By *oantrimcpl2010 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

Is it time now for an all Ireland football team like 2 have in rugby

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nope def not lol

there would be a riot every game because of the national anthem.

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

nope as said above national anthem would be a core problem, and then the name would it be NI or ireland to much hassle imo

wouldnt be NI if all Ireland team but wouldnt be ROI either, just Ireland like the rugby team. but there would be the thing of home games being played in dublin because NI doesnt have a big enough stadium to hold a decent size crowd.

more hassle than its worth.

Wind all yer necks in ffs.. its not gonna happen. More chance of Republic of Ireland actually winnin sumfin than there is of an "All Ireland" When did 2 seperate countries ever come together as one ??? I dont see Scotland and England wanting to join together.. I dont see England and Wales wanting to join together ??? wtf...... Just because 2 countries r joined together by a border doesnt mean we have to do an "all island team". Cmon peeps get real ffs

It wont happen, but it really should,

ROI and NI are separate mostly politically, for the most part, sports, culture, and tourism are based on the island as a whole for the most part

JJ and DM, wot planet do u live on lmao ??? Youll be seein Mickey Mouse runnin off with Deputy Dawg next ffs... wise up

I think this thread was posted in the wrong slot lol... was it not ment to go to the post underneath ? "september Joke Thread - Join in" ..... deffo misplaced lol xxx

defo sounds like it abbey lol

[Removed by poster at 07/09/11 05:19:47]

"Wind all yer necks in ffs.. its not gonna happen. More chance of Republic of Ireland actually winnin sumfin than there is of an "All Ireland" When did 2 seperate countries ever come together as one ??? I dont see Scotland and England wanting to join together.. I dont see England and Wales wanting to join together ??? wtf...... Just because 2 countries r joined together by a border doesnt mean we have to do an "all island team". Cmon peeps get real ffs"

Here's us thinking that this was a post about sport!

Thankfully there are no borders Ireland when it comes to Swinging.

Your exactely right Jackoff, IT IS a post about SPORT, so lets keep it as a SPORTS TOPIC, and dont make anything of the thread thats not there. Thank you...

And your right, there are no borders when it comes to swinging, but when it comes to something more imortant than life or death ( famous quote ), then, theres a massive big border just like France / Germany / Poland etc etc... need I go on ?

Again, dont see anyone calling for a United Europe team ???

Would any of the current n.ireland team actually make it into an all ireland team?i dont think so

Point is.. none of them would want to be in an All Ireland Team, so no point in a fantasy lol... Were not Brazil.. Were Norn Ireland

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

if they can't agree on a UK Olympic Football Team, there is no way this would happen...

with Rugby and the GAA for example it is just one overseeing association... so that is easy...

there is no way the FAI and the IFA would do it, vote to put themselves out of business. plus you would also need to merge both football leagues...

At last Fabio...

Someone talking a bit of sense

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

just look at alot of months ago two 2nd year schools where playing in a cup match and at the end there was a full war between the parents and that was only two schools playing with less than 100 supporters there

"Wind all yer necks in ffs.. its not gonna happen. More chance of Republic of Ireland actually winnin sumfin than there is of an "All Ireland" When did 2 seperate countries ever come together as one ??? I dont see Scotland and England wanting to join together.. I dont see England and Wales wanting to join together ??? wtf...... Just because 2 countries r joined together by a border doesnt mean we have to do an "all island team". Cmon peeps get real ffs"

But thats just it! it isn't 2 countrys tho is it? ireland is ALL one country surrounded by water!! so wtf do you get the 2 countrys from???? its one country divided by british rule

Yeah, your right lol... and ? Northern Ireland has its team, and, likewise, Southern Ireland has its team. Simples, lets keep it real xxx

By *ownhousecouple1Couple  over a year ago

Derry L/Derry

Can't call either of them a football team after watching the last two games! Let's keep this site for SEXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!

[Removed by poster at 07/09/11 16:47:26]

thats true guys ........ maybe we can form an all-ireland shaggin team lol

Deffo agree with townhousecpl... bad performances.. sack the managers lol.. they always get the blame

"Your exactely right Jackoff, IT IS a post about SPORT, so lets keep it as a SPORTS TOPIC, and dont make anything of the thread thats not there. Thank you...

"

You've had your chance to reply I'd like my chance to reply.

Your the one that was eager to mention demographics, even going further on a reply to ridicule previous posts!

in my eyes your forum post brought politics in, something that's not required here and I sure hope not welcomed.

I did not try and make the post something it wasn't, you did.

We are all entitled to an opinion, maybe its time you realised that!

I'll end this with a term you like to use " get real "

sometimes it is best to refrain from posting, think, you might upset others.

Wind yer neck in Jackoff... Ive posted most of feckin Europe up in my discussion on the subject..

Dont put words in my mouth ! I can speak quite fine for myself !

And dont make more of what it is.. Read back on my posts.. Its all about football !!

If i wanted to start about politics, I would have the balls to post up about politics.. but I havent.

YOUR the one who wants to steer it somewhere else.. you very naughty boy !!!

Keep it to the original tops that was posted.. Football..

Simples

"Your exactely right Jackoff, IT IS a post about SPORT, so lets keep it as a SPORTS TOPIC, and dont make anything of the thread thats not there. Thank you...

You've had your chance to reply I'd like my chance to reply.

Your the one that was eager to mention demographics, even going further on a reply to ridicule previous posts!

in my eyes your forum post brought politics in, something that's not required here and I sure hope not welcomed.

I did not try and make the post something it wasn't, you did.

We are all entitled to an opinion, maybe its time you realised that!

I'll end this with a term you like to use " get real "

sometimes it is best to refrain from posting, think, you might upset others."

here here, this isnt a site for politics, its a site for fun and frolics.

[Removed by poster at 07/09/11 20:08:30]

2bigbaps,

I couldn't agree more:

"here here, this isnt a site for politics, its a site for fun and frolics "

Couldnt agree more Big Baps. Havin the best time of our lives on the site at the minute.. meetin so many nice people.. but...

being a big football follower, Im also entitled to have my opinion in an open forum.....

Anyhow, im not posting anymore about football, gonna post up about Tennis or Badmington or sumfin....

xxxx Love u Big Baps xxxx

By *oantrimcpl2010 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

this topic was about football..nothing else...just posted 2 see what ppl thought off it....was debated on radio 5 live last friday nite...as a NI fan i do hope they keep 2 our wee country but i do fear lot off younger talent from NI will go 2 the R.O.I........Ireland 11 did play 1match 1973..lost 4-3 to then world champions brazil...ni players..jennings..o.neil...hamilton...dougan

Both teams are crap, spent my last money on going to watch N Ire. We should perhaps put out a request world wide for a country to join up with. Could be interesting lol, and for god sake let's keep politics out of these forums, heard it all before. Take it some where else.

would have been great a few years ago when N. Ireland had the likes of Gillespie and maybe Lennon in the team.but who would get in now from the north.imagine the mistrust if we had an all ireland team.....with no-one from the north getting a game.and where would they play ? the aviva ? or windsor park ? im afraid we arent ready, north or south.

we'll take Paddy "Messi" Mc Court and you can keep the rest and stick em where the sun dont shine!!!

By *veragecpleCouple  over a year ago

belfast

there will be an all ireland team soon in football when there is a united ireland. Its only a matter of time before it happens. Some people will not like it, others will.

dont think so lol xx

only in your dreams lol

"there will be an all ireland team soon in football when there is a united ireland. Its only a matter of time before it happens. Some people will not like it, others will."

By *plforfun4Couple  over a year ago

belfast

Never will be an all Ireland football team because there will never be a united Ireland

any one who wants to play for the united all ireland team ll ready do. Just look a the likes of wilson gibbson and so on. Its harsh on northern ireland that these lads can do it but its there chose. Any way in a pc world its nice to have two teams that dont get on. Keeps it interesing. Im sick of the whole why cant we just all get along pc shit.

football does not = swinging.. therefore should not be involved here

"football does not = swinging.. therefore should not be involved here"

Says who?

Ireland Forum - all things Irish - chat about whatever you want - as long as you follow the forum rools

Spot on !!! keep that crap out of here

"football does not = swinging.. therefore should not be involved here"

» Add a new message to this topic