FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Single Guys

Single Guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what is it with some single guy when they send you a message asking for a meet and when you send them a nice message back telling them your busy and have a few meets lined then they come back calling you wasters etc etc ?

Remember guys like yous and us couples we lead busy lives and can't drop everything even my knickers !

Also remember it's us couples that are inviting you into our lives to have fun not your god given right to expect fun !

IT'S CALLED HAVING RESPECT FOR OTHERS !

End of rant !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dont apologise for having a rant at those guys!!!!!

Single Guys like those you mention with absolutely no respect for couples privacy, preferences and choices do give other Genuine Guys a bad name here.

But please remember we are not all like that.....XX

Hiya

Not all single guys are like that as we've met a few nice guys on fab but when we have message someone then send a message and reply back with a nice message then we wud expect the same in return.

But there are a few guys out there are just nasty and all because they expect to sow their oats LOL

[Removed by poster at 01/09/11 17:08:51]

[Removed by poster at 01/09/11 17:43:08]

Its called politeness, some people were raised with it, some werent....

Myself I read the profile of people that im interested in on Fab to see are they intrested in single guys which a lot of guys dont do.If i receive a reply to a message i sent and they say no thank you..I reply with thank you for replying then i dont bother those people again.Its there choice who and when they want to meet and guys who send abuse after reciveing a no thank you seem to ruin it for us genuine guys that have respect and play by the rules and wishes of people on here...

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

im always polite..non pushy..show respect in my messages....rarely get a response.....now that can be interpeted as bad form too

heres a response i got form a polite no thanks to a single male this evening ......dont be trying to convince me you are a classy girl when you are looking for random cocks and pussy, not lovemaking. come on girl face it you a piece of meat up on the site waiting to be gobbled up. only classy thing you can do is not take it in ass or do doggy or cum in mouth from a guy whos just joined ...

Hope you reported him and block him, bloody nuts

"heres a response i got form a polite no thanks to a single male this evening ......dont be trying to convince me you are a classy girl when you are looking for random cocks and pussy, not lovemaking. come on girl face it you a piece of meat up on the site waiting to be gobbled up. only classy thing you can do is not take it in ass or do doggy or cum in mouth from a guy whos just joined ... "

Dear lord,and us guys wonder why more and more cpls and fems want nothing to do with us. Quite right to rant, some things will never change on these sites.

By *lmost NewMan  over a year ago

Here

and some guys wonder why they never get meets

gives the rest of us a bad name

Jaysus can we let up on the guys bit here? There are ignorant morons in fab like there are ignorant morons in the world generally. You dont have to have a penis to qualify as an ignorant moron. I have had ignorance and stupidness displayed to me on a grand scale by men women tv's cd's and couples. It has NOTHING to do with their sex.

Our post said some single guys and not all

"Jaysus can we let up on the guys bit here? There are ignorant morons in fab like there are ignorant morons in the world generally. You dont have to have a penis to qualify as an ignorant moron. I have had ignorance and stupidness displayed to me on a grand scale by men women tv's cd's and couples. It has NOTHING to do with their sex. "

I say if your not to everyones taste then get over it and move on all sites are the same

I could have the same rant about single women and couples. Every day I get mails from couples looking to meet us - it ain't just single men who don't read it's a simple fact of swinging life some people don't read, be they single men, single women or couples! If they bother you block and delete and move on to those who interest you!

******NOW BI SINGLE MEN MAIL ME******

Oh we have block and reported and moved on but there's no need to be nasty !! as for cpls we havn't come accross any nasty ones

That's because your looking for couples. I have been called some lovely names by couples because I'm a striaght woman on a swingers site

yes but we're bi and looking for couples and singles but no matter what site it is you will get rude people.

"That's because your looking for couples. I have been called some lovely names by couples because I'm a striaght woman on a swingers site "

Basically, some people are nice, some people are not. Applies to couples, singles, men, women, straight, bi swingers, vanillas etc etc You gotta let the right ones in, and keep the wrong ones out! Don't let the bastards wear you down.

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

"Basically, some people are nice, some people are not. Applies to couples, singles, men, women, straight, bi swingers, vanillas etc etc You gotta let the right ones in, and keep the wrong ones out! Don't let the bastards wear you down.

"

+1

» Add a new message to this topic