Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is swingers site just for swingers or for non swingers to

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

bitta bth! ppl hu wanna meet new ppl!

Depends some are here to swing, some are here to live life vicariously through others.

Some are here to have a laugh with others, some are here to laugh at others.

Take what you want from the site.

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

I think some swing site's are for non swingers they go under the name as reporters

we are on the 2 main swingers websites for Ireland and on the Biggest one in the world (you all know i hope if you are swingers which ones we are talking about) and we have found and this is only our opinion, that free sites are mostly full off non-swingers who would like to think they could call themselves swingers just because they are registered on a website,on sites that you have to pay some money, say £15 per month , yes you do get non-swinger but they are more up front at telling people that they are non-swingers and are only on for the social side of things, on sites that you have to pay more we have found in our opinion that yes their are some non-swingers but very very few, this is because why would you pay X amount of money to mess people about on a website.

Basically swinging websites are like most things in life, THE MORE YOU PAY THE BETTER THE QUALITY OF NON-SWINGERS YOU GET, WITH LESS MESS(ER).

Just our wee 2 cents

peoples take on swinging differs from others, and i think its personal choice if they want to shag other people or not. we all have to go along with what everybody else feels comfortable wih, some like to meet people and have fun along the way and others like to shag all round them, again personal choice.

so what exactly is a good definition of swinging. Is soft swop still swinging or is full swop just swinging??

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hiya guys wud have to say soft swap is swinging and it is wot u make of it i was thinking of the ppl on here that just want to see if they know anyone from here and deep down wud like to swing but dont have the balls or fanny if u are a lady lol

Have to say i agree with most of the previous posts, like all things in life there are those who grasp the nettle and others who would like to, but are afraid to, that doesnt mean the intention wasn't there in the first place. Most members are here to have nsa "fab" sex with concenting like minded adults.

Of course you always get the messers, who frustrate and annoy, but hey, who cares Having been a paid up member of another swing site for two years, i have to be honest i see very little difference, in fact even if the other one was free i wouldn't rejoin. The notion that paying for membership does away with "the messers" is in my opinion #######!!!

We all need, crave and indeed deserve great sex in our lives, dont let the ####### get you down, and get on with it!!!

» Add a new message to this topic