FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Wannabe swingers?

Wannabe swingers?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *un4too OP   Couple  over a year ago

north cork

When does someone/a couple become "wannabe swingers"?

They've signed up.

They've got a few pictures and they'll even send you face pics. But they've been here over a year or even just a few months (its not that hard for a couple to get verified). Are they just getting kicks out if it at the thoughts of swinging? Site should be made payable for everyone to cut out the ones on the sidelines looking in.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riskyfellow69Man  over a year ago

Swingerville

More than likely not an actual couple but some sad person getting off on it all.

north cork

"More than likely not an actual couple but some sad person getting off on it all."

Id agree with u on some cases but i know for sure that some are real couples.

They all couldn't be fake

By *riskyfellow69Man  over a year ago

Swingerville

"More than likely not an actual couple but some sad person getting off on it all.

Id agree with u on some cases but i know for sure that some are real couples.

They all couldn't be fake "

Only way you ever find out is to arrange an actual coffee/chat/meet. Soon find out if genuine or not if agree to it. Fakes normally just want to chat & get pics.

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

There is a lot of fakes here. I drove 30 miles 1 night for a meet only to find out when I got there that the so called lady was a guy. Wasn't 1 bit impressed. Hard enough to get a meet without that happening

north cork

"There is a lot of fakes here. I drove 30 miles 1 night for a meet only to find out when I got there that the so called lady was a guy. Wasn't 1 bit impressed. Hard enough to get a meet without that happening "

Oh ive no doubt there is lots of fakes here but im talking about real couples.

Like we know 2 couples from our area that have profiles on here for the last 3 years.

They have up their interests, pics and whatnot. We've spoken to them about parties face to face. Full of intentions to go then back out last minute yet are logged in here everyday. I just don't see the kick in that.

By *ixpackCouple  over a year ago

South

That first party or first swap can be a big deal to some couples.

Everyone moves at different paces.

So long as they happy with what they are doing.

I dont recall any rules saying anyone in this site had to meet regularly.

If they are not going at your pace move on and leave them at what they are happy doing.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When does someone/a couple become "wannabe swingers"?

They've signed up.

They've got a few pictures and they'll even send you face pics. But they've been here over a year or even just a few months (its not that hard for a couple to get verified). Are they just getting kicks out if it at the thoughts of swinging? Site should be made payable for everyone to cut out the ones on the sidelines looking in."

well said maje it alot easier to find genuine people

"That first party or first swap can be a big deal to some couples.

If they are not going at your pace move on and leave them at what they are happy doing."

You have too many meets - bad (whore, fuck every hole)

You have too few meets - bad (surely fake)

You take your time to get comfortable with the idea - bad (surely fake)

You get lucky and get verified early - bad (surely fake)

Others are not here for us, they are here for themselves and their own pleasure. So let's leave people enjoy this site and the lifestyle in a way they feel comfortable with, even if this means warming up for months to the idea of sharing their bed and their fantasies with others.

If they are not going at your pace move on and leave them at what they are happy doing.

Others are not here for us, they are here for themselves and their own pleasure. So let's leave people enjoy this site and the lifestyle in a way they feel comfortable with, even if this means warming up for months to the idea of sharing their bed and their fantasies with others."

north cork

That is not about how many verifications they have, we spoke about few couples who approaches us on regular bases for years! Now they happy to play with us, but it's too close to home for us, it's just our rule!

north cork

If they are not going at your pace move on and leave them at what they are happy doing."

Where in my post did i say they have to meet regularly?

If you have joined the site and after a year if you have not been verified by at least a coffee meet then there should be a fee to pay to stay a member. Yes i know its easy to close your account and open a new one.

But chatting to people and then cancelling Last minute is a waste of the genuine people's time. Its a swingers site.

90% of us are here to swing. The rest are here for fook knows what. Pic hunters and time wasting. Ive no problem with people that are not verified who dont interact with other users but the ones who do are annoying.

Typical message from some;

Hey we are new here (account over a year old) just dipping our toes, very nervous.

Again, understandable for a newbie but if after a year youre still nervous then its time to call it a day as its not for ye.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Each on their own.

I don't see why it's bothering you, op. As long as they don't lead you on or waste your time etc, it's not of your business.

Swinging isn't an elite club and can take on many shapes and forms.

north cork

"Each on their own.

I don't see why it's bothering you, op. As long as they don't lead you on or waste your time etc, it's not of your business.

Swinging isn't an elite club and can take on many shapes and forms. "

Did u just scroll straight to the bottom and not read the post??

They are wasting our time. They are leading us on.

They make first contact, chat for a few days, arrange a meet and then they cancel.

By *es deux lapinCouple  over a year ago

dublin

Once we see the line "just dipping our toes or taking things slowly " we stay well clear , almost certain never to meet .

north cork

"Once we see the line "just dipping our toes or taking things slowly " we stay well clear , almost certain never to meet ."

Very same.

We are not here to talk people into swinging.

"Each on their own.

They make first contact, chat for a few days, arrange a meet and then they cancel.

"

If they cancel next time, block and move on.

I don't see the big deal of it.

north cork

Others are not here for us, they are here for themselves and their own pleasure. So let's leave people enjoy this site and the lifestyle in a way they feel comfortable with, even if this means warming up for months to the idea of sharing their bed and their fantasies with others."

Months is understandable, just to get the feel of it, have a few chats and whatever but over a year and not even a coffee meet.

Time wasters in my opinion

Others are not here for us, they are here for themselves and their own pleasure. So let's leave people enjoy this site and the lifestyle in a way they feel comfortable with, even if this means warming up for months to the idea of sharing their bed and their fantasies with others.

Months is understandable, just to get the feel of it, have a few chats and whatever but over a year and not even a coffee meet.

Time wasters in my opinion "

So don't mail back people with more than a year on the site with no verification, that way you don't waste your time.

I'm fairly sure a number of the unverified couples profile is just single guys. I've had chats with a few of them and when it comes time to meet, I get a message along the lines of "herself can't make it. Want to meet anyway?"

No. No I Don't....

"I'm fairly sure a number of the unverified couples profile is just single guys. I've had chats with a few of them and when it comes time to meet, I get a message along the lines of "herself can't make it. Want to meet anyway?"

No. No I Don't...."

So single males are responsible for everything that goes wrong on fab and couples can do no wrong. What a load of crap.

"I'm fairly sure a number of the unverified couples profile is just single guys. I've had chats with a few of them and when it comes time to meet, I get a message along the lines of "herself can't make it. Want to meet anyway?"

No. No I Don't.... So single males are responsible for everything that goes wrong on fab and couples can do no wrong. What a load of crap."

You are misquoting me there. Take note that I said "a number", not "all"

No. No I Don't...."

I agree.

No. No I Don't.... So single males are responsible for everything that goes wrong on fab and couples can do no wrong. What a load of crap.

You are misquoting me there. Take note that I said "a number", not "all""

OK. But the o.p said a couple but yet again the single male ends up being the one singled out.

No. No I Don't.... So single males are responsible for everything that goes wrong on fab and couples can do no wrong. What a load of crap.

You are misquoting me there. Take note that I said "a number", not "all" OK. But the o.p said a couple but yet again the single male ends up being the one singled out."

Ok, I'm brand new to these fora and wasn't aware there seems to be an underlying agreement to scapegoat single men. I spoke only from my experience.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Each on their own.

"

Relax, will ye. Our two posts just crisscrossed each other, and only say your last post after mine went up.

Just block them and move on. Everyone on here gets their fair share of messers, it's just part of the fab business.

By *ixpackCouple  over a year ago

South

Time wasters in my opinion

So don't mail back people with more than a year on the site with no verification, that way you don't waste your time. "

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

If they don't meet your criteria,like being here for a year and not verified,why are you engaging with them in first place?

north cork

[Removed by poster at 30/07/17 10:30:26]

Time wasters in my opinion "

why does it bother you that much..is everbody you chat too obliged to meet ye..relax a bit..

I don't feel the need to be annoyed of how people use fab whether they meet, chat, just nosey, whatever.

I think I was on a year before I had my first meet as I wasn't sure initially and took my time.

My motto is concern myself only with what is within my control that is my fab journey/strategy which works for me

What i don't concern myself with is how others use fab, their reasons, or even what they think of me, that is their business

Everyone is different here and all to be respected well 99percent anyway maybe people want to keep things private some others like to be more open and some just crave attention leave them all to it we say this scene gives something to everyone that is in it live and let live

i can see both sides of this i really do. example we would get alot of people asking us can they watch there nervous. we then agreed an said ok its not our thing but your welcome too watch,an maybe join in no pressure. Then they pull out at the very last min.

most of our meets are play its what we like so watchers wouldnt be our thing. But we wouldnt refuse anyone watching but at the same time we have too protect ourselfs an our other play mates. Something that thought us a lesson a couple of years ago. long story.

Though saying that some of our best meets where with people that are here over a year an have no vertifications. shout out too the 3 the other night actually super meet lads you know who you are.. haha

but that text tipping our toes back in and nervous its noramlly a no job from us..

finally its 3am i may get some sleep im all over the place here lol

Couldn't have put it better EL

Do have to agree with the op on this.there talking about genuine profiles on over a year and not even a coffee meet.but mixed in with these are the fake profiles also.and plenty off also im sure.active always and looking through genuine fabbers profile.so we do block and move on but dont think they should be allowed to carry on.

We all give out about time wasters and fake profiles so blocking is a start to ,if not stopping it ,making it harder from them to remain.

What about all the single men who are only here to use us as wank material?

Don't you think they deserve a mention?

As above posters said if you smell a rat don't waste your time on them.. simple!

» Add a new message to this topic