FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Reading profiles ??

Reading profiles ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do men not bother to read profiles ?? Would have more of a change to get a reply if they did

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/07/17 18:45:29]

A lot never do read...

The minority think they know best or there. Unfortunately you'll never stop the chancers

I always read the profile..yours is an average length of text. Mine is a lot below average but typical of a man.

But I get lost reading the essay type profile.attractive or appealing as they might be I get bored reading uptightness. To those with the essays, I say 'loosen up'

What messages have you gotten to make to ask that? Your profile text seems straight and to the point!

I got called a bitch because i asked a guy to read my profile

"Why do men not bother to read profiles ?? Would have more of a change to get a reply if they did "
Personally I always read profiles to try and find something relative to put into my message(which can be difficult with the standard "woman looking for men" profile),but seeing 99% don't reply ,I can see why men do stop making the effort

"I always read the profile..yours is an average length of text. Mine is a lot below average but typical of a man.

But I get lost reading the essay type profile.attractive or appealing as they might be I get bored reading uptightness. To those with the essays, I say 'loosen up'"

If a man or woman or couple,get bored reading the "essay" type profiles,then don't message them.

I think that's what the op is saying.

If one can't be arsed reading a profile,wether long or short,then why should the profiler be arsed to reply?

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"I got called a bitch because i asked a guy to read my profile "

How did you know he hasn't...and then just gonr for it anyway

That's also what I'm saying. If I get bored or get a vibe I don't like.i move on

By *kmanMan  over a year ago

Letterkenny

"Why do men not bother to read profiles ?? Would have more of a change to get a reply if they did "

2017 I always read them

"Why do men not bother to read profiles ?? Would have more of a change to get a reply if they did Personally I always read profiles to try and find something relative to put into my message(which can be difficult with the standard "woman looking for men" profile),but seeing 99% don't reply ,I can see why men do stop making the effort "

This can be the case a lot of tree time.

A lot of the guys that read profiles, myself included, have given up messaging women because of lack of either reading the message or a reply.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Probally the same reasons women and cpls don't bother

Then there's the profiles that contain nothing other than "will fill in later" and still expect a guy to write a personalised imaginative first mail now I know I have a good imagination cause I can get off on it alone but ffs give is something to work with

No imagination needed.be yourself have respect(obviously alot of men here don't) and have a laugh.

By *ir1967Man  over a year ago

in da sticks, london, amsterdam, madrid

Well, I admit my profile as well as our couple profile are rather in the category "essays", which we did on purpose. If it bores any reader or turns the reader off , then mostlikely we wouldn't click anyways, so time saved for either side .

For those short kept mails coming in from trades men in transit of any kind...well there is the delete button feature

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

I always read profiles. Gives something to kick off a conversation that may lead to smiles all round.

Yours is quite a good one OP, short and too the point.

"Well, I admit my profile as well as our couple profile are rather in the category "essays", which we did on purpose. If it bores any reader or turns the reader off , then mostlikely we wouldn't click anyways, so time saved for either side .

For those short kept mails coming in from trades men in transit of any kind...well there is the delete button feature"

What about a delivery driver in a Transit? Or a Tradesman in a Trafic?

He may have struggled with the big words....speaking for myself...I greatly prefer a long and detailed profile - Jesus; look at mine - you get a much better idea of the person as a result. Needless to say that I get messaged not very much - such is life - but I've no time for the picture less, word less profile....if they are lazy about that....they will be lazy about every fecking thing

I'd rather look at tits and ass than read a profile.

How is that working out for you ??

"How is that working out for you ??"

Oh now that's what I call a question....you're good at the pithy retort.

I read profiles, i find the concept of messaging somebody without doing so daft

Nice stereotypical appraisal of the tradesman in the van.

I allways read one before mailing

"I'd rather look at tits and ass than read a profile. "

and meet then in person and discover how they really are... Sometimes words are so far from reality

I always read profiles. If someone asks me to dance, jump, sing or reply in a certain way...I tend not to message.... i may still like their pics or profile but I find it off putting.

"I'd rather look at tits and ass than read a profile.

and meet then in person and discover how they really are... Sometimes words are so far from reality "

Looking might be a better experience.

By *xplicitMan  over a year ago

donegal

..reading profiles and chattin people is kinda what i enjoy...im still not sure about meeting again from here although im chatting a couple lovely people..but how many tits and ass can a guy ogle and wanna fuck??...its bananas..

"I'd rather look at tits and ass than read a profile.

and meet then in person and discover how they really are... Sometimes words are so far from reality

Looking might be a better experience. "

Lookings free, touchings gonna cost ya

So it is one guy that causes you to generalise about all men? :P

Trust me, single ladies or couples not always read profiles too... And they use text speech, or only bother to say 'Hi'.

I guess if it is just one guy that was an bad person to you, it's not that bad tbh

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I'd rather look at tits and ass than read a profile. "

You're right, I do the same with your profile

No unfortunately he hasn't been the only 1

Hmmm we do read and we taking a chance. There is something about you what making us to come back every so often. Hope dies last

By *xplicitMan  over a year ago

donegal

Just block 'em..take no shit..

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"No unfortunately he hasn't been the only 1 "

Look upon it as a filter. Who doesn't read doesn't get anywhere. They normally get a nice polite no thanks from me and that's it. No point in pointing out to them that they haven't read the profile, you'll only get a snotty answer.

By *rs Pink PantherWoman  over a year ago

The Darkest Side

Mine too scary anyway

He did get a no thanks but kept messaging

"No unfortunately he hasn't been the only 1 "

Honestly, nobody gives a shit

The guy up above gave you the honest answer; we couldn't be arsed to read it. Rather just look at pics

By *aythekiddMan  over a year ago

Carlow

Illiterate shaming?

By *aider190Man  over a year ago

swords

Guys you can tell so much from a profile . Now that can be good and bad . I read the profiles intensively . You get some idea of the person who wrote it. Now this is not infallible but give it a go. I find it ensures that the precious time that we all have to spare is not wasted .

By *unguy401Man  over a year ago

dublin

I've got on great with this girl like. She a lady and had fun with her the other nite. Women to men ratio is unreal. She a lady and it must be hard for them. All I say is she good craic and great in bed

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"Why do men not bother to read profiles ?? Would have more of a chance to get a reply if they did "

As previously mentioned, many couples and females are the same.

They will write a very long message with no relevance to the profile or assume their single line of greeting will suffice.

. There too long lot women have huge essays as there profiles and I cant be arsed reading them lol

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Why do men not bother to read profiles ?? Would have more of a change to get a reply if they did . There too long lot women have huge essays as there profiles and I cant be arsed reading them lol "

So if you can't extend them the common courtesy of reading their profile why should they extend you the common courtesy of a reply.

If you can't give them a few minutes of your time to read their profile then why should they give you any of their time to meet with you? Just saying.

"Why do men not bother to read profiles ?? Would have more of a change to get a reply if they did . There too long lot women have huge essays as there profiles and I cant be arsed reading them lol

So if you can't extend them the common courtesy of reading their profile why should they extend you the common courtesy of a reply.

If you can't give them a few minutes of your time to read their profile then why should they give you any of their time to meet with you? Just saying. "

oh I've giving up mailing women on this for time being anyway just chat on forum and I'm going Amsterdam next week so its all gravy baby lol

"Why do men not bother to read profiles ?? Would have more of a change to get a reply if they did . There too long lot women have huge essays as there profiles and I cant be arsed reading them lol

If you can't give them a few minutes of your time to read their profile then why should they give you any of their time to meet with you? Just saying. "

also some the women on this seem want us jump through hoops for shag fuck that lol

Sure why would anyone, male or female, send a fucking mail to someone anyway without reading their profile? You're basically just saying "I don't care what you're like, you've got a fanny, that'll do" if someone bores the arse of me, im not going to meet them, and if i hate their profile, i wont mail them. Fucking weird to behave in any other way

Sure ya get to know them through messages does put me off if see female with a novel as there profile lol

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Mines short....i dont have a list of demands but if they read it alot of a certain age would know their message will get deleted and not read.....saving them time and less moaning

"Sure ya get to know them through messages does put me off if see female with a novel as there profile lol "

But if someone says in their profile, I like tall muscle bodybuilder boys, which you aren't, and you mail them anyway, why expect a reply? Its a waste of everyone's time. Takes less than a minute to read a profile. After reading, say I do or dont like them, or else they wouldn't like me, and don't mail. Simple stuff really.

Yeah short profiles are fine

"Mines short....i dont have a list of demands but if they read it alot of a certain age would know their message will get deleted and not read.....saving them time and less moaning "

You've dodged a bullet if they were to moan about it anyway.

"Sure ya get to know them through messages does put me off if see female with a novel as there profile lol

But if someone says in their profile, I like tall muscle bodybuilder boys, which you aren't, and you mail them anyway, why expect a reply? Its a waste of everyone's time. Takes less than a minute to read a profile. After reading, say I do or dont like them, or else they wouldn't like me, and don't mail. Simple stuff really. "

This I had a couple mail me when it clearly says on my profile I'm not looking to meet couples , I changed my filters to block mails from couples , so they messaged from a single guys profile and got abusive

Just block him and be done with it....he should always read the profile ...

"Sure ya get to know them through messages does put me off if see female with a novel as there profile lol

But if someone says in their profile, I like tall muscle bodybuilder boys, which you aren't, and you mail them anyway, why expect a reply? Its a waste of everyone's time. Takes less than a minute to read a profile. After reading, say I do or dont like them, or else they wouldn't like me, and don't mail. Simple stuff really. "

relax mate I don't mail anyone with long ass essay profiles anyway lol .

I had gay guys mail me just blocked any men from messaging me no need moan about it lol

But if someone says in their profile, I like tall muscle bodybuilder boys, which you aren't, and you mail them anyway, why expect a reply? Its a waste of everyone's time. Takes less than a minute to read a profile. After reading, say I do or dont like them, or else they wouldn't like me, and don't mail. Simple stuff really.

This I had a couple mail me when it clearly says on my profile I'm not looking to meet couples , I changed my filters to block mails from couples , so they messaged from a single guys profile and got abusive "

Imagine wasting your life in this way

But if someone says in their profile, I like tall muscle bodybuilder boys, which you aren't, and you mail them anyway, why expect a reply? Its a waste of everyone's time. Takes less than a minute to read a profile. After reading, say I do or dont like them, or else they wouldn't like me, and don't mail. Simple stuff really. relax mate I don't mail anyone with long ass essay profiles anyway lol . "

Much quicker to read a profile than to moan about it on a forum. That's all I'm saying.

But if someone says in their profile, I like tall muscle bodybuilder boys, which you aren't, and you mail them anyway, why expect a reply? Its a waste of everyone's time. Takes less than a minute to read a profile. After reading, say I do or dont like them, or else they wouldn't like me, and don't mail. Simple stuff really. relax mate I don't mail anyone with long ass essay profiles anyway lol .

Much quicker to read a profile than to moan about it on a forum. That's all I'm saying. "

wasn't moaning just answer OP question from my perspective is all

Cause the pics are before the text .. All the blood drains from my head cause it's needed elsewhere, rational thinking goes out the window and I instantly start messaging

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

---------------

In general, men see lots of boobies and go into instant troglodyte mode and just grunt or type out whatever is in our heads like "Wanna f...?"

So, I guess men are visual creatures Except for those liars in our ranks who say they read PLAYBOY "for the articles!"

"Why do men not bother to read profiles ?? Would have more of a change to get a reply if they did

---------------

In general, men see lots of boobies and go into instant troglodyte mode and just grunt or type out whatever is in our heads like "Wanna f...?"

So, I guess men are visual creatures Except for those liars in our ranks who say they read PLAYBOY "for the articles!" "

your bang on there lot lick arses say they read every profile in detail prob take notes and all pmsl

"Why do men not bother to read profiles ?? Would have more of a change to get a reply if they did

---------------

So, I guess men are visual creatures Except for those liars in our ranks who say they read PLAYBOY "for the articles!" "

Once you've been around the block a few times and banged some airheads, visual stopped been enough. Like a bit of craic and a laugh, not just a cold meet. That's depressing.

Loughlinstown

---------------

So, I guess men are visual creatures Except for those liars in our ranks who say they read PLAYBOY "for the articles!"

Once you've been around the block a few times and banged some airheads, visual stopped been enough. Like a bit of craic and a laugh, not just a cold meet. That's depressing. "

----------------

"Banged a few airheads" Shakespeare couldn't have put it any better! I know what you mean and sounds like you've dated my ex too ... But yes, lot to be said about meeting someone with personality, charisma and having the craic here too...

I have less than 20 words on my profile, including NO COCK PICS THANKS. So even the laziest person should be able to manage to read it.

Guess what I get sent.

---------------

Once you've been around the block a few times and banged some airheads, visual stopped been enough. Like a bit of craic and a laugh, not just a cold meet. That's depressing.

----------------

"Banged a few airheads" Shakespeare couldn't have put it any better! I know what you mean and sounds like you've dated my ex too ... But yes, lot to be said about meeting someone with personality, charisma and having the craic here too... "

It was a Spanish fuck buddy that changed my stance

"I have less than 20 words on my profile, including NO COCK PICS THANKS. So even the laziest person should be able to manage to read it.

Guess what I get sent.

"

Two cock pics?

"I have less than 20 words on my profile, including NO COCK PICS THANKS. So even the laziest person should be able to manage to read it.

Guess what I get sent.

Two cock pics?"

As a minimum

Loughlinstown

---------------

----------------

"Banged a few airheads" Shakespeare couldn't have put it any better! I know what you mean and sounds like you've dated my ex too ... But yes, lot to be said about meeting someone with personality, charisma and having the craic here too...

It was a Spanish fuck buddy that changed my stance "

---------------

Hey, you're not Sharon Curley out of THE SNAPPER by any chance??

Ha! Ha! I couldn't help

Guess what I get sent.

Two cock pics?

As a minimum"

They need to get a sigh emoji on this site

---------------

----------------

It was a Spanish fuck buddy that changed my stance

---------------

Hey, you're not Sharon Curley out of THE SNAPPER by any chance??

Ha! Ha! I couldn't help "

I'm more of a Georgie Burgess snip snip

Guess what I get sent.

Two cock pics?

As a minimum

They need to get a sigh emoji on this site "

And a face palm one

Guess what I get sent.

Two cock pics?

As a minimum

And a face palm one"

First get yourself a smart phone then worry about emojis

Guess what I get sent.

Two cock pics?

As a minimum

And a face palm one

First get yourself a smart phone then worry about emojis "

I can just about cope with my very un smart phone lol

Guess what I get sent.

Two cock pics?

As a minimum

And a face palm one

I can just about cope with my very un smart phone lol"

Ah we'll all help you get to grips with the new tech. Fab is lovely like that

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Guess what I get sent.

"

Some of them sense it as a challenge. Lol

Guess what I get sent.

Some of them sense it as a challenge. Lol"

They may. When I tell them to read my profile tho - I get apologies lol

Guess what I get sent.

Two cock pics?

As a minimum

And a face palm one

Ah we'll all help you get to grips with the new tech. Fab is lovely like that "

I'll give it a miss thanks lol

Guess what I get sent.

Two cock pics?

As a minimum

And a face palm one

Ah we'll all help you get to grips with the new tech. Fab is lovely like that

I'll give it a miss thanks lol"

Well I'll keep the faith in you taking the big leap

» Add a new message to this topic