FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > The Prep!!!

The Prep!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is probably more directed at the ladies.

But don't you just love the build up to a meet that you've been really looking forward to. And then the getting ready part? It's like getting ready for a night out.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ab2Man  over a year ago

Manchester/Dublin

In fairness I dont think its just ladies that get really excited about meets I love the build up and anticipation its really exciting tummy all a tingle lol

"In fairness I dont think its just ladies that get really excited about meets I love the build up and anticipation its really exciting tummy all a tingle lol"

Yes that's true. Love the butterflies

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Me I rarely get butterflies . I get to enjoy the meet but never get butterflies maybe cos I am not shy .

By *BelfastGuyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I get excited.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love the excitement

I like to put effort into getting ready for a meet it shows respect

By *eijaWoman  over a year ago

City Centre

I love the prep, the build up and the butterflies..definitely exciting

"I love the prep, the build up and the butterflies..definitely exciting "

I love a drink in the bath while I do all my bits

"I love the excitement

I like to put effort into getting ready for a meet it shows respect "

Yes definitely does!

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Dont really get nerves anymore more excited ..not like my very first time meeting someone from the internet i was a bag of nerves

"I love the excitement

I like to put effort into getting ready for a meet it shows respect "

Definitely the same for fellas well me anyway.... I have to ask though have you found the efforts from the guys you're meeting to match your efforts ... I think the link to respect is interesting.. respect is key

"I love the excitement

Definitely the same for fellas well me anyway.... I have to ask though have you found the efforts from the guys you're meeting to match your efforts ... I think the link to respect is interesting.. respect is key

"

Normally through chatting etc, you get an idea of what each will be wearing and what we'll be doing to get ready. Normally though the guys do scrub up well

By *icole FanningTV/TS  over a year ago

Navan

"This is probably more directed at the ladies.

But don't you just love the build up to a meet that you've been really looking forward to. And then the getting ready part? It's like getting ready for a night out.

"

I personally really love the getting ready part ... all the body prep & deciding what to wear. Then I always go for a makeover before a meet so I always look my best ... it takes me nearly 1/2 a day to get ready lol. So yes, there’s a big build up & it really adds hugely to the excitement of the meet

Yes I enjoy the build up to. Adds to the meet

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

30 to 60 minutes prep at max. considering it all comes down in a few minutes.

I personally really love the getting ready part ... all the body prep & deciding what to wear. Then I always go for a makeover before a meet so I always look my best ... it takes me nearly 1/2 a day to get ready lol. So yes, there’s a big build up & it really adds hugely to the excitement of the meet "

Yes!! This

By *ab2Man  over a year ago

Manchester/Dublin

So heres a question what way do you like a guy to dress for a meet casual jeans shirt or perhaps suit tie perhaps just wondering

"So heres a question what way do you like a guy to dress for a meet casual jeans shirt or perhaps suit tie perhaps just wondering"

Depends on if we are going for a drink or if I'm going to just meet him at the door

Normally a plain blue or white shirt..jeans..chelsea boots..shaved north and south and a spritz of Izzy...boom.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

surely a suit is completely ott. jeans and top/shirt would do

"surely a suit is completely ott. jeans and top/shirt would do "

Maybe he's talking about my sexy suited men that are mentioned in my profile

It's my favourite part ... I love the preening and anticipation.. sexual tension and excitement it's wonderful. Sooner I'm feeling it the better

"30 to 60 minutes prep at max. considering it all comes down in a few minutes. "

"I love the excitement

Normally through chatting etc, you get an idea of what each will be wearing and what we'll be doing to get ready. Normally though the guys do scrub up well "

We aim to please

"It's my favourite part ... I love the preening and anticipation.. sexual tension and excitement it's wonderful. Sooner I'm feeling it the better "

I'm already excited for Wednesday night

Love the tingle and butterflies of a hotel meet. That moment when you walking to a room knowing that in moments it will be pure lust and passion especially if two click.The excitement mixed with nerves is always exhilarating.

"30 to 60 minutes prep at max. considering it all comes down in a few minutes.

"

This for me too!

Love the flirty build up though.

"

Love it, excitement and anticipation... choosing the lingerie ... dress ... heels .

Ana x

"Love the tingle and butterflies of a hotel meet. That moment when you walking to a room knowing that in moments it will be pure lust and passion especially if two click.The excitement mixed with nerves is always exhilarating. "

This

"It's my favourite part ... I love the preening and anticipation.. sexual tension and excitement it's wonderful. Sooner I'm feeling it the better

I'm already excited for Wednesday night "

I'm Friday. . I can't wait. This one's been coming along time

"It's my favourite part ... I love the preening and anticipation.. sexual tension and excitement it's wonderful. Sooner I'm feeling it the better

I'm Friday. . I can't wait. This one's been coming along time "

Oh I especially love those ones!!! I ordered something sexy from lovehoney that should come Wed morning!! Obviously hope he's not reading this!!!

Oh I especially love those ones!!! I ordered something sexy from lovehoney that should come Wed morning!! Obviously hope he's not reading this!!! "

The stuff is beautiful. .. theres a dark red comest I've my eye on ... my treat when I loose a stone

Oh I especially love those ones!!! I ordered something sexy from lovehoney that should come Wed morning!! Obviously hope he's not reading this!!!

The stuff is beautiful. .. theres a dark red comest I've my eye on ... my treat when I loose a stone "

Oh I'm going to go have another look now

Love the build up and the excitement need to get a handle of the aul nerves though I don't get butterflies I get full on.... Emmmmm I don't know something wayyyyyy bigger than a butterfly though

Tipperary

it's only normal to get nerves. I see more and more also why location is so vital

on the hill NordWest of

"it's only normal to get nerves. I see more and more also why location is so vital "

Enlighten us, why it's vital?

Tipperary

"it's only normal to get nerves. I see more and more also why location is so vital

Enlighten us, why it's vital? "

with the vast majority of women wanting a coffee/social first. hardly gonna drive outta your way for that so location is paramount

on the hill NordWest of

"it's only normal to get nerves. I see more and more also why location is so vital

Enlighten us, why it's vital? with the vast majority of women wanting a coffee/social first. hardly gonna drive outta your way for that so location is paramount "

Ok, I don't see the context to the prep but sure that doesn't matter, enjoy your epiphany moment.

Tipperary

Enlighten us, why it's vital? with the vast majority of women wanting a coffee/social first. hardly gonna drive outta your way for that so location is paramount

Ok, I don't see the context to the prep but sure that doesn't matter, enjoy your epiphany moment. "

never said it was anything to do with the prep only that it was normal to be nervous. just stating an obvious point about location

By *exysam and StuartCouple  over a year ago

over the hills and far away

Love the build up, getting dressed up and a great night of fun tops it all off.

Sam

By *eanbelfastMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Have to be honest I love the flirty build it. All that's said and that which isn't. A lot of the build up is the mental anticipation and sparking each others mind. I love exchanging messages and the smile when you see something in your mailbox initially and then moving on to message back and forth mmmm then you have the anticipation of the first meet and for that anticipation to turn to reality and well then the next bit is a different thread

By *kmanMan  over a year ago

Letterkenny

I really enjoy the build up. One of the best parts of fab. Just meeting after 5 message just does not seem as good as meet after a good build up

By *09309309Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

Oh yessss!!! The build up is nearly (nearly, ha!) the best part. I adore sexual tension. It's excruciatingly delicious

Mmmm I love helping my partner Madame B get ready for our meets and socials!...

From helping choose her lingerie and outfit to even putting her shoes on and buckling her clasps for her!

The excitement can be overwhelming and always gets us both ‘horned up’!

"I love the excitement

Normally through chatting etc, you get an idea of what each will be wearing and what we'll be doing to get ready. Normally though the guys do scrub up well "

I've been known to scrub

By *irtypair00Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

I'm Friday. . I can't wait. This one's been coming along time "

Hi Friday

By *z2goTV/TS  over a year ago

london

Quite possibly I’m lazy ...... but I find it totally overwhelming !!!! The things giris go ...... guys take it all totally for granted .

» Add a new message to this topic