FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > for men how long before your first meet

for men how long before your first meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So asking the lads here how long it take before you got your first meet??. Don't need ask the ladies as they can have a meet whenever they want so pointless asking them lol

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *arry and AnnCouple  over a year ago

Louth

I was on here as Jimmy for a good few months before herself agreed to meet.

I was persistent though, wore her down then wore her out

"I was on here as Jimmy for a good few months before herself agreed to meet.

I was persistent though, wore her down then wore her out "

haha very good they do say persistency is the key lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

2 weeks. But they were the longest two weeks of my life

I'm still waiting lol

By *andsomeman100Man  over a year ago

Ah sure now...

About 9 inches....

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

2.6 seconds

By *imeoutaloneMan  over a year ago

Dublin to Westmeath

Just had to back track on this one.

First social meet 4 days after joining.

First play meet was a week

"So asking the lads here how long it take before you got your first meet??. Don't need ask the ladies as they can have a meet whenever they want so pointless asking them lol "

5 or 6 days

"So asking the lads here how long it take before you got your first meet??. Don't need ask the ladies as they can have a meet whenever they want so pointless asking them lol "

About a month it was great.

By *ack 188Man  over a year ago

Dublin 15

not too long about a month and I'm an old guy

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

Close a year, I must have been going about it the wrong way, judging from the comments above...

Its next to impossible lol way way to many men on this site. I was offered a meet in my first week but I wasn't available! Us guys in general have it hard.. Its a woman's world on here..once they can out the fakes and time wasters that is!

Still haven’t had a meet yet

About 10 days. Just struck up a cool conversation and we hit it off.

Took a few weeks, took me a while to realise faf didn't work

By *sir88Man  over a year ago

Donaghmede

2 meets same day i joined in ... made great contacts ever since ...

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Took a few weeks, took me a while to realise faf didn't work "

faf? Fascinated about feet, foot admiring fetish or foot attraction fondling...

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Couple of weeks, it wasn't really that hard to get a meet, just don't act desperate and talk to people normally and don't think it's a life and death matter to get a green tick

"Took a few weeks, took me a while to realise faf didn't work

faf? Fascinated about feet, foot admiring fetish or foot attraction fondling... "

Fancy a fuck.

The temptation to add a question mark there was overwhelming

By *pforit74Man  over a year ago

a secluded seaside cottage, ballybunion,

i thought it was the best site ever when i first joined , was hit upon straight off ,and met the following evening for a drink , since then its been all quite on the western front

"i thought it was the best site ever when i first joined , was hit upon straight off ,and met the following evening for a drink , since then its been all quite on the western front "

Bit of tumble just went past there

"i thought it was the best site ever when i first joined , was hit upon straight off ,and met the following evening for a drink , since then its been all quite on the western front

Bit of tumble just went past there "

i'd nearly get up on it at this stage

First social 3 weeks, First play meet was a couple of months

"i thought it was the best site ever when i first joined , was hit upon straight off ,and met the following evening for a drink , since then its been all quite on the western front

i'd nearly get up on it at this stage "

You may need lube

i'd nearly get up on it at this stage "

Maybe the remoteness is too much for some people?

Really good pics you've got, we're out of each other's preferences so I didn't fab them, but I like your style

You may need lube "

i'll need to check the best before date on the bottle then

You may need lube

i'll need to check the best before date on the bottle then "

I'd buy a new one if I was you

Really good pics you've got, we're out of each other's preferences so I didn't fab them, but I like your style "

thank you sally , i'm maybe a bit too picky i know , still the tumble maybe be the only tumble i get for a while , but if your not in you cant win right

Really good pics you've got, we're out of each other's preferences so I didn't fab them, but I like your style

thank you sally , i'm maybe a bit too picky i know , still the tumble maybe be the only tumble i get for a while , but if your not in you cant win right "

Lol ... you are right to be picky and plucky my friend

"Maybe the remoteness is too much for some people?

thank you sally , i'm maybe a bit too picky i know , still the tumble maybe be the only tumble i get for a while , but if your not in you cant win right "

There's no such thing as being too picky when it comes to letting people into your life or your head. And you live in a beautiful part of the country, I'm surprised people aren't beating down your door

thank you sally , i'm maybe a bit too picky i know , still the tumble maybe be the only tumble i get for a while , but if your not in you cant win right

Lol ... you are right to be picky and plucky my friend "

Oh and I like your style to my friend but alas kerry is a wee bit too far for a coffee meet

"Maybe the remoteness is too much for some people?

There's no such thing as being too picky when it comes to letting people into your life or your head. And you live in a beautiful part of the country, I'm surprised people aren't beating down your door "

i'm an acquired taste unfortunately , not everyone's cup of tea , i'm more out there for exciting experiences than just getting the leg over , so i'm not too frustrated by the lack of interest on here , one can live in hope dough

"i'm an acquired taste unfortunately , not everyone's cup of tea , i'm more out there for exciting experiences than just getting the leg over , so i'm not too frustrated by the lack of interest on here , one can live in hope dough "

We're all an acquired taste in our own way. The fun is in finding someone or some others who spark our fire. There's so much more to fun and sex than just getting your leg over, but sure there's no point in me telling you something that you clearly already know

Really good pics you've got, we're out of each other's preferences so I didn't fab them, but I like your style "

The referring to some women as ‘fatties’ might also be too much for some people.

The referring to some women as ‘fatties’ might also be too much for some people. "

The referring to some women as ‘fatties’ might also be too much for some people. "

we all have our preferences but as a more milder wording in the past did not seem to get the message across and led to disappointment i chooses to be blunt about it ,

it does not win me any friends granted , i'll have the banter with anyone , but when it comes to physical attraction , please don’t be offended if there just isn’t any !

"Its next to impossible lol way way to many men on this site. I was offered a meet in my first week but I wasn't available! Us guys in general have it hard.. Its a woman's world on here..once they can out the fakes and time wasters that is!"
defo is a women's world agree with you there they have it handy

The referring to some women as ‘fatties’ might also be too much for some people.

we all have our preferences but as a more milder wording in the past did not seem to get the message across and led to disappointment i chooses to be blunt about it ,

it does not win me any friends granted , i'll have the banter with anyone , but when it comes to physical attraction , please don’t be offended if there just isn’t any !"

nothing wrong with that mate cant help who your attracted to women need realise no means no lol

it does not win me any friends granted , i'll have the banter with anyone , but when it comes to physical attraction , please don’t be offended if there just isn’t any !"

No one can argue the fact that attraction is a given and that we all have preferences, i too have preferences I guess I just choose to word things differently.

it does not win me any friends granted , i'll have the banter with anyone , but when it comes to physical attraction , please don’t be offended if there just isn’t any !

No one can argue the fact that attraction is a given and that we all have preferences, i too have preferences I guess I just choose to word things differently. "

it was of that very mindset that gave me a very awkward experience a few months back , with a woman with a description as curvy ,

it was a last minuet request and i agreed , at the time my profile stated i was not into larger ladies , but as some here can use the description of curvy from anything to sexy curves to the rings of Saturn its deceiving ,

and with the attitude i could do with the verifications and i'm here now so lets get it on as an excuse for some fun !

it is a woman’s choice on this site ,

but with that attitude she had , i feel i needed to be a little bit more blunt about it , its not a very nice position to be in having to tell someone after they get here that i'm sorry , but there just simply is no attraction for me ,

again i'm sorry if it offends anyone , i don’t get offended that i'm not 6 foot tall dark and handsome

You could always have asked for a picture first.....

"You could always have asked for a picture first....."

i did , she said she was on her phone and on rout because she was stood up , and didn’t have the pic's on her phone

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Well I came on here with a lady . She introduced me to FAB. I never heard of it before meeting her. I thought I was going to live out my dream with her but she took her ex back and I got dumped .

There is a better words to use....

dublin

I had a lady when I came on so I had not to wait for a first meet .

"There is a better words to use.... "

read back , i had , but that just did not seem to sink in now did it ?

"There is a better words to use....

"

Just because it didn’t sink in with one person doesn’t mean you need to use harsher words though?

Just because it didn’t sink in with one person doesn’t mean you need to use harsher words though? "

now its quite simple , i'f someone is offended by the way i choose how to express my preferences ,

then your quite entitled to either use the block or be offended,

i wont be offended by your offence ,

i have seen a lot worse written on profiles ,

but if you would like to start a fourm on tips for writing profiles , that’s all well and good , i might even consider some of them , but until then the no fatties apply's to my profile , simple as that

Just because it didn’t sink in with one person doesn’t mean you need to use harsher words though?

now its quite simple , i'f someone is offended by the way i choose how to express my preferences ,

but if you would like to start a fourm on tips for writing profiles , that’s all well and good , i might even consider some of them , but until then the no fatties apply's to my profile , simple as that "

It’s your profile buddy - you work away !

it does not win me any friends granted , i'll have the banter with anyone , but when it comes to physical attraction , please don’t be offended if there just isn’t any ! nothing wrong with that mate cant help who your attracted to women need realise no means no lol "

Mmmm so you've had how many women agree to meet you ...mmm

but if you would like to start a fourm on tips for writing profiles , that’s all well and good , i might even consider some of them , but until then the no fatties apply's to my profile , simple as that

It’s your profile buddy - you work away ! "

Just reading back and this fattie does not give a flying f##k .... I've a couple of fabulous gentlemen in my life who are able to keep up with my needs.

Your wording sir is insulting though so as what I can only presume is that as an educated man you might change it to something more appropriate. We're adults not school yard bullies.

Hopefully having my first social meet next week.

"Just reading back and this fattie does not give a flying f##k .... I've a couple of fabulous gentlemen in my life who are able to keep up with my needs.

Your wording sir is insulting though so as what I can only presume is that as an educated man you might change it to something more appropriate. We're adults not school yard bullies. "

i'm delighted for you , i really am ,

see there are people out there into fatties , i'm just not one of them , this place is more like the life of brain every day , cant say fatties , cant say r*pe , cant say Jehovah , whatever next

"Just reading back and this fattie does not give a flying f##k .... I've a couple of fabulous gentlemen in my life who are able to keep up with my needs.

Your wording sir is insulting though so as what I can only presume is that as an educated man you might change it to something more appropriate. We're adults not school yard bullies.

see there are people out there into fatties , i'm just not one of them , this place is more like the life of brain every day , cant say fatties , cant say r*pe , cant say Jehovah , whatever next "

Ignorance at his finest

see there are people out there into fatties , i'm just not one of them , this place is more like the life of brain every day , cant say fatties , cant say r*pe , cant say Jehovah , whatever next

Ignorance at his finest "

yes well implying lack of education and having a personal go on a public form about the preferences i choose on my personal profile is pretty ignorant alright ,

just remember when you pointing a finger there are 3 pointing right back at yourself ,

i think ye are just blowing this out of all proportion ( excuse the pun )

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"I was on here as Jimmy for a good few months before herself agreed to meet.

I was persistent though, wore her down then wore her out haha very good they do say persistency is the key lol "

Persistence beats resistance (if you don't get blocked first - lol)

Ignorance at his finest

yes well implying lack of education and having a personal go on a public form about the preferences i choose on my personal profile is pretty ignorant alright ,

just remember when you pointing a finger there are 3 pointing right back at yourself ,

i think ye are just blowing this out of all proportion ( excuse the pun ) "

Im not having a go at your preference we all have them. Its the words you choice to use.

Ignorance at his finest

Im not having a go at your preference we all have them. Its the words you choice to use."

i have given in to peer pressure and i have it changed now to make ye happy

Ignorance at his finest

i think ye are just blowing this out of all proportion ( excuse the pun ) "

I met

I implied you were educated ..it's you that's blowing it out of proportion. Usu ally though those that find it easy to be hurtful to others don't like been called on it ... your use of language is crass and insulting but it says more about you then me

Ignorance at his finest

I met

I implied you were educated ..it's you that's blowing it out of proportion. Usu ally though those that find it easy to be hurtful to others don't like been called on it ... your use of language is crass and insulting but it says more about you then me "

noted

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

Probably about a week or so; was meant to meet someone and then she cancelled. I then hit it off with someone else and we met for a coffee. As it happened, she'd just been verified and was able to verify me.

By *ain4uWoman  over a year ago

dublin

Love threads like these... that show people's true colours... it's a great tool for ing out the good from the bad

"Love threads like these... that show people's true colours... it's a great tool for ing out the good from the bad "

if defending my choice of preferences on my profile makes me a bad boy , then so be it

dublin

"Love threads like these... that show people's true colours... it's a great tool for ing out the good from the bad

if defending my choice of preferences on my profile makes me a bad boy , then so be it "

If you like jumping to conclusions as to who I'm on about. ..then so be it too

"Love threads like these... that show people's true colours... it's a great tool for ing out the good from the bad

if defending my choice of preferences on my profile makes me a bad boy , then so be it

If you like jumping to conclusions as to who I'm on about. ..then so be it too "

sorry for being presumptions was in defensive mode , everyone else seems to be poking me with a stick

dublin

sorry for being presumptions was in defensive mode , everyone else seems to be poking me with a stick "

Thanks for the apology

sorry for being presumptions was in defensive mode , everyone else seems to be poking me with a stick

Thanks for the apology "

once i see the error of my ways , i'll be the first one to admit it ,

and your welcome

dublin

[Removed by poster at 31/10/17 17:56:01]

Your wording sir is insulting though so as what I can only presume is that as an educated man you might change it to something more appropriate. We're adults not school yard bullies. "

We are adults, and to be fair he's not bullying anyone. He's just stating his preference on his profile in his own words. His words may be offensive to some but it doesn't mean he set out to offend and he's still allowed to say what he wants and doesn't want. We are allowed to be offended or not but that's really not his problem.

We are adults, and to be fair he's not bullying anyone. He's just stating his preference on his profile in his own words. His words may be offensive to some but it doesn't mean he set out to offend and he's still allowed to say what he wants and doesn't want. We are allowed to be offended or not but that's really not his problem. "

I don't agree with you but I do respect your opinion. The wording used is highly offensive and it's words that were used to intimadate and bully. We can all state preferences just be a decent human being about it, be decent be kind be mindful, that's all

dublin

A lady is a lady no matter what size or shape she is . I would say there is a lot of guys on here not skiny either . Respect goes a long way here .

"A lady is a lady no matter what size or shape she is . I would say there is a lot of guys on here not skiny either . Respect goes a long way here . "

So is skinny not as equally offensive as fatty to some people?

see there are people out there into fatties , i'm just not one of them , this place is more like the life of brain every day , cant say fatties , cant say r*pe , cant say Jehovah , whatever next "

there's lot snowflakes on this mate have handle them with kid gloves lol

"Love threads like these... that show people's true colours... it's a great tool for ing out the good from the bad "
I know ed you out fast lol

We are adults, and to be fair he's not bullying anyone. He's just stating his preference on his profile in his own words. His words may be offensive to some but it doesn't mean he set out to offend and he's still allowed to say what he wants and doesn't want. We are allowed to be offended or not but that's really not his problem. "

if anyone was bullying anyone its them bullying that chap over his preference in women most likely they feel there what hes describing insecure they are I suppose lol

"A lady is a lady no matter what size or shape she is . I would say there is a lot of guys on here not skiny either . Respect goes a long way here .

So is skinny not as equally offensive as fatty to some people?"

or bearded or baldy , or tall or whatever ?

or the fact the the big obese yoke that showed up here one time was not decent kind or mindful of my original profile where i had just said no big girls ?

if people are offend by my choice of words in getting that message across , then just be offended and learn to accept that

see there are people out there into fatties , i'm just not one of them , this place is more like the life of brain every day , cant say fatties , cant say r*pe , cant say Jehovah , whatever next there's lot snowflakes on this mate have handle them with kid gloves lol "

"A lady is a lady no matter what size or shape she is . I would say there is a lot of guys on here not skiny either . Respect goes a long way here .

was thinking that myself no one blinks when someone is called skinny but call someone fat or something similar and all hell breaks lose lol. I'm fat at moment and wouldn't bothar me someone said it to me cause stating obvious tho I'm working on losing weight at moment

We are adults, and to be fair he's not bullying anyone. He's just stating his preference on his profile in his own words. His words may be offensive to some but it doesn't mean he set out to offend and he's still allowed to say what he wants and doesn't want. We are allowed to be offended or not but that's really not his problem. if anyone was bullying anyone its them bullying that chap over his preference in women most likely they feel there what hes describing insecure they are I suppose lol "

I never bullied anyone I merely pointed out that it’s possibly why he was getting nowhere as he said, oh and I’m far from insecure nor am I what he’s describing so I’d say that statement is rubbish.

We are adults, and to be fair he's not bullying anyone. He's just stating his preference on his profile in his own words. His words may be offensive to some but it doesn't mean he set out to offend and he's still allowed to say what he wants and doesn't want. We are allowed to be offended or not but that's really not his problem. if anyone was bullying anyone its them bullying that chap over his preference in women most likely they feel there what hes describing insecure they are I suppose lol "

I'm what he's describing and I'm not offended. It's a choice. He chooses women who are smaller than me and I choose to not be offended by that.

So is skinny not as equally offensive as fatty to some people? was thinking that myself no one blinks when someone is called skinny but call someone fat or something similar and all hell breaks lose lol. I'm fat at moment and wouldn't bothar me someone said it to me cause stating obvious tho I'm working on losing weight at moment "

fair play to you , best of luck with that , but i'm not having a go at you or your size , i accept everyone for who they are , but if it comes to physical attraction ,i have no interest in being in any way intimate with the offensive word kind ,

oh and sorry for this silliness from fecking up your forum

So is skinny not as equally offensive as fatty to some people? was thinking that myself no one blinks when someone is called skinny but call someone fat or something similar and all hell breaks lose lol. I'm fat at moment and wouldn't bothar me someone said it to me cause stating obvious tho I'm working on losing weight at moment "

Well if your fat at the minute why have athelic on your profile?

We are adults, and to be fair he's not bullying anyone. He's just stating his preference on his profile in his own words. His words may be offensive to some but it doesn't mean he set out to offend and he's still allowed to say what he wants and doesn't want. We are allowed to be offended or not but that's really not his problem. if anyone was bullying anyone its them bullying that chap over his preference in women most likely they feel there what hes describing insecure they are I suppose lol

I'm what he's describing and I'm not offended. It's a choice. He chooses women who are smaller than me and I choose to not be offended by that. "

thank you sally , and i do apologise to anyone who takes offence to it too ,

but its their choice to be offended

So is skinny not as equally offensive as fatty to some people? was thinking that myself no one blinks when someone is called skinny but call someone fat or something similar and all hell breaks lose lol. I'm fat at moment and wouldn't bothar me someone said it to me cause stating obvious tho I'm working on losing weight at moment

fair play to you , best of luck with that , but i'm not having a go at you or your size , i accept everyone for who they are , but if it comes to physical attraction ,i have no interest in being in any way intimate with the offensive word kind ,

oh and sorry for this silliness from fecking up your forum "

wasn't you mate was butthurt females your fine I was feeling bad for them attacking you and trying make you sound bad over that but seems all good now so happy days

So is skinny not as equally offensive as fatty to some people? was thinking that myself no one blinks when someone is called skinny but call someone fat or something similar and all hell breaks lose lol. I'm fat at moment and wouldn't bothar me someone said it to me cause stating obvious tho I'm working on losing weight at moment

Well if your fat at the minute why have athelic on your profile? "

soz changed it there to correct description

We are adults, and to be fair he's not bullying anyone. He's just stating his preference on his profile in his own words. His words may be offensive to some but it doesn't mean he set out to offend and he's still allowed to say what he wants and doesn't want. We are allowed to be offended or not but that's really not his problem. if anyone was bullying anyone its them bullying that chap over his preference in women most likely they feel there what hes describing insecure they are I suppose lol

I'm what he's describing and I'm not offended. It's a choice. He chooses women who are smaller than me and I choose to not be offended by that.

thank you sally , and i do apologise to anyone who takes offence to it too ,

but its their choice to be offended "

I'm not offended by the word, and while you have every right to use whatever language you choose to get your preferences across to people, the word itself is insulting to a lot of people, would you use such a word in describing your daughter for example, im not suggesting you have a daughter btw, just as an example.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Ahh the last time I made a remark when someone mentioned the word skinny -which is derogatory - I got rolling eyes, accused of derailing a thread and more. So I've given up on that one, thank goodness I'm just average.

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

So is skinny not as equally offensive as fatty to some people?

Ahh the last time I made a remark when someone mentioned the word skinny -which is derogatory - I got rolling eyes, accused of derailing a thread and more. So I've given up on that one, thank goodness I'm just average. "

Im very fond of average

dublin

"Love threads like these... that show people's true colours... it's a great tool for ing out the good from the bad I know ed you out fast lol "

Lol lol lol hilarious lol lol lol lol

We are adults, and to be fair he's not bullying anyone. He's just stating his preference on his profile in his own words. His words may be offensive to some but it doesn't mean he set out to offend and he's still allowed to say what he wants and doesn't want. We are allowed to be offended or not but that's really not his problem.

I don't agree with you but I do respect your opinion. The wording used is highly offensive and it's words that were used to intimadate and bully. We can all state preferences just be a decent human being about it, be decent be kind be mindful, that's all "

Eh, hold on a second. You were delighted with the guy at the start of the thread. You apparently 'liked his style' and suggested you'd be interested in meeting him for a coffee if it wasn't for the distance.

Now just cos 1 or 2 of the usual suspects jump on his case you decide to change your tune all of a sudden??

"Love threads like these... that show people's true colours... it's a great tool for ing out the good from the bad I know ed you out fast lol "

If only she was ed out permanently, we'd all be a lot happier then

dublin

You really are showing your true colours on here the past few days... keep up the good work

You really are showing your true colours on here the past few days... keep up the good work "

thanks hun xo

dublin

"Love threads like these... that show people's true colours... it's a great tool for ing out the good from the bad I know ed you out fast lol

If only she was ed out permanently, we'd all be a lot happier then"

''We'' as in you and your mate. Ha good one ..I stand up to you and you hate it... awwwwww I'm so offended I may cry... wehhhhhhhhh. ..

dublin

You really are showing your true colours on here the past few days... keep up the good work thanks hun xo"

Lol good one lol lol

I don't agree with you but I do respect your opinion. The wording used is highly offensive and it's words that were used to intimadate and bully. We can all state preferences just be a decent human being about it, be decent be kind be mindful, that's all

Eh, hold on a second. You were delighted with the guy at the start of the thread. You apparently 'liked his style' and suggested you'd be interested in meeting him for a coffee if it wasn't for the distance.

Now just cos 1 or 2 of the usual suspects jump on his case you decide to change your tune all of a sudden??"

exactly no mind of her own lol

dublin

Now just cos 1 or 2 of the usual suspects jump on his case you decide to change your tune all of a sudden?? exactly no mind of her own lol "

Aw look at you white Knighton yer pal... wasn't it you who was recently giving out about white knights...and yet here you are.... doing it...

Ah the hypocrisy is marvellous

dublin

Now just cos 1 or 2 of the usual suspects jump on his case you decide to change your tune all of a sudden?? exactly no mind of her own lol

Aw look at you white Knighton yer pal... wasn't it you who was recently giving out about white knights...and yet here you are.... doing it...

Ah the hypocrisy is marvellous "

***Knighting

dublin

You really are showing your true colours on here the past few days... keep up the good work

Listen, nobody cares about you and your repeated 'true colours' comments ok so change that tune for once in your life. You're even more boring than usual"

Lol lol lol lol lol lol

We are adults, and to be fair he's not bullying anyone. He's just stating his preference on his profile in his own words. His words may be offensive to some but it doesn't mean he set out to offend and he's still allowed to say what he wants and doesn't want. We are allowed to be offended or not but that's really not his problem. You really don't understand what white knight is do you my poor old biddy lol

Now just cos 1 or 2 of the usual suspects jump on his case you decide to change your tune all of a sudden?? exactly no mind of her own lol

Ah the hypocrisy is marvellous "

"About 9 inches....

"

1 month

dublin

Ah the hypocrisy is marvellous my poor old biddy ya don't know what a white knight is I may buy you a dictionary lol "

Old biddy... ? I'm younger then you...resorting to name calling .. wow... what a gent

dublin

Ah the hypocrisy is marvellous my poor old biddy ya don't know what a white knight is I may buy you a dictionary lol

Possibly THE most sour ol bint on this site...and that's quite an achievement "

Aw my feelings are so hurt right now...

Ah the hypocrisy is marvellous my poor old biddy ya don't know what a white knight is I may buy you a dictionary lol

Old biddy... ? I'm younger then you...resorting to name calling .. wow... what a gent

"

what you sound about 20 years older then me cant tell your age cause your profile is hidden so what you trying hide then very suspicious that

dublin

Possibly THE most sour ol bint on this site...and that's quite an achievement "

Another resorting to name calling ...so many gents here tonight .. your mam must be so so proud