FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > time for apolagies and new beginnings

time for apolagies and new beginnings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

for anyone I upset or said ungrateful stuff to in 2017, I'm sorry. hope 2018 can begin with a clean slate and I get to meet some of you lovely people. here's to new beginnings

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"for anyone I upset or said ungrateful stuff to in 2017, I'm sorry. hope 2018 can begin with a clean slate and I get to meet some of you lovely people. here's to new beginnings "
Well done it takes a lot of courage to apologize to people on fab.But never apologize for been right or what you believe in.

"for anyone I upset or said ungrateful stuff to in 2017, I'm sorry. hope 2018 can begin with a clean slate and I get to meet some of you lovely people. here's to new beginnings Well done it takes a lot of courage to apologize to people on fab.But never apologize for been right or what you believe in."

Never apologise for how much love you have to give santa, just feel sorry for those that didnt want any of it

"for anyone I upset or said ungrateful stuff to in 2017, I'm sorry. hope 2018 can begin with a clean slate and I get to meet some of you lovely people. here's to new beginnings Well done it takes a lot of courage to apologize to people on fab.But never apologize for been right or what you believe in.

Never apologise for how much love you have to give santa, just feel sorry for those that didnt want any of it "

As long as you believe that's all that matters.

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"for anyone I upset or said ungrateful stuff to in 2017, I'm sorry. hope 2018 can begin with a clean slate and I get to meet some of you lovely people. here's to new beginnings "

--------------

I just thought you were good at winding people up versus upsetting anyone so if so, no apology is really necessary...

Lord knows I'm a cheeky fecker here at the best of times too. Have a great 2018 mate

By *ipsandthighsMan  over a year ago

dublin

I'm sorry......for absublutly nothing!!!!

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

Fab forum is more interesting when people are honest, cheeky, and slightly offensive. Happy new year ya filthy bastards!!

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

I apologise to absolutely nobody,if you took umbrage to anything I have posted you did it by your own choice everyone else happy new year.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

"for anyone I upset or said ungrateful stuff to in 2017, I'm sorry. hope 2018 can begin with a clean slate and I get to meet some of you lovely people. here's to new beginnings

--------------

I just thought you were good at winding people up versus upsetting anyone so if so, no apology is really necessary...

Lord knows I'm a cheeky fecker here at the best of times too. Have a great 2018 mate "

some got a bit upset I think. no malice was intended I just speak my mind alot and say it as I see it.

You've just gone up in my estimation. Fair play

Happy New Year OP xx

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Happy New Year Silly Willy

By *exmark12Man  over a year ago

Rathcoole/Roscommon/Mayo

Happy we Year Past is over Now a New Beginning Life is for living