally possible in Ireland as in order to seize personal property like a mobile phone you either have to be a member of the gardai or have a court order so not feasible to check phones like this. however it should be up to anyone attending who sees someone using a mobile phone to challenge that person to stop using it or else to notify the hosts. the hosts cannot be everywhere in the club all the time so since we all want the clubs to be safe those attending should help ensure phones arent used. "

If a photo is taken on private property,then the photographer has to abide by the rules as laid down by the owner, otherwise it is illegal. Then there is the matter of consent to be filmed to be considered also. Gardai could and should be called if you suspect someone of taking pics in a private club that stipulates no photography or filming.

Although some folk like being filmed, only polite to ask first I think.

By *arbieLeoCouple  over a year ago

Dublin 7

We had a great night!, loved it, and we'll be back

By *addubMan  over a year ago

dublin. 12

I haven't been to the club yet but hope to get an invite as & when the time comes. Until then I cannot comment of the standards of service, but if the reviews are even half right then it is going to take off big time best of luck to the organizers on this venture they have put their time effort & MONEY in creating a club for us genuine swingers. J&V best of luck with the club.

I have to say it was our first ever party and was not sure what to expect but all but a couple of people were super nice we chatted to lots .I was very quickly put at ease the drinks work out at a 5er a drink cheaper than a drink in town. Didn't see one phone out all night which was so nice as its the norm now to have a phone in your hand . We can't wait to go to our next party you guys do a great job !!!!

dublin

You lol should lol really lol stop lol that lol if lol you lol want lol to lol get lol a lol meet lol .. just a bit of friendly advice lol ah does it bothar you that much lol and no I'm not going to stop it wouldn't want meet someone who's that petty and sad and wouldn't meet someone because they put lol at end of sentences on thread ffs "

Aw... lol lol lol

dublin

You lol should lol really lol stop lol that lol if lol you lol want lol to lol get lol a lol meet lol .. just a bit of friendly advice lol ah does it bothar you that much lol and no I'm not going to stop it wouldn't want meet someone who's that petty and sad and wouldn't meet someone because they put lol at end of sentences on thread ffs

You forgot to lol."

Dublin

You lol should lol really lol stop lol that lol if lol you lol want lol to lol get lol a lol meet lol .. just a bit of friendly advice lol ah does it bothar you that much lol and no I'm not going to stop it wouldn't want meet someone who's that petty and sad and wouldn't meet someone because they put lol at end of sentences on thread ffs

You forgot to lol.

"

Oh look who's back lol lol

Mr dirty xx

dublin

You forgot to lol.

Oh look who's back lol lol

Mr dirty xx "

Hi Mr dirty .. lol lol

Xx

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Wipes and towels and waterproof bed sheets..phuck that what am i doing on this site at all

By *ollymouse3Woman  over a year ago

sligo

Im delighted to read this. as im thinking of going there on their next party and as a single lady i want to know its ok.. I have been to other parties hosted by Jand W and its was class. x

» Add a new message to this topic