FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fab discount

Fab discount

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is not a joke but just woundering so many people ask.

I do a bit of assembly in the evening and weekend not advertise or any connection to here but when I got to a house today I was just finished up and the customer was about to pay now I was in the porch and heading to the car to put tools away. As she was handing the payment over I get as do you give a fab discount.

Do people here randomly ask for discounts out of the blue was this the exception?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well???? Did you do a fab discount????

no never heard of it, I'd say everyone would be busy if they did but not making any money

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I always haggle

By *ackandsashaCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

If a pretty lady asked me fora discount, I'd give her one. Oh and happy innuendo day

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man  over a year ago

Meath, Louth border of Monaghan & Naughty,

As like yourself Robbie I provide many services to the general public, If your a stranger to the customer you should make it clear @ the time of payment you furnished the amount & not wait to be asked well I do anyway that's me

Maybe in your case Well???? Did you do a fab discount???? # would the fishing rod be out here# hope I'm not being harsh here!

By *ommickMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I always haggle "

My kind of lady...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm a plumber an Ive done a couple of jobs for people on here. Recently I was asked to do a job an when I gave a reasonable price I was asked to do it in return for a party invite. Cheeky or what lol but I wouldn't mind being seduced for payment now that I wouldn't complain about

» Add a new message to this topic